RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Thief's Aspire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion

A Thief's Aspire - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Thorn laughed as Izzy say down and said, "Then I may be failing sometime soon, I wouldn't imagine a person like you would own a unicorn shirt." She then have Izzy a good look over as his was such a good opportunity to pass up. She then said, "Are you doing anything tommorrow? I wanted to do something and thought you would like to join me." Thorn then out on the couch managing to leave the space where Izzy sat.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 pm

Thorn began to twiddle her thumbs as she said, "I just wanted to go to the mall and do a bit if shopping...nothing much if you don't want to, you don't have to." She then said, "zi just wanted to pick up a few things for a date...and some extra dust canisters for Ambrosia Spike." She motioned to herself and then Ambrosia Spike while she said this.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Thorn nods and says, "Can do." She then gets up to turn off the lights once more. After doing this, she lays back down on the couch closing her eyes after covering herself up with her blanket. She lay awake for a few more minutes thinking about her day, and also about school. But she would rather much be with Izzy than do boring school work, or combat training. She would much rather have thief training, while also enjoying it.

((Timeskip to the next morning))

After the eventful night, Thorn finally awoke and say up yawning. She opened the door looking outside noticing the sun had already risen. She then checked the time noticing she woke up an hour late. She shrugged it off and then remembered she had to wake Izzy up. She then grabbed a pillow off the couch walking over to where Izzy slept. She then threw the pillow at her and said, "Izzzzzyyyy, time to waaaakeeee uuuuuuupp." She then thought to herself, "This has been a good weekend...with all of this happening I think I can actually enjoy training for something for once...unlike that terrible Beacon training..."

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief's Aspire
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: