RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]

Go down 
+6
JL
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Icrus505
DatteSa
Dakir
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 pm

After averting her eyes for the last handful of dares, Luna does open them as she hears Callisto's voice coming from what seemed like the wrong spot. Without moving, she frowns and looks around the room. Apparently everyone else was too drunk to notice that Callisto had broken one of the rules of the game by leaving Yin's ears unattended. "Wait a minute. She broke the rule I set for Yin's dare by getting up. That means she has to be punished, or get multiple dares this round. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Callisto was thinking through Daisy's question when Luna chimed in with something she had completely forgotten for a while as she had more of a thirst from alcohol than a memory to recall a dare which asked her to do something she had thought she was doing from her own accord. Callisto had the instant need to correct her mistake and lean in to touch Yin's ears as if she had been doing that the entire time before the better part of her told her it was best to throw in the alcohol card rather than a sneaky attempt. For the entire while that the accusation processed and was worked through, Callisto hadn't moved until she felt her shoulders drop along with the tension in them.

"Uh, I was just thirsty...", Damn it, that wasn't the excuse she had wanted to make and surely if she was more mentally capable of handling the situation, she could come up with something better but not at this moment.

A slight frown formed on her face as she gave up on her attempt and asked Yin and Zwei:

"What are the punishments supposed to even be?"
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:01 am

Yin smiled, Not so fast." He said, "I belieeeve that when you made the dare, you said, "Exceptions will be made for other dares." This looks like an exception to me." He said. He then turned to Callisto, "I'll take a bottle of whiskey, if you don't mind." He smiled again, purposely leaving out anything about the punishment for refusing.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:51 am

Between grabbing more and more drinks and laughing at what is happening in the room he spotted a boy who was sleeping on the during the game. "How rude nodding off like that during out game!" he smiled as he rooted around the room for a moment before producing a black marker out of one of the drawers. "I think I have found my canvas for my next art piece!" he said before drawing a moustache and beard on David's face. He looked back and admired his work before adding eyebrows to the boy's sleeping face and returning to his seat while stopping himself from bursting out in laughter.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:06 am

"Needs more dongs," Fayza said, giggling. "I'd get up and do it myself, but my teammate seems to want her head close to my crotch." She kept stroking Luna's hair, grinning down at said teammate using her as a pillow.

And preparing to boop her nose when the inevitable glare came. Of course.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:39 am

Frowning at Fayza's words, Luna just glances up at her team leader with slightly fuzzy vision. "Well, your lap is pretty comfortable... you cannot blame me for that. Besides, there's never anything wrong with using someone's lap as a pillow."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 12:28 pm

It felt odd and slightly uncomfortable when she was almost exempted from punishment. Callisto had always been present for both cause and effect, taking in both her rewards and consequences when they came but knowing that someone else had altogether gotten rid or the consequences made her feel weak again, a feeling she hated more than the rest. She tried to shake it from her head by heading over to the drinks and pouring herself and Yin some whiskey though she was about to be mixing drinks, she didn't know the repercussions of them.

Once done pouring, she had thought the age old question out and turned to say: "Truth." in Daisy's direction but her eyes just looked down at the cups as if the liquid would spill even though the cups were only three quarters full. She sat back down with Yin and handed him his cup as she left hers on the ground next to her and immediately went back to the boy's head as she smiled down at him, now a bit more shyly. She still didn't know how to react to the special treatment though she knew she didn't like it, it made her feel special.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Daisy got one of her marker pens out of her bag and also drew on Dave's face, Daisy instead drew something more phallic on his cheek, leading into his mouth, Daisy looked at her masterpiece when she was finished and smiled mischievously to herself.

Daisy heard Callisto but was expecting her to say dare but Daisy soon thought up a good truth, she sat scribbling away on her scroll for a while before turning it around with the words: "Do you have a fetish? If yes, what is it?" Daisy grinned evilly as she turned the scroll around, hoping to catch her out on something.
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Callisto would have applauded the cute drawings on Dave's white slate of a face but a smile would have to do since her hands were otherwise occupied. Once the question came in and Daisy's grinning face came into view, Callisto rolled her eyes. Did that little munchkin expect to embarrass her? To be honest, she was more embarrassed about having Luna point out her failure and then being covered from punishment. This question though, it was nothing. The side of Callisto's mouth lifted as she cockily smiled and continued on with the answer.

"Hair is obviously something I like...", she said this as she moved her hands from Yin's ears, through his hair and back down to the ears in soft massaging circles, her eyes locked onto the boy's head as she answered, "... whether it's on top of a head or elsewhere."

Callisto looked back up as she finished answering the question, a satisfied grin on her face as her eyes darted toward the white haired locks on Fayza's lap.

"Truth or dare, Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Moving her head slightly to peer at Callisto, Luna frowns. She did not really want to leave her comfortable pillow for a dare... but on the other hand, she didn't really want to give out more information about herself than she already had. It was a difficult situation, to be sure, but comfort was winning out over the possibility of being embarrassed. Not to mention the fact that the person asking was the one she had just called out for breaking the rules. "Going to have to go with truth, Callisto."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Callisto nodded at the answer as she gave a quick thought. "In a male and a female,", Callisto looked up at Fayza as she recalled the answer of being turned on by her teammate's actions, ", what parts of their body do you find most attractive and why?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Dave was stirring awake at this point. He smelled something funny. "Ah the smell of marker, a way to say you passed out at party." He reached into his bag and pulled out something that was called "King Taijitu" wine. It had a small King Taijitu in it as well as a small Deathstalker in it. "Nothing like a drink that burns every inch of the way down." He said popping open the bottle and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:44 pm

Shrugging as best as she can from her current position, Luna takes a moment to think on the question. She was pretty sure what her favorite part of a male was... but females were something else entirely. "Hmm... well, I'd probably have to say well toned chests on males, but I honestly cannot say for females."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:09 pm

"If we were to get technical though, because you can't answer the question completely, there must be consequences..."

