RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]

Go down 
+5
Queso
Zenith
Malakath Grimm
Skylight
ekgthe1st
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ekgthe1st

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 2:45 pm

"How you ever tried using dust line on your arrow tips? So, you can hold elemental dust causing large elemental attacks" asked Emma. She love coming up new ways for weapons be more efficient. "If you don't know the process to make them I can show you" offer Emma.Then she heard the other man's question and was about to answer it. But, her weapon cut her off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toxic Reaper was not happy looking at the intoxicated man while Emma talk to the blue guy. Then hearing his stupid question she couldn't help but comment, "No, I am a trash can" stated Toxic sarcastically.

"Toxic!" exclaim her wielder angry for her being rude again.

"What he ask a stupid question? It deserve a stupid answer! I mean what else would I be?" said Toxic knowing by now Emma was rubbing her head in frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:01 pm

"Hahaha, true enough Mr. Attitude." Fionn said before taking another drink of his beer. "You know i have seen many strange weapons in my time, but im pretty sure this is the first one that has talked."
He chuckled a little and cracked his fingers. "Hows it work anyway, A.I, soul of a demon?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Adalyn gave a small screeching sound as the board rapidly fell, stopping only an inch or two off of the ground. But she didn't have time for the exact measurements as her life just flashed before her eyes...even though she wouldn't have been dead even if the board hit the ground as it wouldn't have even hit with enough force, maybe a band-aid or two would be needed? But otherwise she would uninjured and left panting on the board, as the fall took her breath away. She then said to Schrodinger saying, "Butterscotch happens to be my favorite, Herr! We must visit the great factory if the butterscotch one day and get many free samples! Possibly so many we would drown in butterscotch candies! Is that even possible? Who cares!" She then threw her hands up in the air signifying that...she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:54 am

Dirzant nodded when Emma asked about dust tipped arrows. "I have considered it. But to be perfectly honest with you I would rather a stealthy approach. The explosion from the dust would gather so much attention. And besides, I am one who works in the darkness. Its only natural I use toxins instead of dust."
When he heard the weapon talk he chuckled. "Yes I would like to know this too. What kind of weapon is this?"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Emma just sighed as she stopped rubbing her forehead, I do love showing off Toxic. Placing her coke on the counter, Emma walk 20 yards away from the snack booth. Making sure she have enough room, Emma transform Toxic into it scythe mode. Toxic Reaper over shadowed her in its 10 feet glory, huge red eyes glowing intimidatingly, and key chain swinging cutely. "This is my weapon, Toxic Reaper!"

Toxic growled, "And by the way, It is Mrs. Attitude, Drunky!"

Emma looked exasperatedly at one of Toxic's eyes, "I made Toxic, but my friend back at BEACON gave her an AI"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:10 pm

Fionn looked at the weapon as it unfolded into it's battle mode with awe, before straightening out his expression back in to a charming smile. "Sorry Mrs. Reaper, i find it kind of hard to tell the genders of inanimate objects that sound like they have been smoking non-stop for fifty years".
Fionn sighed and stretched his back before putting his hand onto Oberursels handle. "Well i guess you showed me yours, so ill show you mine", He said before ripping the blade out of it's place on his back in one swift movement, before spinning the one ton blade around on his pointer finger like an old pistol.
"I call "Him" Oberursel"

Last edited by snaketicus on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:49 am

As Malakath saw the scythe he smiled a little as he walked over to her slowly and then held his arms out sideways as if demanding a hug, shortly after, his board began rotating in halves and each half flew away from the other in a large arc, dodgin everything that would normally be dodged they collided with his hands and enveloped them as the board pieces covered his arms and expanded, creating a pair of huge gauntlets over his arms and then said to her "Nice weapon, I'm sure grass everywhere gets scared of a scythe"
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:37 am

Dirzand whistled at the other weapons being shown. "Well. Looks like a talent show now." He said. "Hey isn't there supposed to be someone of high importance visiting? Well where are they? They seem quite late. Fah! As if were supposed to be amused by this! How insulting!"
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:15 am

"Wha?" said Emma, confused by the blue guys response.

"I'll give 50 year old smoker, Drunky!"
shouted Toxic angrily. Then she heard the gauntlet brat insult, "Ooooo! Come here and say that again Shorty and I'll give ya something to be afraid about! Emma please let me cut up these dumb asses!" begged Toxic to Emma

"Hell no~" said Emma sighing.

