RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine

Go down 
+7
CentralDogma
AkaiOtaku
Shadowfox66
Cheshire Schrodinger
Kellenredx
Icrus505
Skylight
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Empty
PostSubject: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:56 pm

As the airship lifted off Elizabeth counted the heads to make sure everyone was there. "Alright! We should have everyone!" She rested against the wall and waited for the airships arrival at the location. Nexus went to speak to the pilot. "So...you fly often?" The pilot motioned for him to go away. The airship was not of the highest class and was one probably used to transport cargo.

Thorn sat down on the floor and began to clean Ambrosia Spike. She couldn't stop looking over at Kyri though.She thought even more about the events to come "What if I'm not a good leader? What if they think I'm bad? I don- No! your doing it again!Stop this! You can't keep bringing yourself down like this... it's not healthy"

Lucina leaned on the wall in the corner of the airship with the rest of Team ALIA. She said" So..what do you guys think about this trip? Exciting huh?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:02 pm

David took a seat near the back. "This is goanna be great." He opened up his book 'The History of The Grim' and began to read.
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Zwei lay on the floor of the airship his mask fit on perfectly like it always did as he snored quietly. Considering Zwei had slept and woken up in alleyways and in hotel rooms be didn’t rent the floor wasn’t that bad. It was rather surprising he had gotten to sleep so quickly but from all those energy drinks he drank a large crash is to be expected. He wasn’t too deep in his sleep yet so if someone were to speak to him he would instantly wake up mostly alert.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Byron sits cross legged humming to himself. Thanatos lays in front of him in coffin form. He apparently had no problems using his partner as a table for his makeshift tea set using paper cups and a thermos. Little plastic containers with assorted cakes laid about on top of his weapon. As he attracted strange stares he'd simply state with chipper tune.

"It's always a good time for tea time! Care to join?"

Most sane people just scooted away and ignored him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Kyri walked over to the weird guy having tea on his weapon passing by the passed out Zwei as she did so. She shook her head as she looked at the knocked out alocoholic and decided not to bother him. She smiled at Byron before sitting down next to him. She took a moment to glance at Thorn before turning to him once more.

"I would love to join you! That is if you'll have me of course; I absolutely love tea. What kind is it?" She was chipper as she was ready for her newest adventure to start.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Byron smiles at his new guest. He slides a Styrofoam cup to her and pours tea from his thermos into it. A rich, earthly scent wafts from the steaming cup. "Pu-erh," he answers with a smile. "And there's always room in MY tea party."

He slides one of the plastic containers with a cake in it towards his new guest. "Byron Hatters II at your service. You can call me Byron, you can call me Hatter, call me the second, call me crazy, call me charming, call me daddy, call me whatever just don't call me Mary!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Kyri grasped the cup that was slid over to her and she started to take in the smell of the tea a little confused as to what kind of tea he sent her way. She nodded and took a small sip of the tea not sure of how it would taste.

"Well thank you for having me Byron. I'm Kyri Tredama, the Leader of team Midnight. You can just call me Kyri." Gabbing the container of cake she took a look at it and opened the container. This student seemed a little odd, but she was perfectly fine with odd, heck she nearly lived in the realm of odd.

"Are you ready for this little adventure we're on?" She took a small bite of the cake and placed it back into the container.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 pm

"As ready as anybody," Byron replied with a chuckle as he sipped his tea. "You can never be truly ready after all. No one can tell for sure what will happen since it hasn't happened yet! We can only act on whatever happens now. For example, I don't know whether or not I'm going to be fighting for my life later but right now I do know that I have tea and cakes in front of me, so I am content with simply enjoying my time!"

Byron chuckles almost creepily. "So tell me miss Kyri, are you ready for that which you do not know?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Kyri took another sip of her tea and listened to him as he made it clear that he was living in the moment. She could guess that with his weapon and being at this school, he was prepared for a fight, but she couldn't really tell. She took another bite of her cake as he spoke and she nodded to him. As he finished she wiped the crumbs from her mouth and then brought up her weapon and tapped it.

"I am always ready for a fight at the least. Yeah... i don't know what is going to happen, but I am prepared to fight for my life, and the life of everyone here if need be." She took another sip of her tea and smiled falling in love with the flavor of the tea.

"I simply must know where you came upon this leaf.... I've never heard of poouer tea before." She said the kind of tea and then frowned, knowing she said it wrong.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:47 pm

"Pu-erh," he corrected kindly. "It's a special sort of black tea from the eastern seas. It's made with finely aged tea leaves. It also has medicinal abilities." Byron spoke as if he was the Beacon professor on tea drinking 101.

Byron chuckles slightly under his breath, looking down at his cup with his one good eye. "Fighting for the sake of others eh..." Byron continued to smile pleasantly, though his eye that was not covered by the eye patched looked almost tired. "Well then! Let's hope we find some fun there, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:53 pm

"Puder...." She tired again and then simply shook her head to show she had given up on trying to pronounce it any further. She gave him a smile as she took another sip of her tea and looked to it foundly.

"Well it's great tea!" She chirped. As he looked to his cup she caught the tiredness in his eye. She gave him a smile.

"Let's hope all goes well. And be prepared for a fight instead, how about that? Fighting isn't everything... sometimes it's about protecting those who are important to you." her eyes drifted over to Thorn for a moment before they shot back to him. She finished off the small amount of tea she had left and set her cup down again.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:58 pm

"Hm... protecting those who are important to you..." the look in Byron eye seemed to have turned to something dark for a moment before he returns back to his chipper smiling expression. "Let's just hope we have fun then. After all, nothing's more important in the world then a smile."

