RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]

Go down 
+3
Icrus505
Swordslinger
Cheshire Schrodinger
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Duilia wasn't done. Braiding Alice's hair, she gently made it so it resembled an elegant and regal style.

----

Robin cinked her glass against his, "To the future." She said, then gulped the drink down.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:09 pm

"I will admit, you seem good at this," Alice muttered looking at her reflection on the heart shaped crystal on her scepter, "But you are failing at charming me in anyway."

~~~~

The moment the liquid went down Robin's throat, she felt strange and the world became completely different. She felt a chill run through her body but at the same time her torso started heating up. Her face flushing, sweat running down her brow, Robin felt strange. Her vision was obscured, everything around her blurry with the exception of who she saw directly in front of her, in this case Byron.

"Are you okay?" Byron asked quirking an eyebrow, setting down the untouched shot glass on the table. His cuff link sounded saying that he was requested at another table. "Hold your rocking horseflies," Byron said, raising his wrist to his face as he spoke to it. He turned to Robin. Though his constant casual smile remained on his face, he had a worried look in his good eye.

Byron slipped off one of his dress gloves and placed his palm over Robin's forehead, looking into her glazed over eyes and flushed cheeks.

"You don't seem to have a fever. Are you tired? Do you need to go to sleep?"

You're too cold. Let me warm you up with my body. Let me take you to bed was what Robin was hearing.

In her eyes, Byron had completely changed. His figure grew more slender muscular, his face long, his eye narrowed, and his smile seductive yet mysterious. Byron Hatter had completely changed to Robin's eyes, her heart racing as the drink went through her bloodstream. Even the large leather eye patch that would nearly cover a large area of his face had shrunk in size, becoming a square piece of black cloth tied over his left eye by thin black strings, adding to his mystique charms.

Though Byron had harmlessly placed a hand over her forehead, to Robin he is caressing her face gently, trailing his fingers across her brow and down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm

Duilia shrugged, "I've had a lot of spare time, being in the army for as long as I have usually means having plenty of free time."

-----

What.

Robin removed Byron's hand from her head, feeling five times heavier, and uncomfortable feelings in chest.

"The hell...was in that drink?" She manged to growl out, "Everything is...Bishonen..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:47 pm

"Hmph, that's right. You're in the army," Alice huffed, "You're running out of time you know. Spend all the time you want braiding my hair but you're going to end up losing."
~~~~

Byron tiltd his head to the side slightly in confusion.

"Bi-whatawhat? What's that? Is it tastey? I'd like to try it."

Bi? Do you like that kind of thing? Alirght, I won't mind trying it. What kind of man would you like to join us?

Byron took Robin's hand and pulled it up, placing two fingers on her wrist to check her pulse. He wasn't sure if he should be doing this but he doesn't know what else to do.

"I'm not much of an expert on medical stuff. I'm better at other things."

I'm sorry. I'm not good at playing doctor, but I can do much more...

To Robin's eyes, Byron had taken hold of her hand, raising it to his face. He stuck his tongue out and licked her ring finger as if tasting her for a sample, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Duilia shrugged,"Have I? You seem like a nice girl, despite your attitude. Otherwise you would've blown me off when I started braiding your hair. And you look really cute by the way."

----

Robin felt her mind go groggy, but one singular fact stood out, He licked...my finger...but it...isn't wet. Byron didn't...lick my finger. The drink...is messing with...my senses. Forcing herself to stand, Robin stumbled back and tired to focus.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 5:47 pm

