RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Maria leaned into his had, giggling lightly as he tickled her belly. "Well what they were doctor's orders. I had to follow." Gently, she uses her upper body strength and gets up and sits on his lap, making sure to keep her weight on her front rather than on her rear as she leaned most of her weight on his chest, breath warm on his chin. "So what else do you prescribe?" She asked, tapping his bottom lip with a dainty finger, the muffled beeping of a scroll from her purse unheard even by the only faunus in the room.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm

"I would say..." Aphelion trailed his hand down to her tail, rubbing the tip of it before reaching back for a packet on the bedside table, "I would say that it'd be best if my patient takes a healthy dose of vitamin D, or a few if she can." he leaned back at her and pushed her head up, kissing her and slapping her tongue before moving up to lick her bear ears, "Is my patient willing to comply? There's a dose already prepared."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:14 pm

"A healthy dose of vitamin D. Could you give me that, doc?" Maria lapped at his tongue, saliva dribbling down her chin as she ignored his words, her entire focus on the kiss. Snatching the packet from his hands and ripping it open, she quickly applies the contents onto Aphelion. "Go ahead." She said, her ears twitching at his touch for the nth time. "Medicate."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:21 pm

Aphelion smiled at her request, "I shall." he let his medicine rub on her a little bit before pulling her up and dropping her down, "Ready?" he asked, grabbing her under the pits though he didn't wait for an answer before he started moving her up and down, arms going mechanically.

[fade to medicine]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Maria slumped on Aphelion's chest, leaning a bit to the side and holding on tightly. "I don't know about you..." She said, trying to get her breath back as she pushed off him and shakily got on her knees on the bed before they collapsed beneath her, Maria lying back down on her stomach. "But I think I should get sick more often."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Aphelion stroked her back, "I wouldn't mind medicating you some more..." he chuckled before letting her lay on top of him, "So, what would a cute little bear called Maria want to do now? Have her love toy go few rounds more? Or would she like him to serve her in a more boring way?" he whispered the question into her ears, massaging her chest nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Maria propped herself up on her elbows, giving him a better angle to massage. "I don't know about you but I'm fine like this." She cooed, enjoying the rubbing as her tail wagged, her ears twitching each time his fingers brushed two more sensitive spots. "Though I miiiiiiiiight want more medicine if the doctor's still in, this is acceptable too."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 pm

"This doctor is in all day today, feel free to ask for any more doses." he nuzzled her, continuing his work as he moved his hands to her tail and started vigorously stroking it, simultaneously licking around he neck and slowly tracing downwards, "So... give me orders Maria. I'm your servant for the day."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Maria moans rather loudly at his touch, burying her face in the pillow to muffle her squeals of delight. Each time his hand moved from the base of her tail to the tip, she shivered, pleasure shooting up her spine. Not bothering to form coherent thought, she opens her legs half a foot, the inside of her thighs shiny, before reaching back and pointing a finger at the space between, her tail wagging impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 8:54 pm

Aphelion giggled, "As you command, Mistress Maria." he took another packet and used its contents. His hands wrapped around her upper back and intertwined at her tail, both gripping it before he slammed her towards him with a lick at her ears.

[fade to please]
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:13 am

Maria rolls away from Aphelion to lie on her back at the very edge, the pain on her rear negligible when compared to the amount of pleasure still coursing through her. Panting heavily, he lets a leg drape over the edge, lightly brushing the floor with every breath she took. "Th...that was good.... Thanks for that." Maria said through ragged breath, an arm draped over her face to cover her eyes, not exactly sure what was the right thing to say at that point. "But I think I my legs feel like wet noodles..."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 am

Aphelion breathed heavily for a bit before flopping onto her pillows, making himself comfortable on them like a cat. He even purred a little. "No problem Maria... No problem at all... You were good too..." he sighed out, going around to hug her and rub her shins with his feet, giggling at her second statement, "Tell me... is that a bad thing? Because... I'm so prepared to medicate you again." he smiled to himself and turned to stare at her, "On another note, want me to make us some breakfast? Even though we've both had plenty to 'eat' already..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:37 am

Maria grabs the edge of the blanket hanging off the bed. Quickly rolling 'til she collided with Aphelion, she giggles upon finding herself face to face with him. "Well breakfast in bed is something common for sick people." She said, assuming an incredibly innocent tone before switching to one she's heard Imperia use over and over again. "Although, I could be satisfied with something that took a little more eating before a little swallowing." She teased as she rolled a foot away from him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:44 am

Aphelion laughed a little at her request. He pushed himself onto his feet and stretched, letting her witness his full glory once more. He then looked down at her with a smile, "Yes... I have to take care of my little patient, don't I?" he leaned down and kissed her on the cheek tenderly, moving his hand to scratch her ears a little, "What would you like?" he asked, sliding his other hand down to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:53 am