Callisto smiled innocently at Luna as she turned the rule-breaking fact back at Luna. Callisto didn't care how much older the girl was and how much more experience she might have had. If there was a place where they were on equal ground, it was here.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 pm

"Getting technical would have damned you, too." Fayza grinned. "... Unless Yin saved you because he wants to tap dat."

Fayza's gaze drifted to the pointy-eared man, her grin broadening.

"Do you? Do you want to tap dat? Do you wish to tap it so hard, whoever pulls you out will be crowned king? Does the wrath of nature pale in comparison to the force and fury with which you desire to tap dat?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:39 pm

Dave looked at Fayza for a second. "Do you really need to beat around the bush lass? We all know it." Dave said before taking another swig.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Yin laughed at the way the girl phrased the question, "That's a...ahh...graphic way to put it." He laughed a moment more before continuing, "To answer your question, that isn't exactly on the top of my list. You might be more...loose, but I'd prefer to wait until I find someone special." He said without animosity, "Laugh all you want. I really don't care. And Luna, that's a fine answer." He said, just before he took a big gulp of alcohol.

Last edited by Dakir on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:01 pm

"Hey!" Fayza glared at Yin. "I'll have you know I'm still tighter than a tw- Oh, wait..."

She looked away, blushing a bit.

"You were talking about morals... Haaa, nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:09 pm

Failing to suppress a giggle at Fayza's antics, Luna frowns. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol, or just her slightly subconscious longing to be free of the life planned for her, but she was actually having more fun than she planned to here. It did help that her teammate was being somewhat nice about the entire situation though, and it was making her reconsider a lot of things. Without moving her head or even opening her eyes, she does a mental count of the people that've been picked, in order to choose her next target "Right then... Zwei, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Zwei had obviously had too many drinks to think properly. In a right mind he would pick truth and avoid any possible embarrassment in the morning but instead he simply said "Dare!" before raising his bottle to his lips and drinking the contents of the bottle before reaching for another. "At this rate I might die of alcohol poisoning!" he said before laughing slightly and popping the top of the drink and taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:30 pm

Luna frowned slightly. She hadn't really expected him to pick dare, but he had been drinking quite a fair bit... so it wasn't entirely unexpected. But after a brief moment of thinking, she gets a fairly good idea, at least in her opinion. "I dare you to lick the ear of another player every time you take a drink of alcohol for the rest of the night. The other player cannot include me."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 7:52 pm

The disappointment and sadness on Zwei's face was plain as day but of course he immediately raised his bottle to his lips and drank before standing up and licking Callisto's ear. "Honestly this feels more like a punishment for everyone else in the room than me!" he said laughing slightly. "Whatever it is my turn!" he said before looking around and all of his potential victims "Callisto...truth or dare."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 pm

Callisto didn't have any spare energy to waste on Luna and Fayza so she simply sipped down the whiskey and continued to pet Yin. She could feel herself laugh at the comment of Yin wanting to tap her but she decided it was best to keep the giggles contained for a while longer. As Zwei approached Callisto, she could feel herself try and scoot away and she sincerely tried to push the boy away from her before she remembered to keep her hands on Yin's ears and simply sat there, eyes shut as the warm tongue pressed against her ear and left a wet trail that quickly cooled as it left.

When she opened her eyes, she realized she had been biting down on her lower lip to keep from containing her feelings any further, both the ones of laughter and now suddenly, the ones of distaste from the newly stated dare.

She slightly frowned as she heard her name again but quickly picked her mouth back up at the sudden influx of attention:

"Dare me."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:32 pm

Zwei chuckled slightly before gesturing to Yin's ears and Callisto. "With Luna's permission my dare will override her own for 4 turns but I will let her hear it before I let her decide." Zwei took a deep inhale of breath and tried not to burst out in laughter before he issued the dare. "You seem to enjoy using your hands to massage those ears...why not try using your mouth for the next four rounds?" he said before looking to Luna for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:40 pm

Giggling at at Zwei's prospective dare, Luna smiles and relaxes back in to the hair stroking before speaking. "Fine by me, assuming she's up for it, at least."
Back to top Go down
Chromophobic

Chromophobic

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 pm

Callisto's eyes narrowed in on the lips to try and catch what the two whispered about but she couldn't even follow the rhythm of their mouths or concentrate that far from her spot on the ground. The laughter didn't help her from feeling irritated at the secret conversation that included what seemed to be a nasty punishment which Luna would have a say in. Callisto's hands stopped moving when she heard the dare as she moved her eyes from the pink irises of Luna to Zwei's eye holes on his mask.

"Fine.", she looked down at Yin's eyes as if for approval before inching down and licking the outside of his ear with the tip of her tongue as she sat back up and looked over at Luna and Zwei, undefeated. She wouldn't be so easily pushed to go for the punishment that had surely been building up over time.
At least she could wait from starting right now by asking her question to the next person, which would require her mouth.

"Cat, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Kaitlin looks at the girl licking Yin's ears. "Truth, cause.. why not?" She was obviously hoping I chose dare so she could try to get me drunk or something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]   TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRUTH or DARE?! [Plot, Closed]
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next