RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+6
JL
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Icrus505
DatteSa
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Chromophobic

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:03 am

Callisto had been looking around the room constantly to try and figure out these people. So far, personalities seemed to range from really hyped and hyper to shy and patient. It wasn't until the girl with the gray outfit and dark hair spoke that she noticed that while personalities of all types were appreciated, in a more casual setting it was encouraged to go all out or get out. With a new objective in mind, Callisto turned toward the alcohol which she stood adjacent to, caring little about asking for permission to take some alcohol after already attempting politeness.

Callisto grabbed a cup and poured the whiskey halfway into it, sipping it lightly to grab a feel for it and keeping her face as normal as possible though failing if only a bit as she took sips.
Back to top Go down
JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:25 am

IC:

"Why would you drink, knowing that you'll end up embarassing yourselves?" He asked to those who had already began downing the alcohol.

OOC: Crappy post is crappy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:02 am

Daisy strolled down the corridor towards the dorm room carrying a bottle of vodka in one hand and a bottle of tequila in the other, Daisy was anticipating this, she hadn't really done anything fun yet since arriving at Beacon, she did have plans to go nightclubbing but they never really happened, she felt a sense of freedom being away from Hoshi, Daisy thought to herself: I'll try and not do anything unfaithful to Hoshi. When she reached the door she knocked on it four times, just like on the message.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:01 am

Yin walked over and opened the door to see a small girl standing outside with a bottle in each hand, "Hey," He said, smiling, "Come on in." He ushered her through the door and shut it behind him.

{Skip introductions, everybody has heard everybody else's name at least once. Sitting in a circle on the floor}

He looked around, counting in his head the number of people that were now there, "Alright, let's get this started." He said, pouring himself a cup of some whiskey. He looked around the circle, thinking carefully, "Ok, Kaitlin, Truth or Dare?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:09 pm

Kaitlin swears in her head. God dammit I was supposed to be picked last... Well might as well get this going.. Kaitlin thinks for a minute and says "Dare."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Yin smiles, then pours a considerable amount of vodka into a cup, filling it about a third of the way. He held out the cup to the girl, who had previously refrained from drinking, "I dare you," He said, "To finish that in one go."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Kaitlin looks at him blankly. "That's it? Weak..." Kaitlin chugs the vodka down enjoying the burning feeling as it goes down. And now they expect me to get wasted... even if I have downed wayyyy more alcohol than this."Aeden truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 1:36 pm

IC:

Junis sighed. He was pretty sure that, the moment Kaitlin had said she wouldn't drink alcohol, everybody had seen this dare coming a mile away. So exactly why she hadn't chosen 'truth' just to stop herself from getting forced to drink....no idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:30 pm

Callisto sat down in the small circle with everyone else. She sort of recalled everyone's name once she ran over the list of those who had attended. It was certain that she had heard their names before but whether she recalled who they actually were was another problem. Callisto wasn't good with faces and less-so with names. This was usually an excuse to further push away from people and now it was something that was an obstacle toward her goals. She cursed herself mentally as she realized how much harder this objective had become.

The dares began with Kaitlin, yeah that was her name, and it was something so simple, simply drinking alcohol which seemed to be going down most throats as was already. It only pushed the idea of how important drinking was so Callisto firmly grasped her cup and moved from sips to occasional gulps of the sweet and dry liquid.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:21 pm

Aeden puts down the bottle as he hears his name called. "Of course it would be you Cat. Fine dare. I hope it involves more liquor." After he answers. Aeden brings his attention back to the bottle of tequila with the desire to make up for the time he just lost.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Kaitlin smiles and says "I dare you to pick a random female in the room, go in the washroom with them and have seven minutes in heaven. To pick the female just spin a bottle." He obviously will refuse... so someone should pick a punishment.... Kaitlin grins and waits for him to chicken out.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Aeden put his bottle down and gave Cat a menacing glare. "Fine I'll do it but if I don't like the chosen person I'm going for the penalty." Aeden returned to his bottle and finished off whatever he still had left inside. "Bo...Bottle's ready" Swaying back an forth a bit Aeden places the bottle on the ground and gives it a quick spin hoping it will land on Cat so he can get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:52 pm

The bottle spun once, twice, three times around the circle of students. The bottle came to rest, pointing directly at Kaitlin. Yin couldn't stifle the laugh that welled up in him, Oh that is too perfect! He thought.

