RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
+5
Queso
Zenith
Malakath Grimm
Skylight
ekgthe1st
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Empty
PostSubject: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 pm

Today was the snow festival in vale, better known as Frostival. Where the people come to enjoy the joys the winter wonderland, lovers find comfort, and singles find one another. So, why Emma Norm, the most socially retarded person at the event? Simple, Adalyn Stratana. Adalyn came to her that morning wanting to go to the festival and 'scope out guys!' which prompted Emma to go bright red and say why she had to come? Adalyn responded 'You need to get laid before you become an old maid!' Emma started to go even brighter red and stutter so much she was out the door already going to the Frostival in the dress Adalyn pick out for her. A light blue strapless dress with embroider green roses on it with a green ribbon ties to the waist, and matching blue fur rimmed cloak.

Emma look over the Frostival setting. It took place outside the city in a small village that Emma forgot the name of. They were in a valley overlooking a small lake that has been frozen over thanks to the cool temperatures. Carnival rides and booths were set up as well as figure skating, snowball fights, ice sculpting, and other winter activities. Emma stared starry eyed at the huge ferris wheel that they had set up. Emma really wanted to go on that...and maybe with a special someone?

Emma blushed badly at her own thoughts. It was not like she have not thought about romance before. It just being put down most of her life she thought no man would want her. And now being 23 and not have been kissed yet, she started to believe that. But, she continue to imagine if she found a nice man...Emma started to blush madly and stare off into space not hearing Toxic threatening Adalyn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic Reaper was not happy. She woke up from her recharge being strapped to Emma's back in rest mode headed out to a festival to 'scope out guys' Toxic knew about Emma history as well as Adalyn did, and if Emma get hurt emotionally it would cause more damage than any physical wound that Emma ever received. "I swear Adalyn if Emma gets hurt I find a way to uterly destroy you!" threaten Toxic to Adalyn.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:19 pm

Adalyn poked Toxic who was on Emma's back saying, "Quiet monkey, The only thing that can hurt her here is a snowball to the face." Adalyn took out a small brochure and began to look it over almost fangirling at the event. She said while pointing to various items on the brochure, "Emma-chan, Emma-chan! Look at this! It says they have delicous food! Adalyn will eat all of the delicous food items!" Adalyn thought for a moment then decided it wouldn't be in a mans best interest to want a girl who was stuffing her face constantly. She sighed knowing that she couldn't try 'all' of the food there, but could probably at least get a funnel cake or two. She then looked over Emma's shoulders pointing to Toxic and saying, "Don't you ruin anything monkey..." She then returned her gaze back to Emma and said, "This is going to be great Emma-chan! We will deduce a plan to seduce all the men! I call it Deducing Seducing!" Adalyn struck a pose in front of Emma trying to imitate a super model type pose of some sorts.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Going up and down the nearby artificial snowboarding slope on his hoverboard (without the air lifting him this time) he saw the two ladies and used a small blast of air to dislodge himself from the pendulum of the slope landing a little way from them and puttin his beard back in its backpack form he walks up to the pair, and then after all of the cool tricks he'd been doing on the half pipe he buckled and began stuttering at the sight of these two pretty girls and as a result began rubbing the back of his neck and stuttered out "N-Nice night huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Fionn sat on top of a knocked out man, the man was an Ex White Fang who he had been hired to take out, of course he would not kill him though, merely bring him to the drop off site and let fate deal with him, at that point it wasn't his fault if they lived or died anyway. The man had been on his way to a winter carnival in another city at the time of Fionn shocking him, so he felt that he should not waste the travel and decided to go to the carnival for a fun time and a chance to refill his flask.
He walked onto the carnival grounds and stretched. "I kind of want to ride the Ferris wheel, i brought enough money, ah what am i thinking, i can't just go on one of those alone; Six foot two dude with a massive sword on his back going on something like that? Laughable" He thought as he walked towards the nearest source of alcohol, before noticing the two girls walking near some sort of ride. "Huh, with that get-up that girl is either a huntress or a wizard"
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Dirzant walked over to the snack bar for some fruit. He loved fruit for its sweet and tangy taste and its jucyness. Where he came from there was no fruit or many plants to begin with. Mostly fungus and beasts to hunt and kill. the only plants they would have there would be ones that are poisonous since there are some shipments of them. Dirzant did not like the snow for its white blanketed light dazzled his eyes even with his blindfold on. he looked around for something to do while muttering something to himself.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Schrödinger was walking through the crowd in the festival grounds, Seras had sent him here to see if he could spot their target, mainly due to the large amount of people here, many from Beacon. Schrödinger enjoyed the colder seasons, mainly due to beauty of the snow and ice, but also due to the festivities. Despite how much he loved the snow, he still wore a large overcoat over his mercenary uniform, mainly to keep him warm. He wasn't here on mercenary business however, he secretly wanted to go to the festival anyway, and the fact that Seras had given him permission was great for him, running away from Seras would probably have meant certain death, however, he still had to wear his uniform to fool Seras that he was looking for the target. Atleast I got some proper trousers, not zose shorts anymore, zey vere getting chilly. He thought to himself as he smiled, happily strolling along. The happy strolling suddenly stopped when he saw Adalyn and Emma, he froze in place. Nein, not zem, Emma believes me to be a girl und I tried to kill Adalyn, vat should I do? Schrödinger panicked as he tried to think of things to do, he suddenly thought of a plan, he imagined himself hiding behind a bin, just off the main path of the booths, he peeked his head over the top, his violet eyes just emerging over the bin's horizon, he watched Emma and Adalyn,wondering what he should do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Fionn stood leaning up against one of the metal beam supports of the Ferris wheel drinking heavily from his refilled flask (As he had to refill, keeping a man constantly drunk takes a lot you know!), he looked around trying to find someone to ride it with, too an outsider it would appear he had an abnormal obsession with the ride but this was not without reason, one of his last memories of his family being happy was a day where his father had been in a good mood and decided not to be an alcoholic physically abusive dickhead and take them to the fair, the last ride they rode being the Ferris wheel. "Hey that little kid over there looks like she would like to get on it" He thought as he misinterpreted Schrödinger attempting to hide from the two girls he had seen earlier near the entrance of the ride as an attempt to enter it, he walked over to the man and put his hand on his back. "Here, you're looking for someone to take you on the ride right?" Fionn asked Schrödinger as he looked down at the man he thought was a mere child
Back to top Go down
TJ

