RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Blind Date [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ecksdeeeXD

A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 am

"Well teeeeechnicallyyyyy... I'm fork feeding you." Pierce said, poking her in the lips with a piece of cake, "I'm forkfeeding you but the concept's pretty much the same. Yeah I am. A little, actually. Yeah." He laughed softly, smearing the chocolate on her lips ever so slightly. "Okay, maybe a little more than a little. I'm enjoying it quite a lot."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Asami smiled saying, "Enjoy it while you can Pierce!" She then noticed him miss her mouth slightly and she then decided it would be easier for her to do it herself. She then reached out in front of her feeling Pierce's hand. She then felt a slim metallic object which was the fork. She took it in her hands taking a bite of her cake, although she missed the cake altogether on the first try and accidentally stabbed the table. She then said, "I'll take it from here Pierce, you have your own dessert to attend to you know!" She then began to quickly off her cake. Once she finished with it she said, "That was one of the most filling and delicous meals I've had in a while Pierce, thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:19 pm

"All good things must come to an end." Pierce said, shrugging with mock sadness in his voice. Turning back to his own slice, he reaches to take a bite but realizes that Asami actually has his fork. Chuckling softly, he finishes the rest of his cake with a spoon, fumbling a bit once or twice but finishing it nonetheless. "You're welcome. It was my pleasure." He replied, smiling warmly, delighted at how much she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Asami smiled saying, "Don't worry, the next date will be even better!" She then stood up taking a small amount of lien from her purse putting it on the table as a tip. She held out her hand as Pierce took hers in his. They then walked to the elevator taking it down to the first floor. They then walked outside into the fresh air. The sky was a beautiful shade of orange still. Although it was a bit sad Asami couldn't enjoy this. Still holding Pierce's hand she said, "I-I really enjoyed tonight..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:36 pm

"I'm sure it will." Pierce replied, grinning widely at the notion of more time with Asami. As she took his hand, Pierce felt a rush of warmth and couldn't help but smile once more as they waked into the cool Vale air. Looking up, he admired the sky but its beauty was clearly dwarfed by the woman beside him. "Likewise...." He replied, happily but with a hint of sadness.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Asami suddenly let go of Pierce's hand causing her previously warm palms, become cool in the cool breeze that swept by. She then put that hand on Pierce's face and got the general feel for where his mouth was and went int kissing him straight on the lips. She then pulled away for a second saying, "Pierce, I think I...love you...I enjoy mostly everything we do together..." She then blushed hoping she wouldn't be rejected.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Pierce's eyebrow arched as she started feeling his face, even more when her dainty fingers brushed his lips. At the kiss, an insane heat flushes his face. Despite how short it was, Pierce could still taste the sweetness of the cake though he was pretty sure there was something more to it, the boy leaning into it just as she broke away. Sadly, he watches her talk but the sadness quickly goes away at mach speed when he hears what she had to say. "Uhh... you have some chocolate on your face...."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 8:21 am

Asami continues her blush and says to Pierce, "Oh, can you get it for me? I don't know where it is." She then began to rub her hand in different areas around her face and then stopped realizing that she wouldn't be able to get it without the help of Pierce. She shrugged waiting for him to get it off.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:11 am

Reaching up, he takes the hand exploring her face in his and pulls it down gently, his other hand moving to cup her chin in between two fingers. Tilting her head up slightly, he closes the gap between them and presses his lips softly to her's. He held the kiss longer than Asami had, enjoying the taste chocolate for a few seconds. "The feeling is mutual." Pierce said, their lips still touching as he spoke, before he reluctantly pulled away, cupping the girl's cheek in his hand, stroking a thumb gently across her soft skin. "I think I got it." He said, nervously waiting to see how she'd react but smiling happily as he looked at her face.

Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 am

Asami now waited for Pierce to get the chocolate off her face, but instead she was greeted by a nice long kiss, which she held out as long as possible, until Pierce finally pulled away. She smiled as he said that he got it but then realized that there was probably no chocolate there in the first place. She then said, "You sneaky little gentleman...Remind me to use that excuse to kiss you next time.""
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:48 am

"First of all," Pierce said as he pressed his forehead to Asami's, holding both her hands in his, "I came with up with that so I get to use it. I coooouuuld maybe lend it to you every now and again. To use. Whenever you want. Sure, why not?" With their faces so close again, he resisted the urge to kiss her once more. I wonder.... He thought, brushing an errant lock of golden hair behind her ear. "Now that I got that chocolate off, can I kiss you for real?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 pm

Asami sighed and said, "Haven't you already had dessert Pierce?" She then noticed how close they were to each other. She then giggled and said, "Sure, why not...I was going to kiss you again anyways..." She decided to let Pierce kiss her first and take initiative.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:45 pm

"Thanks for the clearance." He joked before pressing their lips together once more, much more passionately this time. Behind Asami, one of Pierce's hands goes behind her head, the other at the small of her back and both pressing the two of them together until there was no space in between them. As his mind raced, Pierce found that he wasn't as calculating as per usual. Normally, he was formulating plans on how to attack or address the situation. Right now though, his mind raced with images of the girl in his arms, reluctantly pulling away eventually. "How was that?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:33 am

Asami reader rather slow to the kiss, putting effort into hers once Pierce had initiated it. She then said after he pulled away, "That was...great..." She blushed knowing how much she had actually enjoyed that. She then said, "Shall we return to Beacon? I don't want Vanille to get upset with you for bringing me back late. She'll be suspicious of what we were doing." Asami laughed and despite having no knowledge where it was, grabbed his arm and intertwined it with hers, bringing her body close to his.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:49 am

