RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Empty
PostSubject: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:15 am

Having gotten away without any police following them, she would of had the now blood depleted Milisendis to drive them to the cave system beneath the Knight Castle. Moving to the main area of residence for her, the rest of her android army lined up in standby, it would seem more like a large room than a cave, the area feeling warm and cosy with computers, work benches, even half made weaponry and androids being placed around. Despite this, there would be a refrigerator, a large bed and a wide array of seating areas.
Imperia, leaving her getaway car in just her underwear would have her hands behind Maria's back and tugging her up, not stopping her kiss despite the actions. Gesturing to some nearby seats, she would break the kiss to sit in one of them, her eyes half closed, "S-So... W-Want to stay with me a while? I mean, I want to ask you a few questions i-if that is okay..?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:49 am

Maria stepped out of the car, still half clothed and her hair still disheveled. "I-if you insist." She stutters, still somewhat out of it. After parting with Imperia however, and suddenly realizing her current state of undress, she dives back in the car and shuts the door. A few seconds later, she comes out in pants and the now wrinkled coat.

"Only if it doesn't bother you too much." She said, her face pink as ever.

Walking over to where Imperia was sitting, she sits on the edge of a table opposite to it, hands firmly gripping her knees. "What do you want to know? I-I'll answer if I can."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:01 am

Smiling at Maria rather warmly, "Well, how ab-" Being cut off, Milisendis would speak despite her innate hatred for speaking with others around, "Warning. Biofluids at zero percent. Organic damage at two percent. Activating units One to Ten to assist." Imperia merely nodding, Ten of the standby androids would activate, already moving to help repair the Cyborg and retrieve a large fluid container, inside the translucent plastic would be a significant amount of red liquid.
Disregarding them, Imperia shakes her head and turns back at the Bear Faunus, "As I was saying, my first question would probably be about your boss. As much as I loathe him for getting you injured, he shouldn't be allowed to be just hunted down like that by humans." And because I will be the one to kill him, not them.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:30 am

"Silenus isn't a bad person. Not really. Sure he's extreme but he thinks of us. Faunus, I mean. He hates that we're supposed to be inferior when we're clearly better." Maria replied. "He cares about us White Fang too. Each one. The last time a mission went bad like this one, he locked himself up for a week!"

I hope he's ok. The others too. Maria thought to herself. It occurred to her that what she was doing right now could probably be called treason, revealing secrets to an outsider. However, Maria was resolute in getting Imperia to join.

It's not treason if she's a member. Right? She argued in her head, her ears twitching as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:35 am

"I.. See... Well then, it is time for you to ask me a question, it is only fair." Glancing quickly to the efforts going on to Milisendis, she then shifts in the seat to lie down, her head on one arm rest and her legs hanging over the other before looking at her new friend, still showing no care for the fact she is barely dressed.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 am

As Imperia moved into a more... provocative position, Maria only got more conscious of her state, pulling the coat closer and tighter around herself. "Ok then." She said, watching curiously at Milisendis' repairs. Looking around at all the other robots, spare parts, and machinery, she decides on one.

"Who are you and what is this?" She said, motioning around her with a turn of her head.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:56 am

"My name is Imperia Orsborn. This? My workshop slash living area. My... Hobby? Is making androids and upgrading them to be better than living beings in a fight. So far there is Milisendis, and then ninty nine Omega Androids fully made. There are around five being made to replace any what are destroyed, and I am drawing up blueprints for the new batch to be the strongest yet... Now for my next question?" With that she would snicker, eyeing Maria slightly as she shifts her tail from underneath her, "Got a girlfriend? Or a boyfriend, you seem like the type to have one."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 am

Maria jumps slightly at the question, surprised at how much more personal it was than the last one. Of course, thinking of how personal things were at this stage was trivial, but it caught her off guard nonetheless.

"Eeerrrr..." She said as she stalled, thinking of a way to put it, her eyes darting from place to place around the room. "I've had one boyfriend." Maria said, her ears twitching away at several dozen beats per minute. "That was a couple years ago though!" She adds quickly when she notices Imperia staring at her.

"W-why do you ask though? You don't mean to-You're not married, are you?!" She added, terrified.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 am

Laughing at her reaction, she puts her hands up in a peaceful manner, "Don't worry, I was just asking as you are the first person I could view as a friend in... Way too long, actually. And no, not married and no boyfriend or girlfriend." Shifting her eyes, she starts scratching the back of her ears, purring being emitted at the sensation.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:05 am

"Oh. That's good then...."She replied, massive amounts of guilt and conscience relieved. Reaching over, she scratches Imperia's ears, knowing exactly how much she loves the same done to her. "So I guess it's my turn to ask a question. Why?" She asked, still scratching, her chin resting on her hand propped on her elbow. "Why'd you save me? And why... what made you do that... in the car?" She added, rather embarrassed.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:14 am

Purring all the more from the scratching, she looks up to her, a slight blush forming as she speaks , "W-Well... You're cute and I figured you wanted to do it and who would I be to refuse you? as for saving you? For that reason, and I can't exactly leave you to die, could I ?" Smiling and subtly nuzzling into the hand scratching her ears, she would do the same to her, "S-So... Where would I find Silenus? I want to discuss stuff with him.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:46 am

Smiling lightly at Imperia's sudden display of affection and oddly fitting cuteness, Maria scratches more, her ears twitching and tapping at the hand on her head. However, upon hearing her question, the twitching would stop, Maria's eyes suddenly fixated on her knees and her hand retreating back to her chest.

