RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:35 pm

"I don't what you mean by fetishes but I do feel quiet at home here," Byron states still lying on his side. "As for the food it's mostly sweets. I am obligated by the manual to recommend the Eat Me Cakes and the Drink Me Tea."

"For your information my real name is Alice," Alice stated with her hands on her hips, "And I'm just doing this so that I can eat. The manager even lets me take the leftovers. The people at the slums have been at good spirits ever since I took up this job. You can't imagine how hard it is for a homeless girl to get by."

It was then that Cheshire's pager range and his ears twitched hearing his orders. "That's my cue then," Cheshire groaned with a tired sigh before literally vanishing.

Sam did not have to wait for long before she heard the chimes of cat bells. Suddenly a pair of eyes appeared in front of her to her surprise. They blinked at her before disappearing. Then a violet and gray striped tail attached to nothing appeared next to her and brushed over her shoulder and against the side of her cheek.

The sound of bells was heard behind her that would grab her attention and make her look back. Quickly after, Cheshire appeared on the tabletop, crouching on the hunches of his feet. He wore dark grey jeans and a violet vest over a grey dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to below his shoulders. On each arm were leather gloves that reach up to his elbows, each finger and palm possessing a soft pad like a cat's caw, longer nails about the size of a pen tip on each finger and thumb. Attached to his belt was a long striped tail ending with a big puff of fur. Tied around his neck was a grey scarf with huge bells tied to ends. Purple stripes were drawn over his cheeks resembling cat whiskers and he had violet eye shadow lining the edge of his eyes making them seem even more feline.

"Welcome to Wonderland my Alice-" Cheshire began reciting the usual greeting when he realized who he was looking at. His face reddened and soundless air was flowing out of his gaping mouth. No no no, anybody but someone I actually know. Anybody but my teammate dammit the usually cool headed leader of Team DRMS screamed inside his head. He quickly retained his usual cool demeanor and tried to feign off his identity, hoping the outfit was enough to trick the faunus girl.

"H-How may I help you," Cheshire mumbled averting his eyes, "I- It's not like I want to or anything..."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:38 pm

"Eat me Cakes? Drink me Tea? Do they make you smaller or bigger?" Robin asked, titling her head.

---------

"Ah, my apologies. I did not mean to insult you." Duilia said, bowing apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

Sam just teared up as she held back a laugh. She typed a bit with a sly smile. [Come now Cheshire, this is a host café, charm me a little bit.] Sam wanted to laugh, but couldn't. My god....this is gold. She giggled a little as she showed him the scroll.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Elsa walks into the cafe, not knowing what type of cafe it is. Barely escaped fans and paparazzis so this place can't be as bad as that... right? Elsa hears male and female voices screaming as they run past the cafe. She shudders and looks forward to what this cafe has to offer."I really can't wait to see what they have to offer at this place..." She muttered under her breath. She stands at the front, waiting for something good or bad to happen.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:00 pm

Elsa is soon greeted by a chess piece waiter with a helmet that looked like a giant rook. He guided her to a vacant seat and asked what she would like.

"The Drink Me Tea is low in calories but nicely filling making it a richly desired diet drink," Byron stated to Robin, "The Eat Me Cake is soft, moist, and delicious as you can imagine, although it does uh- 'make you bigger' in a way if you eat too much." Byron chuckles. "Many of our customers love to order them. Although what they really like is the special prizes that come with them."

Meanwhile in the locker room, Alice was pouting a bit but soon cooled down. "It's alright. Anyway this is the employee locker room so you should probably go. You're free to take a seat out there. You've already had a preview of the special service collection here so you probably would rather just sit down and eat huh?"

As Cheshire looked at the screen, his eyebrow twitched, all hope of passing off as a stranger completely lost. Cheshire a tired sigh and gave in to his fate. Cheshire disappeared suddenly from the tabletop. Not even two second later did he make his presence known again. He had reappeared directly behind Sam and leaned over, draping his arms over her shoulders like a lazy cat and leaned against the chair, his head nuzzling against her neck as he made purring sounds. Cheshire lifted his head slightly, making sure his nose stroked up her neck as he brought he lips to her human set of ears, his hot breath blowing against them as he whispered to her.

"Which of your ears are more sensitive?" Cheshire whispered. He blew into her human ear. "This one?" Cheshire then moved up, his arms now wrapping around Sam's head in a gentle hold, until his mouth was next to her cat ears. He brushed his nose against one slowly and breathed into it before whispering, "Or this one?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Asami walked along the backstreets of Vale on her usual daily stroll through town. She had only woken up about an hour ago and hadn't had anything to eat yet. She turned at a corner with Nobore tapping lightly on the ground supporting her and helping her to navigate around the streets. She entered the unknown building hoping it was a cafe or restaurant of some sorts as she couldn't read the sign. As she entered she heard noise and people chatting and figured it was a cafe of some sorts. She took in the air and atmosphere and smelled a hint of orange and vanilla indicating to her it was a cafe for sure. She walked politely over into the cafe and grabbed herself a table at random sliding into her seat gracefully and elegantly as she always did. She sat feeling the contents on the table as she folded up Nobore and put it on the ground next to her. She simply sat there and awaited her server politely. She thought to herself, "I truly do hope I'm not being a burden to anyone here...hopefully I can have my drink of tea for the day and leave without causing a disturbance, I wouldn't want people staring at me..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:09 pm

