RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Thief's Aspire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion

A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:48 pm

Thorn felt fine, she had taken a deep breath before the water flooded in and she was prepared for the water. She kept holding her breath until she noticed Izzy looking at her. She shrugged, but she was suddenly kissed in the lips by her and she blushed heavily. She was about to open her mouth and say something when she realized the situation they were in. She noticed Izzy beginning to kick the now weakened wall. After a few kicks from Izzy, a Thorn pulled back her leg far enough to attempt to send a kick into the weakened area. She sent her leg flying at the wall hoping the hole would become a bit larger.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Thorn looks at Izzy inquisitively as the orbs of light began to surround her and the box. She thought to herself, "I would never be able to pull this off by myself...I need to become a better thief somehow...looks like this is the first step!" As the blinding light was activated and the two were now standing atop the box, Thorn heard what Izzy said and took a bow. She actually felt good about doing this and managed to put on a genuine smile for the crowd. Thorj bows again hopping off the box. She walks offstage and grabs a towel wringing it around herself.

((Timeskip to an hour later))

Thorn walks up to the same trailer as she did before, as she managed to remember the location and number. She knocks on the door collapsing Ambrosia Spike and putting it on her belt. She now waits patiently for Izzy to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:59 pm

Thorn blushed while saying, "I-I didn't know what else to say! Oh, so is that why you kissed me? To get air? Or were you just a little lonely?" She laughed at her own joke... Thorn walked over taking a seat on the couch. She said, "I'm tired..." She then yawned and rubbed her eyes even though there was still a good portion of the day left to go.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Thorn smiles taking the pillow and blanket in her arms. She moved over to the couch taking a seat after she layed out her pillow and blanket. She said to Izzy, "Oh, a jazz bar? Should I wear something nice?" She looked down at her outfit that wasn't quite appropriate for a bar setting. She laid her head down waiting for an answer from Izzy before she would drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Thorn said, "Alright, sounds good!" After taking the key from Izzy she went into her dresser lookin through the dresses. She noticed all of them would probably be too short on her so it would be best to just grab one of her own from home. She exited the trailer makin sure to lock it. She then jammed the key in her pocket walking back towards the beach. Upon reaching her house Thorn would pull out her own house key. She walked inside grabbing her best cocktail dress, her new pair of shoes and some lipstick. She would then throw it in a bag and head back to Izzy's trailer. About 5 minutes after getting back to the trailer, Thorn would lay down on the couch and drift into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Approximately 5 minutes from now Thorn would appear in the entrance to the bar. She pushed open the door walking in and took a look around spotting Izzy. She was wearing her best cocktail dress which happened to be a lovely amaranth color. She waved to Izzy before walking over to where she was seated at the bar. On her way towards Izzy she glanced at the piano player on the stage listening to his crisp music, hitting each key with the grace and perfection of a professional. When she finally arrived at the bar she took a seat next to Izzy. She turned around ordering some scoth on the rocks. She then said, "You look nice, anyways what are we doing here in a jazz bar? Looking for a night off from the circus performances?" Thorn thought for a moment that Izzy would have to be tired from all of her performances, and that she possibly even had to do more than 5 shows a day. She now realized that she was beginning to look up to Izzy. Izzy was virtually what Thorn wanted to be like, except for the circus performer part. Which of course she would never like to do unless it was to be an escape artist. Although her life may be in danger at any moment she was pretty sure she could find out a way to accomplish her goal of impressing the audience. She then realized she had drifted off into her own thoughts and returned her attention back to Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Thorn replies to Izzy by saying, "I guess it is a bit odd for you to know this now...but I don't really care, just don't tell everyone you meet!" She said the last line in a joking manner. She then replied to her last comment by saying "I panicked a little...only when I told you that secret...I was kind of dying on the inside after I said that...but now I realize that it doesn't really matter." Thorn smiled at Izzy then turned around grabbing her drink after the bartender motioned to her saying it was ready. She downed half of the scotch immediately and then looked at Izzy's water. "Not much of a drinker, eh?" She said with a questioning look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:13 pm

Thorn followed Izzy over to the other corner making sure to grab another scotch before she left. She had a surprisingly high alcohol resistance and thought she could get a few more in before she started to feel tipsy. She looked around as the place was becoming slowly more energetic. She looked at Izzy and replied by saying, "I think I'm as ready as I'll ever be!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:26 pm

Thorn felt confident that she could do anything Izzy would throw at her...until her dress was just unthreaded leaving her exposed. She took cover under a small table next to where Izzy was seated and whispered up to her, "I-I wasn't prepared for this!" Thorn blushes heavily as she looks around making sure no one sees her. It was even worse because this club was full of...men...and possibly even drunk men. She gave Izzy a nod and then set off for the entrance. She silently snuck out from under the table. She managed to get behind a small wall around the center of the club. She peered over seeing the majority of the people there, with a few on her side doing other things.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 12:25 am

Thorn smiled as she realized she had made it a quarter way to the exit. But her expression soon drastically changed as Izzy sent light orbs around her which broke out into 'fireworks'. Her expression then turned Grimm as she heard someone talking to her. She blushed heavily and covered herself sitting in the fetal position. All she said was, "D-Don't ask...I-It's a test...that's all I'm going to say!" Thorn put her head in between her arms as she hoped the man would go away. He probably wouldn't but she hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:10 am

Thorn still blushed a bright red and was embarrassed as hell, but she knew it would be even worse if she hung around. She took one last peek over the wall making sure no one else was coming and then decided to dive for it. She dove behind a small table in the corner sticking to the shadows. She finally made it to the small entrance to the club and sighed looking up at Izzy from under a table. "That was a...real challenge...At least I can say...I wasn't expecting that...and HEY, YOU'RE SEEING ME NAKED!"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 12:20 am

Thorn frowned mumbling to where she was barely audible, "Lucky..." She took the robe uncovering herself for a moment. She then draped the robe over her and put her arms through the sleeves. She then said, "I didn't even get to finish my second scotch...but anyways I guess I'm rather happy that I passed...yay for me." Thorn did a small victory pose as she acknowledged herself for completing phase 2
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Thorn replied to Izzy saying, "I don't think I have an extra change...but I'll just crash at your place again. And about school...I just skip because no one notices me anyways...besides my girlfriend, that's about it." Thorn shrugged, putting off her own loneliness. She then noticed the trailer getting closer and closer. She thought she would change the conversation and said, "So, how many shows do you normally do a day? Like 3?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief's Aspire
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: