RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]

Go down 
+5
Aphrodisiac
ecksdeeeXD
Shemskis
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Empty
PostSubject: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Lucina sat silently at the small, but beautiful vanity in the back of the church. She held a small hand mirror looking at her reflection noting she had enough makeup and her hair was styled correctly. She then stood up and walked over to the corner looking at her beautiful dress that she had selected herself. She then took off her clothes and began to change into it. While changing, she thought about all the memories her and Aeden had shard in such a short amount of time. When she was done she would have to go outside for the entrance procession, while Aeden would be waiting up in the front of the church after she processed. Although a bit nervous, she was more excited that she was finally getting married to he love of her life. She said, "I truly do hope he likes the dress...after all, he hasn't seen me in it."

Vanille stood outside of the large building waiting to go in, although she was waiting for a certain masked man...although she was hoping he wouldn't wear the mask, but she it wasn't much of a problem to her. She said to herself as she waited, "Where's Zwei-sama? He better not be late to this oh so important event!" She took a seat on the steps of the building and put her hand to her chin in deep thought.

((Asami will arrive in a bit))

Vanille's dress

Lucina's dress
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 10:04 pm

Aeden was a mess. He stood in the middle of a room wearing only his whit button down shirt. His hair went in every direction, his pants were draped on a chair not too far off, and he had blank look on his face. Aeden walked over to a nearby mirror and the blank expression turned frantic. He grabbed his flask and stared at if for a few moments before drinking half of its contents. "I can't do this." Aeden turned away from the mirror his expression growing even more frantic. "I have to get out I have to leave." He searched around the room but couldn't find the door though it was clearly a few feet to his left. "I can't get married I've made a huge mistake!." 
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Aeden turns and faces Shem with a look of complete joy. "Shem! You're here that's great! I need a huge favor. I have to go on an errand and need you to explain to people that I had to leave. I'll be back in 10 years or so." Aeden reaches for his pants and begins looking for his keys but does not put his pants on. "Have you seen my keys I need to take Phantom for this." 

Outside Varius is walking toward the church wearing a Black suit with red shirt. He is holding a bottle of wine as he notices Vanille in the distance and approaches her. "Why hello there aren't looking cute. How about we take this wine and go have a little bit of fun." Upon looking closer Varius notices its actually Vanille. "Well well well if it isn't little Vanille." Varius' eyes trail up her body starting from her feet and reaching her face. "You grew up quite well. Now what do you say? The offer still stands"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 am

Pierce stands in front of the church, staring up the tall building. His arm was looped through Asami's elbow and he wouldn't have it anywhere else. Even in his full wedding attire, he still felt that he was underdressed compared to the beauty beside him. "Well, today's the day." He said, stepping closer to Asami. "I see Vanille over there, wanna go meet her or just have some you and me time before the festivities?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Argent, in an uncharacteristically colorful suit, parked his bike by the side of the church, not wanting to block and arriving cars. Getting of the bike, he takes his helmet under his arm and offers his hand to Claire. "C'mon Eclair." He said, unable to help but gawk at her attire, "I hate to leave you but I gotta have a word with the groom."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:17 am

Claire removed the helmet and clipped it to the back of Argent's bike. She took up his offer and rose with the help of his hand, stepping onto her heels and flatting out her dress, going to kiss him right away before pulling away, her dog ears twitching and tail wagging slightly,"Oh you poor widdle boy..."she pinched his collar and adjusted his tie to be a bit tighter, "At least don't look as if we just did it back at my place. Oh, and this is a wedding, so no love making here, Argie." she booped him on the nose before moving off to the side, "Well, go on ahead, I'll find us seats I guess."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:54 am

