RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guns and Gods (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:46 am

Rowan runs after Fionn, his scythe spinning wildly around him, grimm parts falling around him as he cut anything that got too close for comfort. His dandelions would be helping as well, knocking back grimm if they got to an opening in his defense. One of them would be clawed by a beowolf, the orb screaming before dissipating, Rowan grunting as he followed Fionn tothe cellar, the pain of a beowolf's claw shearing his side. "Where the hell are you taking us?! He yelled, "Underground's a dead end!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:54 am

Fionn was cutting the crap out of anything in front of him, occasionally releasing strikes of lightning to protect himself
"It's a church, it will have catacombs!" He yelled at the fighting faunus as he himself continued to hack and slash
"Stupid thing wont open, god damnit i didn't want to have to do this!" He thought as he brought his blade down on the door powerfully cutting it free
As he ran into the underground he saw a thick metal door swinging open at the end of the hall,
He quickly ran in and held the door for his teammate
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:58 am

"That's still a dead end ya moron!" Rowan growled, fighting much more ferociously "**** where are they all coming from?!" Running down the steps, Rowan sends the last two dandelions behind him, flying up the flight of stairs and knocking back the grimm following them, Rowan running through the door and slamming it behind him, the orbs dissapating before Rowan got hurt anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:09 am

Fionn fell into the corner panting, arm resting on his blades handguard
"It was like a goddamn flooding bathtub" He said to the other member of the team
"Anyway, it was this or our death, besides i have a way out if everything else fails"
Fionn pulled out a jar, about the size of two jam jars, filled to the brim with explosive dust
"In the meantime i say we rest for awhile and then try and find a normal way out of these catacombs"
Fionn sighed and took a sip of Whiskey
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

"Quit drinking." Rowan said, monotone but stern as he slowly paced the area, eyeing the door as it shook every now and again. "If you get drunk, you're as good as dead." Turning to look at what her procured, he raises an eyebrow. "Why do you have so much dust in a jar?!" Rowan said, annoyed. "One wrong move that could-you know what. Never mind. Let's just find a way out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Fionn chuckled slightly at the man
"Trust me, in my hands nothing breaks, unless i want it to" He said to Rowan as he stood up.
He raised his flask to his mouth and took one last gulp before sliding it into the folds of his jacket.
Fionn walked forward to the second Metal door at the otherside of the room, and kicked it open to reveal a dark wet hallway leading forward for what seemed to be a long way, with several non electric torches lit
"It appears we were not the first visitors of this place" He said as he began to walk down the path, taking a torch off the wall with him
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:43 pm

Rowan has to resist the urge to face palm was Fionn took another drink, a look of resignation to dealing with him plastered on his face. Giving one last look at the door they came in from, he follows Fionn to the torch lit hall. "How'd you know this was here?" Rowan asked, taking a torch from the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:49 pm

"There was less dust on the wall in a rectangle shape, noticed it when i sat down" Fionn said in a way that suggested he viewed it all like a game
"I think better when my nerves are calmed" He said continuing on down the hall, feeling good about himself. "My only concern is what we will meet at the end of this tunnel, i mean considering this is the largest amount of grimm i have ever seen, hell there are Beowulves and Ursas working together: THAT will be one to tell my grandkids"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:55 pm

"That's not too uncommon, actually." Rowan said as he walked beside him. A few moments later though, his scythe scrapes the ceiling. "Dammit." With a few quick movements he folds the Razor Ivy down back to it's machete form, resting it on his shoulder. "Still. There's something wrong going on here. That many grimm isn't normal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 pm

"Really, i haven't seen that happen before" Fionn argued "But i must agree that many grimm can't be natural: I mean Grimm, even though they are soulless beings still have patterns like any other living creature" He said sighing, listening to there voices echo down the chamber. "Hey Rowan have you noticed yet?" He asked "Our echoes are getting stronger, we must be near a large room of some sort"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:02 am

"Yeah...." Rowan said, stopping in his tracks to listen. "Stay put." Manifesting an orb, he sends it down the hallway to see what was at the end, its soft light visible down the long stretch of tunnel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:01 pm

"Soooooo, are those things sentient or do you control them or is it like bees or what?" Fionn asked the Faunus as he put his hands in his pockets; when he heard Rowan scream in agony. "Holy crap man are you okay?" He asked his temporary teammate as he went in closer to him and put his hand on his back. "Is this like back then when i hit that other one?" Fionn thought as he began to rub Rowans back slightly
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:25 pm

"Yeah." Rowan said, on his knees, clutching his chest with a pained look on his face.. "There's something down there. I don't know what, but it hurts like a bitch." Pressing the edge of his machete to the ground, he uses it to help him get up, waving Fionn away. "I wanna have a chat with it...." He said, slowly walking forwards, rubbing the dirt off the end of his weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Fionn took his hand off of Rowans back and nodded his head to show his understanding. "A chat with it, do you mean a chat with a grimm or some mad-dog human?" He said to the Faunus sounding slightly cynical, "Well if it's what you really want then ill back you up" Fionn stated as he pulled Oberursel off his back once more, dropping the torch and using the lightning from his sword on a very low level (as to avoid the death of everyone in the cavern) to light the way
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:37 pm

