RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 am

Aphelion grimaced slightly. ''You ear base is a stubborn clump Maria.'' furiously he started pushing into the base from both sides, pinching hard on accident as he separated the hairs to let the lather in, ''Seriously, you need to be more thorough.''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:20 am

"Oooooh yeah, that's the spot." She moaned, leaning into his hands as her tail slapped against the wet floor much faster than before. Maria! This is exactly what happened thirty minutes ago! She yelled at herself in her head, hugging his waist closer, his baton sliding up her stomach. Yeah but it's so niiiiiiiiiice. She thought biting her lower lip as suds rolled down her face, using every ounce of will power not to take Aphelion then and there.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:25 am

''Poor thing, this clump must be unbearable.'' Aphelion nuzzled her neck some more before taking the shampoo and squirting it right at the base of her ears, ''It'll be fresher after this, don't worry.'' he claimed,, pressing into her ears even harder.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:30 am

He's doing that on purpose. Maria thought, her ears twitching out of Aphelion's grasp before eagerly coming back into his waiting hands. Yeah, but I like it~ As he presser harder, Maria jumps slightly, warmth rushing through her for the second time that day. "Y-yeah. It's pretty t-tough to get out. May-hay-haybe a little harder." She said, stuttering on the last word as he a particularly strong pinch, her tail slapping noisily against the tiles, four times each second, begging for attention.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:35 am

''Sure, the harder I do it the easier it'll be cleared.'' Aphelion said, pressing even harder before he noticed the tail flashing in the corner of his eyes, ''Oh, shit, forgot about your tail.''' he said before gripping the shampoo bottle and poruing a lot onto her lower back, letting it drip to her tail before he grabbed it between his feet and started rubbing it around.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:40 am

Maria hugs Aphelion tightly at the sudden sensation on her back, burying her face in his shoulder and biting down. Slowly, the shampoo dripped onto her tail some continuing the way down to end up between her cheeks, causing her to jump even more. "Yeah." Maria said, her breathing turning shallower as she spoke. "The tail's good. Keep that up." She said, one of her hands subconsciously sliding down Aphelion's side to stroke his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:06 am

Aphelion frowned at the stubbornness of her hair. "Cmon... Loosen up already..." he growled at her tail hairs, increasing speed and strength of his servicing to her, "Sorry, it's really hard." he admitted, talking about his grooming job as he continued working.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:15 am

We already did it anyway.... One more can't hurt.... Imperia'll forgive me if we go all the way again, right?. I mean, she won't know about it anyway and this is something she can't give me...."Yeah, I know it's hard." Maria asked, biting hard on Aphelion's neck, her tongue writhing against his skin as she pressed his waist against his stomach. "I can feel it.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 am

Aphelion blushed when he realized what she meant, "I-I meant your tail..." he said, feet slowly drooping and his hands slowing down, "I, uh... Sorry... You still excite me... A lot..." he admitted, wriggling his shoulder slightly at her licking, his own face dug into hers.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 am

"It should be... fine... right?" Maria reasoned to Aphelion, frowning as his hands and feet slowed down. Pushing of him to sit back up, frowning as she saw the bite mark she left, she looks at Aphelion's eyes as she pressed her chest to his. "Well... you did the ear trick on me again.... and I kinda need help with that. She said, tracing a circle on his collar bone, looking up at him longingly. "One more won't hurt... I guess. I mean, if it's necessary, right? Yeah. That should be fine, I think. She reasoned, her legs quivering as the hand on her collar slid down his chest and lower still.

I need it. Imperia won't mind if she won't find out. She though guiltily.

[Half fade to black]

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:39 am

Aphelion's expression dropped at her words. He released her ears again and slapped himself, ''Idiot! I did it again! I'm sorry Maria... I did it again without realizing...'' he rubbed his face, looking off to the side shamefully, enjoyment from her service gone, ''I'm awful...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:44 am

"Don't be sorry." Maria said, locking lips with him for a few seconds, waiting till he stopped beating himself up. "I can't say I didn't think of it too...." Taking the hand he used to slap himself, she puts it on her chest. "I want to. Your ear rub has nothing to do with it. I think it should be fine. Yeah, it should be fine. So go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 am

''Ma-Maria!'' Aphelion exclaimed, gripping her tightly and tackling to the ground, moving her legs aside, ''Maria... Be my sex buddy for today!'' he begged before leaning down and kissing her deeply, his tongue fighting hers. He pulled her back up and turned her around, guiding her hands to the taps, ''Hold on tight! he grabbed the rest of the lemon-scented shaampoo and spread it onto her tail, letting it slide down before gripping the tail and going for it.