Byron pours more tea into Kyri's cup from the thermos and refills his own nearly fully before closing the now empty container and setting it aside. "Care for some more sweets?" Byron smiles as he gestures towards the other containers he had sitting on top of Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfox66

Shadowfox66

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:12 am

Kyri didn't notice anything wrong with Byron at all and smiled as he filled her cup once more. She brought up the small cake and took another small bite from nodding as he said they should hope for fun.

"Of course!" She stopped herself before continuing to speak to swallow the small bite of cake and then wiped her mouth again.

"I'm absolutely sure this is going to be fun! That's why we all came out here. Adventure! Excitement! Science! FUN!" she was overly excited as she spoke and she nearly bounced in her seats. She giggled and covered her mouth as she realized that she was making a ruckus.

"Um. Sorry... And thank you, but no thank you on the sweets. This is enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 am

"But you can never have enough sweets," Byron chuckles as he bites into a cookie and swallows near instantly. "And what is there to be sorry for? Smile and laughter is the most valued thing in this world to me! As long as you're smiling, I don't care what is happening!"

Byron chuckles. "After all, nothing is worth more in this world then a little girl's smile!"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:10 am

Aeden stands from his seat stretching a bit. "I like the whole airship thing. Reminds me of when we first arrived at Beacon but I'm still not entirely sure what we're going to be doing on this trip." Aeden turns to Issac and Isabelle whom he hardly spends time with outside of their dorm. "I am a little excited to see how we do as a team. We've never really done much together. What are your expectations Ms. Leader?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 3:09 pm

"I wouldn't exactly call what I'm feeling excited, considering what I had to fight on my last trip. Arashel are creepy." Issac turns and looks back at Aeden. "It'll be nice to finally see how you and Lucina fight. Hopefully we'll be able to work together easily."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:30 pm

"Try exploding Beowolves." Isabelle spoke, the statement directed towards Issac.  Trips weren't always exhilarating, but surely this couldn't go as bad as the other two she had been on.  She leaned back in her seat, closing her eyes. "And you don't have to call me Ms. Leader.  Isabelle will do for now."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Kai's ears perked up at the mention of Beowolves, Exploding Beowolves? That must have been a fun field trip. She thought as she got comfortable in her seat. I wonder how this one will go. She wondered idly as her eyelids drifted closed.
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:10 am

"Well its seems like Beacon has been quite an adventure for all of us so far. I'll be sure to keep that in mind Isabelle." Aeden feeling a little thirsty brinks out his flask to take a drink and takes a look around the ship when he spots Zwei sleeping on the floor." Aeden turns to Lucina. "What's with Zwei? He seemed much more full of energy before we got on."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:36 am

Turns and looks down at Isabelle, raising an eyebrow. "Beowolves? Try swarms of giant, poisonous spider grimm and baby Deathstalkers. Exploding or no, Those are bit more dangerous. At least for me."
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:22 am

Alexander's brow twitched. The constant din of the airship's engine had been driving him progressively more and more insane with each passing minute. Finally, he gave up on trying to sleep or think, burrowing in his bag for something to chew on. Idly, he eavesdropped on the other students with him. 
Baby deathstalkers, huh? Weird, I never really noticed grimm could have babies. Almost makes me feel bad for killing 'em. Almost.
After a moment or two of digging, Alexander found what he was looking for: A fresh turkey and honey mustard sandwich. Alexander had made sure to pack plenty of his own food and drink, ever wary of the garbage he might be forced to eat. He licked his lips and began eating his lunch gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:42 am

As the airship begins it's descent towards the trees the pilot gets on the intercom and says "We'll be landing circa 5 minutes. Prepare your gear and get ready to kill some wolves. I can see some swarming the LZ below us.

Nexus readies his gear and puts on his headphones and begins to listen to hardcore dubstep while they wait to be dropped into beowolf heaven. He whispers to Elizabeth "Are you sure your ready for this trip? You did just have some surgery in your arm..." Elizabeth responds by whispering to him" Shutup, it was just a scratch...I still can't believe you made me get surgery on that..." She sighs and begins to impatiently tap her foot on the ground waiting for landing.

When the airship lands the pilot comes over the com again and says "Alright, here's whats going to happen. I open the hatch, you guys run out and kill the wolves, then I fly back to Beacon and get an iced coffee? Capisce?"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:44 am

David readies his targeting system. "This is going to be fun." As he finished his statement his navagation helm collapsed across his face.
Back to top Go down
Cheshire Schrodinger
Events Minion
Cheshire Schrodinger

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:46 am

Byron patiently clears his makeshift tea set off his weapon then straps on Thanatos. He stands up, rocking on his heels casually.
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:19 pm

Kai opened her eyes slowly and stretched her arms, yawning loudly, That was a good nap. She thought. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the cabin, seeing some other students preparing their weapons, Huh, so we must be there. She placed her hands on her knees and stood, stretching her legs as well. She heard the intercom say something about wolves, Awesome, She thought, We get to kill a few Grimm before the field trip starts. She reached over her shoulder and wrapped her hand around the large blade on her back, Time to have some fun. She thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine   [Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Closed plot] The Labs of Origin: The Arrival and Ravine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next