RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noodle time (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:16 pm

David had finished his training, and was looking forward to a nice meal. Man, I'm hungry. He came up on a nice looking noodle shop. Food. He walked into the shop, and took a seat. The shop had a nice oriental feel to it. After he ordered his meal, David just sat back and relaxed. He was thinking about how to explain the damage in the gym, but really had no clue how. In the end he just shrugged it off. Meh, it will be fine. He thought as he took a sip of his water.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Within one of the cornered sectors of the building would sit a certain girl with hair infused of both ebon and violet alike. For once her scarf was parted from her neck as well as the bottom half of her face, as was neatly folded and laid toward the other side of the table at which she sat at. She disliked doing this, somewhat, though it was completely necessary in order to do things such as eating.

...Which...if it wasn't obvious, she was here to do just that.

Before her sat a glass of chilled tea and, beside that, a somewhat large bowl of noodles, submerged delicately within a pool of soup and other ingredients. greatly contrasting to what most thought, the lass actually ate quite a bit when given the chance to. Perhaps it was because she was always like this; perhaps it was because she often found herself exhausted and famished after each training session she attended down at her part time job. The second possibility was more than likely why she was within the building at that very moment.

Nevertheless, she ate quietly; a soup spoon in one hand, and a pair of chopsticks in the other. The occasional glance around would be taken to update herself upon her surrounds but, for the most part, her focus was locked on her meal.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Queso

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Daisy had also just finished some training, at the same place as David, she had witnessed the damage he had caused and was hoping the school wouldn't make a big deal out of it. But Daisy's main concern right now was food, she was hungry from working out in the gym. She was also a little bit hung over and drunk still from the bottle of vodka she had completely drank, much to her own surprise, while watching David and Bianca "fight". She was hoping that the myths that eating helps sober you up would be true.

She walked along the street until she saw a small, but good looking, noodle shop, she entered and ordered a small bowl of noodle soup, when it was ready she took it and turned around to see David. She smiled and went over to sit next to him. She was annoyed at him earlier but she couldn't stay mad at him. Ever since his family was killed she had viewed him as a big brother, making up for their lack of real families.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 7:56 pm

David looked up and saw Daisy. "Hi, Daisy. How was the vodka?" He asked with a smirk. He saw someone in the back, but decided to keep his moth shut. Every now and again, he snuck in a glance over into the area.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:13 pm

Daisy frowned at David, he knew she was feeling like shit after drinking that much, she didn't like the smirk he gave her either. She would have replied but due to her muteness the only thing she could do was frown. Her face calmed back to neutral, however slightly pained and tense, as she took a seat beside him. She quickly took a small bottle of pills out of her gym shorts and popped two of them in her mouth, she swiftly stole David's glass of water and gulped it down. This would wash down the headache pills, but water was also good for sobering up anyway.

Daisy silently went to work on her noodle soup, silently slurping it down as quick as possible, food would help her feel better. She looked up at David to see him looking across the room, she followed his gaze and saw the girl, sitting across the room and looking lonely. She wasn't Daisy's type, also Daisy was married, but she wondered if David liked her, she had never really seen him interact with girls before, the "fight" with Bianca was the most she had seen so far. Even then he was only playing around. Daisy gave David a soft nudge with her elbow and a sly look as he watched the girl.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:16 pm

After a silent, awkward slurping of noodles, the girl lifted a spoonful of soup up to her lips to follow up. Blowing slightly before sipping it up and away, she would rest both the spoon and her chopsticks within her bowl. A hand of hers lifted, covering her mouth faintly as if to prevent any possible, excess specks or droplets of her food from escaping onto the table beneath her as she chewed on and on. While doing so she resumed gazing around the room, gentle, narrowed lavender voids shifting about within a careful fashion.

There would come a time where Chelsea happened to catch a quick glance of a boy afar, seemingly when he had sent a look toward her at the same time. Faunus ears would flicker faintly beneath her raised hood before she quickly darted her attention back down. Uncomfortable she was with most forms of attention laid upon her, even if it was a small, perhaps even barely noticeable look from another. Pushing the urge to look back up and about from her mind, she gave a low, inaudible mutter before coughing quietly and reaching for her eating utensils once more.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:24 pm

David looked over at Daisy and saw the sly look. "What are you smiling about?" He asked as he reached for his water to discover it was gone. He scratched his head as he looked at the glass.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Daisy softy jabbed David in the ribs again with her elbow, satisfied that she had his attention she slightly tilted her head in the girl's direction twice, indicating who she was on about. Daisy then shrugged as if to say "are you into her?" Daisy couldn't help it as the sly smile spread back across her face, she tried to hide it by going back to her soup, waiting for David's response.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:44 pm

David's face turned a light shade of red. "What, me?.......like I would have a shot. I'm a 4'8 ft. high cyborg." He just tried to hide his face. He reached back, and hit a button on his back, causing his mask to come down.
Back to top Go down
Queso

