RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sumdumguy

Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Blaise sprinted towards the direction her scroll was telling her. It was pretty far away, and it would take at least fifteen minutes from Beacon to get there at the speed she was going. With her semblance, she was capable of increasing her speed by a little over twofold. Otherwise it would have been around half an hour or more to get there. All she could do was hope they'd be okay by the time she got there.

Some time after Fei began snuggling with her, Rachael slowly opened her eyes and looked up at her lover. "Fei..." she mumbled weakly, shivering at the cold. "I'm sorry... I made you... do this..." she whimpered, referring to how the girl had cleaned her wounds. She didn't mean to switch roles like that, with Fei originally being the hurt one. She just wasn't strong enough, and it made her feel guilty. She didn't move, as her wounds prevented her from doing so. "The tea..." she muttered before her eyes immediately started drooping again. It took all of her energy just to stay awake at this point. But before Fei could even move, a growl at the opening to the cave would catch her attention. At least a dozen Beowolves were at the opening to the cave.

"Damnit..." Blaise muttered to herself as she approached the entrance to the cave. The Beowolves hadn't entered, but they were there and there were many. "I guess I'll just have to make this dramatic then." she said as she sprinted from her hiding spot just behind a tree towards the Beowolves. Her sword wasn't even drawn as she sprinted towards them, jumping over their heads and landing just at the cave opening allowing her to roll in. Her black long coat flourished in the air around her as she tugged on the bandages that wrapped around her sword. She didn't even wait for them to completely fall off before she swung it over her shoulder with a single arm despite it being almost as long as she was tall.

With a sigh and a smile, she looked over her shoulder and to the two figures that were behind her. One looked oddly familiar, the other she couldn't identify. They both were naked, but she assumed they had their reasons. She'd consult them about it later.

"'Sup?" was all she said as she looked back at the two behind her, still pointing her sword at the Beowolves who just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Fei nodded, gently stroking the girl's cheek as she watched her eyes droop, reaching over for the thermos filled with the heated herbal tea. Uncorking the lid, she forwent pouring the tea into the thermos cup and simply tilted the thermos into and against Rachael's mouth, gently tickling her neck to make her react in a way to open her mouth. Looking up at the cave entrance, Fei simply furrowed her brows as her frown grew bigger, more concerned about keeping the faunus drinking her tea then the imminent danger. Perhaps intuition or instinct told her so, but she felt help was coming and it eased her knowing that. A few moments later that heroic moment had arrived, causing the young Huntress to smile as she returned to tending to her companion.

"Drink .. help's come, Rachael."
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Rachael looked up at Fei and drank some of the tea, which almost immediately started to numb her body and make her fall asleep. She looked up to the fox girl that had entered the cave, barely able to make out the figure. Her back was turned to them, so she couldn't see just who it was. Before she could question Fei as to who this was, she fell back into unconsciousness as Blaise smiled down at the two.

"D'aww, you two are so cute together. I'm gonna have to have a conversation with you when I'm done. Don't worry, your not in trouble." she said before turning back to the Beowolves who seemed to grow impatient with her antics. With a big group howl, they all charged the fox who only grinned at them. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a coin, using her semblance to make it glow a little orange and pulsate with an orange electricity. Before the wolves could react, she flicked the coin with her middle finger towards the closest one, except it came at the wolf at near bullet speed despite only having been flicked.

"Oh, this is gonna be fun." she mumbled as the other two came around their fallen foe and at her. She swung at one and split it in two, dodging the second one's swipe and running it through with her blade. It was a moment later the others came after her, about 9 of them all at once.

A single minute passed, and with it came the removal of many body parts and much blood. From the beowolves that is. The woman that appeared dealt with them easily, swinging her giant sword around with a single arm no problem. In fact, it was inhuman and abnormal how she could swing it around with such speed and precision, despite its size and weight. The electricity that arced off of her clothes and skin gave away that it must have been her semblance, because it was. After the minute was over, the beowolves were piled up all in front of the fox, making a mound of dead Grimm bodies.

"Well, that was fun. Too bad it's over, eh?" she said as she turned towards the girl that sat next to Rachael. "And now comes the question of who are you, and what are you to that girl?" she said before realizing she should introduce herself. She gave a little bow as she introduced herself, being a little bit of a show off as she did so by flipping her massive sword around into a reverse hold and holding it behind her back.