((Proof! (using the numbers from the signup thread)))
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Kaitlin sighs and facepalms. ****ing piece of shit. Of course he ends up getting it on me. Kaitlin stands up and looks annoyingly at Aeden. He better back out now.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 4:59 pm

An almost evil grin finds its way onto Aeden's face. "Oh how fortunate am I to be paired with the lovely Cat." His voice filled with sarcasm. Aeden stands from his spot and walks over to Cat his hand outstretched toward her. "Mi lady if you would take my hand the bathroom awaits." By some miracle Aeden did not slur or wobble at all, helping put on a show he greatly hoped he would remember.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Kaitlin grabs his hand. This dude should fricking back out now. Seven minutes will never happen. I'm going to jab my heels into his neck if he doesn't back out."Sure. How can you wait for me." Kaitlin says this with venom laced in her voice.

Last edited by DatteSa on Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:06 pm

At this point, Yin was on his back, hands on his stomach as he laughed hysterically. Part of it was from the alcohol, but the irony and amazing coincidence of the situation was hilarious. Wow this is bloody awesome! He thought as he continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Aeden was done with his little performance and started to pull Cat toward the washroom. He looked back at her and spoke with just enough volume that the others would hear. "Cat please just remember to not be too loud it would be rude to the others." Aeden looked Cat over stopping at various points on her body to take it all in and licked his lips before disappearing into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:17 pm

Kaitlin in the bathroom stares at Aeden. She then places runes over some of her parts so Aeden can't touch. "Are you doing this for real? Because last time I checked you were engaged and you were starting to get drunk.".Can't tell Lucina or she'll kill me for making her future husband try to go seven minutes in heaven with some other girl. But the other girl shouldn't have been me...
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Aeden put his feet up on the counter and pulled out his flask. He didn't like the idea of drinking in a bathroom but he was too drunk to care at this point. After his drink he looks at cat the evil grin no longer on his face now replaced by a scowl. "Cat you are obnoxious, self centered, and not even my type. There is no way I would cheat on Lucina and especially not with you. BUT they expect us to do something so unless you want me to tell Lucina you forced me to do this or Tyler that you were in here with me. You better start making some convincing sounds. There better be at least 3 moans." Aeden returned to his flask waiting for Cat to start.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Kaitlin gets a recording of someone moaning and plays it on max volume. "That should do it." Kaitlin puts in headphones and starts watching cat videos. Kitty no! You can't hang on to that curtain! You'll fall!
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:38 pm

After the seven minutes are up Aeden stops the recording and nudges Cat. "Let's go actually one second." Aeden reaches over to Cat and starts messing up her hair and clothes he does the same with his and makes a false triumphant face. "Play the part." He walks out of the bathroom full of confidence alright I believe its my turn to pick. Aeden moves back to his seat and looks around the room his eyes land on David and Aeden feels the desire to bully him. "David you look like a pure honest fellow. Truth or Dare."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:47 pm

David flipped a coin to decide heads dare, tails truth. It was heads. "Dare."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:49 pm

Kaitlin walks out of the bathroom and sits down where she was. Wonder what's gonna happen next...
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 7:03 pm

Yin's eyes narrowed as the two came out of the bathroom, Neither of them looks like they did anything...whatever, there's still time. He thought. He took a sip of his drink, really starting to feel the effects of the alcohol now.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Callisto sat cross-legged on the ground and was slowly draining the cup from it's light brown liquid as 'Cat' chose some boy, uh Aeden. She didn't recall much about him other than his name but from what she could physically tell, he had been drinking previously. It was still an odd concept to let loose in an environment where everyone around you was armed and willing to kill.

Callisto stared as a couple of people laughed at the irony of the dare and they waited some time as the two walked off toward the restroom. Callisto, unsure of the custom and of what two people would even do in a restroom for seven minutes, simply stood up and poured herself more of the brown, fiery liquid that was out before going back on the floor and this time laying down on her back rather than sitting cross legged on the circle, waiting, her hair spread out on the floor mechanically adjusted to be evenly laid out.

When the two finally came out of the restroom, their hair was tussled and the guy, uh Aeden had a smile on his face. It was an odd smile but nonetheless, Callisto ignored it as people generally seemed odd to her anyways. It seemed that because of the tussled hair, the two had been holding a sparring match in the restroom and from the smile displayed, Aeden had won. This conclusion made Callisto smile now; a genuine smile instead of a half-assed effort. If she could get a few slices and punches in before night's end, it might even have been a worthwhile effort to have joined in on this event.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:57 am

"Okay David I had a more...interesting dare for you but I don't think that would be allowed in a dorm room with 9 other people. No instead this dare is something more simple. You must chose one of these lovely ladies." Aeden motions to the girls gathered in the room with them. "And swap clothes with them. Of course they would have to consent. Should you not find a partner you must trade with the air meaning you remain naked." Aeden grabs his bottle but is only me with disappointment as he remembers it is empty. "By the way if someone could pass me another bottle preferably whisky or vodka that would be amazing. David you may use the restroom to change if you desire it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next