RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some private time [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Queso

Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:23 pm

Daisy looked at the selection of toffees and took a small handful of normal plain toffees. Daisy unwrapped one and began chewing on it, after a while of chewing Daisy felt a little more serious and started blushing, she turned to Hoshi and sent her a telepathic message saying: I was about to ask Evan but you seem like a better person to ask... You know your recent "activity"... Is this because of... Do faunus go in heat like animals do? Daisy began blushing heavily and looked at the floor, mainly due to the nature of the question but partly because Daisy might have offended Hoshi and her faunus heritage.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:06 pm

Hoshi was glad Daisy was eating again, she didn't normally and hadn't seen her eat since she got there. Hoshi noticed Daisy blushing and then also started to blush at her question, unsure how she should feel about Daisy thinking this, but she was right. Hoshi began to rub her head on Daisy again she sent "Actually, yes I do go into heat, actually I get more 'fun'" telepathically finishing her mouthful of sweets and making sure Daisy had before kissing Daisy despite Evan still being in the room this did not discourage her, she loved Daisy and didn't mind if anyone saw them kissing.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Daisy saw that Hoshi was blushing when she asked the question. Well at least she's not angry. Daisy thought to herself as she began to worry what the answer would be, when Hoshi began to rub against Daisy like a kitten Daisy smiled and stroked her hair, starting from her fringe and continuing down to the back of her head. When Hoshi replied Daisy began to smile even more. This might be fun... She thought to herself, when Hoshi kissed Daisy she kissed her back and put her hand on the back of her head, after a while Daisy let go of Hoshi then placed another sweet in her mouth, after a while of chewing Daisy got a mischievous smirk on her face, she reached into her pocket and produced a laser pen, Daisy began to wonder what other things Hoshi shared in common with a cat, she listed the things in her mind: The ears and tail are the main thing, she snuggles up to me like a cat, she purrs like a cat, she has cat like canines, I just learned that she has mating patterns like a cat and she also has... a cat like sandpaper tongue. Daisy remembered videos of cats chasing laser pointers on the internet and decided to test if it worked on Hoshi. Daisy shone the laser in front of Hoshi so that she could catch sight of it then shined it around the room, on the floor, on the walls, on the beds and around in circles. Daisy was tempted to shine it on Evan and see what would happen but Daisy imagined that Evan would shout at her so Daisy just continued to sporadically shine it around the room.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Hoshi saw the relief in Daisy's eyes when she answered the question although she was not sure why, was she happy that she goes into heat. When Daisy got the laser pen out of her pocket Hoshi was confused at first as to what it was and went back to eating sweet's. When the laser pen was shone in front of Hoshi it startled her and she tried to catch it to see what it was and was confused as to how little red dot was escaping her grasp every time. When it shone on the floor she made a mad jump for it and once again tried to catch it to no avail "Daisy, Daisy, Daisy.... what is this, I can't catch it" she said a hint of confusion in her voice. When Daisy shone it around in circles she kept following it around, trying to jump on it at any available chance and when she thought she had caught it, it would just escape from her grasp. She managed to mess up the two vacant bed's and tired herself out "Daisy your turn I need a quick nap" she said worn out as she curled up into a ball on the floor.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Evan was just getting into his game when he heard a loud thud. Startled, he turned around to see Hoshi jumping around madly. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it again. He was worried it was some kind of fetish thing, so he decided to stay silent. Eventually he heard her calm down and turned to see her curling up in a ball. He turned back, wondering whether he should laugh or leave. Instead, he just turned back again, hoping he would be able to catch some rest soon.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Daisy was pleasantly surprised when Hoshi began chasing the laser, Daisy began to smile, not out of making fun of Hoshi but because of how cute she looked when chasing the laser, she reminded Daisy of a kitten. Daisy didn't reply to Hoshi when she asked what it was but smiled even more, she was even cuter in her confusion. When Hoshi got tired and curled up Daisy turned the laser off and put it in her pocket, she looked at the resting Hoshi and silently sighed, Daisy realised what a long day it had been, Daisy got under the covers of her bed and before falling off to sleep she sent Hoshi a telepathic message saying: Goodnight Hoshi, I love you.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:16 pm

Hoshi enjoyed chasing the laser, to her it was good fun but confusing. As she lay curled up on the floor she began to make cute, soft purring noises as she drifted off into sleep, every so often her ear would twitch but before she fell asleep Daisy sent her a message which she responded immediately to by sending "I love too you Daisy, more than you can imagine" telepathically before quickly getting up and curling up at Daisy's feet. She once again began to drift off into sleep and started making the soft purring noises again
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Eventually the other two seemed to settle down, and Evan decided that instead of waiting for Hoshi to leave he would just go to sleep. He turned his game off and lied down on his bed, and closed his eyes. He just hoped the other two wouldn't wake him up until the next day. He was very tired, and within a few minutes he had begun to drift off.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 12:21 pm