The Bear Burrito™ wiggles like a snake as Aphelion tickles her, her head retreating into the roll until only her nose and up were visible. "C'mon~" She said, her voice muffled by the blanket. "Breakfast in bed, you can play later~" She said, not realizing it was probably closer to lunchtime. Maybe a little past already. "Maybe some eggs, hotdogs, sausages...." She added, half innocent-half seductive. "Surprise me~ Oh, and don't forget about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:19 am

Aphelion laughed at her request, "Leave the hotdog for later, eh?" he said, slipping his hand under the blanket to rub her stomach, "I'm fine. I'll just have a Bear Burrito™ if you won't mind~" he said before moving over to where here nose was and rubbed their noses together, "Be right back~ Call me back if you feel lonely." he said, going off to the kitchen, whistling as he skipped, his whole body bouncing up and down. He entered the small room and opened the fridge, finding all adequate ingredients for scrambled eggs. He got to work before finding a pineapple, grinning as he sliced it up and started eating while he cooked.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:24 am

Maria giggles like a little girl as she watches him eat the pineapple, know exactly why he was doing so as she hid even deeper into the rolls of the blanket. Eventually she reaches up and seals her head hole, completely hidden inside the blanket again, though more for fun this time rather than fear. I think I'm glad I the first human I talked to in years was Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:38 am

Aphelion continued whistling while the scrambled eggs sizzled on the pan. He reached over to the minibar and took out a bottle of scotch, pouring himself and Maria a glass. He downed his instantly, but kept Maria's for her to drink with 'breakfast'. Searching the drawers, he found a silver tray on which he put the glass. After a while, all of the pineapple gone but keeping his appetite for Maria intact, he dropped the scrambled eggs onto a plate, adding a knife and fork, and turned off the gas. He picked the tray up and carried it over to her, "Here you go, poor sick girl, breakfast to bed~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:54 am

The Bear Burrito™ remains tightly shut, Maria giggling inside as he heard Aphelion approach. "Hi Aphelion~" She said, her voice muffled by the blanket. "I'm not sure if you noticed but I'm not here right now. Find me~" She said almost childishly, waiting for him to open the burrito, her hands ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 8:59 am

Aphelion huffed playfully, "You are such a stubborn patient, little bear lady~" he said, moving over to place the tray on the bedside table. He climbed onto the bed and bridged himself over the wrap. he raised one hand to poke around the outside, "Hmm... I wonder if you could be heeeeere..." he poked a bit lower "Hmm... something soft and squishy..." he said before raising both arms and grabbing the blanket, pulling it aside, "Gotcha!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:10 am

As the blanket flies off, Maria grabs Aphelion by the waist, pulling him down to the bed before nuzzling his neck lovingly. Her face looks purely cheerful as she hugged Aphelion, rubbing her cheek against his collar, devoid of lust for now. A few seconds later, she tops rubbing though keeps herself firmly pressed against him. "Thanks Aphelion." She said sincerely, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:29 am

Aphelion felt himself pushed up against her, but into a normal hug rather than the one he expected. Complyingly, he closed his eyes and started rubbing her back, nuzzling her back slightly, reddening a bit at the kiss on the cheek, "No problem Maria... we're friends afterall... aren't we?" he asked before planting a kiss on her neck, "You're a cutie, you know that? Imperia is lucky to have you~"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:33 am

"You're not too bad yourself. Even for a human~" She said, booping him on the nose with a dainty finger. "I just thought I'd thank you." Maria said, her tone somewhat more sincere as she hugged him tight and as lovingly as she could. "I'm afraid of humans, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 am

"Oh... You are? I can understand that... Not all humans tolerate Faunus." he sighed before giggling and raising his hands to stroke her bear ears, "As you can see, I'm quite the opposite. I like Faunus. In fact I wish I could be a Faunus." he kissed her on the nose, softly, before shifting his legs to hug her back, "You're not afraid of me, right? Or, er... not anymore..." he hoped, staring her into her eyes as her ears were softly groomed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:49 am

"Aphelion, you are one of the sweetest, most lovable, cuddliest, and best people I've ever met. The first human I've ever gotten close to and I couldn't wish for a better one." Maria answered, the truth in her words evident on her face as she nuzzled his neck. "You might be a liiiiiiiitle too horny though, but that can be a good thing sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 am

''Yeah... Sorry about that...'' he whispered quietly, the stroking turning into a more genuine embrace, nuzzling her in return, ''I've lived alone since 7... No people, no girls... I've turned out a terrible pervert and horndog...'' he sniffed again, the lustless opening once again bringing back sorrowful memories of Aoife, ''Maybe that's why she dumped me...''
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:57 am

"That sounds lonely." Maria said, obviously saddened by the revelation. "Aphelion, she dumped you cause she wasn't thinking straight." Reaching down, she grabs The Bear Burrito™ and throws the blanket over the both of them, giving him the most of her warmth that she could. "And I'm sure Aoife regrets that decision and she's desperate to get back with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)   Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masked Waiters and Sleepy Bears (Closed)
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next