"I'm Blaise. Blaise Lorelei. I see you have my little sis there, how's she been lately? Aside from right now, that is."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Fei screwed the cap back onto the thermos as Rachael fell back into a slumber, holding the faunus close to her as she protectively used her body as a shield between the battle taking place in front of them. Closing her eyes she simply listened to the violent clashes taking place, then it was over in an instant and she looked up stare at the vaguely familiar yet still strange stranger. When she announced herself, her eyes widened for a moment, then returned to their usual blinking.

"I'm tending to her injuries, protecting her and keeping her safe. My name is Fei, she is Rachael. She's .. sleeping right now. She has been well. Happy. Maybe happier once she wakes up to find out who you are." She would simply say, looking down at the unconscious dog faunus.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 4:34 pm

"Ah, that's good." Blaise said as she looked around the cave to see the weakening fire, then back at the two mostly naked girls on the floor. 'They must be freezing.' she thought to herself, removing her long coat and bringing it over to the two. "Here, if you two cuddle close this should be more than enough for you both." she said as she let the girl take and use her coat. "So then who are you? I mean, besides your name. Are you a friend of Rachael?" she asked, smiling warmly at the girl as she watched the fire die down slowly. Now she would be cold... Well, maybe she could do something for all of them. She took a few steps away from the girls, and then plunged her sword into the ground until it was a little under halfway into the ground. With a few button presses near the guard of the sword, it began to glow orange before eventually the blade caught aflame, creating a second fire for them to keep warm from. With a bit of a chuckle, she sat down next to the girls, looking down at her little sister with a bit of a worried smile.

"Hm... She'll be fine, I know it." she mumbled to herself as tears formed at the edge of her eyes. She was so happy to see her sister again. She thought she had died.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:02 pm

Fei nodded, idly stroking Rachael's cheek as she looked over towards Blaise, looking over her features and physical attributes to witness the familial similarities. Then she looked away, looking back down at her companion as she mused over her findings of the two faunus's in front of her. Pulling Rachael up, she wrapped the taken coat around herself and her unconscious companion, sighing softly as the still warm fabric touched her skin, the scent of Blaise still slightly strong.

"I'm Rachael's .. uh .. companion. What do they call them .. ah, a girlfriend?" She would say, blushing a bit as she embarrassingly revealed her connection to Rachael's sister.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Blaise's scent wasn't unpleasant, a bit sweaty but she made sure to put on deodorant, and it the coat actually smelled faintly of lavender which was the scent of the soap she used to wash it. Upon hearing her say she was Rachael's girlfriend, the fox girl burst out laughing for a good minute or so before it eventually died down with a few teary eyes.

"Oh, haha... Okay then, ooohhh... I see, I didn't expect my little sister to be into girls. Not that it's a bad thing." she said as she wiped some tears from her eyes. "I just found it ironic how she always talked about growing up and getting married like mom and dad, and then here she is with a girl instead of a guy. She got it kind of backwards but whatever, doesn't really matter what the gender of the person you're going out with is. As long as the person is someone you like, that's all you really need."

Blaise looked over at the fire for a moment, smiling as she thought of how nice it was that her little sis found someone she could be happy with. It made her heart feel all warm and stuffs, a good feeling it was.

"I hope you both take good care of each other... If you don't take good care of Rachael though... Well..." Blaise turned back towards Fei and gave the girl a stare that would make a full grown man wet himself. "I'll rip out your still-beating heart and crush it right in front of you with my bare hands." The tone in her voice was menacing, as she wanted to set herself straight with the girl.

"But other than that." Blaise had immediately changed back to a cheery disposition, as if what she just said had never happened. "I hope you two do well together!"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 pm

Fei nodded, smiling despite the menacing tone Blaise had taken to giving her, knowing full well that the only reason she had said what she said in the tone she said it in was because of her devotion to Rachael. Of course, Fei still knew nothing about Blaise's connection with Rachael other then the fact she was her supposed long-lost sister .. their last names were similar but the fact remained she'd only just met the woman, but then again it was up to Rachael to decide the outcome. Still holding the resting Rachael close, she closed her eyes and leaned herself against the cave wall, resting the dog faunus's head on her shoulder as she resumed resting.