Last edited by ekgthe1st on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:27 am

"If you really want a spar i wouldn't mind an ol' stretch of the fighting muscles" Fionn said in a happy tone continuing his rampage of smiling.
He stabbed Oberursel into the ground and cracked his knuckles before leaning onto the blade, he wouldn't mind testing his own strength against someone else who clearly possessed considerable strength of there own, and besides, Emma actually quite interested him.
"So how about it? Normal steel meets... actually what is that weapon made out of, i don't think i have seen that type of metal before either!" He said sounding intrigued
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:32 am

(Raven is about 6' tall so not exactly short at all) he then looks at Toxic and just says "Please, come at me weed whacker, I'm so bored, he then looked at Fionn's and smiled "At least you have a somewhat legitimate weapon, rather than a farming tool like this chick"
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:09 pm

"A governor. I heard rumors that such a person was going to attend the frostival. But either I was lied to or something happened." Dirzant said. He then heard the others. "Ah yes the very same farming tool that happens to be a symbol of death. Where I come from we consider death an art form. And prize the various ways we can kill a person. I admire the weapon for this." He then stated.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Emma left eye twitched at the weed whacker comment and was very close to finger flick him until the blue guy's complement, "Why thank you...Uh never got your name." said Emma embarrassingly, noticing for the first time that she never ask for his name, "In fact I haven't got any of your names as well. Sorry about that!" apologized Emma to the others. "My name is Emma, Emma Norm"

"It seems that there is one person knowing my awesome might!"
said Toxic feeling smug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:32 pm

"I never said you were a bad weapon Toxic, i just commented on the fact that you're a bit of a jerk" Fionn said with a laugh before extending his hand for a handshake. "Names Macgorm, Fionn Macgorm, it's a pleasure to meet such a pretty girl as you." He asked in a polite way, wishing to know the name of the girl he was weakly hitting on.
"And as i said before, i wouldn't mind a little spar if your weapon feels up to it"

Last edited by snaketicus on Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 pm

"My name is Dirzant Vandrov." Dirzant said. He then turned to toxic. "And its not just might Im talking about. Its the very symbolization you hold. Death can come in various ways weather tearing a person asunder, making them rot from the inside out, burning them or even internally with despair. The things despair can do to a person. Anyone can kill a person's body but to kill their very soul, their will to live. That takes true skill."
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Malakath said somewhat sheepishly "The intent wasn't to belittle you, only because I stated the typical use of a scythe, I'm not out to make enemies though and I'm Malakath by the way, but you can all call me Raven" he turned to Fionn and Emma and said to them both very differently to what he said the things about Toxic "I'd quite like to spar too, it's been far too long since I had a good workout"
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 pm

Schrödinger grinned as Adalyn agreed with his favourite choice on sweets, when he heard her plans to go to "the great factory of the butterscotch" he laughed and nodded his head slightly, he agreed that, that would be a very fun idea. He said to Adalyn, quite happily "Oh, vere is zis great factory? It sounds vunderbar!" He then reached into one of the pockets of his trench coat and pulled out a small paper bag, containing a few butterscotch sweets, he reached his hand inside, taking one out and placing it in his mouth before offering the bag to Adalyn.
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:52 am

Kail sighed once more as he successfully evaded speaking to people, although he secretly longed for communication. He made it to a seemingly empty area and looked around, before sitting on a bench, thinking about why he had come there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://twbtd-rp.forumotion.com
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:36 pm

Adayn takes the bag looking inside inquisitively. She takes out a butterscotch eyeing it suspiciously. She takes the candy out of the wrapper putting it in her mouth. She then begins to read the wrapper all over, carefully inspecting everywhere. She then said, "I have concluded that this butterscotch is a real genuine butterscotch! None of that fakey mcfake stuff they make elsewhere..." She then sat with a bulge in her cheek that was the butterscotch candy. She then said, "The factory you ask? It is to the East...we must venture there one day...it would be rather sweet..." Adalyn began to laugh at her own terrible joke.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:30 pm

"Uh..." Emma was really confused why they want to fight her. She knows that Toxic wanted to fight seeing she was a weapon and that was her primary function. Emma was about to reply until she was interrupted by a roar of a group of grimm. "Of course, they are Ursas" comment Emma looking towards the lake where a group a Ursas where attacking couples that were ice skating. Running towards the grimm where everyone was going the other direction, a old man tried to stop her. "Wait! I girl like you should be running away!" Emma stopping momentarily, "One, I am a 23 year old woman and can make her own distensions. Two, I am a student of BEACON and know about grimm than you ever will" with that Emma continued on her way.

