RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 am

"Can we do this somewhere else then? Somewhere warm... and soft... and fluffy...." Maria said, beginning to trail off, as she stood up, using her entire weight to pull Imperia up as well.

"I'd love to see this bed of yours." She said, wrapping her arms around Imperia's waist, her head still resting on her chest, walking in no particular direction. "I'd love to see you in it too." She added, her speech slurring a bit.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 am

Getting up and leading Maria, they arrive at her large bed, it looking completely out of place for the cave-home in its grand look. Moving to lie down with Maria still on her chest, she takes the covers and moves them to just below the bear's chin, her hands straying to over where the girls heart would be, giving her a hug as she speaks, "This good for seeing me in bed with you? As for in the morning, what breakfast would you prefer to have? It can be anything, and I will try my best to get it you before you even wake up."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:40 am

"Perfect...."Maria replied, eyes shut, her breath lightly falling on Imperia. Hugging back for a few seconds, her grip soon loses it's strength, Maria's arms limply around the cat faunus. Mumbling some incoherent noises that vaguely sounded like "pancakes", a leg drapes over Imperia's and the slow rise and fall of her chest signifies the start of her eight hour hibernation, a sweet smile very evident on her lips.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 am

"Nighty night." One hand going to Maria's chest, the other goes to her rear as Imperia kisses the top of her head in a gentle manner, closing her own eyes as she gives her a brief and just as gentle hug from where her hands are, she lets out a silent yawn and goes to sleep, her lips curling into a smile as well.

Waking up to still holding onto the sleeping body, she gives her another kiss on the head before stealthily seperating from her. Quickly changing out of her underwear as she looks at Milisendis, she would be performing stitches to some of the gunshot wounds she had suffered. Her clothing fully fixed, the cyborg would speak rather passively as Imperia starts to make pancakes, "So. Not being replaced am I? I tried checking my databanks for the concept of love but failed, possibility of having my banks brought up to date? Plus, what do we do about your friend? You can't be serious about keeping someone who could blow your cover so close, could you?" Sighing heavily, Imperia turns to her, smirking lightly, "You are irreplaceable, Milly, which is why you can have your banks updated while I do this. As for Maria? She is my girlfriend, I trust her completely."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:52 pm

The smell of butter and pancake batter stirs Maria, though not enough to wake her completely. Stretching a bit, the sleeping bear kicks off the blanket, causing it to form a pile on her legs, the rest of her body taking up all of the large bed.

A few moments later, she sits up, eyes half open and ears twitching randomly every so often. Getting up, her nose brings her to Imperia at work in the kitchen. Wrapping her arms around Imperia's waist once more, she digs her face into Imperia's back, mumbling something that could either be love, waffles, or hug.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:08 pm

Blinking as the hands go around her waist, she laughs and uses her tail to try and boop her on the nose, missing and accidentally getting her neck. "Pancakes will be done in a few minutes, if you want to shower it will have to wait until I am actually wearing something, unless you want me to go in with you." The laughing turning to a small giggle, she would move one hand away from her cooking to rub the side of Maria's face affectionately.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:18 pm

The furry tail tickling her weak spot, Maria can't help but giggle, her high pitched squealing echoing off the cave walls."I want to eat with you though. I can wait." She said as she released her grip on Imperia.

Walking backwards, she bumps in to Milisendis, startling her. Turning around she looks at the robot for a few seconds, her head turned quizzically. "You must be Milly. I-it's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Milisendis just giving Maria a stare, she had no intention to speak, instead returning to focus on her self repair, she wouldn't even flinch as the skin on her chest is pierced by the needle and sewn up. Imperia, hearing the statement, wouldn't turn, speaking as she looks through some of the cupboards, "She doesn't speak. Well, she speaks only to me. Don't know why though. Oh, want some syrup on your pancakes or anything?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:24 pm

A little disappointed at Milisendis' silence, attempts to get her to loosen up, poking at her sides and tickling her neck. However, noticing the ongoing repairs, she stops. "That looks painful." She said, putting a comforting arm on the robot's shoulders.

