RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Blind Date [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 6:46 pm

Asami begins to feel around for her fork as she can now smell her dish in front of her. She moves her hand swiftly around the table but managed to hit her hot plate. She gave a small 'yelp' that would sound extremely cute to the normal person. She began to rub her hand before finally finding her fork. She took a piece of fish and began to nom on it. She said after she finished it, "It would seem that the fish was worth it...why don't you try your's Pierce. She just assumed that he hadn't taken a bite yet as goes the saying, 'ladies first'.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:35 am

Argent watches curiously, wondering how she eats with her disability. As he sees her hand move toward the hot plate he reaches to grab it but winces when he hears her yelp, though unable to prevent the smile he got from how cute it was. Sighing, he takes her fork and sets it down on the plate, holding her hand as he touched the cool surface of his glass to it. "I can't eat if you're in pain." He said calmly as he slowly rubbed circles on her burn. "I'll eat when this is better."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Asami smiled saying, "Thank you Pierce, it feels much better now." It would be weird hearing her return to her ever so polite and motherly voice right after hearing a 'yelp' like that. She then picked her fork back up assuming he put it on the plate as she heard a small 'clink' noise a few moments before. She took another bite of her food, and after finishing it said, "You can eat now, I'm perfectly fine." She gave a slight smile touching her burn as it felt better, although a bit sensitive.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 9:34 pm

"That's good." Pierce said, retracting the glass but his hand lingers on hers for a few seconds before he notices, reluctantly pulling it back. "I wouldn't want to face Vanilla if you came back hurt." Assured that she was better, he digs his spoon into the food, taking a few bites, mindful to be polite in front of the girl. "How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:14 am

"Oh, Vanille wouldn't mind, she would only give you a nice long speech, some pokes, and a beating with a rolled up newspaper. Nothing you should ever be worried about, I'll tell her how you took such good care of me." Asami smiled hoping she made Pierce do the same. She then replied to Pierce's other statement saying, "I love it, I haven't had seafood in forever...maybe a few years actually."

Last edited by Skylight on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 1:49 am

"Yeah well, to be fair it's more of me not wanting you getting hurt." He said sheepishly, her smile immediately infecting him. "Besides, I think I could take her. Still, thanks for sticking up for me in the future. He added jokingly. "That's good to hear. I didn't know if you'd like it or not so I picked a place with great food, good atmosphere, quiet, and everything. The company's not too bad too."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:08 am

"Why wouldn't I enjoy it. I love the quiet atmosphere, the soft music... It attones me...or rather...sooths me. Really anything quiet and romantic will do that to me." Asami then proceeded to finish her fish delicacy and then took a sip of her drink wiping her mouth on a napkin afterwards. She said, "That was delicous, shall we order desserts after you finish?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:50 am

"I don't know." Pierce said, an embarrassed tone in his voice. "You just seem so... I dunno... well bred? Is that the right word? I thought I'd do something I thought you'd like so you'd talk to a guy like me. Born in a forest and raised chasing beowolves...." With a few silent bites, he finishes his meal as well, only a few seconds behind Asami so he had set down his cutlery by the time she had finished speaking. "Sure, I can call the waiter back. You seem like you've got a sweet tooth, though."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 6:41 pm

Asami replied to Pierce's first statement by saying, "Chasing beowolves and being raised in a forest? I would much rather have that than the environment I was raised in...sounds fun...and adventurous..." Asami drifted off for a moment thinking about the forest and how she would like to go there some day, but not the Emerald Forest, a forest far from civilization and possibly be raised by wolves...she then contemplated the second part and reconsidered. "I will admit Pierce...I do have a but of a sweet tooth." She then put her hand down on the table not realizing that it was right over Pierce's.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:05 pm

"It was a lot tougher playing tag with the neighborhood kids, I'll say that." He joked, laughing softly. Raising his hand slightly, he catches the waiter's attention and waits for him to start walking towards them before he sets it back down. "I kinda wanna know more about you though. What's life for Asami Kurayami like?" He asked, blushing as she put her hand on his but not taking it back, happy where it was. Braaaaaain don't go there...
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Asami smiled at Pierce as he didn't move his hand, and also that he wanted to learn more about her. She started by saying, "Well, I used to live with my sister Lucina until I moved into the dorms here. It was really nice considering she was a lot of money...We would always go on trips, and have tons of fun together. On my spare time I don't really do much...I have a collection of Braille blokes that I read sometimes, I'm not really a technology person...for obvious reasons. And you can't forget that my favorite color is golden-orange! Now I want to hear a bit about you Pierce." She then tightened her grip on Pierce's hand as she enjoyed it.

