RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:49 am

Cheshire held onto Liseran tightly, kissing her tenderly and deeply. His hand caressed her back while the held the back of her head and stroked her hair. Cheshire could smell her hair. Sweet and light like raspberries. Mixed with smaller, subtle smells. This was Liseran's scent. Cheshire may not have the nose of a dog, but he knew Liseran's smell better then anyone. It was the scent he cherished beyond all else. Cheshire held her tighter, kissed her deeper, leaned more and more bending Liseran's back.

After there long, intimate exchange, they broke away for a moment to breath, breaths panting, though they still held each other.

"I love you," Cheshire said before drawing her into another kiss.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Liseran smiled sweetly as Cheshire said this, her arms still clinging tightly to him and their warm bodies still pressed closely against one another. Though it had only been for a second, she glanced at him, one of her hands brushing away the hair from his face and seeing his sharp topaz eyes. As always, they held a certain fierceness to them, but she also knew them for more than that. She knew them for the words they spoke that Cheshire never ever needed to say. There were times with Cheshire when Liseran thought she could gaze into those eyes forever, just listening to what to what they said, what Cheshire felt.

"And I love you," she murmured just as Cheshire drew her back.

Liseran no longer simply embraced him. One of her hands came to her head, taking off the mouse headband, somewhere in Liseran's heart telling her that if they were going to share this moment, she was going to do it as herself.

Each kiss brought her closer to Cheshire and her hands found their way to his vest, trying to undo it as she stepped backward without letting go, trying to inch away from the kitchen and to her room.

There'll be no boundaries tonight...
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:44 pm

Cheshire was unsure as Liseran started stepping back, pulling him along with her. His mind was lost, blank. His actions were ran with only the love he felt for the woman he held in his arms. Cheshire opened his eye briefly for a moment. They were heading down the hall. They drew closer to Liseran's room. Cheshire felt something off. His vest was unbuttoned and-

Cheshire's hands shot to the sides. his hands slamming against the walls as if he was hanging for dear life, breaking away from the kiss with wide eyes, his face flustered and sweating.

"W-W-Wait!" Cheshire stammered, "Isn't this a bit fast?? I mean I want to- No that doesn't sound right. Are you sure that you want to??"

Cheshire looked the picture definition of nervous and unsure.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:02 pm

Since the events that had followed when they kissed Liseran had only been following the strange passionate feeling that had filled her. She could not say that she had been doing things blindly but at the same time the feeling had been so intense...hypnotic, perhaps, that she had been surprised and almost hurt when Cheshire pulled back.

It was then that he looked at her, a bit shocked and perhaps even concerned. Liseran's head bowed low as if she had realized what she had been doing had been wrong, her hands having dropped down to her skirt and her arms now trembling. Without lifting her eyes from the ground, she let out a small sheepish laughter. If Cheshire recognized it, it had been the one she let out most times when she made a mistake, one she usually felt very guilty off and sorry for.

"Earlier tonight..." she said very meekly, her hands fuddling with the skirt of her dress. "I came up with the silly plan as dressing up in a funny cute outfit and as a mouse. When me and Rory entered the cafe you looked so flustered, so upset, that I felt sorry. You already looked like you weren't really having the best of time at work and well, Rory and I kind of made it worse showing up at a place you didn't want us to see you in..."

She paused a bit, her shoulders now trembling, and she breathed in nervously. Even if Cheshire couldn't see her eyes, he could see the blush that crossed half of her face.

"I dressed up tonight so I could maybe get a laugh out of you," she said. "That maybe if you saw me in something embarrassing, if you saw me act embarrassing, it would make you feel better but then..."

Her head turned away from him.

"I felt something else."

One of her hands left her skirt and instead started clutching onto her chest, as if she were trying to contain whatever lurked behind there.

"I'm not even sure what to call it. I've felt small things like it before when we'd be together, like perhaps when we kissed or embraced, but tonight it was just much much more and the more I felt it, the more I wanted to satisfy it. This want...and I still do."

She finally turned her head slowly, lifting it up to look at Cheshire with apology. As she blinked, two crystal tears came to the corners of her eyes. She let out a small laugh again.

"I'm sorry," she said. "Looks like this mouse forgot she was dealing with a cat."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Without a moment's hesitation, Cheshire pounced onto Liseran, wrapping his arms firmly around her, pressing her head against his chest, resting his chin on her hair. He held her tight against him, her ear against his chest, she could hear Cheshire's steady heartbeat.

"I'm sorry Liseran," Cheshire murmured, "I've felt the same exact way this entire time... but... the thing is..."

Cheshire fought himself in his mind trying to find the proper combination of words. His hold on Liseran became stronger, tighter, as if the faunus was afraid she would slip away from in his arms if he didn't held her with all his might.

"Well I... wanted to... wait until we were married," Cheshire murmured shyly, the red color prominant on his face, his ears folded over his head in shame.
Back to top Go down
vide1993
Events Minion
vide1993

PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:20 pm

As Cheshire embraced her, Liseran slowly felt the whatever stirrings had possessed her leave. She hugged him tightly, her arms clutching onto the fabric of his shirt as if she had suddenly been afraid of something, she heard him speak and upon hearing the last statement her eyes widened for a bit. She felt herself flinch, but she closed her eyes and then pressed herself closer to him, a smile having come to her lips at the his words.

"If that's what you want..." Liseran said softly, just letting Cheshire embrace her until he was ready to let go. "I...I'd like that very much."

She listened to Cheshire's heart steadily beating, a sound that calmed her and made all her previous worry, guilt and doubt disappear.

"I just want to be with you. That's all that matters to me."

With that, she looked up to Cheshire again, her usual warm and innocent smile having returned and she kissed him again, though this time, she'd be contented with just that. Liseran knew as long as Cheshire was there, it'd be all she wanted and all she'd ever need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]   Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing as Cat and Mouse [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2