Hoshi was dreaming she was back at the home she was raised in, everything was going like it normally would have until the other began to call her name and then began to punch her and kick her, she screamed out for help but they just laughed at her plea's's for help. She curled up in a ball on the floor and they kept kicking her and calling name's and taunting her because of her faunus heritage, they pulled on her ear's and tail 'This is just a dream, wish it all away' she suddenly woke up in a cold sweat at the foot of Daisy's bed, 'That wasn't just a dream, it was a memory' she thought, trying not to burst into tears although a few escaped from her eye's at the memory repressed from her mind, 'why am i remembering this now, nobody's taunted me because of me being a faunus, not since then' she thought slightly puzzled at why she remembered this now however she was too tired to think about it too much, disregarding what had happened. The shuffled up next to Daisy 'everything will be all right as long as i have you' she thought as she played with a loose bit of hair softly, not pulling on it, trying to go back to sleep. She began to purr softly knowing that Daisy would be there for her, however much she tried she couldn't stop herself from purring 'I hope I don't wake either of these two up' she thought close to falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:29 pm

Evan opened his eyes in very early morning to the sound of soft purring. He looked around the room, searching for a cat, when he realised it was Hoshi. He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

(Time skip to morning)

Evan opened his eyes to a beautiful morning, sat up and yawned. He realised Hoshi was still in the room. He decided to go and take a shower, so he grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Hoshi woke up with Daisy's hair still wrapped around her finger. She carefully and slowly unwrapped the hair from her finger and gave Daisy a quick kiss on the forehead before getting off the bed. She then began to remember how she had ended up next to Daisy and her face dropped, the memory coming back to her. She had a tear in her eye as she began to salvage what she could of the sweets which were now strewn around the room from the 'incident' with the laser pen. She then noticed the Evan was no longer in his bed and assumed he had gone for breakfast until she saw that the bathroom was occupied. Once she had salvage what she could she sat at the end of Daisy's bed, waiting for Daisy to wake up so she could ask if she wanted to go get breakfast with her 'She looks so peaceful and beautiful when she's sleeping' she thought as she began to purr lightly.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm

Daisy slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room, she sat up to see Hoshi at the end of her bed and was already up, Daisy looked around and saw that Evan wasn't in bed either. God dammit, did I sleep in? Daisy thought to herself as she sat up on her bed, she looked at Hoshi and rubbed her sleepy eyes, when she had finished rubbing her eyes she sent her a telepathic message reading: What time is it? Where's Evan? Daisy then yawned and stretched her arms above her head.
Back to top Go down
evilparsnips

evilparsnips

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Evan stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in a towel, grabbed his clothes and went back into the bathroom. A few moments later he walked back out, fully dressed. He wondered when Hoshi was going to leave, but he didn't want to kick her out. Instead, he just said goodbye and left to go to his first lesson of the day. He was glad to be out of there. It was getting awkward having seen what he had.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:22 pm

As Daisy stretched her arms above her head Hoshi leaned over and hugged her "It's... morning I think and Evan has just gone out, without saying anything... I don't think he likes me very much" she said hyper and energetic again after her sleep to recharge after chasing the laser dot around the room. she leaned further over forcing Daisy to lay down on the bed giggling as she did then giving her a quick kiss and began to purr again as she rolled off of Daisy and laid at her side one hand on the very lowest part of her back and another playing with her hair. "so did you catch the evil red dot thing" she asked in a serious yet curious tone whilst she continued to play with Daisy's hair and moved her hand so it touch one of her butt cheeks and gave it a cheeky squeeze, still in a playful mood.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Daisy was surprised in her sleepy state by the tackle hug, she hadn't even had time to react before she was pinned to the bed, her eyes widened with surprise but she relaxed when she came to her senses and realised it was just Hoshi playing around, Daisy agreed with Hoshi in her mind, she didn't think Evan liked anyone really. Daisy enjoyed it when Hoshi played with her hair but remained still, she was still very tired and had only just woke up. When Hoshi grabbed Daisy's butt Daisy gave a sharp intake of breath and her hips jerked forward, she wasn't expecting to be groped by Hoshi, Daisy was usually the dominant one in relationships, including this one but now Hoshi's "playful" mood were changing things, Hoshi was becoming more assertive and dominant, Daisy wasn't sure how to react, she kind of liked it but it was strange, she was never submissive before and it was a new experience, Daisy rested back down on the bed and blushed heavily, her eyes turned to Hoshi for a moment then back to the ceiling.