"There's some left-over sandwiches in my pouch .. over there." Fei would point out with a hand, before it retreated back under the coat. "Don't drink the thermos .. it's medicine for Rachael." She would warn before exhaling, resting for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Blaise would get up and walk over to the pouch with the sandwiches when pointed in their direction, and she noted the flowers near the pouch as well.

"Oh? Did she have you make tea out of these?" she asked the girl before shaking her head a little bit and smiling. "She always loved talking about nature and stuff. I remember her telling me about these when she was just ten years old. Makes good tea, 'cept it numbs the body and dulls the brain a bit. I assume she wanted it so she wouldn't hurt anymore. Poor thing..."

Blaise took one of the sandwiches and quickly stuffed her face, eating it in less than a minute before she walked over and sat next to Rachael. Her little sister. Just seeing her made her eyes tear up quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 5:25 pm

Fei's eyes opened for a moment to regard the woman sitting next to them, nodding a bit as she spoke of the tea she had fed Rachael. It was a little awkward and for once she didn't know what to say back to her lover's older sister, they didn't look all that similar, except maybe the eyes and the hair .. maybe a little of their facial structure. "I'm sure she'll be alright .. do you think it's safe for us to go? Or should we stay here for a bit longer?"
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Blaise looked back at the entrance to the cave, which was currently blocked partially by a pile of dead Beowolves. It was a bit of a warning to any Grimm that decided to come near, although she didn't think they'd heed her warning. So far there weren't anymore, and she didn't hear anything coming from outside other than a few chirping birds.

"We should go soon. I'll pack up for you. You've done more than enough." she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. Now wasn't the time to cry, she could do that later when they were safe. The fox girl quickly stood up and began packing all of the materials of the two away. That is, until she found Rachael's belt surrounded by what looked like two dozen bottles of dust. Eight of them seemed to be able to fit on the belt, but the others were kind of there. Maybe to replace the used bottles? Then she found her sisters sword, which made her even more curious.

"Say, who's weapon is who's? And why are there so many of these dust bottles?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 pm

Fei nodded, slipping her arms underneath the unconscious Rachael's body to lift her as she stood, then once steadied lifted her up into her arms and huffed. All that chocolate she spoiled the faunus with was catching up. Looking over, she stared at the disheveled pile of equipment and blinked. "That sword's Rachael's .. the broken metal staff thing is mine, all the vials you can put inside the pouch. They're Rachael's ammunition. Other then those things, our scrolls and our bags, nothing else." Fei would point out, walking out towards the cave opening with her sleeping companion in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:53 pm

"All of this dust... is my little sis'?" she wondered before she stuffed it into one of the bags. It would be best to leave now, she thought to herself before giving an audible sigh. Sfter packing up all of the stuff and tying the bandages around her so her sword would stay on her back, she took the two girl's weapons and walked to the entrance of the cave. She noted the gauntlet that was on the floor and picked it up as well, putting it on her hand. It fit her well surprisingly. Not only that, but she already knew what it was.

"So they gave this to Rachael, then?" she mumbled to herself before shaking her head and walking out of the cave, Fei in tow. "We'll be going back now, it'll take a while. Don't be afraid to let me carry Rachael, I'm more than capable of carrying everything you guys brought." she offered as she began walking towards Beacon, looking back at Fei every now and again to make sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:13 am

Fei simply nodded, wordlessly moving on as she attentively swiveled her head from side to side, wary of any possible ambushes or movement. The last thing she wanted to do was endanger the already wounded Rachael further by running with her. There were many questions she wanted to ask Blaise, but those questions would have to wait when Rachael was given some proper medical attention and they were safely out of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:39 pm

Time passed and Blaise eventually managed to lead Fei to the front gates of Beacon, where she threw her coat over Rachael to cover her mostly naked, if not entirely naked, form from view. It didn't take long for them to rush her to an infirmary where she was immediately put in a room to be attended to as soon as they finished hooking her up on life support. Blaise and Fei were asked to leave shortly afterwards, so Blaise grabbed her coat and walked out of the room with Fei in tow.

