RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revelations in the deep [Invite only]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 8:28 pm

A sunny coastal town rested alongside a wonderful ocean side view. The town was pretty well known for it's wonderful beach, but today there were far fewer people than usual, due purely to sightings of a large Aquatic Creature of Grimm that had been attacking surfers at random. Aria was sprawled out comfortably on a beach towel, enjoying the sun with the other beach goers who elected to test their luck against this creature. She waited patiently for Someone else who was also being sent to investigate the monster with her. She was wearing a blue two piece swimsuit, but unlike most people on the beach, Aria was the only one sun tanning with a white sword firmly in hand.
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Philip walks the beach, in a simple gray t-shirt and jeans, near her with a Desert Eagle in his right hand and another one sticking out of his pant's pocket. He gives her a quick glance as one of his wolf ears twitches under his hair and silently makes his way over to her.

"I assume you're the one I'm to meet here?"

He offers a curious glance at the sword in her hand and grins slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:21 am

Jacob came from the North, the far North, where it snowed most of the time and the wind was so harsh it could take off layers of skin. In short it was cold. The beach however was uncomfortably hot. Cursing under his breath Jacob trudged across the sand barefoot, though the rest of his attire was the same, leather jacket, jeans, no shirt. Jernulv sat freshly polished and sharpened in its sheath on his back as the sun beat down on him, almost mocking his ill adaptation to the south and the subsequent heat. He neared where Aria was lying
"How can anyone withstand this?" he grunted, foregoing a greeting and downright ignoring the other person.
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:32 am

Aria lifted herself off of the towel she had grown fond of laying on as she heard Philip's voice. Like her own sword, Philip's desert eagle gave him away as a hunter. Aria gave the boy a friendly smile and responded in kind. "mhmm, It's nice to meet you, I'm Aria." As she introduced herself, a familiar face seemed to be dragging it's way through the sand towards them. Another wolf faunus like Jacob, but this one seemed to be having a hard time beating the heat. She giggled a bit and stood up to pat Jacob on the shoulder. "There is actually an ancient technique for overcoming the heat around here, Jacob. I'll teach you right now." She took Jacob's hand and guided him overt to the water as it washed over the sand. His sun-dried wolf state seemed to make him much easier to move, as opposed to the last time she tried to move him in the forest. As they neared the water's edge Aria abruptly pulled Jacob in front of her and shoved the wolf faunus into the water. "it's called swimming!" She couldn't help but laugh a bit at her little prank. She knew that he was from the frozen tundra, so she assumed that he had probably been to very few beaches in his life. She would have to teach him how to enjoy himself properly later. "Try to bare with it for now, Jacob, I'm going to need you at one hundred and twenty seven percent today. You can have a heat stroke on your own time." Aria turned to look back at philip and waved over at him. "Hey over there, you'd better tell me your name before I decide to throw you in the drink as well!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:39 am

The water hit him like a hammer made of ice. His joints jerked awake and he quickly panicked. He had neglected to warn Aria that he couldn't swim. With a cry of shock and surprise he straightened up
"That's not funny!" he snarled, we climbed onto the sand again, dripping wet. He stood between the two before lowering his head and shaking it violently from side to side, showering the two with water. He straightened up, his wolf ears twitching, flicking off a few more droplets of water. He turned to Philip "Jacob Reaver" he grunted "of Clan Reaver."
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:12 pm

"Philip Cinereus. It's nice to meet you both." Philip says with a slight nod to each of them.

He pulls out his other gun from his pocket and inspects it to be sure he was ready for whatever may come. With a grin and a flick of his gray wolf ears he spins his guns allowing them change forms. The gun in his left hand changes into a long silver sword while the gun in his right turns into a unbelievably sharp Roman pugio.
"I'll be ready when you two are done...swimming."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:16 pm

Jacob smirked
"Good to see another wolf" he grunted "do you hail from the North?" he inquired, shedding his jacket and wringing out one of the sleeves, it seemed as though a change in attire was probably appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:29 pm

"I've forgotten where I'm from because I left at such a young age. It's never been something I've deemed worthy to remember as well."
The blades snap back into gun form as he shoves them into his pockets.
"I assume you aren't used to the heat then?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:31 pm

"No" Jacob grunted "Vale's hot enough, but this" he gestured to the hot sun "this is pretty hard to bear, I'm used to ice, not sand and sun" he pulled Jernulv from his back and checked the shells, thankfully they hadn't gotten wet.
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Philip quietly chuckles. So quiet it almost couldn't be heard.

"I've been around, so trust me when I say there are many hotter places than here."

