RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tritan

Tritan

Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Silfurion walked into the dorm he was assigned. Supposedly this was where the team he was on is supposed to stay, but the room appeared untouched with nobody around. Huh. That's odd, guess no one else moved in yet. Setting his backpack and rifle down in a corner of the room, he stretched and sat on the bed farthest away from all the others with a groan and a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:23 pm

Chiyo walked down the hallway to the dorms in silence, her family cape swishing behind her as she walked, Meiyo and Shi at her sides. This is where it begins, the great journey of your life Hanikamiya just be quiet, you sound like some religious nut job, anyway we all know that this is just a cover up for training to get revenge Both of you shut up, i'm here because there is no where else, not for revenge or a great journey Chiyo put her hand on the door handle and took a deep breathe before opening the door to see someone else had already got here before her. She sighed as she made her way to the bed furthest away from the door, almost ignoring her new team mate and sitting on the bed unstrapping the phoenix talon knives from her chest.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Silfurion decided to break the silence with an offhanded observation, his tone cold as usual. "Taking up the most tactically sound position I see. Smart." He leaned and pulled his pack over, starting to unpack a few cases of dust and varying tools. Hmm... where should I... aha! Sliding the cases and tools under the bed, the redhead went back to digging through his bag.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:34 pm

as Chiyo laid the phoenix talons on the bed in front of her she let out a sigh hearing the other person in the room speak up. She grabbed her scroll and began to type on it before getting off her bed and walking over to where the other person was, turning it so that the other person could see I just prefer to be as far away from the door, no tactical decision involved, although i like how you think, my names Chiyo Yuki and you are she then walked back over to her bed, taking Meiyo and Shi out and placing them on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:46 pm

Silfurion looked up and nodded then stood and trudged over, his boots making loud clunks concealing the sound of him pressurizing his leg hydraulics. Better to be ready to dodge. Never hurts to be safe.  Offering his hand stiffly, he spoke up. "Silfurion Godhammer. And you may prefer to be away from the door, but it's the safest spot in the room in case of a breach."
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Mino walked into the dorm and quickly threw her luggage onto the bed closest to the window. "If you can survive the two story fall then the window is also a pretty good spot." Mino walked over to her bed and sat down. She grabbed her bags and started unpacking. Pausing to look up at the others she then spoke. "I'm Mino Pallam and I'll pass on the handshake."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 pm

The redhead looked at Mino before walking over and looking out the window. "That's... quite a fall. I supposed I see the merit in jumping. What kind of weapon do you use?" He said, trying to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Mino pulled out a bundle of crossbow bolts. "High caliber blade crossbow." She looked through her suitcase some more. "At least, if I can find it." Mino was unaware of the fact that her weapon was strapped to her back.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Silfurion just blankly stared at her before shaking his head and sighing, pinching the bridge of his nose. "It's... on your back." He said, slowly unpressurizing his leg hydraulics.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 10:41 pm

The faunus reached around her back cynically "No it isn't I would know if-" Mino tapped her crossbow. "I knew that." Her equine ears started twitching "What's that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 am

Chiyo ignored his comment and went back to cleaning Meiyo and Shi of blood. When the next person entered the room her eyes shot towards the door and followed her to the bed nearest the window. She gave a sly smile at her comment How about we find out if she could survive a two story fall No Kira, we are not finding out what happens and then laid back on her bed, holding up her family crest in the form of a necklace and dangling it above her face.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:40 am

Silfurion looked quizzically at Mino. "Sound? I don't hear any sound... oh, I have this thing!" He quickly walks over to his pack and unstraps his rifle, then walks back over his legs making small whirring sounds every step he takes. "It's called Gelida Cor. It's a Dust Splinter Rifle, though it's actually called a High Caliber Dust Catapult. Hehe... sorry if I rant, I get excited about weapons. What's the functions of yours? What kind of bolts can it fire?" He asks in a rapidfire fashion.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:02 pm

