RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noodle time (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Queso

Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Daisy smiled when Sam accepted, maybe her earlier plans were still on, she now had Sam to accompany her and Hoshi, the rest of ODEN couldn't make it, but Daisy didn't mind them being absent too much, she was sure that Evan and Orion were both socially retarded anyway. Daisy watched Sam's cat ears atop her head, she always did have a thing for female feline faunus, she never knew why, she was just attracted to them more. When Sam asked where they should meet up Daisy thought for a bit I remember Theta went to a club once, the cottage club or something like that, sounds a little bit too conformist for me. Wait, I remember seeing a rave club once, cybergrimm, I just need to get the adress. Daisy quickly pulled her scroll from her bag and looked up the address, she quickly found it and turned the screen around to face Sam, showing her the address of the club.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Sam nodded at it, and typed. [Great place to party. When do you wanna meet up?] Sam had been to that place in the past. She always had a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:27 pm

Daisy pondered the timing I don't want to arrive too late, but arriving too early will be boring. Daisy finally made up her mind and signed to Sam "Is 10pm good for you?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:30 pm

Sam nodded as she took a drink from her whiskey. She was happy to be heading out somewhere with other people. She typed a bit. [Got to head back to work. See you at 10.] She got up and left leaving her whiskey behind on accident.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Daisy waved Sam goodbye as she stood up to go to work I wonder where she works? Daisy thought to herself but soon realised the bottle of whiskey left behind on the table, Daisy reached and grabbed it, turning ti in her hand a few times, reading the label. No, I wont start drinking already, I'll save that until later, I really need to cut down on my drinking, I'm starting to get a problem. Daisy placed the whiskey back on the table then stood up and left the shop, heading back to her dorm to get changed out of her gym clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noodle time (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3