RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+6
JL
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Icrus505
DatteSa
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chromophobic

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Callisto's eyes narrowed in on the lips to try and catch what the two whispered about but she couldn't even follow the rhythm of their mouths or concentrate that far from her spot on the ground. The laughter didn't help her from feeling irritated at the secret conversation that included what seemed to be a nasty punishment which Luna would have a say in. Callisto's hands stopped moving when she heard the dare as she moved her eyes from the pink irises of Luna to Zwei's eye holes on his mask.

"Fine.", she looked down at Yin's eyes as if for approval before inching down and licking the outside of his ear with the tip of her tongue as she sat back up and looked over at Luna and Zwei, undefeated. She wouldn't be so easily pushed to go for the punishment that had surely been building up over time.
At least she could wait from starting right now by asking her question to the next person, which would require her mouth.

"Cat, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Kaitlin looks at the girl licking Yin's ears. "Truth, cause.. why not?" She was obviously hoping I chose dare so she could try to get me drunk or something...
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:12 pm

"Alright, assuming every man/woman has their price, what is yours?", Callisto began to bite the side of her lip provocatively as she tipped her cup upwards in the girl's direction. Once done with this, Callisto would try and pull Yin up against her so his ear is at her mouth's level in a slumped position against her as she begins to place her closed mouth on Yin's ear since that was all the dare asked for. If he'd lean up against her and now with free hands, she would stretch out her hands and place them on his lap.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:28 pm

"A cosplay of a certain anime I love. I would pounce if I saw a male cosplaying as him." Kaitlin wipes a bit of saliva coming from her mouth very quickly and asks. "Yin, Truth or Dare."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Yin was a bit...confused at the sudden licking of his ears, but he was pretty drunk at this point and stopped caring fairly quickly. He turned to Cat, thinking for a moment, "I'll go with what seems to be the trend right now, Truth." He shifted with Callisto, getting in to a more comfortable position. He crossed his legs, letting her place her hands into his lap.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:14 pm

"Since both of you are wasted, on a scale of one to ten would you bang Callisto right now?" Kaitlin smirks slyly waiting for Yin's answer. Pretty sure it'll be 7 or higher since they both are wasted...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Yin answered after taking a drink of his whiskey, "I'd go with a 2, however it would depend more on what she would want." He said, and without thinking placed a hand over one of Callisto's, "I feel like I might be the only one with such morals." He said in a lower voice, not intending for anyone to hear it, "Now...Junis! Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 am

Callisto raised an eyebrow at the question, inquisitive on what Yin's actual answer was and she didn't even feel uncomfortable with the question, Fayza had made sure to do that by repeating it. She knew she shouldn't have been shocked by the number but she admitted to herself that she was though externally, Callisto attempted to slowly shift the inquisitive look to a smile though at Yin's whispered words, she felt like looking away and removing her hands from him but as his hands went on top of her, she decided against it.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:30 am

IC:

"Dare," Junis responded with a skeptical look on his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:07 am

Aeden brought the bottle to his lips and finished off whatever he had left. He reaches down to the crate and grabs another bottle. As he takes a drink he looks at the bottle in disgust. "Argh what is this? It hardly tastes like alcohol." Aeden reaches into his pocket and brings out his flask pouring its contents into the bottle. In his drunken state he fails to notice that he has over filled the bottle and just lets it run down to the floor. "That should do it." Aeden had been zoning in and out of the conversation but did manage to hear Cat's question to Yin. "Cat you've had an awful lot of dirty questions tonight. Makes me wonder if Tyler leaves you a little disappointed." Aeden laughs at his own immature observation of Cat before returning to his bottle. "I'm definitely going to win this bet."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:00 am

Yin looked around the room, then said, "I dare you to kiss Daisy over there, full on the mouth, for no less than six seconds." He chuckled a little to himself as he thought of it. However, he sensed something wasn't quite right with Callisto, so he turned his head to whisper in her ear, "There's a reason I said two," He said, "Not one." He reached up and gently touched her on the cheek before turning back to face the rest of the room.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:45 am