When Cheshire touched Sam's ears, she began to purr. Oh no....not the ears.....NO IM PURRING AGAIN!! Sam's exterior didn't change a lot, she simply sat there. She tried to not laugh, but it wasn't working. She took a in a deep breath, to stop her purring. It did.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Elsa looks at the menu. Wonderland's challenge? That sounds really fun... even if i don't get it, I still have tons of money on me. I'll act like I'm Io since it'll be easier that way....Elsa giggles and says. "Can I attempt the Wonderland challenge please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Fionn was drunk
He had decided to take on a riskier bounty the night before, and had succeeded with injuries, specificly a knife in his chest, he had planned to drink himself out of the pain and remove it himself, but he got too drunk and passed out in an alleyway
The next morning he could no longer feel the knife in his chest, but he was hungry
He saw a cafe a few feet from him, and besides, it would be nice to not have people stare at him weird for a bit, what were they staring at anyway?
Fionn walked through the door
And immediately face planted into the ground
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:18 pm

"Special prizes? Like what?" Robin asked.

------

"Very well." Duilia nodded, walking out of the locker room and into the main cafe.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:27 pm

"Well it's-" Byron tried to answer Robin when a loud voice was heard.

"ALICE HAS ENTERED WONDERLAND!" the white rook waiter announced. The lighting of the room dimmed and the music turned into some upbeat and festive like a pop music concert. Multi colored lights flashed about and a single spotlight flashed above Elsa

"Oh god no," Cheshire mumbled, his arms still draped around Sam but he more then gladly pulled away the moment the announcement was made.

In the locker room, both Alice's and Rider's pagers flashed indicating the big challenge.

"We've got to go," Alice said.

"Oh boy, oh boy," Rider smiled as he quickly wheeled towards the door out of the locker room.

Outside, Cheshire was floating in the air, positioned as if he was lazily lying on his stomach, his arms swinging limply like a leopard on a tree branch. It was another trick of magnets, the same was for Byron who now floated in the air in a leaning position and Alice and Rider who floated in the air soon after they entered the cafe area and got into position. All four of them had a spotlight on them. The show was attracting so much attention that nobody even noticed the passed out drunk man.

"Welcome to your Wonderland little Alice," a voice came from speakers, "You will now travel across the land of Wonderland where you will meet characters from all over. Your challenge is to avoid being charmed by them and to in turn charm them before the fifteen minute time limit. The rules are simple. Charm each of our star hosts before they charm you. You have fifteen minutes for each one. Win and your service is free. Lose and the bill is double for each host you could not charm. First off, Alice shall meet, the white rabbit."

Rider soon rolled over and parked himself in front of Elsa with a smile on his face.

"Good afternoon my lady," Rider smiles as he takes Elsa's hand and brings it up to his face as if trying to kiss it but instead keeps it a mere inch away and blows tentatively on it, his lips pursed ever so slightly. "I am the White Rabbit. Shall I guide you to the ends of this Wonderland my lady?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Elsa smiles as he takes her hand. "I don't mind you taking me anywhere but I'll make sure the trip afterwards will be pure bliss for you." While saying this Elsa winks at him. Probably won't be enough. So I'll come back stronger for his next flirty line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Fionn woke up with lights flashing all around him
"Wuh?"
Fionn had, whilst passed out, been unable to inhibit his superior ability to consume alcohol and as such woke up very VERY sober, and VERY aware of the knife protruding from his stomache, and COMPLETELY unaware of what had happened in the last 26 hours
"Well looks like i finally died and went to hell" Were his thoughts as he began to stand up, completely disoriented
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:45 pm

"...What just happened here?" Robin asked, bewildered. Duilia, who had wandered back to Robin side, asked her a very serious question:

"Is there food?" She asked.

"...."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:47 pm

"Oh~ well," Rider smiles licking his lips, "Well I would certainly like to-"

A bell similar to one rung during a boxing match rings and Rider was wheeled away by a pair of chess guards.

"And Alice has already charmed the white rabbit!"

Cheshire and Alice both groaned loudly, Cheshire even slapping his hand over his face in annoyance. Byron simply laughed loudly, throwing his head back.

"Next, Alice travels further down Wonderland when suddenly she is greeted by The Cat!"

Suddenly a pair of eyes appeared in front of Elsa to her surprise. They blinked at her before disappearing. Then a violet and gray striped tail attached to nothing appeared next to her and brushed over her shoulder and against the side of her cheek.

The sound of bells was heard behind her that would grab her attention and make her look back. Quickly after, Cheshire appeared in the seat opposite of her, crouched on all fours like a cat.

