RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noodle time (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xHavenx

Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 8:33 am

A simple nod would be given in reply to David's words of thanks, a small smile finally crossing over the girl's face herself. She brought her attention away from the lad before her as she reached a hand into a small pocket kept within the interior of her outer torso layer, unzipping a compartment before drawing her hand in. It would come back out a second later with a small, black wallet designed with small violet and lavender specks, as if to symbolize a sort of cherry blossom flow. Her unoccupied hand lifted as she silently waved over to one of the employees for the check and, once she got it, she quickly put the necessary amount of Lien down before handing it back.

Once this was done, lilac-hued optics would be drawn back toward the cyborg. She blinked, noticing that he seemed to be spacing off the slightest bit. Moments afterward she would notice a small difference within an eye of his. Her head tilted slightly, Faunus of hers flickering yet again in an uttermost curiosity. "Is...something off?" she asked. In contrast to earlier, the girl's tone was still somewhat nervous, though not nearly as much as before. Instead...it was a tad higher pitched than before to show the interest she was currently holding.
Back to top Go down
http://whisperthechosen.deviantart.com/
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:22 am

The sound of the girls voice brought David out of his thoughts. "Hm? Oh, no, I have a cpu in my weapon, so I can keep track of its status. Sadly, the cpu is a bit of a smart aleck." [You love it and you know it.] "He communicates through this small screen. Ic, anything I should know?" [VOICE MOD!!!!] "So nothing new." He said with a smirk. [.......Got to hell. Also, left wing is fully repaired.] "Thank you Icarus."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 am

Daisy watched the two talk, Daisy was worried by David's stuttery and awkward speech but was soon reassured when the girl spoke and Daisy realised that hsee too was shy, similar to David. Daisy smiled to herself, she was happy David was finally talking to a girl that wasn't either herself or trying to kill him. Daisy turned after a little while and walked back to where she had been sitting, hoping that they would get along. Daisy's attention soon turned back to her food. She continued to eat it, like before, but this time she watched the two across the room out of the corner of her eye, waiting to see what happened.
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 pm

"Aha...that's cool," Chelsea would say, her tone somewhat louder and the slightest bit more confident than before. She remained seated within her chair, though unknowingly had leaned forward a tad once more in attempt to get a better look at the other's screened optic. "It's...pretty safe to assume that he can hear everyone around talking...so excuse me in advance. But..." Trailing off, she would continue looking on and at the boy's face, eventually snapping from her trance as she realized how focused she seemed on doing so. With a sudden, small tinge of embarrassment nagging her mind once more she brought herself against the back of her chair again before continuing on with some hesitance. "I'd imagine that it's...nice...to have a sort of companion with you, but...does...d-does he get annoying from time to time? Just...curious, and all."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:01 pm

David smiled warmly. "Yeah. Ic may be a nuisance at times, but with out him my weapon would be useless." [Your just trying to weasel out of my voice mod with compliments. -_-] "Still need to get him that voice mod. What about you what's your weapon?" [What kind of question is that? 'What's your weapon? Tell her she looks nice.] David just blushed a little, before smiling a little. "Night Ic." He hit a button on his back and the screen went back up. [I'll be back]
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

"M-my weapon?" A somewhat surprised expression would appear upon the girl's face as she heard the inquiry directed towards her. Lilac voids would blink quietly before she drew a quiet breath inwards, releasing it a second or so later. "Well...it's first and foremost a hand-me-down from my grandmother..." she began, a small, slightly pained and bittersweet smile spreading across her lips as she mentioned her grandparent. Her left hand would lift, taking hold of one of the ends of her scarf and tugging it somewhat nervously. "It was originally a dual pair of hand scythes...she had me train and use them back in my years at Sanctum. When I turned twelve, she gave it to me as a gift, alongside this scarf of mine."