"Don't get the wrong idea, I;m here because of my job," Alice stated bluntly. "And call me cute all you want. I've had old men call me that all day."

~~~

As Robin stood up suddenly and started to stumble, Byron jumped and grabbed her shoulders, holding her upright firmly.

"What's wrong? Let me help you," Byron said.

What do you wish? I will do anything for you.

In Robin;s eyes, Byron had wrapped his arms around her, embracing her.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Robin shook her head, trying to clear the fog from her mind, "Ugh...my head...what was in that drink you gave me?" She asked, placing a hand to her head.

-----

Duilia merely hummed and started running her fingers through Alice's hair in a motherly way.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:47 pm

"It was the only alcoholic drink we had on the menu," Byron said. "I don't know what's in it. You make wine out of fruit juice right?"

Byron cuffed Robin's face between his hands and turned his own head here and there trying to find any sign of what may be making Robin ill, not even considering the possibility that she was just drunk.

"Do you think something was in the drink? Do you taste anything?"

I wonder how you taste...

In Robin's eyes, Byron has caressed her back and now cradled her head in his hands, looking at her with lust and desire. He was leaning towards her, his lips slightly parted.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Yep, definitely the drink.

"Ugh....let me go....Now." Robin ordered, "That drink....is...messing with...me...making everything seem...like something...out of a bad anime..."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 pm

"What are you talking about Robin? What kind of drink could something like that? I'm taking you somewhere to rest..."

With quick movement, Byron hooked his hand under Robin's thigh and lifted her off her feet, his other arm wrapped over her back with his hand on her shoulder. Carrying her in a princess cradle, Byron tried to take Vide to the locker room. Still walking through the cafe area Byron started speaking.

"Don't worry Robin, you just need a moment's rest I'm sure."

It's alright Robin. All you need is me and the bed.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 1:28 am

"Let...me...down." Robin ordered, starting to shake out of his grasp, "I...need...to...think...and kill....whoever....made that thing...."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:02 am

"No no no way," Byron said as he kept a firm hold on the squirming girl in his arms, "You're in no condition to be going anywhere. I don't know what's going on, but you need somewhere to rest surely."

I will never let you go. I will make sure you're lying on your back.

Byron chuckled to himself, still not realizing what's going on in Robin's point of view.

"You really are a troublesome leader," Byron chuckled, "But I have no problems following you."

I have no regret pledging my heart to you.

"Your orders may be rash and a lot of time flawed," Byron stated, "But it's more fun that way really."

You are frisky and wild and I like it!

Byron chuckled again. "And you know, I find that you are much cuter then any of the women I've ever met."

You are the cutest girl I have ever met.

Byron stops walking for a minute and looks down at Robin with a smile on his face. "You're fun to be with and deep inside you're a really nice person. I wouldn't mind being with you for the rest of our lives.[/i]

I wouldn't mind being with you for the rest of our lives.

Byron laughed again, casually yet slightly energetic.

"Oh my. It sounds like I'm falling in love with you, huh?"

Oh my. It sounds like I'm falling in love with you, huh?

"Just kidding," Byron chuckled playfully.

I'm not kidding...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:19 pm

"Your...damn lucky that....that drink...makes everything you say seem....like something...out of a bad...love comedy..." Robin said, his words have little effect, her eyes closing as she drawled out the last word.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:01 pm

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed," Byron teased playfully.

You're so cute when you're embarrassed... Robin hears seductively.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Little luck, Robin was fast asleep. Oblivious to everything in the outside world.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:48 pm

"Sleep tight little dove," Bryon smile as he set Robin down on the couch in the employee lobby. Without a word he went back outside to the cafe.
~~~

Ding, ding, ding!

"Time is up!" the announcer shouted.

"Better luck next time," Alice murmurs before pulling away from Duilia and walks off, untying the braids in her hair herself.

The lights brightened again and everything went back to normal. The cafe was bustling with business, the waiters and waitresses walking around and around.

Then a loud thump sounded as the door was kicked open. A woman walked in wearing a long white coat. She was accompanied by a bunch of women in suits wearing shades. They made their way to a table and all sat down.

"This better be a good one", the lady in the long white coat sneered.

"I've heard many good reviews on it," one of the suit wearing ladies said. "It may seem childish but the hosts here are really hard core."

"Oh yeah?" the coat lady smiled as she gave the other woman a side glance, "Well I'll be the judge of that... Oi! Where's that mercenary I hired as temp muscle? What was his name? Mr. Pee?"

"He was a little reluctant to come in here," another of the suit women answered, "He'll come in here eventually though."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:01 pm

Soon a man with a long blade walks in, and takes a seat with the group of people. "If I may ask why come here?" He said as he listened for anything out of place. This place is far from anything normal, but doesn't seem bad.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:26 pm

"Obviously we are here because Lady Kyoko wants to be pampered!" one of the ladies stated, "Listen, you're just some hired muscle to protect the boss so just sit there and keep an eye out!"

"He's blind you idiot!"

"Then keep a nose out, I don't care!"

"Quiet!" the woman apparently named Kyoko snapped.

The chess piece waiter dressed as a knight walked towards the group cautiously. "M-May I help you ladies?"

"I want hosts," Kyoko announce

"Wh-Which one?"

"All of them," Kyoko said simply.

"Excuse me?"

"I want all of them here now!"

Hastily, the waiter darting away, talking rapidly into his cuff link, leaving behind Kyoko looking impatient.

It didn't take long before Kyoko had a blissful look on her face as if she had now stumbled on paradise. Alice was sitting on her lap, Kyoko's arms wrapped over her stomach hugging her like an overgrown teddy bear. Byron sat on one side of Kyoko with an arm wrapped around her shoulders, whispering seductive words into her ear while Rider sat on the other side, holding onto her arm and stroking it as he used his naturally flattering technique on her.

Cheshire was positioned behind her, leaning lazily over her with is arm draped over her shoulders like a lazy cat. He remained silent though.

"Oh this is wonderful," Kyoko hummed blissfully, "A tsundere, a loli, a
princely character, and a fiend. What a thrilling combo."

"Let me show you how much of a fiend I truly am," Byron whispered into her ear.

"Oh actually I meant that for the rabbit man."

"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Q didn't budge he just kept an 'eye' out for anything off. Weird place indeed. He listened and waited. He sat there, and waited for anything to happen.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:16 am

Cheshire started purring making Kyoko shiver in delight. "Ooh~ I just love fantasy cosplay on a tall glasses boy!"