Pierce beamed when Asami spoke, grinning wider at her blushing and when she wrapped her arm around his. He couldn't think of anywhere it would rather be than locked with her's. Shifting a bit, he moves his hand down to lace finger's with Asami, squeezing it affectionately. "Yeah, that sounds like a plan. We wouldn't the wrath of the almighty cupcake princess on us." He said, laughing along with her. "Buuuut... we could take the scenic route. Maybe a few unexpected detours?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Asami smiled saying, "Sure, I don't see why not." She then thought about what Vanille would do to Pierce when he brought her home late. She giggled imagining the cute speech she would give him. "I may not be able to see the sights...but at least it gives me some time with you, and I can still hear the surroundings so it should be good fun." She squeezed Pierce's hand as hard as he was now, and it was beginning to turn into a hand holding contest. "Lead the way O' Prince."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 5:37 pm

"Shall we, then?" Pierce said as they started walking, chuckling at her tightening grip. Bending a finger, he strokes her palm, tickling the supple skin their in an attempt t beat her. "Well Asami, if you wouldn't mind, let me be your eyes." He said, matter-of-factly as he lead her down the street, "If you'll allow me, I will describe everything I see in loving detail. I may not be too good, but I can try. Just for you, Princess." Pierce offered, smiling at the fitting nickname.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 am

Asami smiled and then replied to Pierce's statement by saying, "Why thank you O' Prince. You're a true gentleman." She then awaited for Pierce to begin moving and describing to her, the environment around her. She then took in a deep breath and smiled saying to no one in particular, "This night is great...the air is cool...yet not too hot..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:21 am

"Yeah the company's great too." He said, squeezing her hand affectionately as he looked around. "So there's a bookshop to our left with huge glass window. On our right is a cafe with a red neon sign that's just turning on. Down the road, there's a group of people passing a clothing store that we're passiiiiiiing now." He said, starting to try and describe all that he saw, genuinely finding it a difficult task but trying his best at it. What did I get myself into? He thought as he spoke, trying to keep up with their relatively slow pace but enjoying every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Asami smiled and said to Pierce, "You know, we should really do this more often. I can get behind a good walk everyday. Especially with a guide as good as you." She then pictured everything that Pierce described in her head. She then said to Pierce, "Wow...I can picture this all now...thank you, everything feels so good right now."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:45 am

Pierce smiled widely at Asami. "Oh now you're spoiling me. Morning walks everyday and with a gorgeous lady? That's an idea I can get behind." He said, laughing happily as he squeezed her hand. "Consider me your guide then, if you'd allow me. You don't have to thank me though. Being with you is reward enough."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:35 pm

"I would love to have a guide. Truthfully I've never had one. I have always relied on myself for all these past years. It may ha been a little tough at times, but I got through it." She then felt a cool breeze blow by and heard some small talk from passerbys. She then said, "What's going on now?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:01 am

"That's impressive. Really. Going through life without someone helping you along? I'm impressed. You're pretty. Pretty resilient, I mean. Heh heh." Pierce said, happy that she appreciated him volunteering since he was nervous of how she would react. "Well I hope you can rely on me from now on, Asami. You have no need to be alone." Watching the people pass by, he turns to the girl. "Huh? Oh, right. Uh, some people just passed by. We're on a bridge now and the streetlights are on but one's broken, I think. The water looks really still below us but there are a few parts that look like they're flowing pretty fast. We should be halfway to Beacon after we cross this bridge." He said dutifully, gently pulling Asami close to his side as a cool breeze blew past.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Asami smiled and said, "Oh, it really was nothing. I just take it day by day. Oh yes, remind me to tell you some stories about my blind adventures." She giggled trying to take light of her condition. She then said, "It feels good to have someone right next to me now...all I had before was Vanille, and she's too short to really help me." Asami then shivered even in the arms of Pierce as a chilly wind blew by. She then said, "It would seem the wind is picking up a bit."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:42 pm

"I'd love to listen to any stories you have." Pierce said happily, not really sure how to respond to something like that. "I'm glad that you enjoy my company though. It'd feel weird if I was the only one enjoying myself. Oh, hang on." He said, momentarily detaching himself from her. Shrugging off his suit jacket, he drapes it over shoulders, looking down to see if it covered a good bit of her. "How's that?" He asked, nervously hugging her from behind as a cool wind blew by, hoping she wouldn't object.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Asami then said, "I'll make sure to tell you plenty at our next gathering. I was hoping for tea sometime, if it doesn't trouble you." As the cold wind blew by Asami began to shiver, that is until Pierce draped his jacket over her shoulders. She then said, "Aww, you didn't have to, I am the one who chose to wear this after all." To make her point she motioned downwards towards her dress. As Pierce hugged her, she soon hugged back with an even harder force, and from that, most people would get the message of, 'keep me warm, keep me safe'.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:53 pm

"Didn't have to. Wanted to though~" Pierce replied, smiling as she hugged him. "And yeah, that wouldn't bother me. Some warm tea'd sound great, even right now actually."He said, enveloping her even more as another wind blew across the bridge. "C'mon, let's get back to Beacon before you freeze your cute little face off." He said, starting to walking when he remembered something from when he looked down. Kneeling before her, a hand politely on her ankle to show where he was, he gently holds it. "Foot up, please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blind Date [Closed]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next