"I can't tell you that. I've already said enough, things no one else has heard. To an almost complete stranger at that." She said sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:01 am

"Then how do I stop being an almost complete stranger then? I mean, I agree with what the White Fang think, but our ways of work kinda clash, so I never really joined.." Smiling awkwardly, she would glance at her, "Plus. Working under other people? Not my way of doing stuff as well.. I mean, if I was allowed to have my own little group where I am told what to do, I may consider it.." Continuing to smile but in a more friendly manner, she pulls her own hand back, "Your turn again."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:18 am

"I guess it is." She said, still avoiding eye contact, the awkwardness growing with the silence.

Now I've done it. I've made her mad. Maria thought, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead. What do I do? I want her to join but she doesn't want to. I want to stay with her but she might not want to.

"Uhmm.... Awww fine!" She yelled as she got off the table and sat on the seat, her back pressed against Imperia's stomach. Turning to face her, Maria grabs Imperia by the cheeks and pulls her into a kiss, though only for a few seconds.

Their faces stay close as their lips part, their foreheads touching. "Here's my question." She said, her eyes shut tight. "Come with me."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:36 am

Eyes widening at the sudden kiss, Imperia relaxes and places her hands on Maria's back, her tail wagging from joy. Smiling as she shifts against Maria, her forehead staying full placed against hers as she replies, a hint of joy in her voice, "Using my feelings for you to your advantage? I love it. If you can have these conditions, I will come with you. First? I can bring one of my Omega's and Milly with us, I kinda need them. Second? I get to stick with you as well, after all, I have joined to stay with you. Heh. That was my question."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:57 am

"Thanks."Maria replied with a light giggle. "I think I learned it from you, kinda." Giving her a quick peck on the nose, she sits back up, suddenly looking gloomy.

"I'll have to talk to Silenus about your conditions. He might not be too thrilled about having Omega and Milly there." She said, watching the robot's repairs. "As for the two of us" She said looking back down at Imperia, the glint in her eyes returning "I'm definitely gonna talk to him about that."

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:48 am

"Well I would still like to talk to him, as he tried to recruit me before the whole attack." Moving her hand to stroke Maria's hair, she places her other arm around her waist, "So when do you want to talk to him? I would assume sooner rather than later, would assume he is going to some form of hideout due to the incident."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:13 am

Putting a finger to her chin, she thinks for a second before answering. "He'll probably be locked up in a safe house somewhere for the night. So would any other White Fang that were part of the mission."

"So I probably should find a place to stay the night, if that's ok with you." She said, a playful tone in her voice, as she stood up, Imperia's fingers combing through her hair as she did so. "Know anywhere nice?" She said, sitting on the table once more.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:21 am

"Well I know a certain place. Roomy, warm, no payments required plus you can stay as long as you like there. The food is great and it beats any silly safe house. " Laughing, she moves over to Maria, her hands going to her legs, "Just the only problem is that they have only one large bed for two and it has one occupant already. Though the single occupant is requesting for you to be their girlfriend in exchange for staying with you.. How do you react?"

With that, she tries to do her cutest pose, instead it looking rather seductive due to both her clothing and that her bra had slipped down enough to show much more than what would normally be shown.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 am

Wrapping her arms around Imperia's neck, standing on her tiptoes to nuzzle her head in the hollow under Imperia's chin, her hair brushing the cat faunus' cheeks.

"That'd be great." She whispers to no one in particular, though audible enough for only Imperia to hear.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:48 am

"Do you want to continue playing games, or .. Well, playing different types of games." Whispering while in a state of complete happiness, Imperia moves to sit back down, lifting Maria to sit on her lap and straight into a kiss, holding it for a few seconds before pulling back, "Maria Fortuna, my name is Imperia Orsborn, and I shall be your girlfriend and protector, until death do us part if allowed. Heh."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:14 am

"Likewise." Maria replied contentedly. "I don't know about playing games though. This seems kinda nice." She said, burying her face into Imperia's chest.

"I don't know about you but I could do this for a while." She added, yawning lightly.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 am

Nodding and laying her head sideways on Maria's , she yawns as well, though trying to suppress it, instead starting to purr and keep her wagging tail still, "Yeah. We can do this whenever you like, I promise. Whatever you want to do tonight, I will try to comply to the best of my abilities."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:17 am

"Can we do this somewhere else then? Somewhere warm... and soft... and fluffy...." Maria said, beginning to trail off, as she stood up, using her entire weight to pull Imperia up as well.

"I'd love to see this bed of yours." She said, wrapping her arms around Imperia's waist, her head still resting on her chest, walking in no particular direction. "I'd love to see you in it too." She added, her speech slurring a bit.

Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:25 am

Getting up and leading Maria, they arrive at her large bed, it looking completely out of place for the cave-home in its grand look. Moving to lie down with Maria still on her chest, she takes the covers and moves them to just below the bear's chin, her hands straying to over where the girls heart would be, giving her a hug as she speaks, "This good for seeing me in bed with you? As for in the morning, what breakfast would you prefer to have? It can be anything, and I will try my best to get it you before you even wake up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next