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:57 pm

Daisy silently sighed at his reaction. How is he ever going to find a girl if he acts like this? I recall someone like this a few months ago, who was it... Oh yeah, it was Evan. I finally got him to make friends by forcefully dragging him to people to meet them... I wonder if it will work here? A malicious smile spread across her face as she recalled the memories of making friends for Evan, and her plans to repeat the process here. She quickly put a hand around David's back, pressed the button to release his helmet, took hold of his wrist and then happily half skipped, half strolled over to Chelsea, when she was in front of her Daisy quickly retreated behind David and pushed him forward a bit, trying to get him to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:10 pm

David's face was a bit red from Daisy. He looked at the girl, and almost froze instantly. He tried to speak, but it came out in a shaky voice. "H-he-hello." He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 pm

Several more, small sips of soup and slurps of noodles would be taken from the time that the hybrid directed her attention back down and toward her meal, a mix of movements from both spoon and chopsticks being put into action in the process. Her eyes were kept somewhat soft and normally narrowed all the same as she gazed down, eventually ceasing her current actions and laying both eating tools back upon the wooden surface once more. Like a few minutes prior she would lift a hand, slightly covering her mouth as she began chewing the noodles currently in her mouth.

Midway into this little process, however, the girl would stop somewhat slowly and suddenly, swallowing a bit earlier than she would've as a point of focus caught her attention. Feline auds would flicker once more beneath her hood, signaling that she very well heard the incoming footsteps coming her way. With some hesitance she would bring her gaze up afterwards, gentle, lavender voids catching sight of the lad whom she thought she had seen looking toward her. Both animal ears of hers would then progress to pin lightly and slightly against her head; first when she saw the girl alongside the boy, and further more when he began to speak. Her being her, she didn't exactly know what to do in the situation. So...she just attempted to reply.

A small, "U-um...h-hi..." would be the only thing to escape her lips --- ever so slightly --- as she gave a crack at a seemingly awkward conversation start.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:30 pm

David just stood the almost paralyzed. He began to speak again. "M-m-my name's David. May I ask yours?" He tried to be as polite as possible. Mental note......kill Daisy.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:40 pm

By then, a small tinge of scarlet was beginning to well up within Chelsea's own expression. Because of this she looked over to her scarf, quickly reaching over and grasping it. She took a few moments to tie it back around her neck, soon tucking the bottom half of her face beneath its fabric once deciding that she was done eating anyways. This action was done; partially because she disliked not wearing her beloved neck warmer for extended periods of time, and partially to hide the crimson sneaking upon her features. Her gaze lifted afterwards, awkwardly darting over to the other girl before meeting David's yet again.

"E-er...Ch-Chelsea...Chelsea Lan Liu..." she practically whispered in reply from beneath her scarf. The need to say more kept nagging at her within her intellect, though no words to say exactly came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm

David put on a warm smile. He was still nervous, but they were getting somewhere. "What a lovely name. Pleasure to meet you." He said slowly extending his robotic arm for a hand shake. David had a hard time dealing with girls. Before he came to Vale, he was always bullied and called a freak for his arm, and short stature. He had a harder time with girls. He had a girlfriend once, but that story is for another time.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:00 pm

The warmth felt within the girl's expression would only grow further bothersome at the boy's comment about her name. Situations like this happened time and time again, as it was how she was due to the persona she had built for herself. Despite the feeling spreading throughout her face --- masked only by the cloth of her scarf, which was of nearly an equal coloring of her eyes --- she gave a small, hidden smile, simply nodding in thanks.

She found herself scanning the lad with a quick, one-to-two second-long gaze before noticing the...unique...hand extended toward her. With some hesitance she lifted a gentle, gloved hand of her own, softly taking the other's into it. The feeling of metallic plates rather than flesh struck an odd nerve within the lass, though she didn't really mind it much. "A-ah...you, um...you wanna sit down?" she would ask, looking at the chap while speaking. A gesture would be made toward the opposite side of the table as she made the offer.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:14 pm

David nodded slowly and took a seat opposite of her. He was as nervous as he had ever been. He had no clue what to say. His face was a bright red. He really wanted to cover his face, but couldn't do that. After all that was rude. "So," I hate that word. ", tell me a little about your self." He asked shyly. His face was as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Chelsea would remain silent, even before, while, and after the lad before her had spoken. This was due to the fact that she could see a well amount of a faint scarlet spreading across his face. She gave the faintest giggle even while knowing that she was basically the same way at that moment, shaking her head slightly as if brushing the visibility of this fact from her mind. "S-sorry..." she muttered after calming herself, drawing a silent breath inward before beginning to speak once more.

