RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.  Empty
PostSubject: Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.    Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 2:22 am

For years I've been using forums and when I came across this RPG site, I thought, "Wow, this place is a lot like TFW2005." But, I noticed there was something missing: an art section. I'm sure many members have drawn or animated their own characters or ones that already exist, so why not make a section specifically for them? I'm sure this could increase this site's membership numbers.

Here's what TFW2005 has in their creative section: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/creative/

Also, can we get a smaller banner for the main logo? I love team RWBY, but the banner is taking up half of my screen when I open this site.

Another thing: is there any restrictions to avatar and sig size? TFW2005 limits avatars to 100x100 pixels 19.5KB, while sigs are 500x300 pixels 40KB and only four lines of text.
Back to top Go down
JL

JL

Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.    Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:17 am

The thing is, this is still an RPG site. Drawing your art and sharing it is fine but for a dedicated RWBY art go to deviant art.....however, starting an off topic thread for art would probably be more suitable than an entire sub forum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/finaldetermination
PANxSamus

PANxSamus

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.    Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:14 pm

It would be nice to have an artist that would be able to draw your character or maybe even your symbol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.    Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we get a section of this website specifically for fan art, videos, etc.? Other things too.
Page 1 of 1