"So." she started, handing the girl her long coat in case she was cold from the long walk still. "How long have you two been going out? How intimate has it gotten?" she asked, eagerly trying to pry into her sisters life. She understood it was personal, but she missed her little sis. She wanted to know what she was like now, and more importantly for the moment, how her little relationship was going.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:39 pm

Fei accepted the coat, wrapping it around herself since she the remnants of her battle clothing were in shambles, having salvaged just the metal plates so that she could perhaps go out and find someplace that could help turn them back into gear suitable for her occupation as a Huntress. Looking up towards Blaise, she scratched her cheek and looked away embarrassed. "Well, uh .. you should probably wait for Rachael to wake up then. I don't wanna just start saying things .. even if you are her long lost sister. Weren't you dead? I was told her entire family and home was burned down and killed." Fei would say, turning the conversation around for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm

"Me? Dead?" Blaise said, looking surprised. "I thought she was dead!" The fox looked at the room her sister was in. "I'll go over the details from my end, so you can compare them. Okay?" Blaise looked down at the ground as she leaned against the wall next to the room her 'little' sister was in. From what she saw, Rachael might actually be the same size or even taller than her. But that was for another time.

"My memories are hazy at best anyways, I have a hard time remembering the trip getting back here. What happened, as far as I can recall, was that I was inside the house when it was on fire and I got out somehow. There were White Fang members there, grabbing at me and trying to make me get in some airship or something, but my parents were there to save me. They killed all but a few of the White Fang... They almost didn't die, but they made a tiny slip up and..." Blaise closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"...they got shot. And then before the remaining few remembered I was there, I ran. I ran for so long, and eventually I got away." Looking up at Fei, she frowned and folded her arms. "So what did Rachael tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Fei nodded, keeping the coat tightly wrapped around her as she crouched down and leaned against the wall next to Blaise, sniffing a bit from the runny nose she was having now. She listened patiently to the faunus's story and quietly nodded as both her story and Rachael's seemed to correlate asides from some new details she wasn't aware of. "Well, your stories are about the same .. except I recall she told me that she was outside of her house, watching it burn and stuffs. So she assumed that you were all dead from the fire, not White Fang." White Fang? What was White Fang?

"Also, what's a White Fang? Is that a new Grimm?" She would ask, looking up with blinking eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:07 pm

Blaise looked kind of surprised when Fei said she didn't know what the White Fang was, but her face quickly changed back to a serious expression.

"The White Fang are a faunus rights movement group, or something stupid like that. Originally they would protest and do their best to make sure Faunas could have comfortable lives among humans, because of racism and the like. Eventually they became much more aggressive in their ways when they got a new leader, and now they're just a really shady organization that'll do anything to force people to stop being racist. They're all idiots." she explained. Her face rapidly changed from one of serious demeanor to one of utter rage. "And they killed my family, and almost captured Rachael..."

Blaise shook her head and brushed her bangs out of her eyes. "I don't know why they did what they did, but I intend on figuring out one day. For now, just tell me about my sister. I haven't seen her in so long, I want to know what she's like now."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:33 am

Fei nodded, sitting down on the floor now that her legs grew tired of supporting her. She really should have focused more on the Faunus Rights Movement topic, then again she didn't even know what a faunus was .. even though they were all in front of her day in and day out, even having one for a lover. She'd ask more questions but it seemed Blaise currently seemed more interested in her sister then anything else, which was understandable. Tilting her head off to the side she tried to dredge up as much of Rachael as she could.

"Well .. Rachael was kinda mean when I first met her, cause she didn't like humans and had a really bad way of talking to others. Cursing at them, ignoring them, but also she got bullied a lot so I guess that was okay to do. She's a really good fighter and knows a lot of stuff .. she also talks a lot when you let her .. really philosophical too, I guess," She would put a hand to her chin and scratch it. "Hmm .. oh, she's also really pretty and warm to cuddle with and is addicted to chocolate. I dunno why none of it gets her fat though .." Fei would continue.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:56 am

"Mean? Rachael?" Blaise muttered as she furrowed her brow. "That can't be right... Rachael was always the sweetest little girl. But you said she was mean and cursed a lot? But..." Blaise looked very confused at this point. "She wouldn't hurt a fly, and she was always smiling... I don't understand."