He sighs then lays on his back and shuts his eyes. "You should get used to the heat though. I hear it can get worse than this here."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:52 pm

"Just so long as I don't go there I think I'll be fine" Jacob muttered, staring down at his attire "I'm going to see if I can get something more appropriate to change into, I'll be back in a bit" he grunted, slinging his damp jacket over one shoulder and resting Jernulv on the other before trudging across the sand towards a small kiosk nearer the car parks.
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:05 pm

Aria smiled a bit as Jacob went to find some better clothing for his new environment. Phiip seemed the opposite of Jacob though, being quite comfortable in this climate. "I'm going to go see about something as well, and probably get some sunscreen. That silly faunus's skin will probably spontaneously combust before the day is out." Aria moved towards a shop that sat on the pier nearby. It seemed to be a place to rent boats or get any kind of beach supplies one might need.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Jacob walked to the small opening at the kiosk and slammed a random assortment of coins down on the counter
"What do people usually wear at the beach?" he asked bluntly, the clerk smiled broadly, but the smile quickly faded when he realised Jacob was being genuine. The man turned round and lifted a pair of blue and white floral bermuda shorts from a cardboard box and held them up so that Jacob could see
"These tend to be popular with most lads your age" he informed the wolf. Jacob stared at the item of clothing with a look of sheer contempt
"Do you have anything else?" he grunted. The man stifled a grin
"I do but it just gets... tighter from there." Jacob lifted his hand off the coins
"Fine" he snapped "I'll take them" the clerk handed Jacob the shorts and counted out the coins to put in the register. He offered Jacob the change, the wolf shook his head "keep the change" he grunted.
A few minutes later, Jacob returned, clad in his blue bermuda shorts, white palm leaves and flowers decorating them. He dumped his clothes down next to Aria's things and hefted Jernulv onto his shoulder. At least he wasn't wet anymore.
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Philip opens one eye and glances at Jacob then closes it. He holds in a chuckle as he sees the new clothes Jacob has put on.

"You look like a walking flower garden."

With a slight grin on his face Philip sits up and gets a longer look at the shorts.

"A walking flower garden with wolf ears. Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Aria returned shortly after Jacob had met up with philip again. "hey guys! I got us...a...I..." her face flushed a bit as she saw a person who looked like jacob standing at their meeting place....but it couldn't be him could it?... "Nice, uhmm....they look good on you.." she covered her mouth with her hands to try to hid her laughter. "I'm glad to see that you're quick to adapt."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Jacob bared his pointed wolf teeth and growled
"Not another word" he snarled, pointing to Philip with Jernulv to punctuate the threat. Aria then arrived and had her own input on the cliche garments. "Can we just get on with what we came here to do" he grunted dismissively, blushing, "the sooner we finish the sooner I can get these damned things off!"
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:32 pm

Philip shrugs and lays back down, his grin fading.

"Don't point that thing at me."

He pulls his Desert Eagles from his pockets and lays them to the side, ready to start the assignment.

"But I agree, we should start now."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:41 pm

"This 'thing' is a relic, belonging to the king of wolves. Show a little respect pup" Jacob grunted, resting the weapon on his shoulder and staring out to sea, taking in a deep breath of the sea air. It smelled new and strange, but there was something else being carried on the breeze, something unnatural and sickeningly familiar, he nudged Philip with one foot "you smell that?" he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:47 pm

'Like I was saying before I saw Miss Daisy here, I rented us a boat from the pier, c'mon, I have an idea of how we can find this thing." she tossed a bottle of sunscreen to Jacob. "rub that on. It'll be a real pain if the sun burns our cute little flower garden." Aria grinned wide as she started to walk towards the pier, where a good size fishing boat waited for them. It was very run of the mill at first glance, aside from the appearance of a hulking multi-chamber harpoon gun that was mounted on the back. Aria pointed their ride out as they neared it. "the guy that rented this out to me said that a hunter sold this to him cheap, so it seemed like the way to go for our purposes."
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Philip inhales deeply then growls deep in his throat. He jumps to his feet with his guns in hand.

"We'd better hurry. I can smell it getting closer."

He puts his arm over his nose.

"Dear lord that's a terrible scent..."
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 3:54 pm

"He happen to mention why?" Jacob grunted, still sniffing at the air. He paused in his investigation to open the sunscreen, he eyed it suspiciously before squirting some onto his hand and giving it a tentative lick. He recoiled sharply and glared at Aria "this stuff's disgusting" he said "i thought you said it was cream."
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Philip almost chuckles at Jacob but manages to hide it.

"You aren't doing it right. You have to drink the whole bottle quickly for it to taste good."

Back to top Go down
Noble Eagle

Noble Eagle

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:09 pm

" huh? what are you talking about?" Aria took her attention away from the boat for a moment to see Jacob starting to taste the sunscreen lotion. "what the? Stop that!" she quickly pulled the bottle away from him. "this is a lotion for your skin...well...it is a cream too, but I was talking about the texture." She sighed and squirted some in her hand. "c'mere Jacob." Aria started to slather it over his shoulders. "if you start getting any ideas about this I'm gonna slug you, got it?" she said in a matter-a-factly manner, a bright red blush crossing her face as she proceeded to coat the faunus in sunscreen.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Reaver

Jacob Reaver

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Again Jacob found himself baring his fangs at the pup
"I wasn't reared yesterday" he growled. But Aria's comment had him a little more confused "what Ideas would I get from this?" he grunted "it's the first I've heard of the stuff, and so far the only idea I've gotten is that it both smells and tastes horrible."
Back to top Go down
Philip-Cinereus

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:28 pm

Philip grins then jumps into the boat and takes a seat.

"I'll be ready when you two are done feeling each other up. Don't worry though, take your time. Just pretend I'm not here or something."

He chuckles so quietly that only Jacob could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revelations in the deep [Invite only]   Revelations in the deep [Invite only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revelations in the deep [Invite only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next