RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions

Go down 
+7
Cheshire Schrodinger
CentralDogma
Shadowfox66
Kawazoe
Kellenredx
MrManix
Skylight
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:03 pm

The female scientist walks back into the main room and sends a look at the male scientist. She walks up to the microphone and taps it. "Attention students! My name is Elizabeth Avarneas, 3rd year student and I am a scientist studying ice dust and The Labs of Origin. Just a warning... don't call me Liz...Only Mr. Carter and my partner over here (She motions to the male scientist) have the privelage to do so. Now that that's over with I'm sure you all don't know why your here. All you saw on our little poster was adventure and I know you were like "WOW! ADVENTURE DROP EVERYTHING AND LETS GO!" but the main reason you were called here was 'for science!" Yes! I said it! These labs were abandoned about 10 years ago and my partner and I thought it would be a good idea to investigate them. I know none of you may be interested in scientific reasoning and all that but! We do need an extra hand with all the Grimm and etc that will be there. Who knows? You may even get your hands on a new weapon or something." She motions for the male scientist to walk up to the podium.

The male scientist walks up and says "Hello all, My name is Nexus and I am a scientist researching fire dust as well as the Labs of Origin... I think my partner over there explained basically everything for me... Oh! Thats right! The aircraft we are taking departs in 20 minutes. Be there or be left behind!

Thorn stands up and walks over to Kyri still sitting down and says" So I saw your name on the signups. I've never led an expedition before! You excited or come out of boredom?"

Lucina walks out the door with the rest of Team ALIA.

((Note: Posting order takes effect once we get to the Forest of Forever Fall.))
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Aeden looks over to the group of people and tries to find Zwei. When he finally spots him Aeden waves his hand trying to call him over. "Hey Zwei over here! Got a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Byron gets up, humming to himself when he spots a familiar face. Disregarding the presence of other people, he waves his arms around like they were on fire as he hopped in place, calling over the girl who sat a ways from him. "Fei Something-Can't-Pronounce! Over here! I didn't know you signed-up." He was already drawing several strange looks. Most people would deny that they ever met him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Kyri smiled as Thorn came over to her and sat down next to her. She shook her head and sat back in her chair.

"I came here because i was excited to go on an adventure! I can't wait till we get going! New places to see, and some things to fight! I'm glad you are leading this expedition! I can't wait to see how you do leading everyone here!" She patted her bag on her side noting that she had clips on her for this trip.

"I've got everything i need for a good fight too!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 pm

Zwei scanned the room to discover the voice calling him was Aeden. "Sure thing bro" he made his way over to Aeden and stood beside him curious what he wanted. He rubbed his hands together....they were tired from.massaging ears and bodies. "What do you need bro?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:41 pm

"Just wanted to ask you about something. So what happened with you and the science chick? I didn't really peg you as a guy who's into the older ladies." Aeden gives Zwei and thumbs up in congratulation. "So you have Trixie and this lady? Quite the ladies man Zwei."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Thorn says" So... Elizabeth and Nexus seem nice..." She takes a orange juice out of her bag and starts to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Kyri smiles at her and looks to the front of the class where the two scientists where standing telling the group about the adventure that they where all going on.

"Yeah they seem like a great pair up there! They are third years... so i don't know why they really need us to help them with their science project...."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:15 pm

Zweis eyes widen. "Oh...my....god" It was only recently that they had began going out and Zwei has the memory of a chipmunk so it made sense that he forgot. "Aeden please ignore everything I made a mistake" Zwei was busy having a mini panic attack to think of anything else.

((Zwei x Trixie happened a few moments ago after the earsss had been massaged so....DONT BLAME ME DAMNIT!))
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:29 pm

It was awkward sitting in a room filled with people she did not know, the only comfort of course being Zwei and Byron. The both of which seemed to have passed her by, leaving her quivering in the middle of this room. Of course, Fei was enjoying her time here among hunters and huntresses but that did not excuse the fact she had failed in all grades of intermingling conversation. It was not until a familiar voice calling her name and other such words that followed after that she looked up from her thoughts. Smiling, she sheepishly raised her hand and waved back at him, quickly moving out of her seat to get to where he was so that the strangeness of his actions would be seem as not strange.

Her smile wide and vibrant, she quickly lowered her hand which had been up the entire trip over and folded both hands against her waist. "Hello Byron, I also did not know you had signed up. Do you think this will be as dangerous as our Initiation?"
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Byron pondered tapping a finger to his chin as he stared upwards. Thanatos ticked in its usual rhythm on his back. "Hm~ Let me think... I don't know." Byron said that bluntly after a solid ten seconds of thinking. "But in the end isn't that what makes life fun? Not knowing is what makes things so interesting!" Byron chuckled out loud.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 am

Aeden realizing the seriousness of Zwei and Trixie's relationship tries to decides on the best course of action to calm Zwei. "Zwei its alright. This never happened. In fact lets distract you so you forget about this." Aeden searches his pockets for something that could possibly be of use. Booze? Nope expulsion. Poison? Umm...no. Mint? Aeden glances over in Lucina's direction and blushes a bit. Hopefully I'll be using that one later. What else do I have. As Aeden searches one of his final pockets he finds something he normally never carries outside of his dorm. It is a small puzzle Aeden uses to relax. "Here Zwei try to solve this puzzle. It always helps clear my mind maybe it could work for you."
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:07 pm

David heard that they need to be at the ship. 'Well nothing to do here.' He walked up to the pair of scientists. "Um, pardon me, but which port will we need to head to?"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Zwei  calmed a little as Aeden spoke. He was obviously very worried what might happen considering it was his first relationship since he arrived at Beacon. Zwei reached and took to puzzle and began solving it quietly (Or trying to solve it considering his intelligence) "Thanks Aeden" He spoke quietly still a little worried. The puzzle did indeed help clear his mind like Aeden said it would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: Briefing and rude introductions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2