RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Katy was wandering around Beacon, still learning the best methods of getting around the school. Despite having been here for over two weeks, she hadn't managed to spend a whole lot of time actually figuring the place out. Sure, she'd been attending classes, but that was often a panicked rush to get to the classes on time.

Finding a nice somewhat secluded bench, Katy sat down and flipped open a textbook. It was a nice, sunny afternoon. The perfect time to get some studying in. Especially because she wasn't sure where either of her two friends were. Almost immediately Katy lost herself in the textbook. Learning was important, after all.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Her own nose remarkably in a book, she would would be reading an advanced book on gaining muscle strength. In a bright pink yakuta, Lamentation would be by her side, the runes on the sheath visible and speaking the words aloud, it would be nothing more than a mumble as she passes Katy, not noticing her presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Katy glanced up from her textbook, blinking. "Aoife?" Katy looked back down at her book, carefully folding the corner of a page to keep her place, before looking back towards the girl walking past. "Are you studying too?"

This was the best news ever! Katy had been trying to figure out how to trick both Aoife and Melissa into actually studying -- they were all here to learn, after all. But if Aoife was actually studying now, maybe it wouldn't be that difficult to get the girl to keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Looking over at Katy, she would eye her before moving to sit next to her, "If by studying, you mean trying to make it so I can use Lamentation easier. It's not as fast as White or Shadow, but I am still somewhat fast with it." Turning back to her reading, she would stop mumbling, sighing as she had forgotten to bring her jacket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:40 pm

'Well, not quite studying. But reading is definitely a step in the right direction,' she thought to herself. "Oh," she said out loud. "'Lamentation'? Did you get another new weapon? What happened to the last one?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

"Aphelion broke White Dragon. So I made Fires Lamentation from its ashes." Afterwards she would stand up and take out the blade, the hand just below the demonic horned skull, "I admit, I had a little amount of help from Melissa. But my new blade is my design, my ingredients collected by myself. This shall be the blade of my retribution. No one hurts Whitey." Smiling towards the end, not caring that her voice would by then be full of malice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Katy nodded slowly, admiring the new sword with a small 'oooooh'. "You and Aphelion were fighting again, huh," she said with a small frown. "It wasn't very nice of him to break your sword. What was he thinking?" She shook her head, still frowning. She'd never say it out loud, but she didn't think Aoife and Aphelion made a very good couple. It seemed like they could barely stand one another.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:57 pm

"Knight and him decided to have a fight in the arena. She went for what would probably of disembowelled him, he grabbed it as it went to spear form and bent it in half before ripping parts out of it." Getting more angry as she speaks, she would put away the weapon again, "If he thinks it is okay to break the thing I have slept with for years, what has saved my life time and time again just because he feels like it? Then he will be sorely mistaken."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:16 pm

Katy stood up and gave the other girl a comforting pat on the shoulder. "We could, um," she said, thinking, "We could steal something of his from his room and go toss it somewhere in the forest? Or, um..I could shoot him in the foot or the hand or something for you. OH," she said excitedly, having come up with the ultimate punishment. "We could report him to the school!" She seemed slightly shocked at having come up with that final, evil plan.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:28 pm

"What? For doing something perfectly allowable in a fight? Wouldn't work well and my record is already bad as it is." Sighing heavily afterwards, she would think for a few seconds, "Actually... I have a pretty good thing for revenge. Though it relies on him not sleeping with his aura protecting him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:38 pm

Katy blinked, then shrugged. "Well we'd lie and say he sabotaged your sword before the fight, or something." Maybe it wasn't such a good plan after all. "Well, what was your plan? If I can help, I will. I don't really like him much." Katy was fairly sure the feeling was mutual, even though they had barely said two full sentences to each other.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:43 pm

"Well. I figured I could carve my initials into his chest... Again. Just this time, it won't be a flesh wound." Evidently just the tip of the iceberg, she would whistle innocently, making sure her clothing is secured and not anywhere near showing anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Katy quirked an eyebrow, letting out a nervous laugh. "That's.. definitely one option," she said. Deciding to change the subject, but not really knowing anything about swords, Katy finally said, "So, I like your dress.. thing. It's very pretty." Apparently she really didn't know much about clothing, either.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:57 pm

"Thank you. I first wore one for a ball, and it is rather comfortable. Plus it is custom so I can still move freely while in it." Smiling at her, she would continue whistling, looking over at her, "It's not as flashy as the first balls dress, but it served its purpose well for the time I was there, though being at a ball where the guards are watching you in particular in case you so much as put a hair out of place gets boring fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Katy cocked her head curiously. "First ball? As in more than one? How many have there been?" Katy loved the idea of a ball, but the chances of her ever actually attending one were.. remote. Subconsciously fiddling with her hood, she asked,"Are there going to be more?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:12 pm

