RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another bar scene (invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

Another bar scene (invite only) Empty
PostSubject: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:22 pm

Week 5 Monday (if any problems with time or open/closed please tell me)

Sam sat at the nightclubs bar just sipping away at her vodka. Her life seemingly empty. Of course that was the booze talking. She had a good buzz going, and was doing her best to keep it alive. She reached over and pulled the shot glass closer. God...I can't even keep this buzz going.......gah! She just rested her head on the bar. It covered by her mask. She looked around and sighed. She just held the vodka tighter with her.

Last edited by Icrus505 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Skye sat nervously in the corner of the room in one of the stalls alone, sipping at her small glass of drink. She felt like she had nothing to do, nobody to hang out with, her team she felt she couldn't properly be a part of being too nervous to properly talk to them thinking she will screw something up and have to live with that for the next 4 years of her life. She looked over to the bar and saw a orange haired girl sitting at the bar, her head resting on the bar, looking like slightly depressed thinking about going over but being too nervous to do so.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:09 pm

Sam looked up and saw a girl looking at her. She just shrugged and invited her over with a pat on the bar seat next to her. She then left a note sit there. "Sup." Was written drunkenly on it. She then took another swig of the bottle, with a slight hiccup as she waited for the girl's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Skye looked quickly down at the table as the girl looked over at her and patted on the bar inviting her over. She drained the last drops of her drink from the glass and set it down on the table gently before taking a deep breathe and walking over to the bar. She sat down next to the girl and looked down at the bar, seeing a note with "sup" scrawled on it drunkenly, replying to this she looked at the girl and said "ummm....nothings up...ummm...anything..sup with you?" then nervously looking at the bar top, which even though she was sat on a chair, wasn't far away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Sam just looked over with her mask partly up. She smiled under it and just shrugged. She then passed her a note. [Break ups, bad grades......so nothing new.] She slid it over to her as she took a swig of her vodka.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Skye kept looking at the girl seeing a smile and thinking that she must be celebrating, but the note told a different story, one of a rather depressing time, a little bit like Skye's time, except she could never get somebody to go out with her, being too shy to ask anyone out. She quietly sighed and looked back up at the girl "You're lucky....i'm...too shy.....i just can't ask" she said, her face showing minor signs of sadness
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Sam looked at the girl and smiled. She wrote a little on some paper as she tried to think of the best course of action. [Too shy? Well why not try to bring it up slowly try to work your way up to it....drink up and pull them into a kiss and wing it.] She passed the not as she took another drink. Her mask slid backwards showing her face. Her eyes tired and face showing her depressed state. Her mouth however just kept the same smile. There's the buzz
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Skye read the little sliver of paper and took in what it read, what was there being a little too dominant for her liking, only taking roles which require her to follow or be told. She looked at the bar man and quickly ordered another of what she had before, coke, before looking back at the girl and seeing her face fully, her eye's orange yet looking kinda depressed yet beautiful to her, her smile keeping through this pain she was suffering "ummmm.....thanks for the advice....miss....uhh...i dont know....whats...your name, could i ask" she said quietly and meekly
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Sam smiled and slid her a small piece of paper. [Call me Sam. How about you what's your name?] She handed the paper to her and took a long swig of her vodka. When she put the bottle down her one of ears perked up and the other laid flat.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Skye wondered why she wouldn't speak directly but only by passing a piece of paper, yet she still read it but this time responded with an answer and a question, saying "I'm...Skye...ummm... why don't we talk.....normally" taking a large gulp of her drink
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Sam looked over and shrugged. She lifted her head and showed the scar on her neck. It seemed to run across the whole neck. Sam soon lowered her head and handed her a note. [Can't talk no vocal cords.] She then drank the vodka until it was quite empty. Crap...
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Skye looked at the scar, amazed at how she could of survived an accident that had caused a scar that big on her neck, thinking that she was one lucky girl. She took the piece of paper in hand and read the small note, her heart sank realizing she had just asked a mute to talk, feeling bad she tried to get her attention from looking down. (forgive me please Sam, for asking you to speak, my ignorance is unforgivable) she signed.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:45 pm