Callisto's eyes furrowed in anger. She didn't need an explanation, she could take a hit. She could take an entire barrage and on her own. It didn't help that though her face showed anger, her cheeks still light up in embarrassment and her mouth would still have to touch the boy's ear. She would have pushed him off with as much force inside of her if it wasn't for her need to complete the dares. Boys were stupid. She had a much longer sentence thought out, though of course the censorship in her mind filtered most of those words out. If Yin turned into a Grimm at this instant, she wouldn't hesitate to stab into it. No need to check whether it was reversible, she'd dive in for the kill. At least, that's what she thought she'd do.

Last edited by Chromophobic on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:35 am

Daisy wasn't paying attention in the slightest, she was sitting silently giggling to herself for reasons she was even confused about, when Daisy heard her name she started paying attention and heard the dare, when she listened to it Daisy smiled and thought: Well this might be fun... She then saw who Yin was talking to and her smile was wiped from her face, she sat looking at the floor, getting annoyed when she thought: Well, I've already kissed Dave, may as well experiment with my sexuality more. Trying to get a positive view on everything, unfortunately Daisy couldn't fool herself and just sat, waiting for it to be over with.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:27 pm

Drunk Yin saw the change in the girl's demeanour and quickly realized his mistake, "Oh no! I didn't mean...that came out wrong...I'm so sorry!" He stammered quietly. Wow that was stupid...I might even be too drunk.... He thought, Very stupid...
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:57 pm

"Smooth," Fayza said, shaking her head at Yin. "THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GIVE DRUNK PEOPLE SCALES OF ONE TO TEN!" She practically screamed the 'advice' before finishing her bottle. "That's the kinda thing that makes you take a drink, and say hey there's still half a bottle, and then you take another drink, and because half of what you had before is still there, you still have half a bottle, and so on, until you fish-nis it, and think, 'oh, that's a tiny ass bottle' because you drank it in what you think was two gulps, so you have 'nother, and the cycle repeats, and next thing you know, your butt hurts an' you can't find your keys."

She sort of stared off into space a moment, before shaking her head and looking at Yin.

"So, in the interests of undoing this cockblock you've saddled yourself if, lemme ask you this. Do you wanna do her, Yin?" Fayza made unbroken eye contact with Yin, staring into his eyes. "You, @&#$in' her. Yes or no?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Dave was half way through his wine. Better safe it. He ten saw Fayza talking to Yin. "Fayza I have a question for you." He said a bit wobbly. "You see a buddy of mine saw this dude named Ap-, Apple, It stared with A. He pinched a girls ear, and she went in to a heat like state, my question is, is that even possible?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:41 pm

Fayza looked at Dave. Who was wearing her skirt. Who she had changed in the bathroom with. Whose [REDACTED FOR PG-13] because his underwear was on his head. And she stared at him a moment.

"... Ears as an erogenous zone make sense and I was with a Faunus guy who really liked ear rubs during, but..." She looked at Yin and the girl he quite clearly wanted to bone. "... clearly it's not universal, or he'd be reacting like she's giving him [REDACTED FOR PG-13]..."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:51 pm

The boy's head moved too much as he tried to keep up with conversations so Callisto's hands moved to the small head and cupped it in between, her hands positioning his head to stay centered and staying there to attempt and keep him from moving.

"Stop moving around so much.", she whispered in a dry voice, yet the breath against his ear combined with the amount of drunkenness in them both might have left the words up to interpretation. If Yin stopped moving around so much, she'd remove her hands from the boy's jaw, otherwise, they'd stay right there to keep him in place.

(OOC: backpedaling ignored by Callisto because it sounded like bs to her.)