Another trance of silence would be given off from the lass as the smile of hers slowly faded, and was only replaced by a faint, crestfallen look. It would disappear as quickly as it had appeared, however, as she shook her head and continued on. "U-um...well, despite the fact that it was technically mine, I asked for her permission to upgrade it. She gave me the okay to, so...I added a bow and dual rifle aspect to it, and-"

A sudden cease in speech would occur as something barged within the girl's intellect. Both eyes of hers would widen the slightest bit in a sudden realization, her head tilting up the slightest bit in the process. "O-oh...oh my God, I think I left it at sparring school..." she muttered in a suddenly fast, frantic voicing. Knowing of the fact that she had paid for her meal by then she got up, standing tall before sending a quick glance down toward the sitting cyborg. "E-er...I gotta go get my weapon. You wanna lag along...? ...I-I'll be walking a bit fast-paced, but I can show you my weapon and where I work when we get there..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:27 pm

David smiled and nodded. "Sure, don't worry about speed. I can keep up." He said. When they would reach outside he would stand a little ways away from her before his robitc wings opened up. They shined off the sun's light. He reached back, and hit a small button on his back. His flight helm collapsed over his face. His wings picked his whole body up off the ground. "If you want, I can give you a lift there."
Back to top Go down
xHavenx

xHavenx

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:39 pm

let the potential rvb joke commence?

As she had warned earlier, Chelsea had walked off rather quickly, escaping from the building and finding herself perhaps a good three yards from the noodle shop perhaps two seconds after exiting. David's voice suddenly caught her ears and attention, however, causing her to stop somewhat abruptly and turn heel. She simply stared as she saw him hover above the cement, snapping herself from this little daze of hers with the shake of the head before beginning to walk over slowly, stopping her stride when arrival a couple of feet from the lad. "U-um...o-okay..."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:43 pm

Sam walked into the noodle shop, and took a seat she ordered some noodles. She removed her mask, and put her hood down. Her ears flickered as they got into position. She leaned back, and got relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Daisy suddenly awoke, she jolted upright and looked around before thinking to herself Wow, did I really fall asleep? She remembered that she had eaten her noodle soup, but she still had a glass of water so she sat, sipping it. Daisy realised that Chelsea and David were no longer sitting where they were. Must've gone to get some private time. She thought to herself, grinning at her own mental remark, but Daisy really did feel happy that David had found someone. While looking for David Daisy caught sight of Sam, sitting at a table wearing a hoodie with the hood down Why is she wearing a hoodie? It's a nice sunny day, there's no point in wearing such thick clothing on a day like this, it's too warm. Maybe she was using it to hide her face. Daisy sat, still sipping her water and watching Sam out of the corner of her eye, wondering why Sam was wearing a hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Sam gave out a yawn as her noodles arrived. She took a few bites of it. God its hot. She removed her jacket, and revealed her tank top. She stretched a bit, before going back to the noodles. Not bad, not bad at all. She caught a glance at the girl watching her. What's her deal?
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Daisy continued watching as Sam ate her noodles but was surprised when Sam looked back up at her.Dammit, what am I doing? Gawking at girls across rooms, I'm married now anyway. Daisy rubbed her head and tried to clear her mind of a mix of thoughts and headache from her hangover. Ugh, do I have a problem, I have alway drank quite a lot, but being drunk at lunchtime is just disgusting... I've started drinking more ever since that day in Snowy. A sad look came across Daisy's face as she swirled the remaining water in the bottom of her glass and stared at it, watching it as it glistened in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 3:32 pm

Sam looked at her sadden expression. Eat......or socialize.......I'll flip a coin. She reached into her pocket, and flipped a coin. It landed tails. Looks like socialize. She stood up, and walked over to Daisy's table. She pulled out her pad, and typed a bit. [You okay?]
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Daisy looked up from her glass to see Sam coming to sit near her, Daisy's face brightened a bit Well, at least I've got company, ahh dammit, I don't have my note pad on me, I can't speak to her. Daisy was still slightly happier than before however. When Sam typed on her scroll Daisy looked at her curiously Wait... Is she mute too? Daisy signed to her "Hey, are you mute too?" Not sure if she knew sign language, not everyone did, it takes years to learn after all, and people who have been in recent accidents don't have enough time to learn it, but from the looks of it Sam did not look injured so Daisy assumed she must have been born mute or have been injured years ago, plenty of time to learn sign language.

