RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 am

Fei smiled, not used to such fanciful accommodations and the lavish decor, noting that the patron she would be accompanying on this little adventure was indeed one of either noble birth or born into a higher calling. His simple attire was a rather cunning, indirect and unintentional way of hiding all of it. Keeping the satchel close, she chose a seat far from the others and sat down, crossing her legs. Not knowing what to order when the servant came along, she smiled and considered her options before nodding, settling on a steak and a cup of tea. Sitting back, she looked out the window and found herself marveling at how impressive this machinery was; being able to float, fly and carry them. A place she was not familiar with. Oakenshield. What an adventure. Fei's thoughts ran wild.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Skylar smiled, quite clearly enjoying herself in the comfortable setting. She asked for a steak as well, completely unused to being waited upon like this. She sipped her soda before saying, "Please, no need to be so formal. Just 'Skylar' is fine." She said a little teasingly. She thought about Tyonis' last comment, This is gonna be such an adventure...Oakshield then...sounds like an interesting place. She looked over to the girl, "So, Fei was it? What's your story? You don't seem to be from around here." She asked, curious about the foreign attire the girl had on.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Fei looked over towards the girl who introduced herself as Skylar, a name she found very interesting and peculiar, if a little foreign to her tongue. As she settled into her seat, she placed her arms on the armrests and smiled. "I don't have a story, erm," She seemed a little lost now, seeing as she didn't know if the saying of 'Skylar' extended to herself as well. "Skylar." She finally said, eyes looking up to stare into the other girl's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:28 pm

Skylar frowned, her brow creasing in confusion, "Don't have a..." She trailed off, meeting the other girl's gaze, "In that case, where are you from? What's your background? I mean, you probably didn't just pop into existence one day." She said with a light laugh. She took a sip of her soda, still looking at the girl, "Ok, how about this: What was your homeland like?"
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:34 am

Tilting her head at the girl's genuine curiosity about her 'life', she smiled again and nodded. "Well, I did not just pop into existence, I hope .." Fei would say, trailing off for a moment as she considered this, but then shook her head and resumed smiling. "Let me see if I can remember," She would say, looking out the window.

"My homeland was .. hmm, green .. and brown; rocky and jagged. There were buildings, a river that flowed through our city and a four large palaces that dotted the four corners." Fei would say, images popping into her head as she thought long and hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 2:58 pm

ENDED BECAUSE FIRE IS GAWN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]   Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miracles of Ancient Wonder [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2