"Just admiring the view, is all. I know, we ain't doing nothing here, as... appealing as you look in that dress, I'm making sure the both of us behave." Argent said, kissing her back before whispering in her ear, "Also, does it count as 'we' if I was the only one doing everything to you?" He asked, laughing mischievously and pecking her on the cheek before jogging off to a side door on the church. "I'll meet you as soon as I can!"
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Zwei was (as always) somewhat late, even to his best friends wedding one way or another. What he wore today was a break from his usual hood and mask duo and instead wore a fancy black business suit and wore a modified version of his mask to only cover the lower half of his face. His hair was neatly combed and somehow didn't look like it was hair that was hidden in a hood 90% of the time. In his opinion he kind of thought he looked like a mobster minus a tommy gun. It didn't take long after arriving on the scene for him to spot Vanille being sized up by a familiar face. He strolled over to his girlfriend and wrapped a single arm around the girl and stared Varius in the eye. The scars that were shown on his face appeared to be painful but didn't feel like much for Zwei at the moment "Thank you for making sure nobody hit on Vanille while I was gone" even though he knew exactly what Varius was doing this fight was for another day. Moments later Zwei's scroll buzzed and he opened it to find a picture of Aeden who appeared to be on the verge of a panic-attack. He gave Vanille a quick kiss on the lips by lifting his mask slightly and a hug before running off "Aeden needs me Vanilla-chan! If Varius hits on you! Step on his foot!" he ran off in search of Aeden before coming to the room where he was contained (after asking directions several times of course) and burst into the room. "Aeden! My man! What's the problem?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:57 pm

Lucina hugged Reginald with a warm smile and said, "So glad you could make it pop-pop." She would then would attempt to fix her dress as well, considering she put it on in a hurry. She then said to Reginald, "Oh, how's mom doing? I haven't seen her in a while and I didn't know if she was coming today..."

Vanille lifts her head as she notices a man approaching towards her. She looks closer noticing that it's actually Varius. She gave a low sigh and said, "Nononono, Varius-San is bad, and Vanilla-chan does not do those things with baddies!" She stood up and put her hands on her hips sending a scowl Varius' way. Her mood was plummeting fast which isn't a good thing for her...that is until she noticed Zwei arrive. Her grim expression soon turned to joy when Zwei helped her out of the Varius 'situation'. She blushed when Zwei gave her a quick hug and kiss as she usually did and said, "Okay Zwei-sama! Have fun with Aeden-sama! I'll make sure to hit Varius-San real good too!" She then waved at Zwei as he disappeared into the large building.

Asami said to Pierce, "Vanille looks pretty occupied at the moment, let's have some time alone instead." She noted that Vanille was surrounded by two other guys and it would be best to just leave her be. She was of course wearing her red dress as usual and removed her arm from Pierce's lock for a moment to adjust it. Her hands moved quickly around trying to fix any ruffles. She said, "Anything look wrong to you Piercie dear?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Varius watched as Zwei shot off in some direction to go help Aeden. "Couldn't even handle a wedding I always knew the runt would chicken out." Once Zwei was out of sight Varius returned to the little "treat" in front of him. "Oh you're going to hit me? Kinky. Well I do like it a little rough I just hope you do too." Varius took a step forward toward Vanille closing the distance even further leaving barely any any space between the two. With nearly a foot of height difference between the two Varius would have to lean down in order to be face to face with Vanille and whispered into her ear. "Vanille I've gotten to know Zwei a bit, he's not a real man but I am, let me show what a real man can do. How about we go discuss this a better location." Varius pulled back from her ear and was now just leaning close to her. "I know a great cafe around here that has the best cupcakes" Varius seemed to put a bit of emphasis on the last word. "Aeden doesn't need us right now, he's in there with his future and doesn't need to be reminded about his past. What do you say?"

