RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaiOtaku

Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Aeden ignores the man who was right at his feet and electric dust at the bear hoping to stun it. He rushes over to where he saw Lucina go in. "Lucina!!"
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:51 pm

((An Ursa, really? How could you Sad (Refer to Trin's weaknesses)))

Trins blood drains from his face. The familiar roar. It's an Ursa. He covers his ears and cringes his face. Not caring about anything, he attempts to run away but trips and falls.

"No.." He softly says. He crawls backwards in total fear and his body is completely shaking.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Aeden finds Lucina there is blood on her clothes. "Lucina turn around let me see the wound."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Lucina says softly" A-Aeden...I ne-neee.. Hea...l
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:01 pm

The Ursa halts from the electric dust. It stands on its back legs and roars loudly before dropping to all four again.The attack appears to have at least disoriented the creature, but it may not last long. A quick strike to bring it down may be all you need!

Meanwhile, in the cover, Lucina is down and wounded from the strike. Her device makes a 'beep' sound, the indication that her hit counter has increased. Aeden has followed her while Trin is in the clearing after having just tripped.
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Trin sloppily getting up, hears the words of his opponents and makes a get away. He turns in the opposite direction of the Ursa and runs as fast he can.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Aeden upons up the first aid pocket of his belt. Lucina's wound is too deep but is still bleeding. Aeden begins to clean and disenfect the wound. He applies bandages and turns Lucina around. "I did what I could how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"B-Better." Lucina gets up still wounded and winces. She peers out through the shrubs and fires a ice arrow with the last of her strength. Before she passes out she says "G-go now!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Aeden catches her before she hits the ground. "Go?! Not without you I dont." Aeden picks Lucina up and starts running away from the blaze of the forest and the Ursa. "Thats his problem now not mine"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 pm

The ursa shakes its head a few times, then looks around and spots Lucina and Aeden. Trin, now further away from them is less enticing, and the ursa takes a step toward the two, beginning its next charging attack. However, its second step never comes, and it finds an arrow sticking out of its paw, and its covered in ice. The ursa tries to pull free but can't do it easily, and is stuck as Aeden, Lucina, and Trin make their escape.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 pm

Now that Aeden and Lucina are out of sight of the Ursa and the man Aeden carefully set Lucina down. "Lucina wake up!" No response. "Aeden tries shaking her a little being mindful of her wound. "We're in a fight you can't sleep now!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Lucina wakes immediately still weak from her wound. She stands and walks over to a tree leaning on it saying" What's up Aeden?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:43 pm

"Lucina your awake. I thought I almost lost you there." Aeden moves to Lucina. "Here lean on me we have to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 pm

Lucina says" No we can't leave. We're not going to lose to some random guy and a stupid Ursa" She winces again and says" I'll be fine... Just leave me here. I have my weapon in case anything attacks.

((Ya don't actually leave me there. Insist or something. Whatever to make the convo longer))

Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 pm

"Lucina you must be crazy if you think I'm going to leave you here. I'm your boyfriend and I dont plan on going out with a dead girl now come one lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Lucina says" Alright let's go" As she starts to walk away a bullet flies out of nowhere probably from another battle hitting Lucina in the arm. Her counter beeps and raises to 2. She winces and grabs her shoulder now bleeding
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:57 pm

((Aw come on. I can't seriously take that. Did you really have to take another hit from some other battle. That never happened.))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Aeden hears a whizzing sound followed by Lucina clutching her shoulder as blood comes out. "What was that!" Aeden searches the area. "Did our opponent follow us?" Aeden puts Lucina behind a tree and pulls out Deception X. "Don't worry Ill protect you Lucina"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:58 pm

(( Aeden still has no hits on him and anyways once I get med care I can fight again. In just putting in some story elements stalling until tommorrow))
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:04 pm

((Ok fine. You didn't have to get hit to add story elements though))

Trin fires a random shot backwards just in case someone was following him. He is down to crawling, and has gained quite some distance between them. He props up against a tree and starts to rest.

The random shot hits a tree over where Lucina and Aeden are. Leafs gracefully fall from the shaken tree, and ashes fall like snow. A random harpist is playing in the background the most beautiful music ever, and a rose blossoms right beside Aeden.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Aeden walks a few steps from Lucina making sure she is in the shadows. "WHO HITS A DEFENSELESS GIRL!! SHOW YOURSELF YOU COWARD!!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:09 pm

((I'm bored so I just wanted something exciting to happen. I hav the whole healing process figured out so we won't have to forfeit))
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:23 pm

((Ok, ok, i didn't want you guys to forfeit anyways.))
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:29 pm

OOC: I am working on arrangements for your teammate now, if he doesn't make a grand entrance.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:31 pm

((I'm waiting for that one post to say surprise... But I'm probably dreaming huh))
Back to top Go down
Ertrinken In Trauer

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:33 pm

((Yeah back when Trin was getting owned i was expecting a little adorable rescue scene, but no, i had my hopes up too much))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:34 pm

((Thanks Koop))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer   Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Match G: Aeden Kase and Lucina Kurayami vs Hiawatha Nightingale and Ertinken In Trauer
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next