RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

xHavenx

NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Empty
PostSubject: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:25 pm

A loud sigh escaped a certain halfbreed's lips as she felt her stance stabilize once more, her feet coming into contact with the earth beneath her again from a period of flight. She would walk a couple of steps forward within a somewhat awkward fashion, breathing deeply with both hands of hers lifted. Fingers brushing through her hair lightly, she would give a low, foreign mutter before allowing them to fall back to her side. As if suddenly remembering that she had, in fact, been alongside someone else during the venture, she seemed to gradually slow down, looking over her shoulder and at the other. Giving an awkward grin, she would laugh bashfully.

"...Aha."
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:01 pm

David soon walked up to her with a grin on his face. "I take it you don't like flying?" He asked with a large grin on his face. He was happy to help his friend to the school, and do a few loop die loops as well.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:09 pm

A light shade of crimson took the girl's expression at the boy's words, and she gave a quiet sigh while faintly shaking her head. "N-no, I'm...perfectly fine with flying, actually..." she breathed, finally seeming to have found an appropriate balance. Her gaze would be drawn earthbound in a somewhat sheepish fashion as she turned heel and walked back over. "It's, um...it's...loops...that I'm uncomfortable with...alongside sharp turns..." She laughed awkwardly while at a pause of words. "...And, um...high heights, to an extent..."

Silence would briefly fill the air as she trailed off.

"...Sh-shouldn't you be worrying about getting a shirt instead of asking me about that?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

David would recall his tank top and shake his head at her. "I think you have a point. Probably should go get a shirt." He said with a slightly red face. He soon began walking towards his dorm. "You invited me to your dorm...I see it only fair to invite you." He said with a slight red voice. Did I just do that?

[in head]
Did he just do that?
Did he just do that?
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:25 pm

It took a moment for Chelsea to fully realize what David had said and, at that realization, the warmth within her face seemed to grow ever deeper. "...O-oh...I...did, didn't I..." she whispered in a quiet, nearly inaudible reply. While the boy walked forwards, she remained as she was, standing in place and staring at the ground as if debating with herself. Both hands of hers would be hooked around her back, the right grasping hold of her left wrist to give her a slightly bashful appearance. Several moments afterwards she would begin stepping forward and after the lad at a slow, gradual place, though didn't seem to let her gaze lift from the passing ground beneath her. "...Y-you, um...you say it's only to be fair, but...do you really not mind?" she asked with some hesitance.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:28 pm

David shook his head. "I don't mind. Nice to have company." He said with a warm smile. He was happy to have someone to walk with at that. Ic was a dick, and his teammates only seemed to want to embarrass the hell out of him. He then noticed her embarrassed look and his own face reddened as he recalled what he had asked.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 pm

Her heels moved a tad swiftly across the earth as the other spoke, though still in a silent fashion, and soon brought herself toward his western flank. While still fiddling with her hands behind her back, she would give a small nod upon arrival, which would be paired by a slight, reassured smile. "A-alright, then..." the feline said in a louder tone, though only by a little bit. Reeling the right hand from its intertwined state behind her moving figure, it would lift upwards, brushing a little bit of her hair behind the corresponding human ear. "Um...so...what are your teammates like?" would come come the curious inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:51 pm

David judged the question for a bit. "Well there's Axel, the by the books guy. The Robin, our leader who won't admit that she loves the other team member. Byron. He's a bit......off but he has a good heart. He also has some...interesting characters." He said as he remembered what had happened in Wonder Land. The horror.....the purple horror. (This is a story for another time.....due to the fact that it happen yet. Basically David x Cheshire Cat.) He shook his head and pushed the thought out. "What about your team mates?"
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:03 pm

"...Um..." the girl began, her head tilting as she gazed down at the ground in thought. Both feline auds of hers would flicker faintly in the process, pinning slightly against her head as she further processed her thoughts. "Well...there's Fionn, Roy, and Liz. I know Fionn and Roy from my previous team, actually... Fionn basically took Roy's place as leader, since Roy just came back from an unexpected journey with a cult that he knows." These words were spoken quite casually and calmly, despite the seriousness that lay within the topic. "And...um...I honestly don't know much about Liz. I don't know her that well...well, I mean I don't know any of them that well yet, but I know her the least so far..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:21 pm

David nods as she speaks. "Well I suppose you will learn enough about her soon. She is on your team after all." He said as they neared his dorm. He used his key and opened the door. The dorm was empty as normal. "Must be training is suppose." He said as he held the door for her. "Not much, but it's home for now." If one was to enter they would see a desk with trinkets on it, and a sleeping owl in a cage. It quietly hooting as it slept.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Lilac voids would be directed toward the boy as he opened the door. A small smile would spread across the Huntress's lips as she gave a nod in thanks, stepping through the doorway seconds afterward. Upon entry she found herself gazing toward the desk off to the side, as well as the owl as it sat perched within its cage mid-slumber. She stepped over quietly, leaning over to gaze through the bars of the encasement and at the creature within. "I see that JR's doing well," she would say, laughing quietly before standing at her full height once more.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:32 am

David turned and smiled. The little owl slept nice and peacefully. David had gone over to his workbench and had taken a seat in a chair in front of it. He spun arond and looked to the girl. "Yeah he's been fine. A bit winey about eating normal dry food, but i can't always have mice for him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]   NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NAP TIME! ...Continued [Open]
Page 1 of 1