Aeden to see Zwei enter the room and kept a calm expression. "There's no problem anymore Zwei. Shem straightened me out." Aeden releases his arm from Shem's grasp and calmly walks over to his pants. "I'm glad you both could make it and I'm sorry about my earlier mistake Shem. I see that I should really make this up to Lucina, I think I'll go get her some flowers." Aeden removes the pants from the chair and places them on when his expression suddenly changes to a small surprise. "No of course not buying her flowers simply won't do." Aeden turns away from the Best Men and searches his pockets for his keys which he eventually finds. "Lucina deserves so much more. I'm going to go build her an entire garden of roses, that should do it." As he turns to face the two others his face is filled with a look of absolute desperation but tries to keep his voice calm. "It will only take 15 years or so don't worry I'll be right back." Aeden begins to hurriedly walk toward the door trying to avoid his best friends.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:10 am

As Aeden walks towards the door, it opens in front of him, Argent standing right there. He had his hand on the doorknob when he heard Aeden panicking inside and guessed that he was about to make a run for it. "Didn't count on me being here, did ya?" Argent said, folding his arms across his chest and blocking Aeden's path. Staring him dead in the eye, he gives him a 'you better get back inside' look before speaking. "One, there're flowers everywhere. You don't need anymore. Two, you're just panicking. Relax."
______________________________________________________________________________________
Pierce holds Asami gently by the shoulders and pats down a few wrinkled portions but finds very few, seeing that Asami did a good job of keeping herself presentaa]ble.  "None that I can find." He said, planting a soft kiss on her forehead as if it were a seal of approval stamp. "Even if I did though, you'd still look gorgeous. I'm having a hard time not pinching myself to see if this is all a dream. You're too perfect!" Leaning down, he quickly kisses her on the lips, growing used to the action each time he did it. "Just don't steal the show from Lucina, okay?" He joked, lacing his fingers through her's.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 am

Claire looked around the place with a slightly worried look. I don't know anyone here... But again I am really just Argie's date... Hrm... her brown and blue eyes scanned around until they saw two guys and a girl, one guy setting off after a rather affectionate gesture, leaving her with only the other guy. Okay Claire, try to make some friends now... he sighed and slowly walked up to them, stepping carefully in her heels until she stood off to the side of them and smiled, "Hello! Are you here for the wedding too?"
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Issac, wearing a simple black suit with his sword on his hip, would walk towards the church with Isabelle next to him. "I really should think about investing in a vehicle of some kind, walking places takes too much time. Oh well, at least we're not late." Looking at the people outside of the church, Issac would realize just how few people he knows that are friends with Aden and Lucina. "Say, how many of the happy couple's friends do you know? I only really know Zwei."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Skylar walked up to the church, seeing a good amount of people already gathered outside. The gentle breeze blew back her purple hair, revealing the top of her dress. She walked purposefully, coming up to the small group of people around the entrance of the church, Oh, I hope I'm not late. She thought, Also, I don't think I know anyone here. She looked around, unable to find a familiar face in the small crowd. She stopped before the entrance, looking around her again, Looks like I have to meet some new people. She put on a smile and walked over to a small circle of people, the newest arrival being a girl with short red hair. She walked up to them, "Oh, isn't this wonderful?" She said, "I'm so happy for those two lovebirds!"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:55 pm

Isabelle had worn her own dress as well, minus the hat that usually came with it.  Walking alongside Issac, she shrugged.  "Can't say I do.  Zwei, maybe Aph.  That's about it.  Hopefully there will be at least a few people that I can recognize besides them."  After a few moments of silence, she sighed.  "Hopefully they know what they're getting themselves into.  Waiting until after graduating Beacon would probably be a better idea, I don't see why they felt the need to rush it..."
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:08 pm

"Well, to be fair, graduation might not happen for any of us. I mean, we do have a pretty dangerous life. They didn't want to miss the opportunity. Anyways, this is a happy occasion filled with happy people. So have some fun." Looking at the crowd in front of the church, Issac would begin to smile before continuing , "You might even get to see someone thrown out of the reception. Lucina made me the bouncer."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 pm

"I'm not planning on letting anyone on our team die anytime soon.  Hopefully that won't be an issue at all."  Grinning slightly, Isabelle rolled her eyes.  "Well, I don't think anyone will be wanting to mess with a six foot tall guy, so it would seem that they've made a good choice on having you as the bouncer.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 pm

Lucina said to Reginald, "That's fantastic! I really hope she does show..." Lucina then recalled the thought of her mother not being at the wedding. It was a tiny bit depressing, but she didn't let it get to her for now. She then said, "You look quite dashing yourself Pop-Pop!" She then nudged his arm and hen hugged him saying, "I-I'm a little nervous...but I'm ready."

