RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another bar scene (invite only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion

Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Sam took her hand and shook it firmly. She soon left the house with a small wave. [I have to go to work. See you around :3]

[Time Skip: Week 17]

Sam sat at the bar she had been 12 weeks ago. She lowered her head on the table saddened. That's what.......8 break ups now....I give up. Sam slammed her head on the table and waited for her shot glass to be filled. Her ears dropped ever so sadly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:59 pm

Skye walked into the same bar that she had been in 12 weeks before and lost her hearing, not going there for the music but for a drink after having time and a half last time she was there. She spotted a sight which she had seen before, Sam depressed at the bar. Feeling she needed somebody to cheer her up she snook up on her and sat next to her, silently signalling the bartender over and asking for 3 shots of vodka, 2 for her and one for Sam, she then side hugged Sam to surprise her and to cheer her up
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:13 pm

Sam jumped slightly as the small girl hugged her. She looked over and smiled a bit. She nodded at her as she laid her head back on the bar. She then slid a piece of paper to her. [How are you doing Skye?] She threw back her shot as she waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Skye smiled as she let go and the bartender gave her the three shots and she pushed one towards Sam as she pushed the note towards her. She read it and responded with signing "well im doing ok i guess, are you ok, you look more depressed then when we first met here, mind if i ask what's wrong Sam?" before drinking one of the shots without problem.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Sam just shrugged. She wrote on a small paper before handing it over to Skye, as she tossed back the shot again. [Every guy in this town is either scared of me, with someone, or a drunk.] She just lowered her head.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Sky smiled as she read the message before turning to Sam and downing her second shot already before signing "the way i see it men are dick, drunks and perverts and that is why i prefer women over men" smiling widely as she called the bar tender over and ordered two more shots.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:30 pm

Sam just shrugged. She then handed her a slip of paper. [And the one's who aren't that way, and they are either dead, fake,....or taken.][...if I could find that one person........that would be nice.] She then lowered her head down on the table and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am

Skye visibly saw the sigh then read the slip of paper being passed to her before responding with signing "Sam you will find that special somebody eventually, just like i will find my special person eventually, its not easy finding that one person but more often than not they can be staring you in the face and you don't even know it" the bartender than gave Skye her two shot before she passed one to Sam and signed "Tp us finding the special someone" the knocked the shot bacl
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:04 pm

Sam raised her shot glass to the air and knocked it back. She looked over to Skye as she was about to write something, but decided against it. She put the pen back and took another shot. She seemed to want to ask her something. Nah just keep quiet for now.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Skye kept her eyes on Sam being captivated by her like she had been before. She watched as Sam picked up the pen and then put it back down which made her wonder why she did it in the first place. Skye signed "Whats up Sam, you appeared to want to tell me something there, you can tell me anything you want dont be worried"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Sam thought for a second before writing. [I was gonna ask you something, but it seems....kinda....rude.] She slowly pushed the paper over to the girl, before sipping her shot slowly as she watched.

[If you can guess this question I will be amazed.]
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 pm

Skye held a hand over her mouth as she giggled clumsily whilst reading the message on the scrap of paper, then looking Sam in the eyes a putting on a half serious face and signing "Sam, whatever it is just say it, if its rude, its rude i don't care"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Sam shrugged and pulled out a piece of paper again. [You say you date girls right....how does that work?] She slid the paper over and just blushed slightly as she tried to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Skye giggled at the message on the paper, Sam's curiosity appearing cute to Skye, she could see the redness in Sam's face from the embarrassment of asking the question. Skye reached over a gave Sam a peck on the cheek before signing "your curiosity is cute you know, but what do you mean by how does that work, your questions a little vague"
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Sam just blushed harder as she tried to write her question. She then slid it over before burying her own head now the color of a rose. [....you know......uh......I can't say it.] She just hit her head on the bar as she tried to hide her face.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 am