TJ

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:50 pm

"What a day..." Mihail said aloud as he stiffed back a yawn. He had been at the fair for quite sometime. He was meant to have a day with his newly discovered to be alive sister for some quality time together in hopes to jog her memory, but it seemed like her current caretaker was just playing games with him. She had left clues to where his sister was in numerous places, only for them to lead to a dead end. "My kind of luck... ain't it..." He had found the last clue a few hours ago, but decided to enjoy himself for once.

He had managed to wedge in a few things, but he couldn't help but feel out of place being at this kind of festival. "Maybe I should just head home." The sun had settled and there wasn't much left for him to do. At this point, he had pretty much just just hung his head a little, just thinking to himself about how things had been going recently.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Emma was still in la la land until Adalyn did her pose, which Emma giggled at it. Emma was about to comment when she noted the guy doing some impressive tricks on a snowboard. When the guy landed and wave shyly at them, Emma saw this was her chance to escape from Adalyn's matchmaking of horror. Tapping Adalyn lightly while saying hello to the guy, which cause Adalyn to fall into the guy's chest, Emma hurried and went to a fruit stand before Adalyn noted she was gone. Noting another man was the Emma slightly wave to him in greeting before ordering some juice for herself, "Umm...Can I have some fruit punch please?"
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Dirzant finished down the fruits quickly. He then noticed a girl getting some punch. He couldn't help but stare at her. He shook his head and sighed. "Why would a she be interested in me? My skin is abnormaly colored and I even become blinded in what they think is regular lighting. Hell why would I even be interested in her? they are simply people who dwell on the surface and are in my opinion far too optimistic." He thought. "Fah!" He said with a wave of his hand. He then noticed his gesture and then cleared his throught. "Regular people all over the place! Its maddening!" He shouted trying to make it seem as though that was what he was thinking as it usualy is. He then offered some punch to her. "Er... Yes well. People seem to love normacy is all im saying. Even though it does not exist." He said as he handed her the punch.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Emma got her drink and thank him, turn her head she heard the man about 'regular people.' Slightly confused she walked over to him, "What do you mean about regular peop...Ack!" interupted Emma hitting her head on the booth's bar causing to dent. Being 6 feet tall is a pain sometimes. Rubbing her head she continued, "Well, I mean we all regular people or we not? This is kind of confusing?" finished Emma as she was in front of the man. She was close to the man enough where he could see her scars and cigar and cigarette burn on her chest on shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:39 pm