The sky gave foreboding sign as it started to be covered in dark clouds. Emma took of her cloak to give herself more immovability reviling a small toxic green bag that she was wearing. Emma grabbed two things from the bag. One, her signature toxic green headphones and Two, a cartage of her explosive fire dust bullets. The headphones rested around her neck as Emma loaded Toxic. A song started to play and Emma transform Toxic to its rifle form and fired at one of the Ursas. Making a huge fiery explosion killing a few of the grimm, the rest of the Ursas notice Emma and started to attack. Emma just transform Toxic to its scythe mode and fought back with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Fionn sighed and rolled his eyes as he saw the grimm in the distance, moving quickly he quickdrawed Roulette and shot its entire load, not missing a single shot as the heads of several ursas exploded like red paint filled fireworks.
"Emma to your side!" Fionn yelled as he once again went for a quickdraw, this time quickdrawing the massive two hundred pound blade from his shoulder, pulling down on the trigger hard and dashing forward towards an Ursa that had been about to swat at Emma, stabbing it down to the hilt as it made loud wails of agony.
He removed the blade from the Ursa and began to terrorize the other grimm in the area.
Back to top Go down
Zenith

Zenith

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Dirzant took advantage of the chaos and disappeared in the shadows takeingshots at the ursai with his bow. He hid in the shadows and aimed for their vital points shooting them one by one. "Well well well it seems this day is a bit more interesting than I thought." He whispered to himself. He then dodged a Beowulf that lunged at him shooting it in the neck and reequipped his dual swords and started fighting the rest of the pack that followed.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Malakath turned and instantly changed, his voice went low and his eyes went redder, meanwhile he took a grin across his face, his gauntlets opened out and revealed his turbines which kicked into action as he flew forewords with a battlecry, flying over the people and a heavily armoured gauntlet with a jet powered punch
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:09 am

Kail heard gunfire and roaring, and got up, sprinting to a location where he could fight back from, ducking under a Beowolf Claw, quickly unholstering Beta and Epsilon, his prized pistols, and her fired 6 Times into the Grimm's head, catching other Grimm's attention, and he sighed, before aiming to the other two Beowolves, alternately firing at each, able to down the one on the right. However, the one on the left was an Alpha, it dodged what it could and swung an arm under Kail, knocking him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Malakath Grimm

Malakath Grimm

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Malakath saw Kail being knocked to the ground and ran over, delivering a solid uppercut to it's jaw, smashing it to smithereens, but not before the Beowulf could reach around and rake at his back, since he didnt expect it, the claws dug in and drew blood, before his aura kicked in and healed the damage that was done, he turned to Kail and offered a hand saying quickly "Need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Kail Christensen

Kail Christensen

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:34 pm

Kail hurriedly grabbed his dropped pistols, before looking up to Malakath. He gave a quick nod and took his hand, pulling himself up while saying "Well there goes Frostival. A pity, considering I was starting to like it." and he reloaded his pistols, looking around the area.
Back to top Go down
ekgthe1st

ekgthe1st

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Emma just nodded to Fionn, "Thanks." Emma rush into a group of Ursas. Using the rhythm of the song, Emma did a series of attacks that slicing the Ursas up. As more grimm came to attack, Emma just kept on fighting. It look like a deadly dance she was performing. Then Emma heard cries of Nevermores up in the sky. Quickly transforming Toxic into its rifle mode, Emma fired a round at the Nevermores. A few of them exploded in fiery display while others just caught on fire and some left uninjured. While Emma was handling the Nevermore, she never heard a Ursa creeping behind her. The Ursa roared and about to swat at Emma, that is until Emma punch it. The force behind Emma's punch snapped it neck killing it instantly.

Emma transform Toxic back to its scythe form and continued to fight as the song played.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]   Catching Romance [closed and ongoing] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching Romance [closed and ongoing]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next