[fade to lemonshower]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Maria slumped forwards away from Aphelion, flat on the shower floor, water running all over her as she breathed heavily. "Aphelion.... Give me a little warning next time...." Maria said, wincing slightly as her tail flopped onto her butt. "I mean it was good but... man, stay away from t-there for a while.... Eventually, her hands released their grip on the tap, her fingers red from how hard she was holding on. "Aphelion. I know I've said it before but this will be the last time." She said, nervously but pushing her fear to the side, resigning herself to dealing with her conscience later as she was preoccupied by the heat of the moment"You get your way with me as long as I like it but after today, it's over. Deal?" She said, her cheek pressed against the warm floor.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Aphelion stumbled a bit before dropping to lay by her, breathing onto her face through a half-smile, "Maria... Sexy bear..." he blurted out, dropping his hand onto her back and sliding it down until it met her tail, "Sorry about that... I'll loosen up the tension." he said, slipping his hand past the tail and starting to massage her butt slowly in circles, "It'll go away soon..." he said before leaning closer, crushing up against her side and kissing her sloppily, "This day will be enough... Hope we can be... Friends after all this... Anyway..." he agreed through the kisses before pulling away, "So, what do you want now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:40 pm

"Gaahaaaaah~" Maria winced at Aphelion's massage. "N-not too hard there. Still sore." Returning the kiss, saliva running down her chin as she weakly raised her head, she vaguely registers that Aphelion was speaking. "Yeah. Just for today.... Then it's over.... Just friends.... Do me...." She replied, moving to kiss him as he broke away, barely letting him finish his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Aphelion returned the kiss happily, massage slowing down before moving his hand right up to the top of her head and petting it softly, staying away from the ears, "Well, you're not in a position to move right now, right? I'll be back soon." he said as he pulled away, raising himself to his feet and going to make his way out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:50 pm

"Hurry...." Maria called out to him, still face first on the floor as water poured over her. I have got to get him to teach me that trick. Maria thought as she lay there, listening to his footsteps in the other room. Her legs would by writhing slightly, the his pinch still very much in effect as she waited for him to get back, her hand sliding down her stomach. I think I'll surprise him on the way back.

[Self fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:58 pm

Aphelion came back, all prepared with another one of his purchases in the bin. He looked down at her doing work and he frowned, "Shit. Sorry I took so long." he moved up to her and gripped her arm, preventing her from moving her hand, "I'm here now, don't take all the fun from me." he said before going in, regardless of where her hand would be.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:07 pm

Maria breathes heavily, her head rested on her arm as she lay on her side. Wincing a bit, she takes her leg off Aphelion's shoulder, blood returning as the limb as put down. "Aphelion." She said softly, bring her hand from between her legs to by her chest, stretching her cramped fingers. "I'm not sure if I can walk for a bit.... Does that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:27 pm

"It's... if you want me to stop, I will. But it should be fine. If you can't walk, I'll do some errands for you." he whispered into her after the act. He slipped his arms beneath her and scrambled to his feet, summoning every ounce of strength from that adrenaline rush to pick her up, managing to do it quite well. Taking careful, heavy steps as to not slip on the wet bathroom floor, he carried Maria to her bed and dropped her onto it, panting as he fell on top of her and across, making contact only at their chests, "So... I think... Well, what do you want? I'll see if your idea is better than mine~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:48 pm

Maria winces as she is dropped on her bed, immediately arching her back to get her wait off her butt. As Aphelion hops on top of her, she twists so that he was lying across her back. "Right now, I can't walk or move my legs. I'm completely helpless~" She sang, her tail wagging innocently, side to side like a metronome. "It appears I'm completely helpless against you. Oh, whatever should I do?" She cooed, acting obvious as she buried her cheek in a pillow.

Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 5:55 pm

"Oh... You are in bad shape, aren't you..." Aphelion brought his hands together in mock terror, "Nothing a little medicine can't fix..." he pulled up and looked at her, standing in all his glory, "Syrup should be fine." he said before removing everything from himself and going over to sit down by her, turning her to her head would be facing him, "Take your meds Maria~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Maria's face turns slightly pink as Aphelion shoves his pride and glory in her face, though whether from anticipation or embarrassment, she didn't know. She was still feeling the effects though of Aphelion's ear pinch though, so it was probably the prior. "Hmhmmm...." Maria said, poking at it. "Doctor's orders, I guess~"

[Half fade]
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:40 pm

"That's... good..." Aphelion sighed out, looking at her, "You took your medicine..." he leaned against the bed frame with a woozy smile, moving to stroke her head gently, "That's a... good... little patient..." he chuckled out, shifting his foot to trace circles around her bellybutton.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Maria leaned into his had, giggling lightly as he tickled her belly. "Well what they were doctor's orders. I had to follow." Gently, she uses her upper body strength and gets up and sits on his lap, making sure to keep her weight on her front rather than on her rear as she leaned most of her weight on his chest, breath warm on his chin. "So what else do you prescribe?" She asked, tapping his bottom lip with a dainty finger, the muffled beeping of a scroll from her purse unheard even by the only faunus in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

"I would say..." Aphelion trailed his hand down to her tail, rubbing the tip of it before reaching back for a packet on the bedside table, "I would say that it'd be best if my patient takes a healthy dose of vitamin D, or a few if she can." he leaned back at her and pushed her head up, kissing her and slapping her tongue before moving up to lick her bear ears, "Is my patient willing to comply? There's a dose already prepared."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next