RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Thief's Aspire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Thorn replied to Izzy saying, "I don't think I have an extra change...but I'll just crash at your place again. And about school...I just skip because no one notices me anyways...besides my girlfriend, that's about it." Thorn shrugged, putting off her own loneliness. She then noticed the trailer getting closer and closer. She thought she would change the conversation and said, "So, how many shows do you normally do a day? Like 3?"
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Thorn smiles noting Izzy's comforting words. She says, "Thanks, and...thanks for the change of clothes...and yes I'll be keeping the underwear." She takes the change of clothes into the bathroom and comes out in the oversized shirt and 'new underwear'. She takes a seat on the couch and says, "Augh...today was a long day..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:16 pm

Thorn truly didn't want to tell Izzy about Kyri, but she figured it was about time. She said, "Oh, she's really pretty and nice. Her name is Kyri. And you should visit Beacon sometimes. It's really a sight to see." Thorn then looked towards the door as well saying, "Is this trailer safe enough?" She then decided it was safe enough and shrugged it off. She then returned to the subject if Beacon saying, "Anyways, if you love gardens, Beacon is the place to visit I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:31 pm

Thorn nodded saying, "I'm rather tired myself, but I can talk for a few more minutes if you'd like...I enjoy the company...I can be shy...but when I warm up to someone I tend to talk a lot. Do you think I talk a lot? Naww, I don't really talk a lot...but hey you never know how much a perso-you see what I mean?" Thorn then stopped her mini rant and yawned covering her mouth. She said, "I guess we should sleep soon."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Thorn nodded and tried to calm herself down. She said, "I'll take the couch. I actually think it's rather comfy." She reached over patting the cushion of the couch showing that she liked it. She then looked at the door still a little concerned about the wind. She then lay down on the couch saying, "Good night Izzy...senpai..."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:11 am

Thorn lay silently awake in her middle of the night. It wasn't something she would usually do because she always had to wake up early for classes at Beacon, but now was the time where she could relax a bit. She checked the time, and it was 2:03. She finally heard the wind die down and sighed, relieved there was no more danger. All of a sudden, the door then bust open revealing a shadowy figure who she couldn't see at first. She then looked closer noting that it was the guy from the club and she heard him talking about Izzy. She then sat silently trying not to make any noise. She suppressed her breathing and would wait for the appropriate time to strike. Although she didn't know where in the room Ambrosia Spike was, or if Izzy kept anything in the trailer she could use.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Thorn began to worry as the man began to approach her. She grew restless and yet still tried not to be noticed. She winced as he was hit in the face with an exploding ball of some sorts. She then immediately got up as he was sent flying out of the door. She then grabbed the hoop from Izzy not even caring how she was dressed now. She then ran outside pointing the hoop at him saying, "Hey, get out of here you stupid merc, you're not going to do anything to Izzy here!" She then attempted to engage an attack by swinging the hoop at him. She would shout over to Izzy, "How do you use this thing again!?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Post   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Thorn gulped as she realized that she was one of the worst hula hoopers out there. She sighed lifting the hoop over her head. She began to move her hips in a swivel motion and watched as the merc came flying towards her. She closed her eyes hoping she wouldn't have a huge hole in her face in a moment. She let out a small yelp as the man gained speed every second. She still kept her hips in a constant swivel motion though. "It was a test, I SAID!" Thorn yelled visually getting angrier.

Last edited by Skylight on Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Thorn sighed feelin unconfident in her ability to hoola-hoop. She took the balls looking at them. She then said to Izzy, "I think these fit me much better...no offense...but your hoop sucks..." She then took a ball aiming for the merc's head and threw one at her top speed. She then looked at Izzy waiting for her to demonstrate that hoop.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 pm

Thorn looked at Izzy finally gettin how to use the hoop. She then took another ball in her hand and threw it at the mans feet. She would then run into the trailer and turn on the lights. She spotted Ambrosia Spike in a lone corner and ran outside wielding it. She then aimed it in trident form at him and sent a bolt of electricity towards him. She then transformed it into its 12 Gauge form firing 2 shots behind it.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Thorn covered her mouth as she viewed the sight before her. She did feel a little bad as she just killed an 'innocent' merc. She then said to Izzy, "I'll make sure to remind you." She then walked back into the trailer not turning around to look at the body. She then threw Izzy's balls in. a corner and lie back down in the couch and yelled to izzy who was still outside, "What are we going to do with him!?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:01 pm

Thorn said, "I thought it was improvised, not every day you have to fight off a merc, eh?" She then noticed Izzy taking her shirt off leaving her sort of exposed. She then blushed heavily trying not to look, but she couldn't help herself. "I- uhmmm, you...what..." Thorn then sunk her head into her own shirt trying to hide her rosy cheeks while also avoiding looking at Izzy.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Thorn said with her head still between her legs, "Long story short, Kyri said she wasn't ready for 'that kind of relationship' yet..." Thorn then looked Izzy over saying, "Shirt pls, I don't think I'm going to be sleeping and I want someone to chat with..." She then set Ambrosia Spike in the same corner she found it in before and said, "You know that guy personally? Or just some random ass merc?"
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Thorn laughed as Izzy say down and said, "Then I may be failing sometime soon, I wouldn't imagine a person like you would own a unicorn shirt." She then have Izzy a good look over as his was such a good opportunity to pass up. She then said, "Are you doing anything tommorrow? I wanted to do something and thought you would like to join me." Thorn then out on the couch managing to leave the space where Izzy sat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thief's Aspire   A Thief's Aspire - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thief's Aspire
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: