RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:50 am

The only sounds coming from the room now were sniffling and crying, Claire having collapsed to the floor and sobbing into her rocky arms. Accordingly, other doors of the living quarters opened almost simultaneously and girls, mostly dressed skimpily, ran past (and a few over) Argent and rushed into the room. Should Argent want to take advantage of the temporarily open door he would find himself facing a very muscular looking woman blocking his path with a face contorted into what looked like a growl.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:09 am

Argent let himself get trampled as he cried at Claire's doorstep, lying there and feeling his heart split in half as he heard Claire's crying through the door. Getting to his knees again, he stayed there, kneeling on the ground as he let the tears flow, hoping the girls would do their best to comfort the love of his life. "I'm so sorry...." He whispered, his voice hoarse and powerless from his nonstop apologies.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:11 am

A heavy foot stomped on him, pinning him down to the floor as the woman in her nightgown looked down at him, "What did you do to Eclair..." she growled, pushing down at his shoulderblade.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:16 am

Argent pressed his face into the floor, somewhat glad that he was getting beaten again, not even looking up at who was doing it. "I'm sick.... I'm horrible...." He muttered, shaking under the woman's foot. "I got drunk and ****ed a girl, ok? I ****ed up. That doesn't even describe it.... I'm scum.... I'm... I'm so sorry, Claire...." He cried, pounding his fist on the floor once as he cried even more, surprised by how many tears he could produce.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:18 am

"...You're retarded." the woman picked Argent up and pinned him against the wall by his ribcage, "Do you... Do you even know what she's been through!? I won't question why the **** you got drunk around girls you piece of shit, but especially with Claire's past..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:31 am

"I'm a moron, I know.... I'm worse than that. I don't need a reminder, I've got a big enough hole in heart already." He cried, dripping tears onto the girl's arm as he felt a fresh welt develop on his back where he slammed into the wall. "And I know about Claire's past. Do you think I'm enjoying this? I'd throw myself out the window if I wasn't worried Claire'd have to deal with the splatter. I got drunk and I cheated on the love of my life... even knowing about her.... I don't deserve to even be here.... Why don't you just throw me out or knock me out or just kill me already.... I don't even deserve her time...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:36 am

"So you know about all the shit she had during her school year, never able to hold down a friend, let alone a boy... and you let yourself that far from her? This is why I think all men are pigs. Useless. Stupid. Pigs." to punctuate, she punch him in the stomach with each word before dropping him to the ground, "Let me tell you this. Claire is a close friend of mine, she helped me when I needed her. I'll do many, many things for her. I won't kill you. You're going to live with the knowledge of how she feels."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:43 am

"I... I didn't know that...." He muttered astonished, blood dripping from the cut on his lip as he got on all fours on the ground, arms and knees shaking visibly. "Oh god.... Why... how could I do that to her.... I'm...." He cried,sobbing audibly. "Y'know, that's cruel punishment." He said, lifting his head up for the first time to look at her before his head dropped back down. "But I deserve it.... So what... you gonna kick me out then tell me to never come back?" he asked, silently dreading the answer that he was expecting.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:47 am

"I'd love to, but you still work here. I guess you having to see Claire ignoring you so much will have to do for your punishment. It's too easy to just up and leave and forget about it." the woman growled and picked Argent up, moving him over to the stairs, "Anyone asks, you fell down. Think over what you did you worthless asshole." she said before letting him go.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 8:57 am

"Then fire me or something. She doesn't deserve to have to look at me." He pleaded, hoping she'd listen to his request before he fell. He hit the ground, bruising his legs as he rolled down, falling into a puddle of man at the foot of the stairs. Groggily, he gets up, shaking as he turned to look up the stairs, hoping in vain for something, tears flowing more as he saw nothing. Sighing, he walks to the second flight of stairs, this one leading down into the restaurant. Exhaling deeply, he leans forwards, falling headfirst and rolling down the flight, landing in a heap on the ground, unconscious and bleeding from a large gash in his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:02 am

*time skip 30 minutes*

Argent was rushed out of the restaurant on a stretcher, heading towards an ambulance. As he did, Claire stared out at him from her window. There was a mix of emotions in her right now, and she was being dragged away from the glass by her co-workers.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:09 am