Mustering up as much confidence as she could for the moment, she began attempting to speak without stammering and stuttering as much as she usually did...though, of course, failed on the first word. "W-well...um...m-my name is Chelsea, as...as I just said. Aha, u-um...I'm also a student at Beacon. J-just...just got there a month or two ago, actually..." A pause in speech would be taken, a low breath escaping the teen's lips in the process. As if recomposing herself, she remained silent once more before continuing on. "...I-I...actually have a job down here in Vale. Let's see...oh...w-well, music and writing are really my secondary life. I love participating in both things..."

Another trailing off would signal the shortened details of herself, all while knowing that she purposely left out the more...personal...information hidden within her background. Should this boy become a closer acquaintance in the future, she would see no harm in telling him things further beneath the surface. However...for now, those things would remain hidden and kept to the girl. "S-so...what about you...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:07 pm

David did his best not to freeze. How I manage a sentence is beyond me. "Basically same story, as yours, except for the name." He tried to hide the blush, but failed miserably. "I am a student at beacon as well, and I too work her in Vale." Second metal note. Get pay check from Del. "As for secondary life, I tinker with different bits of tech." He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:22 pm

The girl tilted her head the slightest bit after hearing the remark that David made about tinkering with technology. She gave a quick glance back toward his hand, her left feline ear flickering once more. Lifting her right hand, she would hook her index finger upon the top layer of her scarf. Silently she debated whether or not to tug it down, seeing as the embarrassed, somewhat bashful expression of her own would be revealed if done. With some hesitance she decided to go on with it regardless, gently tugging the lavender fabric down and freeing the lower half of her face. In attempt to continue to hide herself, however, she went on to tilting her head down the slightest bit.

"...I'd guess as much..." Chelsea said quietly, looking up the slightest bit and toward the lad's artificial arm and hand. She then went on to meet his gaze for another time, somewhat bashfully as she had done the previous times. "...O-oh, but...it's...it's really cool, and all...being techy and...stuff..."

She paused, a low, inaudible mutter escaping her lips as she looked down at her lap for a few seconds. Her gaze would be reverted back toward David as quickly as it was drawn away, however, as she put her hands back upon the wooden surface of the table. "U-um...so...i-is it safe to say that you made that hand...? C-can...can I take a closer look, by any chance...?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:35 pm

David smiled a little. "Yes, I did, and yes you may take a look at it." He said holding his hand out. Most times he would have pulled it off, but when in public he decided to just hold it out instead. His hand was scraped a little from the fight in the gym. Even though it was scratched here and there, its red finish was still pearlescent giving off a orange tint in the light. Small servos, ran with every movement of his arm, hand, and fingers. "Took quite awhile to build. The main problem was timing."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Leaning over the slightest bit over the table, the lass allowed her eyes to scan the metallic extremity as David held it out. The glint of a shining orange blended with a flaring crimson seemed to catch her eye first, as certain color mixtures tended to grasp her attention most of the time. Her focus would then be brought further up and down the makeshift limb. "I'm...I'm not surprised. ...It's really amazing," she would say as she pulled herself away and fully within her chair, her tone somewhat impressed and filled with awe.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:01 am

David blushed a little at the comment. "Thank you." He said with a small smile. As he spoke a screen came down over his eye. [.......well, well, well. Looks like we got a Casanova here.] Why didn't I put you in sleep mode. [Anyway, I'm reminding you, to do that voice mod......again -_-] David just sighed a little. I'm glad you can't talk Ic.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

A simple nod would be given in reply to David's words of thanks, a small smile finally crossing over the girl's face herself. She brought her attention away from the lad before her as she reached a hand into a small pocket kept within the interior of her outer torso layer, unzipping a compartment before drawing her hand in. It would come back out a second later with a small, black wallet designed with small violet and lavender specks, as if to symbolize a sort of cherry blossom flow. Her unoccupied hand lifted as she silently waved over to one of the employees for the check and, once she got it, she quickly put the necessary amount of Lien down before handing it back.

Once this was done, lilac-hued optics would be drawn back toward the cyborg. She blinked, noticing that he seemed to be spacing off the slightest bit. Moments afterward she would notice a small difference within an eye of his. Her head tilted slightly, Faunus of hers flickering yet again in an uttermost curiosity. "Is...something off?" she asked. In contrast to earlier, the girl's tone was still somewhat nervous, though not nearly as much as before. Instead...it was a tad higher pitched than before to show the interest she was currently holding.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 am

The sound of the girls voice brought David out of his thoughts. "Hm? Oh, no, I have a cpu in my weapon, so I can keep track of its status. Sadly, the cpu is a bit of a smart aleck." [You love it and you know it.] "He communicates through this small screen. Ic, anything I should know?" [VOICE MOD!!!!] "So nothing new." He said with a smirk. [.......Got to hell. Also, left wing is fully repaired.] "Thank you Icarus."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noodle time (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noodle time (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next