RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kitty Box [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:21 pm

The night was young, the day having just shifted from the light of evening to the darkness of midnight. Families, couples and children retired home to rest and recuperate for the next day, whereas the more unscrupulous groups came out and stalked the streets for any lone remnants of day; intent on securing prey to live another day. The fox lady named Yifioh was neither part of the day or night; choosing to come out whenever circumstances required it, and whenever she needed to leave her abode for a breath of fresh air. Even an isolationist and anti-social person required sunlight, fresh water, food and company .. even if the only company around were the leering eyes of thugs and bullies hiding in the corners and dark alleys. Though the law was sufficient enough that the gangs did not openly fish out knives and guns, the outlying towns and slums were not as lucky. The industrial district especially. Yifioh walked down the street, coat and dress swaying in the darkness as the night winds howled along, blowing against her, tossing debris and other such things along the way. She seemed to be on her way home.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:41 pm

Usually, Bianca would be in her dorm room right about now, or in the park and sexually harassing anybody who came by for a midnight stroll. The circumstances were different this time. Her team wasn't exactly nocturnal, and she was, so now she longed for the company of another person. For almost an hour straight, she was thinking of nothing but this as she laid in her bed. That is, until an idea crossed her mind.

Now she was in the midst of the industrial district and was nothing but a shadow among the rooftops. She wasn't in the mood to deal with the thugs of the streets, and luckily enough most of them didn't patrol the rooftops. So for now, that is where she traveled. For the past few hours she had been wandering around the industrial district, looking for a certain household. Or rather, a certain run down building that held a house underneath.

"I swear it was around her somewhere." she mumbled to herself before she sighed in defeat. She had been doing this for too long, and her already limited patience was running low. "I guess it's time to go harass the street thugs."

Just before Bianca leaped of the building and onto the street, she noticed someone who looked out of place. A certain black haired fox woman, who was just who Bianca was looking for. A curved smile graced her lips and a light purring could be heard as she silently jumped from the rooftop and onto the streets just behind the fox woman. Bianca stood straight up, not bothering to make her landing silent as she looked at the woman. She knew exactly who she was, and was waiting for her to react to the cat creeping up on her.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:56 pm

Hearing a shuffle and rustle behind her, Yifioh sniffed the air and recognized the scent, of which the fox lady slowly spun around to face. The lamppost above them flickered once or twice, but shone no light; showing the dilapidated age of the more abandoned areas of the industrial district. Ears and tail flicked and twitched, the fox lady's face showing a vague expression of surprise at the feline's return. Tilting her head to the side, she crossed her arms and blinked.

"Hello Bianca."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Bianca blinked a few times before laughing.

"Aww come on Yifi! I came looking all this way from the otherside of Vale and all I get is a simple hello? Come on, you could at least seem a little happier!" she said, clearly teasing her a little bit.

She walked up to the fox woman and looked her up and down. "Been a while, eh?" she said as she held her arms just behind her back and leaning forwards a bit, so her chest was in plain view. This was how she usually greeted other people, something Yifi would soon come to realize.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:16 pm

Yifioh's eyes narrowed a bit as she watched the feline girl named Bianca lean towards her, the darkness of the street making the feline's "greetings" go unnoticed. Lifting a hand, Yifioh pressed the sides of her fingers under Bianca's chin and pushed up, making the feline stand back up before the fox spoke once more. "I didn't expect you to actually find your way back; you missed something as large as Beacon Academy after all." The fox lady would say back, tilting her head towards the other way as she regarded the feline.

"What're you doing here?" She would ask, turning back around to continue the steps leading towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:19 pm

"Uh..." Bianca said as she pushed to stand upright once more. "I wanted to ask you something. Something you're probably not gonna like but I'm gonna ask you anyways." she said as she began to follow the fox woman. She knew this was a long shot, and she was probably asking this out of boredom rather than actual wanting it but she didn't really care.

"Mind if I live with you?" she asked, still smiling her curved cat-like grin as she watched for Yifioh's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:31 pm

She'd expected a question from the dull-brained feline, the feline that seemed to not care whether or not it was the first time one had just met another; one that seemed open to criticizing one's way of life and the views she placed upon it, but she had not expected this. The most unexpected question because Yifioh actually thought about it before answering. "We'll see, other then your question, do you have any other business with me?" She would ask, turning down a familiar corner.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:36 pm

"Ah... Well you did say I could come 'wander in' whenever right? Is that not good enough for you?" she would ask, walking just next her fox friend. "Or were you joking and actually meant for me to leave and never come back?" Bianca said, feigning a hurt expression. It only lasted a few seconds as the cat began giggling a little bit as she walked, once more in her pajamas. "I don't know. I guess that was really it. I'm not expecting you to say yes, but it would certainly be nice."

Right now Bianca was sure she was just running her mouth. She did that from time to time, a bad habit she never really bothered to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Yifioh nodded, back still facing Bianca as they walked, well; Yifioh was walking whereas Bianca was just following. The comments were ignored by the fox lady, which a few seconds later proved to be the correct assumption seeing a giggled followed right after. Was this how the feline spoke to everyone? Distasteful. Sighing, she shrugged.

"Do you have any belongings? Friends? Family? Anyone that cares enough about you to come looking for you?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:12 pm

"I'll still be going to Beacon, so my teammates so I'll just let them know I'm staying with... family, would be a good excuse. All my belongings can fit in a moderately sized suitcase, aaannndd... I haven't spoken to my actual family in a while. They won't know I'm living with you. They probably barely even know I'm not at home anymore, so that's not gonna be a problem. Not much else besides that." she said as a thoughtful look overcame face. Her family wasn't the greatest. It wasn't something she wanted to think about though, so the thought was quickly erased from her mind.