Last edited by Queso on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Hoshi noticed Daisy blushing and quickly got up realizing what she was doing and froze "I....I...." was all she could manage to say. She had never felt this out of control of her actions before, she had never felt so strongly towards somebody before either. "I....I'm sorry" she said as she began to blush violently. She just resorted to nuzzling Daisy's neck not wanting to leave her side but not confident enough to initiate one of their 'special moments' that was Daisy's thing to do not hers. She gave Daisy a kiss before asking "Do you want to get some breakfast or something else" Hoshi's ears twitching and tail swinging slightly and slowly down by the ground.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Daisy looked at Hoshi and sent her Don't be sorry, it's.. it's just I've never really been submissive before, I've always been on top in relationships, it's just something new to me. Daisy eventually stopped blushing and went back to being relaxed, when Hoshi started nuzzling her neck Daisy began to stroke Hoshi's hair, after a while Daisy sent her I... I kind of liked it though, being submissive for that brief moment. When Hoshi asked her what she wanted to do Daisy replied with I was thinking of getting a shower first before we do anything. She then stood up and began to walk towards the bathroom, undressing as she went, by the time she got to the door her shirt was off leaving only her bra. Daisy smirked as she sent Care to join me? Maybe you can show me something about being submissive... Daisy then opened the door and walked inside where she took off her jeans, she stood in the bathroom in her underwear, awaiting Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:53 am

Hoshi was relieved when Daisy said she didn't need to be sorry for what she had done. Her facial expression turned from a neutral look to one of evil intentions, although she knew Daisy would approve however these were stopped when Daisy said that she was going to go for a shower not expecting the question that followed as she began walking towards the bathroom she began to strip starting with her shirt unbuttoning it slowly to tease Daisy. by the time she had got to the bathroom she was still unbuttoning her shirt "Maybe you want to help" she said seductively
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Daisy got worried and thought to herself Do I really want this, I've never done this before, I might not like it. I might like it though, I liked it when Hoshi grabbed my ass, also it would make Hoshi happy, I'll do anything for Hoshi, even sacrifice myself. Daisy finally bowed her head in defeat and walked over to Hoshi, Daisy slowly unbuttoned Hoshi's shirt and slid it off her shoulders and onto the floor, Daisy stood back and admired Hoshi's body, it was small, slender and petite, similar to Daisy's own build but Hoshi was shorter and more slender. Daisy kneeled down onto the ground and began to pull down Hoshi's skirt and tights, before long both girls were in the bathroom wearing only their underwear, Daisy was knelt down in front of Hoshi who was standing over her. Daisy was about to ask what she should do next when she remembered what happened last time. She stood up and rushed to the dorm room door. Daisy opened the door a crack and peeked out, making sure no-one was there before walking out into the corridor in her underwear and tying one of Hoshi's blue ribbons in a bow on the door handle. When Daisy had done this she walked back into the dorm and closed the door behind her, she walked to the bathroom and stood in the doorway, awaiting to be given her next instruction.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Hoshi let Daisy takeover undressing her, letting her tough wherever she wanted to touch. As Daisy knelt on the ground Hoshi played with her hair. When Daisy went to tie the bow on the door Hoshi peeked round the corner wondering what it was her lover was doing and smiled seeing her tying the ribbon thinking to herself 'classic early warning' . when Daisy came back she walked up to her and began kissing her, pressing her to the wall as she kissed her with all of her love for Daisy, her ears twitching with excitement as she moved her tail round her body to almost tickling Daisy with it. She broke away from the kiss every so often to allow her and Daisy to catch a quick breath before she went back to kissing her. Hoshi then took the bow out of her hair, whilst still kissing Daisy, allowing her hair to hair down abnormally low where the braids came out. 'Lets try something new' she thought as she plunged her tongue into Daisy's mouth wondering what her response would be, hoping she wouldn't freak out over it and be upset.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Daisy was surprised when she was forced against the wall her eyes widened in surprise, this was different from anything she had done before, she was always the one on top, never on the bottom but the new Hoshi was different, her more "playful" mood was more assertive and controlling, this was brand new to Daisy, she wasn't sure if she liked it or not, she didn't fight back but didn't really respond either, she just layed back and let it happen, wanting to know what the new experience felt like. Daisy was running out of breath just as Hoshi allowed her a quick gasp of breath before the kiss resumed again, this continued for a while until Hoshi suddenly plunged her tongue into Daisy's mouth, her eyes rounded in shock and Daisy began to squirm and struggle against the wall and Hoshi but was pacified by the pleasure she got from it, it was unlike anything she had before, it was pleasure fused with pain, Daisy relaxed and let Hoshi push her against the wall, pinning her arms and dominating her. Daisy blushed violently, she was embarrassed that she was getting pleasure from being submissive.