Argent's eyes opened a crack as he felt himself get wheeled out of the restaurant. Looking up, he notices a redhead in the window, feeling a tear roll down his face as he whispered, "Claire... I'm sorry....", before he fell back into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:56 am

Laying on her bed now, her friends kept saying things to cheer Claire up, offering her food or games to play. But she was empty, dismissing and ignoring everybody, simply wrapping herself up in her sheets and closing her eyes to forget about everything.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:06 am

[Time skip to next morning]

Waking up in an unfamiliar bed, part of it inclined to let him lie slightly upright, Argent looks around the hazy looking room before his senses return. "CLAIRE!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, wincing in pain as he clutched his chest, lifting the gown he wore to expose his chest, gasping in pain as he saw all the bruises covering his chest and stomach, seeing more tracing down his legs and arms. "Oh God, Claire. I have to go." He groaned, trying get up but having his muscles fail him.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:09 am

"You're not going anywhere, boy." said bearded man, entering from a room opposite, "Not in your current state, at least."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:38 am

Argent kept trying for a few more minutes, ignoring the man until he tired out, falling back in his bed and hissing at the pain coming from several ares of his back. "Who are you and how long have I been out?" He asked, annoyed at his predicament, wanting to crawl back to Claire if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:49 am

''I'm The Doctor, you're The Patient, and you were out for around a day. the man huffed and picked up a clipboard, starting to write stuff down.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:54 am

"A day?!" Argent asked, staring in disbelief at the doctor as he tried to get up, groaning as he fell back. "Ugh, well what are you waiting for? Let me out of here already. I gotta go. Right now. Just sign something and I'll tell the guard to give my regards to the missus or something. I just really have to go now." He pleaded, constantly struggling to get up.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:00 am

''Shut up and lay down. If you don't I'll get a nurse to hold you down. You'll need healed but how much I cannot yet tell. That said, some girl has come to visit you sso hold your horses.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:07 am

"A girl?" Argent asked hopefully, both scared and excited at the idea of it being Claire. "Fine. I'll stay in bed but please, let her in right away. I need to talk to her." He asked, lying back obediently in bed to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:10 am

Rolling his eyes, the doctor got up with the clipboard and left the room. No longer than a minute later Minty walked into the room with concern on her face, carrying a small, plastic bag in her hands.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:24 am

Argent's mood dropped as he saw Minty walk in, though he was happy she came. "Hey Minty." He said weakly, gesturing for her to take a seat the chair beside his bed. "What brings you here? Is Claire ok?" he asked, afraid of the answer.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:32 am

Sitting down beside Argent, Minty shook her head. First she pulled out a card with best wishes signed by her and handed it to him. Then she produced a teddy bear and put it on his chest. Finally, she gave him a small PDA and took one of her own, starting to type in it, You had a bad fall and I came to visit. Claire won't leave the room for some reason, I think she's sad you got hurt but doesn't want to see you like this.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:44 am

Argent's mind was flooded with memories of the night before, sudden pain and sadness returning immediately. "Thanks Minty...." He said sadly as he accepted the gifts, tears dampening the bear's fur, before he set it down on the bed. "But I don't deserve this.... I hurt Claire's feelings. She was crying.... Probably more than I'm hurting right now. I'm horrible... but I have to see her. To make sure she's ok...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

Looking down at Argent in surprise, Minty started typing once more. She's getting better. She refuses to talk to anybody though. I think if you see her now she'll get worse again, so don't. The typed words carried bluntness otherwise covered with emotion of her thought, but she couldn't bring herself to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 11:59 am

"That hurts...." Argent muttered somberly upon reading what Mintty had to say. "But I'm glad she's getting better... but I still need to see her. Minty, it hurts being here and not being able to see her. Not being able to apologize. It hurts more than the bruises. You gotta help me apologize, Minty.... I.... I can't live without her...." He whispered, crying into the stuffed bear.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:00 pm

Looking at Argent with more concern now, Minty leaned down and kissed his forehead, But think about it like this. She won't be happy seeing you hurt. I'll go and tell her you're just a little bruised if you promise to stay here until you recover. Then you can apologize once you're okay, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next