((Note: She has a favorite color because Lucina tells her what the colors are like and different objects that are that color. Such as the sunset being 'golden orange' and she may have a beautiful visual of the sunset.))
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:30 am

"Sounds like fun." Pierce said, happy that she didn't react badly when she undoubtedly knew what her hand was on. "Maybe you could read those to me sometime. I'd like to see how you read. Sorry if that's wrong or something...." As he listened to her story, Pierce was having a mental debate on whether or not to turn his hand to actually hold her's instead of having it just lay under Asami's hand. "Me? Well I think I've had a pretty boring life." He said, staring into her eyes, the cloudiness not even the slightest bit unappealing to him. "I was raised in a forest village. Helped my dad hunt and protect it from Grimm. I can turn invisible, my semblance. Uhh.... my favorite color's blue." He listed, not really knowing what to say. "Oh, I like warm hugs." He said, laughing at the reference.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Asami frowned at Pierce's first comment saying, "Boring life? I would love to have a life like that...It just sounds so...nice and calm compared to hectic city life...and as you know I love calm." She then took in a deep breath as well as taking in the environment around her as she visually relaxed. "Oh, invisibility sounds nice, I don't think you would want to hear about my semblance, so I'll just have to let you see it one day." She then smiled coming up with a plan. "Pierce, could you come over here for a minute? I need to whisper something to you..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:55 am

"Calm?" He asked, laughing softly. "Calm's one way to put it. The random pack of beowolf suddenly in your backyard really mixed things up a bit sometimes though." Hearing about her semblance, he arcs an eyebrow. "I'd love too see it." He said, smiling as he leaned forwards to bring his ear near her lips. "What is it?" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:12 pm

Asami smiled as she moved her hand to his face, and felt where his cheek was. She gave him a 'surprise' kiss in the cheek and then sat back down blushing all the way. She then said, "That's the kiss from before. It would seem that I tricked you!" She began to giggle in her same, and common childish way. She was truly enjoying the date so far. She could stay here forever and listen to the music and take in the atmosphere, she could also talk to Pierce forever as well. The man seemed so interesting and she wanted to learn everything she could. "You can order a dessert for me as well, I know that I'll always love what you pick out for me."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 7:35 am

A shade of red fills Pierce's face as a wide smile forms on his lips. "If I didn't enjoy it that much, I'd be shocked." He joked, resisting the urge to kiss back in case that was too much. "Feel free to trick me more, though." Waiting for the waiter to arrive, he stares at his date, wondering how in the world he got on one with such an amazing woman. As the waiter arrives, he orders tiramisu for himself, creme brulee for Asami, and two slices of dark chocolate cake. The waiter blinks not only at how much dessert the two were having but at how Asami never ordered anything from him. Nodding politely,he goes to get their orders ready. "How did that sound?" Pierce asked, nodding his head to the waitress and smiling awkwardly when he realized Asami wouldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:01 pm

Asami replied to Pierce's first statement by saying, "There's plenty more tricks where that came from." Asami now realized that she should come up with some more trickery for Pierce to enjoy. She heard Pierce ordering the duo's dessert selection for tonight and she thought about what he ordered. She then came back to, as she replied to Pierce's question by saying, "Sounds delicous... I've never had Creme Brûlée before...and chocolate cake sounds delicous as well..." Asami never really indulged herself in such desserts before, as she never really went out to fancy establishments such as this place, and plus she was still on a diet to keep her 'feminine' form.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:09 pm