Asami turned and kissed Pierce on the cheek and replied, "I could never steak the show from her. She'll be in her gown. She'll be like the queen and Aeden will be like the king." Then a grin spread across her face as she continued saying, "But I still have my prince right here..." She then wrapped her arm around Argent pulling him in closer. She whispered in his ear, "Love ya..."

Vanille crossed her arms and replied to Varius saying, "Nonononono, Zwei-sama said...Did you say cupcakes!?" Vanille's attitude totally changed when the word cupcake was mentioned. She then said in a hurried manner, "What flavor icings do they have? What kinds of cakes are there? How much are they? I NEED THEM." Vanille then realized that she was giving in to Varius and said, "No! I will not fall for your trickery Varius-San!" She then turned heel and walked the other way noticing a girl who seemed to be by herself (Claire). She said to her, "Hello unnamed Miss! Do you know Aeden or Lucina?"
Back to top Go down
AkaiOtaku

AkaiOtaku

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:00 pm

Varius turns toward the new person and smiles.  He walks up next to Vanille and whispers in her ear. "They specialize in vanilla, just like I do." He walks past Vanille a bit heading toward Claire. "I'm not really here for a wedding, unless you want to tie the knot with me. Name's Varius, a..." Varius gives Claire a long look taking in every part of her body. "pleasure to meet you."

Aeden looked frantically around the room but he was absolutely surrounded. "You're right, you're right, you're right. I get it I'll be good." Aeden straightened himself out and fixed his hair. His eyes suddenly shot towards the window. "..." For a few seconds he stared at the window, he knew he was on the first floor and fighting Beowolves and Ursa was much harder than jumping out a window. I'm the fastest one here and they would never expect it. Aeden's stared continued until he felt that the others were beginning to understand what he gaze meant. He looked away from the window and instead grabbed his tuxedo jacket and muttered under his breath. "This things a rental." He walked toward the others, "Let's go get a drink!"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:19 am

"IIIII wouldn't say that." Pierce said, hugging her back, gently swaying to unheard music and resting his forehead against her's. "You're doing a pretty good job of stealing the show already. Also, you stole my line!" He joked, nudging her nose with his and rubbing it affectionately. "I was supposed to call you a princess first. Then you'd be all 'awwwww that's so sweet of you' and you'd reward me with a kiss." Pierce said, smiling warmly at Asami.
______________________________________________________________________________________________Argent kept his arms folded across his chest, giving Aeden a stern look. "No way, buddy. You're not getting drunk before your own wedding. After it, sure why not. I'll join ya, but right now, you're staying sober my friend. I'm making sure Zwei here'd help me too." With that, Argent goes still, the slight almost unnoticeable shimmer in front of him showing that his semblance was activated, completely blocking the door.
Back to top Go down
CentralDogma

CentralDogma

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:24 pm

"Actually, people don't seem to be as afraid of me as they should be. Apparently, a six foot tall guy with a four foot long broadsword isn't all that scary." Shrugging and looking almost concerned with his lack of an intimidating factor. "Anyways, maybe we should talk to people or something. So we're not standing around alone like this all day. Just a thought."
Back to top Go down
Aphrodisiac

Aphrodisiac

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 8:29 pm

"Sort of... but I'm more-so here with my date, so..." Claire raised her palm to cover her mouth and glance at Varius mischievously, seeing exactly how he took her in, "No tying the knot with anyone else ever at the moment."

She giggled into her palm and offered her other hand to Varius to see if he'll kiss it, "Name's Claire Woods by the way. Please to meet both of you! You're certainly a lovely pair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]   Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fulfilling a Promise [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next