"Welcome to Wonderland little Alice," Cheshire said with a cold empty look to his face. He licked his lips with a twitch of his ears and suddenly disappeared, reappearing again literally in front of Elsa. His middle finger stroked her thigh while his other hand brushed her hair behind her ear slowly. Cheshire was looking down on her with empty and mysterious eyes, his lips parted very slightly. Cheshire leans down closer and closer until his lips were right next to her ear, his hand that was brushing away her hair now tracing a finger down her throat. "Do you want to play with me?"

Kill me now... Cheshire screamed in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:50 pm

Fionn while no long drunk was certainly not without a hangover  
He stumbled around the strange place feeling like absolute crap  
"Okay, i may actually be in hell" he thought as he kept moving, and then he tripped on his untied shoe laces, right into a table with a faunus girl sitting at it

Last edited by snaketicus on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:52 pm

Elsa looks around as she hears the bells and smiles when he begins to touch her hair, she looks at him and says, "I'll play with you until you are too tired to continue." She pulls him gently by the scarf and gazes at him seductively. Should be enough he seems shy.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Cheshire actually seemed rather unfazed by the attack and simply moves on the lean completely in until his nose nose stroked against Elsa's neck, a low purr rumbling from his throat. "But I'm afraid I would exhaust you long before that," He whispered, his hot breath blowing on Elsa's neck. "I won't be that easy to please," he added, the statement seeming to have a double meaning.

It was then that a drunk man crashed into the table knocking it over. Cheshire glanced at it with a slight look of surprise but ignored it as chess piece waiters walked in and forcefully dragged the man out and threw him out hastily.

Cheshire moved his leg until his knee was placed in the space between her two legs. Cheshire leaned his body upwards until his firm chest rubbed against Elsa's, not even a hint of care in his expression, though in his mind he was screaming at himself. He looked down on her against with mysterious eyes before leaning closer and murmuring into her ear, "I know everything about you," Cheshire whispered, "I feel that the ones you wear right now don't suit you. You should wear a much more interesting pair of underwear."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Elsa smiles and says "How about you decide what I wear? You seem to be very comfortable there." She has her eyes trail to his and smirks at him. "Trust me you don't want me to play with you. By the time I'm done, you'll already be broken." She says all of this very seductively.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:32 pm

Sam can't help but laugh as Cheshire tries to be charming or whatever. I'm texting Alexa this. She pulled out her small phone and began texting. She sent the message and watched the rest of the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Fionn had been thrown out of hell, it was weird being dead
He walked around the land of the dead that looked a surprising amount like the normal city, before falling down onto the side walk passed out again
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:41 pm

"Ah~" Cheshire hummed seductively as he leaned away and stepped onto the chair, "But what if I'm already broken?"

Elsa could feel the stroke a finger run up her spine as Cheshire's disembodied hand moves up her back suddenly.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:48 pm

Elsa leans in very closely. "No matter how broken you are, I can either fix you or break you far beyond repair." She whispers this into his faunus ear after rubbing and having her fingers crawl along his back. She shudders slightly as he touches her spine. This better be worth a free meal and if I don't get it... I'm tipping a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Cheshire disappeared again and soon he is behind Elsa, his arms draping over her shoulder, his nose nuzzling her neck as he made purring noise, smelling her deeply. Then he whispers into her ear, "Checkmate."

The bell rings again and the announcer speaks. "We see all and we hear all! Alice had shuddered and lost the challenge!" Cheshire disappeared again only to reappear a few feet away and waving off Elsa nonchalantly.

"Any sign of our contestant that shows her effect on out hosts' charms will lead to disqualification," the announcer states. "Better luck next time Alice!"

Cheshire appears again in front of Sam and places his hand over her phone with an annoyed look on his face.

"Send that message and you die," he grumbled.

With that the cafe reverts to how it was before and everyone goes back to business. Byron comes back to the table and he leans over it, smiling at Robin.

"Care to take the challenge yourself Alice?" Byron chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:37 pm

"Byron, I know you better then anyone. I don't think I could past y-"

"Is the food free if I win?" Duilia said abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:39 pm

Sam smiled evilly at him. She typed a bit and showed him. [You want it.......come get it..] She leaned back with her phone and dropped down her bra. She moved it around a bit and looked at him with a sly look.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Cheshire opened his mouth to retort when his earpiece rang.

Make the customers happy.

Cheshire's eyebrow twitched and paused momentarily before he got up and leaned over Sam, his tongue sticking out slightly just enough so that she could feel the heat of the muscle near her face as he moved upwards until his lips were next to her cat ears. Cheshire breathed into Sam's ear slowly and his hand touched the nip of her neck before trailing down her chest.

"Do you really want me to get it?" he whispered into her ear.

~~

"Well that is the prize," Byron confirmed. "If you win then whatever you order will be completely free. Time limit's fifteen minutes per host, yadda yadda."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next