Mino pulled her crossbow around to the front of her and clicked a switch, the crossbow quickly turning into a sword. "It can switch between a crossbow and a sword as you just saw. As for crossbow bolts I use special ones that have dust crystals built in the head that allow me to use my semblance to increase the velocity of the bolt to rival that of any gun. It's called Dam & Sire, a weird name I know but it's because it used to actually be two separate weapons before I forged them together so I name the forms after the original owners. The blade form is Dam and the Crossbow is Sire." Mino turned Dam back into Sire and placed it beside her. "Speaking of semblances what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Silfurion was a little taken aback by this. She wants to know my semblance? Well, if we're going to be in combat it wouldn't hurt to have others aware of my abilities. "It'd be easier if I show you." A large array of white pulsating glyphs appear over his right eye, and slowly extend outwards a few inches. "It's called Circumspectionem, or All Seeing Eye. It allows me to see into areas of low light, and it also outlines lifeforms in a glow of color. I can also 'zoom' in my vision with it so that I can keep both eyes open while sniping." He stated proudly before de-activating the glyphs and looking noticeably drained afterwards.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Mino was quite impressed with this. Having two people in our team with night-vision could come in handy. "I can't really show you mine without breaking something so you'll just have to settle with me telling you. I have kinetic manipulation which basically allows me to control the velocity of anything near me, including myself. Using my semblance I can decrease my falling speed to survive normally lethal falls and jump farther or swing harder than I could otherwise. For some reason using my semblance on dust crystals seems to increase the range and the effects, which is why I have dust crystals in my crossbow bolts. Using my semblance without dust crystals takes a great deal of energy and with an aura as weak as mine I can't really risk using my semblance without a crystal unless it means the difference between life or death." Mino grabbed a few more items out of her bag before saying. "I can unpack the rest in the morning. In the mean time I'm gonna head over to the cafeteria and see if they have anything to eat, do you guys want anything?."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm

The redhead listened intently to the description of Mino's semblance before realizing that she was going to the cafeteria. "Oh, uh.... could you get me a sandwich and maybe a bottle of water please?" He requested as he walked over to his bed and opened his pack again, pulling out a metal canteen and shaking it. Curses, out of liquid nutrients. Well, there's my next chemistry project. Staring at the symbol on his canteen his face twisted into a snarl before he shoved the container back into his pack and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Mino pulled out her scroll and quickly wrote down Silfurion's order. "Alright seems simple enough I'll see if they have any desserts while I'm there, maybe I'll grab some for the whole team." Mino walked out of the dorm and headed down the hall towards the cafeteria in search of some much needed food.
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Silfurion sighed as he heard her say she'll grab desserts. I should probably tell her I need a lot less food than a normal person... but that would probably raise questions. He stood and quickly jogged after her, catching up with her after a moment. "Hey... hey! Mino! Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Mino, having heard Silfurion, turned around. "Yeah, what is it? Ohhhhh I know, you want extra sprinkles with your ice cream, good choice!"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:38 pm

He blinked a couple times. "Uhh... no. I was going to come with you. I figured I might as well come with because I have nothing else to do."
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Mino was quite happy with this newfound information. "Well that's a relief, to tell you the truth I have no idea where the cafeteria is." Mino admitted as she shyly scratched the back of her neck. "I actually got lost on the way to the dorm."
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Silfurion snorts in amusement before taking a right, his legs whirring once again. When will my stupid legs stop whirring. I was told the motors run smooth on these. "I believe it's this way, though that may just be me."
Back to top Go down
soul_rune

soul_rune

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

Mino's ears twitched once again. There's that sound again, it can't just be in our room then. The only possible explanation is that the air conditioner is faulty, unless... "Hey Silfurion, what is love?"
Back to top Go down
Tritan

Tritan

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 11:51 pm

His stride faltered for a moment before he responded.'W-what? Well... I'm not entirely sure. I suppose it's a warm fuzzy feeling? It's.... been a long time since I've experienced it. What made you ask, Mino?' The whirring in his legs intensified for a moment before dying down to a low humm.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 am

Chiyo was glad that she was alone in the room, the others gone off on some adventure for desert. She continued to clean meiyo and shi of the blood which had accumulated over the past months, carefully detaching the blade from the hilt and cleaning the hilt first. you should show them your semblance when they get back what a brilliant idea, and maybe i should cut off their fingers while in at it and cook them alive, DO YOU REALLY THINK IM STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THAT Jesus Chiyo, why you so mad Chiyo finished cleaning the blades and hilts of Meiyo and Shi and laid back on the bed, closing her eyes and picturing the faces that haunt her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]   Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official introductions and other assorted shenanigans[PSMC][Closed]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next