RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Website Lockdown Incoming!

Go down 
+2
Dakir
Kooplah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

Website Lockdown Incoming! Empty
PostSubject: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:51 pm

Alright everyone. We're wrapping up the moving process. A great deal of people have moved, and some... haven't yet. But that will change soon!

Sometime Friday this week, this website will be locked down. All forums will be locked, account creation closed, and the chatbox will be shut down. Information on the move can be found here. Additionally, this post has some information pertaining to the IRC chat we are switching to.

Prepare yourselves. These are the Final Hours.

Last edited by Kooplah on Fri May 23, 2014 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:07 am

Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:36 am

https://youtu.be/eCxooEWJTv4

I haven't moved yet (finals), but I have copies of everything on my HDD, so I will move after finals.
Back to top Go down
Drom

Drom

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:33 am

Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:52 am

Oh, and
Website Lockdown Incoming! Confused2
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Queso wrote:
https://youtu.be/eCxooEWJTv4

I haven't moved yet (finals), but I have copies of everything on my HDD, so I will move after finals.

This site will still be around and fully accessible, so even if your hard drive exploded, you'd still have the copies on here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:57 am

The end IS UPON US!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website Lockdown Incoming!   Website Lockdown Incoming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website Lockdown Incoming!
Page 1 of 1