Last edited by Queso on Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Hoshi was nervous to start one of their moments, unsure what to do as this was normally Daisy's territory. She broke away from the kiss and began tracing her finger over Daisy's body until she got to Daisy's waist when she did she grabbed hold of Daisy's undies and pulled them down quickly before taking hers off as well. She then began to trace her finger down Daisy's body again getting closer and closer to her waist once again.

Around half a hour later Daisy and Hoshi were in the shower, hugging each other as the water poured down onto them both. Hoshi was nibbling on Daisy's ear as she sent 'So how did it feel to be submissive one' telepathically to Daisy. She played with Daisy's hair, which due to the water, was now malleable, Hoshi kept spiking it up and then brushing it back to the way it was with her hand. she then sent 'Do you want to get out, dried and dressed then go for some breakfast or would you like to just stay in here for a little longer' telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:14 pm

Daisy began to get worried when Hoshi pulled down her panties, she was scared of the new thing she was about to do, she was scared that she might not like it, but she was also just as scared about what would happen if she did like it. Daisy watched Hoshi's hand, keeping an eye on it, making sure what it was doing, Daisy however did not struggle or stop when Hoshi began to get lower but instead tensed up, awaiting what was going to happen.

Daisy stood still, staring forward at nothing in particular as Hoshi hugged her and nibbled her ear from behind, usually Daisy would have reacted but instead she stood still, unsure what had happened. her mind was in turmoil, she had liked what she had just done but didn't want to like it, she denied it, lying to herself that she still prefered to be the dominant one. When Hoshi asked her first question Daisy didn't respond, her eyes darted to the floor and she began to blush heavily, not wanting to accept that she had actually liked it. When Hoshi asked her next question Daisy didn't reply for a moment but eventually replied telepathically with You go ahead, I just wanna stay here for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Hoshi thought she may have hit a nerve with Daisy asking her if she liked being submissive and gave Daisy a quick kiss before she got out the shower and grabbed and towel to dry her hands before she wrapped it around her waist. She then began to pick up her clothes that were still on the floor and also picked up Daisy's and put them in a neat pile. She opened the door and turned back to Daisy and said "If you didn't like being the submissive one, just tell me....I don't mind, as long as i'm with you" before she walked into the main room and closed the door behind her so Daisy could have some private time.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Daisy was glad that Hoshi agreed to let her have some private time, when Hoshi spoke Daisy realised that Hoshi could see that she was upset, but Hoshi hadn't realised why, it was because she did like it, Daisy didn't want to accept it, she began lying to herself, pretending that she didn't like it, it must have been some delusion. Daisy slumped down against the wall of the shower and finally accepted it, she couldn't deny herself anymore. Daisy slowly slid down the wall until she was sitting on the shower floor, her mind was in turmoil, she had just realised that she liked being submissive. Daisy sat, thinking to herself for a few minutes before deciding to turn the shower off, get out, dried and dressed. Daisy opened the door slowly to face Hoshi, Daisy walked over to Hoshi and sat next to her, after a moment Daisy rested her head on Hoshi's shoulder and silently sighed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 8:10 pm

By the time Daisy had finished in the shower Hoshi had already gotten dry and dressed. She wore a dress she hadn't worn yet. It was the same length as her combat dress except at the bottom it parted giving the impressions of petals, she originally intended it to be only worn with her third armour plate but had chosen to wear it as just a dress to get Daisy's verdict on it. Hoshi had also made Daisy's bed and the two she had messed up the previous night. When Daisy opened the door slowly she thought that she had scared her but when she rested her head on Hoshi's shoulder her worries of her being afraid were put to rest but ones of Daisy being unhappy arose. Hoshi began to stroke Daisy's hair hoping to comfort her. Hoshi then began to think about what she could name the dress, she went over many flower name's until she came to a conclusion 'lily'. She liked the name a lot and turned to Daisy and spoke "If we ever... you know... get married and have or adopt a child and its a girl... can we call it lily" she said her love of Daisy very evident in the way she spoke and the fact she was already planning their future together. 'I hope she doesn't think I'm being too forward with her' she thought to herself worried she may have taken her love for Daisy one step too far suggesting marriage and children name's.
Back to top Go down
Queso

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:23 am

Daisy listened to Hoshi and looked up at her from her shoulder, a smile spreading across her face. Daisy agreed that Lily would be a great name, a flower name, like her own. Daisy sent Hoshi telepathically "Yeah, that would be a great name, I love it. We could have little Lily running around and I would care for her..." Daisy drifted off into thoughts of a future with Hoshi, she then looked back up at Hoshi the smile still on her face and asked her "Do you want to get married, like, with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some private time [CLOSED]   Some private time [CLOSED] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some private time [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next