RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]

Go down 
+5
Aphrodisiac
ecksdeeeXD
Shemskis
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aphrodisiac

Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm

"Sort of... but I'm more-so here with my date, so..." Claire raised her palm to cover her mouth and glance at Varius mischievously, seeing exactly how he took her in, "No tying the knot with anyone else ever at the moment."

She giggled into her palm and offered her other hand to Varius to see if he'll kiss it, "Name's Claire Woods by the way. Please to meet both of you! You're certainly a lovely pair."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:15 pm

Aeden looked Argent straight in the eyes and removed grabbed his flask from inside his coat pocket. Without breaking eye contact he took a drink from his flask and put it away. "Argent, ninety percent of the things I do are done with some kind of alcohol at hand. I'm not saying let's get drunk, I'm saying let's go have a celebratory drink." Aeden turned and gave Zwei an almost pleading look hoping his drinking buddy would back him up.

Varius took Claire hands and gave it small peck as she would have wanted. "I don't think lovely is the right word for us. The little one's Vanille, lost her chance with the groom and now she wants a taste of the cousin." Varius made a small smile at his own words. "I'll teaser her a bit longer but you can have me right now if you want." In Varius' head he had just completed the last step to an evening with two lovely ladies and now awaited for them to fawn all over him.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:27 am

"Ah, with the way our world is, I'm sure most people have seen scarier things.  Whether it be Grimm, even bigger than 6 foot people, or something else, it's not exactly the most peaceful of places."  Isabelle shrugged at his second statement, frowning slightly.  "I'm not great at meeting new people.  I'd be fine with just hanging out with you."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 am

"Aww. That almost makes it sound like you like me." Issac put his hands into his suits pockets, looking down at Isabelle with a joking smile on his face. "Maybe we could use this to learn a bit more about each other. We've been a team together however long, and I barely know anything about you. But, how about we find somewhere to sit down first? I'm getting tired of standing around."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Isabelle crossed her arms and looked up at him, with an un-amused face.  "I do like you.  As a friend."  She began walking, assuming that he would follow.  "Well, I was born in the forest of Forever Fall, but I'm pretty sure you know at least that much."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 pm

"Yeah, I know we were both born in Forever Fall. But I'm kinda curious of where exactly, since we haven't met before." Issac would walk next to Isabelle to wherever she was going. "Personally, I was born a good distance into the forest in a little cabin. So I didn't really spend a whole lot of time around people."
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:33 am

As Aeden and his friends stood in the room a bell would be heard signaling the hour. Aeden looked down at his watch and saw it was later than they all had thought. He rushed over to the chair and retrieved his jacket along with any other missing pieces of his outfit. Once he was completely dressed he stood for a moment silent, the faintest sign of trembling in his body showing. Without saying a word Aeden raised his palms to his face and slap his cheeks on each side. He turned to face his friends and made a confident smile. "The ceremony is about to begin. Its time to head out." Aeden headed toward the door  moving past Argent and Zwei, whether or not they followed wasn't his concern. His only concern was seeing the women who would become his wife by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2