RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post your teams here!

Go down 
+7
Citrine
Shemskis
zhleader
Haboo90
Yuki-Chan
Skylight
R3dder
11 posters
AuthorMessage
R3dder

R3dder

Post your teams here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:28 am

So as many of you know, we are allowing two person teams to be formed. If you have already formed a two person team, please post it here. You have until initiation starts tomorrow to post your team, no exceptions. If you haven't formed a team yet, don't worry about it--it will be taken care of. Please note that only teams posted here will be accepted. If you posted it elsewhere, but not here, it will not be accepted.

Last edited by R3dder on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 am

My team: Skylight Summoner( Lucina Kurayami) & AkaiOtaku (  Aeden Kase)

Last edited by Skylight Summoner on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 am

I'm (Melissa Stern) going to be pairing up with Vivvyn's character Scarlet Susaki.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 9:38 am

Myself (Arthur King) and Frankenstein Joe (Aoife Knight) are a team.
Back to top Go down
zhleader

zhleader

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:13 am

Me (Zack Konds) and Jetscream (Jet Nadapil)

(Seriously hoping we end up with team JAY-Z, haven't seen any Y people yet, though)
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Citrine

Citrine

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:35 am

Oh! We posted it in the Initiation thread, but I guess I'll post it here too. Billy (Marc) and I (Alani) have decided to team up. Thank you!

Last edited by Citrine on Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steven

Steven

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:55 pm

TheSadOnion (Aaron Kaze) and I (Asher Kaze) will be pairing up for initiation.
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:36 pm

I (the great, handsome, intelligent, and wonderful Dante Sune) shall be teaming up with the Dakir's mangey mutt (Yin).
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Leonius Decimi Regulus, played by Vox, and El Taladro Que Perfora El Cielo, played by Sun Wukong, have formed the Huge Pair of Names.

... Because they're Huge. And they have Huge Names.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:17 am

Jet Nadapil and Zack Konds are a pair of the most radical dudes.

Really hoping for a team name that's pronounced as Team Jazz, just saying, it's the only word I can think of that has a J and Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your teams here!   Post your teams here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your teams here!
Page 1 of 1