"Wait. Human?" Rowan asked, an eyebrow arch suspiciously. "How'd you know that's a human down there." He said, pointing the end of his machete down the tunnel. "This mission was for grimm. I'm not killing a person." He growled, clenching his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm

"Wha? all i said was maybe, for Christs sake man your jumpier then me when i run out alcohol" Fionn said to Rowan in a condescending way. "Damn, i need to watch out around this one, he might go feral on me just yet" He thought giving the Faunus a concerned look
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:07 pm

"You better hope it's a big bad grimm there." Rowan growled, walking down the tunnel. "For your own sake, and mine." He wasn't too up for the idea of killing people but if he had to do it to save his life, he would. It wouldn't be good for his conscience though. "I'm training to be hunter. Not a murderer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Fionn shrugged at the Faunus as they continued walking whilst guided by Oberursels light. "It's not like i know more about this mission then you do" He said to Rowan as he continued walking.
"Wait, what is that?" Fionn whisper-yelled as he slammed Rowan into the wall and turned off the electrics in his blade as to be less visible.
"It looked like a person, what do you see?" He asked the Faunus, due to his own human eyes not exactly being proficient at seeing in the dark
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:06 pm

"Yeah, that's a person." Rowan said, faunus eyes allowing him to see the man perfectly fine, as if in daylight. The man wore a red plaid shirt and blue jeans, hands thrust into the pockets as he walked along the path. Manifesting another dandelion, he sends it closer to the man, though well out of reach of his hands or any melee weapon. "Who are you?" Rowan called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Fionn creeped up behind the man using the Orb as a light source as he readied himself to kill or maim another human being
"But this should atleast make this go... smoother" He thought to himself as he came right up to the back of the man (Who thankfully carried a lightsource with him), sword in hand, and placed the indent in Oberursels blade over the neck of the man infront of him  
"Now mister, you better talk fast about this dead land and why you hurt my friend or you aren't exactly going to have a fun time" Fionn said to the man drumming his fingers on the handle of the blade
The man looked at the two for awhile before closing his eyes and gulping loudly. Ah ahm sorry sirs i don't quite follow what yer talkin' 'bout The man said in a deep drawl. "You still haven't answered our question, what is your name, and what the flying **** happened to the place" Fionn said in an angered tone to the man as he pressed the blade tighter to his neck. Ah ahm sorry again it's just ahm a bit jumpy y'know The man stated looking slightly calmer. Look i mean no harm, this whole town been run over with grimm for days and i finally found a safe place, i can take you there The man said sounding slightly eager, Fionn looked to Rowan to see what he thought of it

Last edited by snaketicus on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:49 am

"Fionn. Back off." Rowan said, lowering his machete, though holding it so the bladed hilt pointed up. "That sounds good. You got any others with you? We're going to need some information." Rowan said, suspicion very obvious in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Fionn looked at Rowan condescendingly before hearing the sounds of doubt in his voice, he lowered Oberursel and stepped away from the man. "Sorry about that, we just couldn't be to careful y'know?" He said to the man Ah know ah know, now let me show you nice hunters to our safe havan".
Fionn followed the man and motioned for Rowan to do the same as they neared a large metal door
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Rowan followed, watching each of the man's actions cautiously, his hand keeping the Razor Ivy at the ready. It's back edge was facing out though, Rowan still not wanting to kill the man unless it were absolutely necessary. Behind him, three orbs floated just a few inches above and behind his head and shoulders, one watching behind as the two kept their eyes forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:15 am

Um, in here fellas The man said as he opened the door to an underground church like place, where there appeared to be a service in, and then pulled out a knife Im sorry sirs, but i'm afraid this is how your journey ends He said with his drawl as he attempted to stab Fionn
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 am

Without reeling back, Rowan swings the Razor Ivy down on the side of the man's elbow, the back of the machete smashing into the joint with an audible crack as metal hit flesh. Immediately, not skipping a beat as he stepped close, he turns his weapon in his hands, pointed end an inch from the man's throat. "Move and you'll weigh a lot less without a good amount of blood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:30 am

"Hey, uh Rowan?" Fionn said as he looked around the inside of the underground bunker church, there were tons of people and they were all staring at them. One of them at the back spoke up kill the non-believers! came the booming voice of the priest as the members of the congregation began to walk forward
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 am

"Oh great. A religious problem." Rowan said, one of the dandelions flying at the man's chest and sending him sprawling onto the ground. With a well practiced motion, he unfolds the Razor Ivy to its full length, though he keeps the blade closed and faces the back end to their assailants. "Fionn, try not to kill them. Ok? Anything less than fatal though, be my guest." He said as he grabbed his weapon by the very tip and swung the other end in a wide arc at one of the attacker's heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns and Gods (Closed)   Guns and Gods (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns and Gods (Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next