"It's crazy sweet." He said, smiling at the promise of more tricks. Sure, he wanted to trick her himself but he was waiting for the right time, maybe one where she wouldn't slap him upside the face for it. She does see to like me, though. He thought."I'm sure you'll like it but I could help you with it if it's not to your tastes."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Asami replied by saying, "Oh, that sounds truly delicous. And sure, I would like some help if you don't mind? What am I saying, of course you wouldn't." Asami then said, "So how long did it take to organize all of this Pierce? I hope it wasn't too much trouble..." She then sat twiddling her thumbs as she awaited a response as well as her dessert.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 9:56 pm

"You know me too well, Asami." He said, laughing at how happy she was, quickly getting infected by it. "Oh, you wanna know? Well uhhh... it's kinda embarrassing." Scratching behind his head, he saw the waiter come walking back with a dessert laden tray. "I wouldn't really call it a lot. Maybe a week or so? I wanted it to be perfect for you so you'd uhm.... y'know...." He said embarrassedly, thankful that their dessert arrived and the waiter left before he finished his statement.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

Asami giggled at Pierce's obvious embarassment. She then said, "I know that it's in the nature of a man to make a girl happy on a first date, and I'm glad to say that I'm pretty happy now." She then gave an unusually warm smile directly aimed at Pierce. She then heard the clink of something touching the table and she said, "Oh, is our dessert here?"
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:38 am

"I'm glad you are too." Pierce said, immediately infected by her smile. "Oh yeah, it is." Taking the Creme Brûlée, he slides it on the table to touch it to Asami's dainty fingers, the chocolate cake right next to it. "Here you go. Bon appetit."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Asami felt the cold glass of what was holding the Creme Brûlée and knew that Pierce slid it to her. She then took a spoon in her hands, of course after finding it's location on the table. She then began to dig into the Creme Brûlée. Once she finished 3 spoonfuls she said to Pierce, "I think I should just let you order everything for me, for now on! It seems you always know what's perfect for me." She then leaned back in eating the rest of her desert in a matter of minutes. She then swiped her hand swiftly around the table trying to find her chocolate cake, not knowing it was right next to her.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Pierce was fascinated with how methodical something as simple as eating dessert was for Asami. True it was out of necessity but it was still impressive how practiced she was at just finding the fork. "I've been having luck guesses all night." Pierce joked, taking half of his tiramisu in one bite. Following her lead, he quickly finishes it to get to the chocolate cake, his fork just a centimeter from his slice when he notices how hard she was looking for her own. Sighing and chuckling softly at the same time, he reaches over and takes a piece of her cake on his fork. "Here, let me." He said, bringing it close to her lips. "Aaah~" He said, thankful that Asami couldn't see how much he was regretting the decision. Please don' think this is too much. Please don' think this is too much. Please don' think this is too much.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:28 pm

Asami frowned as she heard Pierce say something, which she thought he would follow up by handing her what she was looking for, but instead he began to spoon feed her like a small child. She then took the spoon in her mouth eating her bite of cake. She swallowed then said, "You're enjoying spoon feeding me aren't you Pierce." She then cracked a grin and took another spoonful from him.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 am

"Well teeeeechnicallyyyyy... I'm fork feeding you." Pierce said, poking her in the lips with a piece of cake, "I'm forkfeeding you but the concept's pretty much the same. Yeah I am. A little, actually. Yeah." He laughed softly, smearing the chocolate on her lips ever so slightly. "Okay, maybe a little more than a little. I'm enjoying it quite a lot."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Asami smiled saying, "Enjoy it while you can Pierce!" She then noticed him miss her mouth slightly and she then decided it would be easier for her to do it herself. She then reached out in front of her feeling Pierce's hand. She then felt a slim metallic object which was the fork. She took it in her hands taking a bite of her cake, although she missed the cake altogether on the first try and accidentally stabbed the table. She then said, "I'll take it from here Pierce, you have your own dessert to attend to you know!" She then began to quickly off her cake. Once she finished with it she said, "That was one of the most filling and delicous meals I've had in a while Pierce, thank you for that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blind Date [Closed]   A Blind Date [Closed] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Blind Date [Closed]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next