"Well there was one after initiation. Then there was one after second initiation. So I would assume there would be one for every one, why? Going to drop the hood for the event?" Snickering, she would poke her in the side, "Not thought of what I would wear for it though. Could wear the dress I wore to Autunno, or I could find the one back from the first ball again.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:21 pm

Katy squirmed away from the poke, slowly shaking her head. "No, I don't think I'll be going. I don't really own anything formal, and even if I did there aren't really many things you can hear on your head that would also cover them up," she responded, wrinkling her nose at the thought. "You could get away with a bow or something, but I don't think there would be a bow big enough to do the job without being just.. comically large."

After a moment, she shrugged. "Besides, I don't have anyone to go with. So I won't really be missing much. Have you gone to all of them?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Puffing her chest proudly, she would grin and state in a confident voice, "I could get you whatever you need, I will have you know. As for going to all the balls, I went to the first one with my teamleader, Arthur King. Second I met up with Aphelion before I left. For the next one, I can take you if you so desire. Arthur would also able to go with you, and he wears a pretty nice bow-tie. For your ears, I guess we could find something to hide them, if not then I can easily get my cat ears and we can 'pretend' to be faunus. Though that does sound rather mean. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Katy blinked, slowly shaking her head again. She had suddenly gone from not even knowing if there would be another ball, to almost certainly not attending, to not only possibly attending, but having several choices.

"Aoife, I couldn't go with a boy," she said. "Especially not one I don't even know. What if he doesn't like me? What if he.. y'know, expects a kiss or something?" She didn't even know if this Arthur person was attractive, or fun, or smart, or nice.

It didn't really matter. Even though the idea of attending a ball was alluring, she knew her ears would present issues. She didn't like the idea of people associating her with them, even if she would be pretending they were fake. All it took was one ear twitch to blow that.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:09 pm

"Then go with me. Aphelion is not exactly my favourite person right now. While you are. As for Arthur, he wouldn't expect a kiss or anything, he is rather like a gentleman." Snickering, she would look from Katy and to the ground in front of them, seemingly rather embarrassed, "Y-You know... Outside my family, you are the first one to know about Knight. Even Aphelion didn't learn before you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Katy blushed faintly, giving serious thought to going to a ball with Aoife. Still, that would undoubtedly present issues with her boyfriend. "Maybe, but I get the feeling your boyfriend wouldn't take that very well. If he started throwing food at us after getting all dressed up I think I'd kill him," she said, with a small frown.

"I don't know why you keep it a secret. It isn't like Knight is some sort of like homicidal maniac or something. I bet, if people knew, it wouldn't be as much of a big deal as you think it would be," she said brightly, the total hypocrisy of her statement being lost on her. "But what about Melissa? You guys spend so much time together. She must know too, right?"

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Shaking her head, she would laugh awkwardly, turning back from the ground to look at her, "How do you think that would turn out? 'Oh, by the way Melissa. I have multiple personalities, one of which wants to do things to your naked body.' Somehow I doubt that will go down well. As for my 'boyfriend' , I have serious doubts on if he deserves that term any more." He probably didn't want to be her boyfriend either, so it may be for the best if she was to dump him, it would set them free as he himself said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 pm

"Oh," she said awkwardly. "Well, um, maybe if you left that last bit out it wouldn't be so bad?" She offered a sympathetic shrug. Katy cocked her head curiously, blinking. "Are you and Aphelion breaking up? I'm sorry," she said, offering the girl a hug. She hoped she sounded sincere, though it might as come off as just a tiny bit smug. She really did feel bad for her friend, but also really did dislike Aphelion.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Shrugging slightly, she would accept the hug and rub her back, ignoring any sense of smugness from her, "Yeah. It's probably best not to tell her at all, and just think I am some plain old crazy. As for breaking up?.. I am not sure, Knight despises him, and he is not exactly in my good books right now. I will give him a chance to prove himself, if he fails. Then I shall dump him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Katy chewed on her bottom lip, falling into thought. "The problem, I think, is that Knight doesn't like him," she said, slowly, considering her words carefully. "Maybe she could grow to like him, but maybe not. Have you, um.. considered finding someone you both like? It seems like it would be less of a problem, then. Or at least it would be one problem dealt with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]   Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoife and Katy hanging out with swords and guns and stuff! [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next