Skye giggled at the sudden realisation of what Sam meant and her face now being fully red. "Well...i can't exactly describe it....i could...show you...if you wouldn't get freaked out by it and only if you wanted too" she signed and blushed slighly
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:33 am

Sam's face just reddened harder as she put her hood up. She soon slid over her scrool. [....you mean you....and me? i dont know.....i mean i've always wondered...it's not like i haven't ever thought about it....i mean....you...you would want to be with me?] (shit post early morning sentace structure non existant.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:35 am

Skye smiled awkwardly at Sam and moved her hand to cover Sams hoping it wouldn't freak her out. Skye typed on the scroll underneath Sams message [Sam....why wouldn't i, you cool, your cute and your hot....And i will admit i find you really attractive...i wanted to tell you before but i just didn't have the courage to do it...] Skye blushed violently and hid her face for Sam, wanting to ask her out being this close and having said so much "Sam...would you...go out with me...] she signed nervously
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:20 pm

Sam just rose her head up high and took a deep breath. Her face still a light shade of red. She looked over at the girl, and nodded at her. She then placed her own hand on the girl's with a small nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:56 am

Skye smiled at the response of a nod. Skye was still a shade of pink as Sam placed her hand on top of hers, Skye turned to look at Sam and gazed at her for a few seconds before pulling her into a big, one handed, hug, then planting a small kiss on Sam's cheek and breaking the hug. With her free hand she began writing on the scroll before showing it to Sam, the display reading [Sam, I've liked you since the moment we met 12 weeks ago, when we both had hangovers at your place....and probably before that but i don't remember a lot of that, either way Sam i love you]
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:37 am

Sam looked at the mesage and blushed deeply. She looked over at the girl and smiled. She then pulled her scroll over and typed a bit. [Can i.........can i.....kiss you] She slid it oveashe turned awa her face resembling the color of beat.(Shit post)
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Skye smiled at Sam as she blushed, staring into her eyes as she passed the scroll back to her. She looked at the message and smiled widely, her fox ears twitching, as she pushed all her hair back and got off her bar stool and onto Sam's knee, her face nearly touching Sam's as she nodded gently and waited for their first proper kiss.
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Sam slowly pressed her lips onto Skye's, her head swimming as she kissed the girl on her knee. She slowly pulled back and looked into Skye's eyes. I kissed a girl.....and I liked it. Sam's ears twitched as she tried to understand how she was feeling. She blushed slightly as she looked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:39 am

Skye felt a buzz as her lips pressed against Sams and the two enjoyed their first kiss. As Sam pulled back and stared imto her eyes Skye stared back feeling a deep passion for Sam. Skye noticed that Sam had begun to blush and smiled sweetly at the sight before pressing her a hand against the side of her face and rubbed hercheek with her thumb. Skye grabbed the scroll with her other hand and began typing before showing sam the message which read [Sam...you look so cute when your embarrassed, I should make you embarrassed more often]
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:48 pm

Sam's face just reddened more at her comment. Many have tried few have. Sam just smiled sheepishly as she listened to the girl. She then blushed more as the girls hand made contact with her face. Soon a low purring resonated from Sam. .....Many have tried, few succeed.......damn it I'm purring.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:55 am

Skye giggled as Sam became more red and then smile sheepishly. Skye at first was startled at the vibrations coming from Sam as if she was purring. Skye smiĺed and moved herself so she could hugs Sam and still rub her cheek. When she was in position she wrapped her arms and continued rubbing her cheek, this time she used her whole hand to stroke Sam, Skyes tail wrapping around them both
Back to top Go down
Icrus505
Enforcement Minion
Icrus505

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 2:40 pm

Sam soon felt the tail wrap around her and Skye's embrace. When Skye began petting Sam's cheek with her hand the purring got slightly louder. Sam just turned even redder. I CAN"T STOP PURRING!......oh no....IT'S LOUDER! Sam soon nuzzled Skye and wrapped her arms around her as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another bar scene (invite only)   Another bar scene (invite only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another bar scene (invite only)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next