Sonny walks through the festival with a pessimistic attitude. He was completely fine with sitting in his quarters and playing 'Huntsman 3' all night but Spencer had to come, on such short notice, and drag him to here to "have some real fun." Sure, they played a few shooting carnival games-Spencer won all of them-and started to look for more things to do when suddenly,"Is that?.." Sonny looked around. Wondering what his friend was talking about. "What," he asked. Spencer practically dove into his scroll.
"It is! Johnny-boy, here, 's gonna set me for a month with how much he's got on his head!"
"Wait, what?"
"HEY!" 'Johnny-boy', and a few others, look up at the source of the call and right away the target pushes a few others out of the way and sprints off.
"SH~-!!"
"Later, mate!" Spencer follows and Sonny follows for a few feet before stopping right by Adalyn, nearly bumping into her.
"Hey-wait!...Ugh~! What now? I'm never going to a crowded place with him again..."
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Dirzant shook his head. "Oh not at all. You see people are raised to believe their normal. They are people just like everyone else and while that may be, there is no such thing as normalcy. Everyone has their quirks, their deformities, their... abnormalities. If you look carefully you will see that no two people are exactly alike. But they think their normal all the same. FAH! Bupcus I say! If that where true then everyone would be the same and where's the fun in that? The world's not dull simply because normalcy is a myth. But the myth is what causes the problem. Because people think their normal is why they are so easy to manipulate! This opens a door for all kinds of sniveling, no good, unforgivable tyrants to take over! And don't even think that they can be talked into rationality because they are too far gone into madness for that! No no no." He said. "They must be eliminated! People taking advantage of other people must pay for what they do! lest they end up like my homelands and trust me you do not want that to happen."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Schrödinger was surprised by the sudden placement of a hand on his back, he swiveled around and dragged Fionn down behind the cover with him. "Vat ze Hell..." Schrödinger was half way through speaking when he suddenly processed Fionn's words "Here, you're looking for someone to take you on the ride right?" Schrödinger froze for a moment "Va... Vat? No I'm here to kill someone." He said proudly, before he realised that he had just told someone about his mission, suddenly his eyes darted to the ground. God dammit, look vat I said now, maybe I do need Seras with me on missions. He raised his head back up and said very slowly and quite clearly "Do not tell anyvon, okay? If you do I might have to kill you too." He raised his hand up and placed it on Fionn's shoulder, giving a reassuring, but partially mocking smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 9:49 pm

"Hah, wow, kids these days huh?" Fionn said putting his hands behind his head. "When i was your age i had only killed two people!" He said as he stood up from behind the cover and dusted snow off of his jacket. "Huh, maybe i underestimated the age of this guy, no he is definitely around fourteen" Fionn thought as he stretched and yawned, beginning to walk away from the cover that he had been dragged to. "Well i wish you luck with your kill, i was hoping that i could get some time at this fest myself before i dropped off my own bounty, but alas i can not leave a knocked out body in the cold for too long." He said cracking his back into position as he reached into the depths of the coat that no one dared to tread and procured his flask, doing his normal trick with it (Wherein he threw it in the air spinning, before taking a long sip of it) before taking a big gulp of it. "He reminds me of myself when i was that age a little..."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Schrödinger was glad when Fionn seemed to be walking away, he could continue hiding from the girls in peace, however as Fionn kept talking Schrödinger continued listening and began to become interested. Vait... He's a bounty hunter too? Schrödinger felt quite happy that he had found a person similar to himself, the only other person he had any real contact with who was a mercenary was Seras, but he had known Seras for years and she wasn't that interesting to him anymore. As Fionn walked away Schrödinger stood from the cover and grabbed Fionn's sleeve. Schrödinger looked up at Fionn and asked "So, are you a mercenary too? Like me?" Exited that he had might have found another person like him. Schrödinger was glad to make new friends, mainly due to his lack of friends, he knew Seras and Emma, but that was it. He was mentally praying to himself that Fionn was also a mercenary or bounty hunter Hopefully we can be friends. he thought to himself, almost desperate for friendship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:08 pm

"You ask that question like you have doubt" Fionn said with a smile as he looked down at the boy, he felt for some reason a connection to this person he had just met. "But enough kidding, yeah i'm a bounty hunter, i don't kill though, drop 'em off and let fate sort 'em out." He said as he cracked his knuckles and neck. "I can't help but feel you're a bit young to be in the business, i mean not to sound rude but don't you have somewhere else to be?" Fionn asked with his grin turning more serious in nature. "I wonder, could he be an orphan like i was?" He thought as he waited for the boys answer. "No, i can't impression my own past on someone else."
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 pm