Hearing Imperia's question, she replies, still watching Milly repair herself, a concerned look on her face.

"Honey. And a lot of it, please." She said, trying to get her tone to sound happy, not wanting to worry Imperia.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Nodding, Imperia rummages around for some honey, finding a jar and putting the majority of the honey inside on the just finished pancakes. Milisendis wouldn't respond to the arm or attempts to loosen her up, finishing up one bullet wound then moving to another, no blood exiting her as her skin is pale and as cold as the metal beneath the flesh. After finishing that wound, she would grab the bra with the gunshots through it, placing it back on she would decide that if they are to accompany Imperia, she should at least speak around her, for the greater good. "Recognising target. Maria Fortuna... Registered. And no, this does not cause any sensation of pain due to having no stimuli in the tissue sheath surrounding my endoskeleton."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:33 am

Ears perking up at the smell of honey, Maria walks behind Milly and takes the straps from her hands. "Here, let me get that for you." She said, as she clipped them together. "Well it's good that it doesn't hurt. I've had a couple... er..." She pauses, remembering that she hasn't had any bullet wounds to the chest yet, "injuries here and there but never anything that severe."

Eyeing the Swiss cheesed undergarment, Maria adds "You might want to get a new one of these though." She said, poking a finger through a hole.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:57 am

Glancing down at her chest, Milisendis notices the reason for her sudden blood loss. Right where a Heart would be, a bullet had placed itself there. shifting her arm too much, the effect of the sword digging into her shoulder would occur, the arm dropping off with a loud tearing of flesh, the inside endoskeleton being exposed. While not noticing, the robot continues working with the same hand as before, the round being dug out with a finger and then started to be stitched up as if she didn't just lose a limb, "Irrelevant. Only worn due to social norms, if not clothing would not be needed."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 5:47 am

The sudden dropping of the arm causes Maria to jump, her feet even going an inch of the ground. Not sure whether she should be terrified or find the nearest place to politely vomit, Maria looks down at the severed limb and, upon remembering what Milly really is, calms down somewhat.

"W-well I think" Maria said, as she picked up the arm and placed it in front of Milly, careful to avoid touching the gory bits, "that you have a nice taste in clothes. I have a feeling it's not just because it'd be illegal for you to not have them."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 am

Simply looking at the arm and then to the socket it came out of, Milisendis would take a few seconds to register she had lost her arm, "Huh." With that she stops her self repair and takes her arm, jamming it back into the slot and trying to repair it but failing, "Seems that White Fang member actually had enough strength to do damage then." Imperia, having just finished the pancakes, would walk over and roll her eyes, handing Maria the plate as she goes to look at the socket, "Hmm, should be an easy fix, will do it after breakfast though."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:19 am

Setting the plate down, Maria walks over to put her hands on Imperia's shoulder. "If it's an easy fix then breakfast can wait." She said, giving her best pouty face. "We can't leave poor Milly like this."

"I'm sure if my arm fell off, she'd think it were more important than pancakes."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:47 am

Smirking slightly, Imperia turns about and grabs her nearby tools, cutting off a piece of the flesh with no hint of hesitation and connecting the arm and body back together, starting to repair it as if it was the easiest thing in the world. Deciding best not to correct what Milly would actually think, she uses a toe to point to Maria, "It's a case of I may need to use some more of the complex stuff, and it could smell of burnt skin if I do. Wouldn't want to put you off your food."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:26 am

"It'll be better if all three of us are there. And I mean all of our parts." Maria said. "Besides, that's what this is for." She said, picking up the plate and skipping to the fridge.