Sam watched the girl sign and smiled at her. She then handed her a note. [Kid...calm down your not the first whose done that. Hell everyone I meat does that.] She signaled the barkeep over for another glass of vodka. He brought the bottle over and took a swig. She looked at the girl and offered her a sip.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Skye looked at the note and felt a wave of relief swish over her as she discovered that her mistake happens all the time and that she is to calm down over it. She watched the bar keep bring her yet another glass over vodka and then offering her some responding with signing No thanks, i don't drink unless it is absolutely necessary
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Sam shrugged as she drank the elixir. She looked at the small faunus as a song began to play. The club began to get loud. She looked at the girl and nugged her hoping to get a dance in before heading to her apartment.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:51 pm

Skye stared off onto the dance floor, hoping some stranger would walk over and ask to dance with her, but before anyone did she felt a little nudge and turned to see Sam still there. The music was now so loud it was futile to try and speak so she signed what's the problem Sam? You know this may be kinda weird but, would you like to dance with me?
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Sam just bowed and held her hand to her as if accepting the invite. The two would get out to the dance floor and enjoy the thumping music. After a few minutes though the disk jock would scratch the disc to hard leading to a loud painful screech. Sam covered her ears in pain. OW !@#$!!! She thought as she held onto her head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:10 am

Skye walked with sam onto the dance floor, holding her hand which had been held out to her, until they were in the mix of everyone. Skye didn't normally dance but something about Sam made her have enough confidence to dance with Sam. Skye began to sign Sam i think i... but before she could finish the disk jock scratched the disk so loud it caused Skye to fall to her knee's clutching her ear's, unable to hear the music anymore.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Sam looked around with her ears slightly ringing. The flickered as she slowly regained her hearing. She looked over at Skye on the ground, and quickly went to her. She pulled out her scroll and typed on it. [You alright?] She held it to her as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Skye saw the scroll and read what was scrawled on it before standing up and turning to look at Sam before signing quickly to her What's happened, why's everything gone silent all of a sudden, is somebody robbing the place or something a worried and inquisitive look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:47 pm

Sam looked around as the music and things returned. She then thought of another reason. Sam handed her scroll again. [Can you hear this?] She waited until she looked at her before snapping once in her eyes so she knew what she was doing then by her ears. She retracted her hand and looked back at the girl with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:56 pm

Skye looked at Sam with a worried look on her face, reading the scroll she gave a puzzled look to Sam wondering what she was going to do to test if she could hear her until she saw her snapping in front of her face, unable to hear it even as it got to her ear's conveying this lack of sound by signing I still hear nothing, are you sure you're actually clicking then giving a overly loud giggle
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 2:59 pm

Sam pointed to the people getting back up and a few yelling at the DJ. She pointed to the people's mouths moving and how the music still played on. She soon clapped her hands in front of her face, [Hear that?] Would be on the next message as she handed the scroll to her. Sam would clap her hands at her face then her ears.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 pm

Skye looked all around the nightclub seeing people's mouths moving but hearing nothing still hearing nothing and thinking to herself Sam cannot speak....now i cannot hear...we're perfect for each other....im getting too ahead of myself she listened for the clapping yet heard nothing again then signing to Sam I can't hear it, I think that DJ has burst my eardrum's, if he has i'm not going to be too happy this is why i never go out to load places, that and I've never had a true friend to go with, i think I'm going to break my own rule of not drinking, shall we go back to the bar
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 3:20 pm

Sam sighed as she listened to the girl. She looked up and nodded to her. She held out her hand to help her up. When the girl would get up she would walk to the bar and order her drink as normal. She looked to the girl and smiled as she passed her bottle over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another bar scene (invite only)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next