"Hmm, nope. Nothin' else. I'm still boring old me."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 pm

She nodded, listening to the feline's words before turning her head, looking off to the side; towards the direction of the ocean. "Hm, your sure you don't have some secret admirer that stalks you?" The fox would ask, interrogating the girl as they neared her home; these questions originated from the desire to ensure that only Bianca knew where she lived .. and that no one would follow or stalk the temptress feline back to her own home. Stopping just in front of her home, she crossed her arms once more and stared at Bianca, awaiting her response before they could proceed any further.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:28 pm

"Pretty sure I don't have one of those. Why, is there someone stalking me right now?" the cat asked, turning around to look around them. Nope, no one was around. At least that she could see.

"I don't see anyone. It should be fine. I don't remember many people paying that much attention to me. Then again, I try to stay out of sight anyways." With a smile, Bianca turned back to Yifioh and gave her a reassuring look. "It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Yifioh looked off to the side again, sighing softly before pushing open the rusty metal door leading into the warehouse; with a gentle tap with the metal heel of her boot, the tell-tale sound of the secret door opening could be heard. The fox lady barely waited for the feline, dropping down into the hole the moment it was open enough for her to fit through. Once they were both inside, the door would shut as per usual and Bianca would find Yifioh walking back and forth; tail slowly swishing side to side as she now seemed to be cleaning up idle scraps of garbage and books.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:39 pm

Bianca followed Yifi into her hidden home. It was a familiar environment, minus the trash and books sitting in a few places. She couldn't remember exactly how it looked, as she had only been here once, and that was seemingly months ago. It was surprising she was even here again.

She watched Yifi for a moment before taking in her surroundings, which didn't take as long as usual since it was mostly the same thing as last time. Maybe she had moved a bit of furniture, or something new was there she didn't remember. It was still the same size room, with just as much space. That was good enough for her.

"Do you need more time to think about it or am I going to get an answer within the next half an hour." she said, folding her arms and giving a sort of playful smile to show that she was kidding, not being rude.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

After disposing of the trash and neatly stacking the books strewn about, Yifioh looked up and blinked, shrugging. "Yes, you can get your belongings tomorrow and I'll come pick you up to bring you back here," She would say, sitting down on one of the chairs located near the dining table. "Is that arrangement alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Bianca actually looked dumbfounded and speechless for a moment. She didn't expect Yifioh to say yes, as they had only met once before under strange circumstances AND knew nothing about each other. Calling it a long shot was an understatement, the idea seemed just plain foolish. Yet she still said yes. Bianca couldn't help but wonder why.

"O-Okay. I wasn't expecting a yes... but I wasn't kidding either." she said as she tread over to Yifioh. "I know you're here for solitude, but do you really want a meddlesome cat here with you?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Yifioh turned her head and arched a brow, staring at the feline as if she was some strange new exhibit, then slowly shook her head as if somehow amused by the sudden turn of reaction; but her face showed nothing except a subtle little smile. "For the moment, your not being meddlesome," She then reached out and lightly reached out to scratch the feline under the chin. "Besides, I know how to deal with a meddlesome cat like you." The fox lady would say, pulling her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:20 pm

"Oh? And how might you go about that?" she would ask, folding her arms as she did so. She raised an eyebrow at Yifi's actions, purring a little bit at her chin was scratched. Bianca wanted to see what the fox had in mind, as it piqued her interest. "Come on then, tell me." she would say as she waited to see what the fox did next.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:57 pm

Yifioh watched Bianca, tilting her head a bit before reaching back into her pocket to pull out a small green leaf clamped between her fingers, holding it out towards the feline. "Catnip." She would simply say.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

Bianca looked at the little green leaf, her face lighting up like a child who had just woken up for Christmas. Without hesitation, she snatched it out of Yifi's hand and quickly shoved it in her mouth, eating it vigorously. Her eyes closed as she chewed on the leaf, and it didn't take very long for her to calm down significantly.

She wasn't sure why it was that she loved catnip so much, but whenever she was around it she would go crazy for it. Much like a cat in heat. Except she wasn't in heat.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Yifioh nodded as she confirmed the feline's reaction, tilting her head the other way as she watched, blinking. Momentarily, she pulled out another little leaf and held it out in front of Bianca, though this time it was just out of the cat faunus's reach. "When was the last time you took a shower?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:17 pm

"Oh uh..." Bianca's face sort of scrunched up upon the mentioning of a shower, which involved water, but it was also because she couldn't remember when her last shower was. "I... think it was a week ago?" she said her expression becoming more thoughtful. "Yeah, sometime last week." she would say, looking up at Yifi.

"Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:21 pm

Yifioh nodded, rolling the catnip around in her hand before crumpling it up, tossing it off to the side before standing up from her chair. "Well, you need a shower .. I'm beginning to smell your stink." She would say, reaching out to pull Bianca along by her pajama's, leading her towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm

"Uh, hey!" she would exclaim as she was dragged to the bathroom. Her first instincts were to struggle in an attempt to get away from the water, which she did, but she gradually stopped as she realized her fate was sealed. She couldn't help but groan as she was pulled into the bathroom.

"Alright, I'll just get it over with." she mumbled, giving up.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Yifioh wasn't one to deviate once an objective had been set. If Bianca was going to stay with her, there were going to be house rules in place for the feline, possibly adding a few more because of her new housemate. Dragging the now complacent Bianca into the larger-then life bathroom, she turned the lights on and turned around to pull off the feline's clothes, which was easy because they were just pajama's. After stripping the feline, she closed the door behind the both of them and folded her sleeves up. Turning the water on, she made sure it was warm to hot and began filling the tub up. Flicking the water off her hand, she turned around and watched the feline. Making sure she wasn't about to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitty Box [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitty Box [Closed]   Kitty Box [Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitty Box [Closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next