The fact that they were the conversation topic now didn't help with calming her tension and pushing her towards the path of simply twisting the boy's neck and getting it over with. That was how some animals mated anyway so why not? She'd please herself with the death and the audience with what they were asking.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Yin frowned, suddenly overwhelmed by the flurry of activity surrounding his screw-up, Oh boy. He thought as his head was turned back around. He didn't resist, mostly out of fear for the health of his spinal cord. "I honestly am sorry about saying that." He said before looking at Fayza, "And...depending on whether or not she'll forgive me...Yes...I'd like to get to know her." He said before quickly closing his mouth, That might have been a mistake...godforsaken drunkmouth. I can't even tell anymore.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Because he seemed to stay still, her hands dropped back down to her sides and with the words, she decided to tone herself down a bit but that didn't mean she was back to being carefree now that she had finally received the attention that her parents had neglected her, no. She wouldn't throw years of effort to simply be a giddy girl looking to get married and bear children for the first boy with ears that spoke to her. She had no idea why these sudden thoughts were in her head when she tended to be the calmest in any outside situation but she did have them and she would at least express some of them.

With her mouth still against the boy's ear, Callisto began: " You don't have anything to apologize for to begin with. You answered as was asked of you and specified your reasons. If you go against your own words simply to spare people, you might have many people around you but none of them will listen to your words.", since everyone had gotten into the subject and was included into the conversation, she spoke in a normal room volume though to Yin, it might have been too loud because of the mouth to ear proximity.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to keep it moving before Yin loses hearing. We already have a midget with no words. We don't need the rest of the wise monkeys."

It seemed that though her comment had been taken out on Daisy, Callisto had at least gotten good enough to attempt a joke at the drunkest of all of them. She'd likely not remember it anyway so there was little to no harm in it.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:38 pm

IC:

Junis half walked, half crawled over towards Daisy. "Well........." He shrugged, before leaning down and reaching forwards for the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:17 am

Daisy sat, nervous about what was going to happen, she closed her eyes and began thinking to herself. She was snapped out of it a few moments later by Callisto, Daisy heard what she said but didn't understand the wise monkeys part, Daisy knew it was an insult though so flipped Callisto off. Daisy turned when she heard a voice close to her, it was Junis. Daisy decided that it was better done sooner rather than later so she grabbed the back of Junis' head and pulled him into a kiss, roughly 6 seconds later Daisy let go and turned back to where she was facing before, looking annoyed.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:35 am

IC:

The lips were soft, and surprisingly warm compared to Junis' own lips, which on the converse provided a surprising coolness to Daisy's own lips. Having seen the three bottles of vodka that had disappeared down her throat, he simply attributed this difference to the drinking she'd been through that he hadn't.

"Daisy, truth or dare?" He asked after pulling away as he slumped back into a sitting position beside her.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 9:55 am

Daisy was surprised by the coldness of Junis' lips, she sat for a while annoyed at the fact the dare had been worse for her. Daisy got even more annoyed however when he asked her the question. Haven't I suffered enough? She thought to herself before letting out a silent sigh and lazily pulling out her scroll, she sat slowly scribbling on it for a while then turned it around with the word "truth" on it. Daisy had had enough of dares, she thought that they would be fun but had ended up being a spit dumpster, a simple truth couldn't hurt, especially as Daisy wasn't ashamed of telling the truth, even about sexual things.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:49 pm

IC:

"Well then. What was the most disgusting and pathetic sexual time that you've had?"

OOC: This posting thing sucks right now.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:52 am

Daisy listened to Junis' question and Daisy suddenly froze, the question brought back memories of the night her family died raced across her mind, the night she became mute. Daisy tried as best as she could to repress the flashbacks but it was no use, she tucked her knees up to her head, lowered her head into her knees and began to silently cry, tears rolled down her face but no crys escaped from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:17 am

Dave looked over at Daisy. He walked over as sat down next to her offering a shoulder. "Oi, lets.....lets just skip the lass for a bit." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next