"What is your name oujo-sama?" Cheshire murmurs as he rubbed his nose against her neck making her shudder.

"It's Kyoko Sakamoto," he replies sheepishly. "Oh~ you're such a naughty cat."

"A naughty cat needs a naughty kitten," Cheshire murmured seductively as he brushed his lips against her ear briefly. "Are you a naughty kitten?"

"I'm a naughty kitten all right," Kyoko smiled as an aroused blush came to her face.

Cheshire tilted his head downward and breathed against her neck making her shudder again. "What naughty things has this kitten done, eh~?"

"I once made a man grovel to his knees and got him to lick my shoes clean," Kyoko stated.

"What else~" Cheshire murmured as he pressed his face against the crook of her neck.

"I once kicked a small baby and stole candy from a puppy," she stated with an aroused look on her face.

"How naughty are you~?" Cheshire murmured into her ear.

"Naughty enough to rob fifteen different dust banks and completely take over the drug dealing underground~"

"All of which is proven here," Cheshire said lifting up a small black book.

".... Wait what?"

Before Kyoko could turn around, the faunus was gone. Looking back forward, Cheshire was standing idly in front of her, flipping through the small black book. The woman in the white coat patted her hands around her person in shock before staring angrily at the faunus.

"Give that back!"

"I don't think so," Cheshire muttered as he snapped the book shut, "This contains records of all your exchanges and receipts for all those bomb materials you set off. There is no lawyer crooked enough in the world that will bail you out of this one."

Cheshire had an annoyed look on his face all of a sudden, as if everything was plain pissing him off now. "Besides, I've went through hell this past week just to get this stupid book, I'm not giving it back."

"You tricked me!" Kyoko screamed trying to push Alice off her lap but for some reason the little girl would not budge. In fact, Kyoko's legs were starting to hurt. "What the hell is with this brat??"

"So that's why you three started working here," Alice sighed, "Man you guys are trouble."

"GET OFF THE BOSS!" the suit ladies yelled shooting up from their chairs. One was quickly knocked away, a sudden punch to the stomach sending her flying back against the ones behind her making them stumble.

"I usually don't punch ladies you know," Byron smiled as he casually walked closer to the group cracking his knuckles, "I usually shoot them."

The other half of the group is blocked by Rider, parking his wheelchair in front of them with a smile on his face.

"Now now ladies, there's enough of me to go around," Rider smiled.

Cheshire quickly disappeared from sight taking the black book with him.

"Don't just sit there you lump!" Kyoko yelled, "What am I paying you for mercenary?? Get this brat off me!"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 3:27 pm

Q just shook his head. He heard everything and looked at his target. "Well.....that more then a confession." He stood up. and held his blade up to the woman's neck. In his hand he held a small black box. It had everything she said on it. "I'm placing you under arrest, any and all resistence will result in your immediate termination. Here kid take this." He said with a cold look on his face as he passed the recorder to Byron. Please resist.....I just want to get out of this hell hole.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Byron caught the recorder and pocketed it with a smile and a nod of his head before he turned back to the group before him and raised his fists like a boxer.

"YOU'RE ALL DEAD!" Kyoko yelled. "DO YOU REALLY THINK I'D WALK INTO A STRANGE CLUB AND NOT BE PREPARED FOR A FIGHT??"

All of a sudden, the card soldier waitresses drew pistols with machete blades sticking out of the tops.

Twenty armed waitress all around the room and the twenty of them all started towards Q at once, Byron and Rider preoccupied with the suit ladies.

"Dammit, get off you brat!" Kyoko yelled pulling out a pistol. Before she got a chance to point it at Alice's head, the little girl hopped off, jumping into the air higher then humanely possible and and landed a ways off.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Duilia, off to the side, raised an eyebrow. "This is madness." She commented, but refrained from interfering.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Q sighed. Why is this never easy?. He tilted his blade and watched the guards. He took off like a shoot, and appeared on the other side of four guards. His sword held high as he had sliced through them. He quickly moved in various patterns to confuse the guards. Jumping from table to table getting closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 am

Four of the lady mobsters cut down in an instant, a pair of them from opposite ends start shooting at Q as he darted around while another pair dart after him with their machetes.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:14 am

Q appeared behind one of the mobsters with a machete. he grabbed her and used her as a shield to the bullets. As soon as the other with the with the machete would be in range. He would shove the blade into his shield and try to get it in to the other.

(example https://youtu.be/ZZR1WSYCMX8?t=2m37s)
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:27 pm

Six mobsters taken down, only fourteen to go. Four tried to come at Q from behind, guns raised to fire, when suddenly they were batted aside like a bunch of ants by the broad side of a massive red blade.

"Watch your back," Alice said as she lifted up Scarlet Empress.

Two more mobsters came from the left and right of Q, machetes extended in front of them to run him through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderland Cafe [Open]   The Wonderland Cafe [Open] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wonderland Cafe [Open]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next