Schrödinger smiled when Fionn gave his answer Ja! And ve can clean our veapons and try out gear and talk about targets like my one. He thought to himself as he was already planning a mercenary team in his head, thinking of missions and firefights, he suddenly started day dreaming, however he was snapped back into reality when Fionn asked him if he was too young to be in the business. Schrödinger looked down for a moment of thought and raised his head back up with a more serious look on his face "No... I. I don't have a home, or a family. Zis is ze only thing I can do, it's ze only thing I know." He said, quite quietly, still glancing down at the floor every now and then, he eventually looked back down at the floor and didn't look back up, as he did this he let go of Fionn's sleeve and placed it back by his own side, thinking to himself that maybe Fionn was right, Schrödinger was probably old enough to join one of the combat schools by now, but why didn't he. These thoughts raced across his mind as he still stared at his feet, thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 10:29 pm

"Hey hey man, cheer up, i don't have any parents and that never stopped me from growing up and becoming who i am today." Fionn said as he crouched down onto one knee to look Schrödinger in the face for a few second. Fionn stood up and pulled Oberursel out of it's holster and spun it on one finger before stabbing it into the ground and leaning onto it and putting a hand on the boys shoulder. "It's not like i didn't do similar things when i was your age, after my parents stopped being a thing i lived on the streets selling drugs to make ends meat, before i joined Signal of course" He said looking into Schrödingers eyes. "So chin up eh? You aren't the only one in this world going through the extremely specific scenario you happen to be going through" Fionn said, grin returning to one hundred percent as he continued to try and cheer the boy up, he put his hand forward in the universal sign of fistbump
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Kail looked around the area with a turn of his hooded head; everyone had someone, except him. He sighed, and wondered why he came to the Frostival in the first place; he doesn't usually, the past three years he didn't. He began to walk along, before he stopped in his tracks; there was fish near by, he sniffed, and started walking towards a booth.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 1:13 am

Malakath jumped out of his skin when a girl flew toward him so quickly and unexpectedly, letting out a small yelp as he fell down, he looked at the girl who knocked him down and said "Sorry" he said sheepishly as he moved to get up he smiled at her, she was cute, really cute and he blushed at her because of it
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Adalyn now looked at the almost pathetic, but mostly cute sight in front of her. She sent a derp face flying his way and said, "Hello there you monkey of a man...how are you this fine day...?" She said this in a very plain and boring voice, which seemed out of place at a festival such as this. She then stood waiting with her arms crossed. She said, "You have some nice board skills there..." She then noted his features deciding that he was handsome enough. She said, "Want to get a snow cone...it'll cool your red cheeks..." Adalyn smiled after noting his blush. She began to walk off towards the small red snow cone stand a few feet away. She began to look at the menu deciding that she would want the 'lemon-lime' flavor. She then nodded to herself in agreement confirming the choice. She then turned around to make sure the guy wasn't day dreaming or anything, and was actually following her. "Coming Clumsy?" It was indeed a fact Adalyn was quick to be kind and also...quick to give nicknames. Once a nickname was given you can almost never get her to stop calling you that.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Emma nodded in understanding and smiled at the man, "Ah, I totally agree! Well maybe not to total eliminating deal. Unless you mean the legal way, then I agree with you there." said Emma giving a cheerful smile. "I mean I never understood why people discriminate each other? I mean you're blue. I have gold hair. We are still people! Why not get a long?" said Emma pausing to take a drink of her punch. "I seen many things in my life and I just don't get many things about people at times"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic was in a good mood again when Emma push Adalyn into a guy and escape. But, now she was talking to this guy and he seems cool. However, if he did anything to hurt Emma she destroy him. No one mess with her wielder! All she need is Emma to turn around so she could scan the guy so she could see him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 2:16 am

Well, if someone found something to do by accident right there, I should be able to find something to do quite easily if I try. Sonny turns and looks around. Nothing really seems to catch his eye, though.
Maybe...a girl would even come up to me, like Spencer said- Sonny stops himself cold on his thought. NO~no...who w-would like a guy like me? Hahaha! Oh, you're a strange guy, Sonny... In a pre-defeated manner, the barer of the negative thoughts walks over to a soda stand and gets himself something to drink. Choosing to opt out of doing something that could make himself look like a fool.
This is my corner. It is nice and cozy and I don't bother anybody here so I should be fine!
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:52 am

He stood up and walked after her nodding impishly following her doggedly he didn't say much except after a few seconds walking he went sort of back to normal, realising she hadn't forced him away he said still nervous "I just think I should say that you look really pretty, and I'm Malakath by the way"
He got over himself a little and began to walk beside her, beginning to open up a little until he saw her eyeing the menu and he watched her eye movements and saw the lemon & lime and thought 'great idea' until he turned to her and said "What flavour do you want, I'll buy"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next