After depositing their breakfast and shutting the door, she walks back to Imperia. "So, how can I help?" She said, saluting, her ears stood up at attention, and as seriously faced as she could manage.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:24 am

"Hmm. You see the container with the red stuff in it? I will need that, or Milly won't exactly be as covert. Acts like blood for her." While placing the arm itself back was relatively easy, it was the circulatory systems what were starting to annoy her. Taking some spare wire and attaching it between the two separated ends, sweat forming as Milly's fingers twitch, the Cyborg stating in its emotion lacking tone, "Arm endoskeleton reattached. Cellular destruction at seven percent."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:53 am

"You must be really smart" Maria said, picking up the container in both hands "knowing about all of this. It's actually pretty impressive."

Setting it down on the table, Maria walks over and wipes Milly's sweat with her coat sleeve. "So, what's this stuff for anyway?" She said, nodding her head to the container as she studiously made sure Milly was dry, even soaking up the large droplet forming in the hollow between her collarbones.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:40 am

"It keeps her covering from breaking down, and when you have been doing it for most of your life, you get to know what to do with ease." Laughing awkwardly despite her blushing, "W-Well, if you are good at stitching, I guess you could do the last two or three of her gunshot wounds, I should be done by then and then we can eat."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am

"Don't sell yourself short." Maria said a quick peck on Imperia's nose, noticing the redness of her face and pressing the attack. "It's not that easy, even with how long you've been doing it. Milly right here is proof of that." Walking to stand in front of Milly, Maria slowly takes the needle from her hands. "Now give me those. You shouldn't be working if you're hurt."

Deftly, she begins sealing the wound on Milly's heart.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 am

"I have been making Milly and upgrading her since I was eight, I haven't exactly stopped, heh." The blush only growing, Imperia would shake some inappropriate thoughts out of her head, focusing on her work. Milisendis letting Maria have the needle, "Being hurt is illogical, I have a lack of suffering or pain from this."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 pm

"Nonsense! Y-you're kinda like a d-daughter to me now, if you think about it." Maria said, her face quickly growing pink at the thought. "I've gotta take care of you, pain or not." She added, a thumb caressing Milly's cheek. "Besides, I don't think Imperia'd like it if you got hurt."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:00 am

Imperia's face starting to develop small beads of sweat, she quickly finishes up the repairs, now focusing on reconnecting the flesh as she grabs some gear from the nearby table, starting to stitch up the wound as if it had never even occurred, "Luckily there is cellular regeneration, so she should only need the stitching for a little while." Speaking more to herself than Maria, Milisendis would have no response for what the bear faunus had said, just staring at her with no hint of emotion (Not that there had been any at all so far).
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:10 am

"That should do it." Maria said as she finished closing MIlly's chest and readjusting her bra. "Good as new... Kinda." She said as she placed her hand on the robot's chest. A little perturbed at MIlly's stony face, Maria walks over to Imperia, watching curiously as she stitches. "So, what else do we nee-"

Out of nowhere, a soft rumble is heard, Maria jumping a bit at the sound coming from her stomach. Going slightly red and pressing her hands to her belly, she looks up at Imperia, an almost funnily sheepish look on her face. "What else doe we need?" She adds with a single twitch of her ears.

Last edited by ecksdeeeXD on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:29 pm

"You need to eat, today feels like it will be another long day, probably with a lot of exercise." Snickering at the suggestion, her stitching would stop as she goes to kiss Maria for a few seconds, Milisendis taking over the job of stitching automatically, quickly finishing the last stretch before the kiss even ends. When it ends, Imperia gives her them bedroom eyes for half a second, instead smirking at the twitching and scratching Maria's ears for a second.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 pm

"Hehe. I guess so." She replied, blushing rather heavily at the innuendo, her ears quickly tapping against Imperia's fingers, moving quite fast, the ears blurring. With that, she notices her ears and quickly retreats towards the fridge, suddenly self conscious. Taking out the pancakes, she find a microwave and heats them up. As their breakfast starts rotating, the soft whirring almost relaxing, Maria sits leans against the fridge.

As the microwave dings, the pancakes inside steaming, Maria finally speaks up.

"My ears aren't too twitchy, are they?" She says, an embarrassed look on her face as her ears twitch once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next