The fox seemed the be deep in thought as she leaned against the wall. "At least she's got someone nice like you. I think she's just miserable because she can't get over our family's deaths. Just a theory for now." she said. Pushing herself off the wall, Blaise walked towards Fei and sat next to her. "Just be nice and cuddle with her lots for me, okay? I don't want to see her sad, she's had enough things ruin her life. She needs someone like you to make her happy."
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Fei tilted her head, this new information coming from Blaise that Rachael was the total and complete opposite she was now caused a bit of confusion to hover around her brain. Then again, she realized, that this was her sister she was talking to and that Blaise knew her way before she met Rachael. After coming to that conclusion, she nodded and rubbed her hands together to get some heat going. Her fingers were getting all numb again. She didn't know how to react to Rachael's sister complimenting her on being someone nice, Fei after all didn't think she was anything special.

"I will. I do .. I think. Every night. I think what she needs now is to know she still has some family in her life. Someone close to her like me but not like me .. umm .. someone like you, her sister. Family, you know?" Fei would say, looking up at Blaise as she sniffled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Blaise chuckled a bit at Fei. "You uneasy or something? Something wrong?" she asked as she looked at the girl rub her hands together to generate warmth. "Oh, are you cold? I can kind of help with that." she said as she removed her gloves and tenderly grasped Fei's hands. After a second, Blaise took a deep, focused breath and focused her energy into Fei. What looked and sounded like electricity arced off of Blaise's hands and began to coat Fei, a slowly rising warmth filling up the girl's body. "It's not much, but It'll help. My semblance has always been real handy." she said, smiling up at the girl. "Think of this as a bit of a thank you, for being with Rachael. If she's going through hard times like I think she is, then she needs you alive and well. You have my best wishes, Fei."

It was then that the doctor came out of the room, looking down at the two girls who sat on the floor and smiling. "Hello there. It turns out she'll be fine. Right now she just needs a blood transfusion and rest, and we've already scheduled to have the transfusion happen sometime later today, hopefully in a few hours if everything goes smoothly. If you want, you can go say hi to her, but I don't know if she'll wake up anytime soon." the doctor said before bowing and walking away, presumably to do more important business.

"You hear that? Wanna go say hi?" Blaise said, standing up and gently pulling Fei up with her. She didn't bother to offer her hand, she just pulled her up and led her into the room. Blaise was very eager to see her sister some more.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Fei smiled up at Blaise, blinking and feeling a little warmer now as she was pulled into the room where Rachael lay resting. Still held "captive" by Blaise, Fei nonetheless felt a bit of calm and gladness envelop her mind as she recalled the doctor's words. A blood transfusion, he said. It must have been more serious then she'd first thought then .. perhaps it was exactly because she'd lost so much blood that there was so little left for her to clean up. Looking over towards the sleeping Rachael, she sighed again and puffed her cheek out a bit. If only she hadn't let her guard down, she could have avoided this situation altogether, the outcome of her adrenaline and resulting hype from being stuffed in class for so long.

"At least she's been properly taken care of now, I don't think my bandaging skills would have done the trick if we had to stay in that cave longer then another day." She would say, remembering that they were torn strands of her own clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sumdumguy

Sumdumguy

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 9:07 pm

"Yeah..." Blaise said as she walked over to the bed that Rachael lay on. "I'm glad I got there when I did. I'm glad it was me that got there, actually. I didn't even know Rach was coming to Beacon..." she said as she knelt next to the bed. "But I'm glad she is. She's still alive..." Blaise's eyes began to tear up as she removed her gloves and held one of Rachael's hands in her own. "And she's so pretty too..." A tear rolled down Blaise's cheek as she held her sister's hand for the first time in eight years. 

"Eight years..." she repeated to herself out loud. Tears streamed down her face as she choked back the sobs that were trying to surface. The last family she had... was right here.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:06 pm

Fei felt a little awkward now, partly because she was still pretty much naked aside from the coat she'd borrowed from Blaise and mostly because this seemed like a family reunion that she didn't have much business staying for. Tilting her head she smiled at the two sisters before turning around, stepping back out of the room. 'I'll just come visit her on my own time.' Fei would say to herself, yawning a bit as she hugged the coat around her, remembering that she would need to return this the next time they met ...

THREAD END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]   Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Together on the Battlefield [CLOSED]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3