Last edited by Queso on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:15 pm

Sam had learned to read sign. She never got the signs themselves down. Sam nodded, and lifted her head, showing her scar. She took a seat across from her. She typed a bit. [I can read sign, but I never got them. I always screwed up, and said something else.]
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:35 pm

Daisy noticed Sam's scar when she lifted her head up Ahh, so that's why she's mute. When Daisy read Sam's scroll she was a bit confused, she had never heard of someone who could read, but not sign, sign language. Daisy went back to answering Sam's original question. "Oh, and to answer your earlier question, I'm okay, just someone I held dear has... left. Also I've got a hangover, which doesn't help, at least it gets rid of some of the sadness though." Daisy signed as she looked up from her water and smiled slightly, talking to someone was making her feel better and less lonely.

Last edited by Queso on Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Sam nodded. She typed some more. [Why are you drunk at lunch time.] She slid it over as she pulled out some vodka. She opened it up, an took a swig. She doesn't look to have a reason to be sad.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Daisy replied to Sam's question by signing "I don't know really, recently I've just been drinking more. But enough dwelling on that, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Daisy, Daisy Dunkelman, I've seen you before at Beacon but I've never had the chance to get your name." As Daisy signed this a friendly smile grew across her face, socializing was distracting her from thinking about Nat and David's family.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Sam typed again. [Sam, Sam Richards. A pleasure to meet you.] Sam smiled at the girl. Her ears flickered at the sounds of plates clinking.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:43 pm

Daisy nodded with a smile as Sam gave her name, Daisy signed to her "So, what brings you Beacon then?" Trying to start a conversation, when Daisy saw Sam's cat ears flicker she looked around to find the source of the noise, she saw the numerous plates around the room and heard the clinking noises the made against the cutlery of the customers, she decided that that was probably the reason. The sound of clinking plates soon made Daisy hungry again, especially since all she had eaten today was noodle soup after an intense workout, Daisy never ate much anyway, but the presence of food around her and her workout were affecting her. Daisy soon called a waiter over and ordered a different type of noodle soup from the menu.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 pm

Sam shrugged, and typed some more. [I just wanted to get out, and explore the world, you?] Sam then yawned, and took a swig of her vodka. She shook her head, as it went down. Nice, and cold.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 pm

Daisy replied to Sam by signing "Well, I had a choice, stay in an orphanage and go to a normal school, or come to Beacon, I thought that Beacon would be more comfortable, which it is." Daisy's noodle soup were soon delivered to her table and she began eating it, glancing up at Sam's bottle of vodka, tempted to get a drink of her own.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:12 pm

Sam watched her glances. She typed a bit. [If your hangover I doubt that you should drink this. Its a bit strong for you.] Sam took another swig, half the bottle remains.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 pm

Daisy weakly nodded in agreement, she was trying to cure a hangover at the moment by eating, drinking again would just ruin her efforts. Daisy decided to ignore Sam's comment about it being too strong, replying would only end in confrontation, and Daisy didn't want that, she was actually making friends with Sam. After Daisy had finished her soup she waited a bit before signing to Sam with a friendly smile "Hey, I'm going clubbing later with my partner, would you like to come along, she can read thoughts if you send them to her, it's really useful, especially when you're mute like us two."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:20 pm

Sam took another swig of the vodka. She set the empty bottle down and smiled. [Sure. I could use a break from work anyway.] She put the bottle aside, and pulled out a small thing of whiskey. [Where do you want to meet up?] She typed.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Daisy smiled when Sam accepted, maybe her earlier plans were still on, she now had Sam to accompany her and Hoshi, the rest of ODEN couldn't make it, but Daisy didn't mind them being absent too much, she was sure that Evan and Orion were both socially retarded anyway. Daisy watched Sam's cat ears atop her head, she always did have a thing for female feline faunus, she never knew why, she was just attracted to them more. When Sam asked where they should meet up Daisy thought for a bit I remember Theta went to a club once, the cottage club or something like that, sounds a little bit too conformist for me. Wait, I remember seeing a rave club once, cybergrimm, I just need to get the adress. Daisy quickly pulled her scroll from her bag and looked up the address, she quickly found it and turned the screen around to face Sam, showing her the address of the club.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Sam nodded at it, and typed. [Great place to party. When do you wanna meet up?] Sam had been to that place in the past. She always had a fun time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noodle time (open)   Noodle time (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noodle time (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next