RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dakir

Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:20 pm

Skylar smirked as the girl thought she had a free shot at her. She held up her right hand, forming a solid shield of aura in front of it. The blade smashed down on it, halting in its tracks. Her arm was jarred a little, but she held off the attack. She formed her left hand to a fist, using her aura to create a solid dome around it. She thrust a punch towards the girl's gut, moving her arm about halfway before sending the dome at her stomach on its own. She continued forward with her punch, aiming to land a double-blow with the combination attack.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Rachael felt the aura forming around the girl's hand, and she immediately looked down just as the dome started moving towards her. She jumped back, slicing the dome as it came flying towards her. The punch was already out of range from when she leaped back and out of the way. When she looked back at the girl, she didn't move, she just examined her.

'She can make anything out of her aura, but it must have limits on how much aura she has like my own semblance. Okay then, I'll go one step further.' she thought to herself as she thrust her sword into the ground, letting it sit there as she held out her gauntlet in front of her.

"Shall we take this one step further, then?" she said as a low whirring sound was heard. It wasn't long before a red mist-like substance began flowing from her body until it slowly engulfed it. This was her aura. She picked up her sword and held it with both hands this time as she charged the newcomer. With the trigger held down, she swung horizontally at the girl with all her strength, twisting her upper body as she did so for maximum effect. When the sword came in contact with anything, it would release a powerful torrent of fire towards the object it hit.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Skylar saw the girl allow her aura to flow out and around her body, and she guessed she was gearing up for an attack. She materialized a large two-handed blade, as well as letting her own aura form a fluid layer around her body. She smirked, looking forward to this next exchange. Neither one of them was holding anything back anymore, and this next attack would pit power against power. The girl pushed off, beginning the charge. Skylar responded with a charge of her own, and the two of them met in the middle of the arena. Skylar swung her blade to meet her opponent's, and the two weapons met in midair. The girl's blade threw off flames towards Skylar, but her aura was enough to protect her from serious damage. She pushed hard against the girl's blade, and she responded, pushing equally as hard against her. Skylar felt her increase the power of her attack, and she responded likewise, each of the girls putting every ounce of strength into this attack.

They stood locked in struggle for a few moments, then the amount of power in their conflict was too much. Suddenly, a violent explosion erupted where the two blades met, throwing both the girls back with incredible force. Skylar dispelled her weapon and tried to stop her fall, but her feet flew out from under her and she slid along the ground on her back. She slid for a moment before coming to a halt, her ears ringing from the force of the impact. She quickly closed the two Gates she had opened, the fatigue hitting her immediately. She managed to get up onto a knee, breathing heavily from the exertion. She spoke without raising her head, as the world was spinning slightly, "I'd say...that we should call it there...heh..." Her speech was interrupted by her heavy breathing, but she was able to get the words out clearly enough.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Rachael was sent flying onto her back by the violent explosion. Her head hit the ground quite hard, and she was bruised quite a bit but she was still alive and capable of standing. Slowly, she stood up, still dizzy and disoriented from the blast. The girl seemed to be on her knees and panting heavily, but unlike her Rachael was still capable of holding her own weight. She walked over to the girl, giving her a nod in response to her statement and sheathed her sword. She looked at her with a blank expression, her eyes turning back to their usual yellow as she offered her unarmored hand to help the girl up.

At the moment, Rachael was panting heavily and bleeding from her forehead. She might have gotten a concussion from that blast, or possibly something less major, and was bleeding quite a bit from it. The blood trickled down over and around her right eye, but she still didn't seem to mind at all. It was over, and she could treat her own wounds.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Skylar lifted her head to look at the other girl, her breath still coming heavily. She took the offered hand and pulled herself up, "Thanks." She said. She felt a burning on her cheek and lifted her hand to feel it. Pulling her hand away, she saw some blood staining the tips of her fingers from a shallow gash. She took a look at the girl's forehead, seeing quite a bit of blood coming out from a cut, "Is your...head alright? It's bleeding pretty good." She swayed a little on her feet as her head spun, but she quickly righted herself, "That was a good fight." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 pm

"I've had worse. Are you sure you're okay?" She would come to ask as she looked over the girl. "You're not doing so well either." she said as she looked her over. "Want me to bring you to the nurse or something?" she offered with a raised eyebrow.

It was surprising Rachael was even talking to this girl, as she really didn't like a lot of people, if anyone at all. Was this what it was like to make a friend? It felt nice, kind of. Maybe she should do this more often.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Skylar smiled, her breathing beginning to slow down again, and waved her hand in a dismissive gesture, "It's nothing. This happens after I use my semblance, and that was a pretty good fight there. I just gotta work on my endurance." She ran the back of her hand across her brow, removing a thin line of sweat that had developed. She stretched her arms, now stiff with fatigue, "I think I'll be alright. I'm starving now though, want to grab a bite to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:07 pm

"Oh, uh..." Rachael muttered, averting her eyes and biting her lip. Should she do this? They just kinda met. What time was it? Probably only the middle of the afternoon, there was still time. She didn't have anything planned so...

"I... guess?" she would come to say, looking a little unsure for a second before going back to her usual blank demeanor. "We should probably get cleaned up first." she said as she reached into one of the back pouches on her belt and pulled out a few rolls of bandages and a small bottle of some kind of chemical. She really did not like man made chemicals like this, but it seemed optimal to use them now.

"Hydrogen peroxide." she said, shaking the bottle just a little. Not enough to actual mess with the chemicals in the bottle. "Dab it on the bandages and rub a little on your smaller wounds, it's for cleaning. It stings a bit though."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Skylar nodded, taking a bandage and doing as the girl said. She pressed the fabric to her cheek, and a sharp intake of air marked the stinging she had mentioned. She rubbed the cut, making sure to clear out any debris that may have started an infection. She looked up at the other girl as she did the same with her injuries, "Oh yeah, I don't think I ever caught your name." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:41 pm

"Ah, sorry... I forgot to mention it. Rachael Lorelei." the faunus girl said to the human. She looked around them, only to see a giant mess. They needed to go before they were told to clean this up. Rachael wasn't going to deal with that mess, no, she was too lazy. Someone else can have it.

"Shall we be going, then?" she would say as she quickly finished cleaning and dressing her wounds in bit of bandages. Her bangs covered most of the cloth covering her forehead, so it wasn't really visible. Her clothes weren't notably torn either, luckily, meaning she wouldn't have to go back to her dorm and change then meet the girl somewhere. Assuming Rachael didn't just ditch her.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:00 am

Skylar taped the bandage to her cheek before looking up at the arena. Wow, this is kind of a mess. But that's why they have groundskeepers and whatnot. She thought. She looked back at the girl and gave a small laugh, "Yeah, let's get going." She said. She walked towards the exit, her legs a bit wobbly as she recovered from the fight, and expected Rachael to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:35 pm

"Are you alright? You can use me for support if you need to." she offered as she caught up to the girl. Rachael looked a little worried, which surprised her since she usually took a long time to befriend. 'Maybe I can just be friends with someone for once, instead of putting them through such hard times.' she thought to herself as she waited for the girl to reply. 'I guess I can.'

"Do you have any idea where we're going to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]   Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven vs. Hell [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2