RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Argent woke up the next morning, refilling his nearly empty weapons with dust, getting used to the daily routine. "I wonder how much trouble I'll get in for skipping class for a week." He thought as he traversed the Vale rooftops, starting the retinue of statues, carving an "I'm sorry" or an "I love you" in each one, knowing it was Claire that was demolishing each one. "C'mon Claire...." He said to himself as he finished another statue, "It gets harder everyday...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Angrily destroying the statues, Claire got visibly even angrier when she took the shards with writing and read them, promptly smashing them onto the roofs. More furious with each statue, she quickly finished her job and returned to the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Argent kept working after he saw Claire return to the restaurant, making more than twice the statues now due to the predicted cold weather of the next day. Toiling as the night grew chill, Argent had to stop for a while, dropping to ground level to buy some dust. "What does it take, Claire...." He thought as he refilled his gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Claire, obviously unable to hear, lay back on her bed and returned to her game, closing her eyes and just wanting to get some rest from that ice-breaking work for a while.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:46 pm

Argent pulled the hood of his jacket tight around his head as the temperature steadily dropped, working on another statue before the snow fell after the sun rose. Standing, he writes the message onto a slab of ice next to it before moving on to the next, planning to work all day today as well.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Claire refused to leave the restaurant that day, tired of all the statue smashing, just sleeping in her bed peacefully and dreaming of a nicer situation than the one she was in.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Argent sighed softly in the light of the setting sun, worried why Claire didn't come out that day. "Is she giving up on me?" He thought sadly, a tear rolling down his cheek before he wiped it away. "No. No. I'm not giving up without Claire." He said stubbornly as he ran across rooftops, landing in front of the shop by midnight, right outside Claire's window. Refilling his gloves with the last vial of dust he carried, Argent set to work on his third day awake, building his largest and most intricate masterpiece, a pristine statue of Claire at the center of dozens of hearts, flowers, waves, and everything else Argent could think of.

[Time skip to 5 am]

Argent stopped as he fell on his rear on the two inches of snow that had built up overnight, sitting exhausted at the base of his monument. "Please Claire...." He sighed, his breath fogging in the air. "I need you back." With that, his body finally caught up with him, muscles screaming as the boy finally went to sleep, sitting against the statue, head bowed down sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:58 am

Claire, noticing Argent sleeping down there, threw down a. Ton of blankets. Onto him and again returned to her games.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Argent woke up at the sudden weight of blankets dropping on him, his head immediately snapping up to find where they came from. Looking up though, he finds closed curtains and empty windows, causing his heart to sink. A cold wind blew at him, Argent sighing as he wrapped himself in the blankets, still freezing cold but better than being in the open. Pulling it tight so that only his eyes showed, Argent silently thanked the people of Vale for not needing to use the street as he waited in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Grumbling slightly, Claire continued to lay on her bed and play games, not bothering to look outside again as she was still obviously angry at something.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:24 pm

The winds grew fiercer, just as it said on the news and Argent shivered, hugging the blanket tighter around his body, thankful that it was large enough to give him a somewhat warm pocket of air underneath it as he kept exhaling into the air pocket. Looking behind him, he saw that the statue was still perfectly frozen, though it was beginning to get covered in frost. "Good news, bad news...." Argent muttered as he stood and dusted off the statue.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:27 pm

*Timeskip next morning*

Claire had dragged Argent to her bedroom from the outside. and put him in her bed. She herself was feeling awful for what happened just a few hours ago and was now rolled up on the ground, crying pathetically.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:33 pm

Argent stirred, wondering automatically why he wasn't freezing to death. As his eyes fluttered open, Argent immediately recognized the room... and the crying. Immediately sitting up, his heart sinks to find Claire on the floor, sobbing. "C-Claire...." Argent said, moving to hug and comfort her but remembering she wasn't his girlfriend anymore. "What's wrong...." He settled on asking, not daring to touch the girl he'd hurt so much.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:35 pm

"I was in the heat... and you idiot... were making icicles instead of coming back..." she cried, staggering to her feet and raising her fist, "Then... just like that... I did it with the girls..." tears dripping to the floor, she lunged at Argent but instead just toppled onto him, crying loudly.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Argent cried as well, though not quite as loudly, silent tears running down his cheeks as he hugged the girl, unable to resist anymore as he squeezed her tight. "Why are you crying?" He asked as he smiled bitterly, knowing the implications of what she was saying and feeling terrible for smiling as she cried, hoping she wouldn't see as he pressed his face into her chest. "I thought you h-hated me. We're not a couple anymore, you're free to do w-who you want."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:50 pm

"Idiot. I love you. I hate you for cheating on me but I love you." Claire cried more onto him, not realizing or remembering how they ended up like this again, "Now that I cheated on you, only then I brought you back..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Argemt hugged her fiercely, though he was still nervous about showing his affection, her lips insanely tempting to him as he looked at her beautiful face. "Claire...." Argent said, tears flowing as he pressed his forehead gently into her collar. "Claire I love you. More than anything I can think of. And you're all that I think of. When I wake up, all day, and in my dreams. Claire, I can't live without you but I can't live knowing I hurt you like that...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:13 pm

"Argent... I can't forget that you cheated on me..." Claire said with slight sorrow, "But... I'll try to forgive you. Just please forgive me too..." she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:19 pm

"Claire, you never cheated on me. We're broken up, you shouldn't care about who you sleep with." Argent said sadly, crying against Claire's chest.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm

"**** breaking up! It's dumb! I want to be your girlfriend again! Just... promise that we'll never cheat again. Ever. Deal? Please?" Claire spoke, at first loud but then toning down into a more begging tone, dropping to her knees in front of him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:34 pm

"Why are you the one begging?" Argent asked, crying as he sank to his knees as well, finding his strength suddenly leaving. "I hurt you Claire... and I don't know how to make it up to you, how to live with that. I love you and I want to be with you... but I can't knowing I might hurt you.... I just... I don't know...." He cried defeatedly, emotions and thoughts mixing around in his head and confusing him terribly.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:35 pm

"Just... Just don't do it. Again. Promise me that. If you do, you can keep it to yourself, but if I find out through means other than you I'll be merciless." Claire said, trying to bring back the past atmosphere of certain dominance about her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:39 pm

"You're a stronger person than me, Claire...." He muttered, breaking down as his head hung lazily, chin pressed against his neck. "How can you even trust me? How can you even stand to stay in the same room with me? I can't even live with myself knowing I hurt you and here you are still loving me back...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:43 pm

"You idiot. I've spent the last week being pissed off at you. I thought you'd come to visit me face to face but maybe it's better like this... I scooped you up and NOW, after all this troublesome sculpting you're gonna sulk? Dumbass." Claire slapped Argent across the face before pushing him down onto her bed and tying him up to the posts.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:51 pm

"I couldn't." Argent cried, letting her do what she wanted. "I couldn't dare let you look at me after what I did.... I want to see you.... I'd watch you secretly from the roofs while I made my sculptures cause I couldn't let you see me... but I wanted to see you...."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:36 am

"Idiot..." Claire sniffed, slowing down in her crying and moving to sit on his tied body, rocking back and forth on top of him, "What good to me are blocks of ice if you're not with me..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:40 am

"You're all that's been on my mind... even in that coma." He admitted sheepishly, looking off to the side. "And well, I thought you'd like 'em and maybe you'd... you'd let me apologize if you did...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]   Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistakes and Serious Regretting. [Closed]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next