RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the LockerRoom before Initiation

Go down 
+19
wubwub
Dante
CordialBetrayal
Yuki-Chan
Amber
MrManix
Swordslinger
DatteSa
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
Haboo90
Frankenstein Joe
Ketchum
Dakir
zhleader
CentralDogma
Jetscream
Shemskis
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Leonius spent another few moments looking at the strange girl, before sighing. "... I am Leonius Decimi Regulus..." He took her tiny hand as gently as he could. "... And you... strange, overly emotional one... What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Viola notices the outburst from that crazy ear-poking girl, and her abrupt change in to a functioning human being.

Turning towards the pair, she says "Well... I guess we should all introduce ourselves."

Extending her hand towards the Iron Giant, she says "Hi, I'm Viola."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:51 pm

Kaitlyn walks to Dante and attempts to slap him while saying

"Hhmph a racist who thinks their equivalent to God."
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 pm

"Your secret's safe with me," Declan chuckles "and thanks." He walks off toward the bench.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Leonius took Viola's as well with his other hand, nodding to her. "Pleased... to meet you, Viola. I am... as I said... Leonius. I also go... by Leo..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 pm

After this Kaitlyn moves away waiting for Yin to strike.

"Show him what your made of fellow Faunus"
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 pm

Alexander notices the fighting and pulls out his weapon.

"Wait... This isn't my fight."

He pockets Man Cannons, deciding it would be better to not get involved.

Last edited by MrManix on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Smiling at the big machine man, she shook (Or attempted to shake) his hand, though she found herself unable to move it.

"Nice to meet you Leon...eous? Dekimas?...." She paused for a few moments as she tried to remember and pronounce the name, "...Mr Bench Murderer." She finished with a smile.

After she turned to the other girl, the one who had tried to trick her into thinking Faunus were human-like beings.

"Nice to meet you as well, Miss Faunus Aren't Fruit"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:58 pm

"... Leo, small one. Call me Leo." Leonius sighed at the crazy girl. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Fallow trails Alexander quietly, before intercepting his way. He raises his hand in a welcoming manner.

"Would you wind of if I took a moment to talk with you, Alexander?", he asks smoothly.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

Declan finds his locker next to the bench and the man in the metal suit "How's it going Iron Giant?" He says joking. he then proceeds to open his locker and gets out Soles Manoplas.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 pm

"Melissa Stern," She said with a smile, confused as to why the big machine man was sighing so much. Was he tired? Sleepy? Fruity?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:59 pm

He rolls his eyes, but raises his arms as Yin assumes an attack position. His aura takes the brunt of the force, though he flies back, hitting his locker and denting the door. "I told you to buzz off!" Pushing himself forwards from his locker, he crouches down, his shoes sliding across the tile floor as he spins, drawing his greataxe from his back. With the momentum, he swings upwards with it, thrusting himself back up onto his feet and forwards.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:00 pm

Shaking Leo's hand briefly, Viola says "Alright, if you're fine with Leo I'll stick with that."

Dropping her hand back to her side, she hears a nickname coming from crazy ear-poker. Turning towards her, she responds "Well... my name is actually Viola, but I know you won't remember that. If you won't give me your name, I'll just call you Miss Ear-Poker."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 pm

"Huh? Oh hello... Sorry, just focusing. What do you need?"

"And how did you know my name? I don't recall formally introducing myself."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 pm

The large power-armor clad man looked between the two, shaking his head. He pointed at himself. "Leo." He pointed at Viola. "Vio." He pointed at Melissa. "Mel." Crossing his arms, he looked between the two again. "There..." He took a ragged breath. "Everybody has an easy to remember nickname... One syllable... three letters..."
Back to top Go down
Dakir

Dakir

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Yin brings his blade down to meet the uppercut, channeling his aura into Flare. The blow smashes into his sword with a loud clang and sends him up towards the ceiling. He flips and gets his feet under him before he hits the roof, thrusting off to transfer the energy of his descent into a nasty swing.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 pm

"Okay then, Lee and Vee! Whoa, people are fighting?" Melissa said, suddenly noticing that a fight was currently going on, and it looked rather serious, unlike the sparring matches she had watched. It looked like the two might actually end up hurting each other.

...Which just made it more exciting!
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Fallow ground his teeth, and offered a quick response. "Word gets around fast on the first day. Names are thrown around, and often they hit their correct targets."

Fallow cursed himself. He must be less noticeable with his knowledge of this school.
Back to top Go down
DrGustave
DrGustave

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Declan retrieves Soles Manoplas and puts them on. " Well, better go train up before initiation." He mumbles to himself.
Back to top Go down
MrManix

MrManix

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm

"Ah, pay no mind then, you just caught me off guard"
"What was it you wanted to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm

"... If it works... I suppose it works..." Leonius looked at the brawl going on, taking his hands from the girls and slamming a fist into his palm, a non-negligible amount of air displaced by the motion. "... And yes... it appears... that people are..."

Again, he pounded his fist into his palm, having switched hands.

"I wonder... if it will require..." He took another deep breath, drawing it out for effect. "... Intervention..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Hearing the new nickname given to her by the duo standing near her, Viola responds " Alright... I can deal with Vee or Vio, you can be Leo and Mel. At least they're all better than what we would have been calling each other a few minutes ago."

Noticing Mel's attention change, Viola looks around and sees the major fight happening. She decides to rest up against a locker to watch it unfold, to see what her potential teammates can actually do.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Fallow relaxed. "That weapon of yours- the one you swung at Shen earlier- what was that exactly? Your weapon, is it ancestral?"
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:10 pm

He looks up at Yin, gripping Zorro in both hands. "Neither of us have time for this drek!" he shouts, but he closes his eyes in disappointment as Yin launches himself yet again towards him. Shifting across the floor, sliding swiftly and elegantly out of Yin's trajectory, he brings Zorro up, spinning it to use the flat side of the blade as he takes a swing at Yin as he passes. "Down, boy!"
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:12 pm

Suddenly, the doors to the locker room fly open. Kirkka lowers her leg from kicking the door open for dramatic effect because... well, who doesn't love good entrances? She shouts, "Alright! What's going on in here!? Its too damn loud!" She begins surveying the room and spots the two people fighting. "Weapons down, now! All of you!" She heads in the direction of the fight, pulling out her staff as she walks and building it to full length.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the LockerRoom before Initiation
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next