RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teams are here

Go down 
+5
Shemskis
Jetscream
Frankenstein Joe
Kooplah
Navolas2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Navolas2
Site Owner
Navolas2

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:02 pm

So the first initiation is over. Thanks to all who participated. I'm sorry that we had to end it early, but the way things were going it would have been probably a month before we finished it.

Regardless we now have the teams for the forum.

If you didn't get a chance to join the first initiation fear not, there will be more initiations in the future for you to participate in.

So What you need to do is talk with your team mates (preferably via PM, but it can be anywhere except the chat box) and figure out a name (based on how they do the naming the RWBY. First letter of a character's first or last name), decide who your leader is going to be and decide what color you guys want to be. If the color is too dark it will be rejected and you'll have to pick a new one. Once you have decided your leader is to PM me, Navolas2, with the current team number, new team name and chosen color.

So since the initiation is over there is now a ball going on. So go take a load off and dance with your classmates.
https://rwby-rpg.rpg-board.net/t200-after-initiation-formal-ball

Now, enough stalling. Here is what you came here for, the Teams!

Teams:

Have fun with your teams. We'll have a formal announcement during the ball once all names and leaders are turned in.

Last edited by Navolas2 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Comments, concerns, complaints? PM them to me!

Otherwise, you can use this thread to discuss team names or PM/make your own threads in the OOC forum areas.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:13 pm

TEAM CAKE Teams are here Rainbow-cake-4
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:39 pm

Team Jazz can still work! It's the only word that works!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:00 pm

Team BDSM...?
Back to top Go down
Lazy_eye_of_sauron

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Do it, you know you want to.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Would it be possible to put the people around the GMT+8 timezone, or just non-American timezone together? It would speed things up for everyone I think
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Would it be possible to put the people around the GMT+8 timezone, or just non-American timezone together? It would speed things up for everyone I think
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:50 pm

^ Lazy, just copying my post
Back to top Go down
edwazhere

edwazhere

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:55 am

Frankenstein Joe wrote:
TEAM CAKE Teams are here Rainbow-cake-4
But going by the show that means I would be the leader : O if we would be going by name order relates to team position
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:59 am

Can do, Though I think Haboo (King) wants to be Leader as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teams are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teams are here   Teams are here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teams are here
Page 1 of 1