RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the LockerRoom before Initiation

Go down 
+19
wubwub
Dante
CordialBetrayal
Yuki-Chan
Amber
MrManix
Swordslinger
DatteSa
Vox
AkaiOtaku
Skylight
Haboo90
Frankenstein Joe
Ketchum
Dakir
zhleader
CentralDogma
Jetscream
Shemskis
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vox

In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Leonius nodded. "Yes... Patience does not seem to be... her strong point." He turned and looked down at the sandy blonde man, offering his hand. He figured letting the other person grab was less potentially dangerous than taking theirs. "Leonius Decimi Regulus. Or, simply Leo." He punctuated his sentance with another ragged breath. "Yourself?"

He weathered Melissa's wrath, before sighing again.

"... Very well, Mel. Do... what you wish..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

Kirkka quickly looks at Dante and says, " My name's Kirkka."

OOC: I forgot that little bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Fallow shook his gargantuan hand. "I am Fallow Graves, Leonidas." He smiled as he watched the girl berate the massive man on his incident with the bench,

"How have you enjoyed your company here, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:40 pm

"Can someone please explain what in the world happened here?!" Jet asked, sliding Paladin on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 pm

"Leonius," the giant corrected. "As for company... I have seen many people whom I expect to see on a casualty roster... but others... who I expect will grow to be capable... combatants..." He paused. "... I have also seen others... whom are mostly..." He looked at Melissa. "... Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Viola gives up on attempting to drag Mel away from the old woman, and turns around to walk back to Leo.

Spotting someone new having a conversation with Leo, she walks over to lean against the lockers again, not that all the fun seems to be over.
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:46 pm

"Ah, speaking of people who appear... to be of worth..." Leo gestured Viola over. "Viola... This is Fallow... Fallow... Viola..."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 pm

"Hello? Everyone here deaf? All I want is an explanation, please." Jet walked towards the group of people, who seemed calm at least.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

Myren rounds the corner to the locker rooms, only to find them in disarray. he overhears some guy with fancy armor and a large armpiece ask what's going on, and picks his way over to him.

"your guess is as good as mine friend" he mutters as he comes up to him. "but if we can do this much damage before initiation even starts, i don't wanna know the damage the graduates can do"
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Fallow nodded, and smiled slightly. "Pleased to meet you, Viola. I assume you've had the chance to see this little conflict ensue?"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Leonius glanced at Jet. "... Someone shot the ceiling... A Faunus girl was almost naked... There has been a fight... The lady whom I have seen... tending to the grounds... intervened... The earlier damage to the ceiling intensified... and I broke a bench... by overestimating its structural strength... That appears... to be most of it... that I have witnessed..."
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:52 pm

Kirkka looks over at the crushed bench. Then back to Melissa. Then back to the bench. Then back to Melissa. "Um... I think Bench is gonna make it. Don't worry! I'll have a... Bench Technician fix him up. Don't worry!" She smiles kindly at Melissa, then glances around the room inspecting the damage. "Really? I mean, really? How does all this happen in only a day?" She sighs, before walking over to the partially collapsed ceiling, grabs a broom attachment off her belt, and attaches it right on the end of her staff, and begins sweeping.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

Huffing slightly before responding, Viola says "Hey, Fallow. Yeah, I've seen pretty much everything, except whatever happened to cause the roof to cave in... completely missed that."

Taking a brief pause, she continues "So what do you think of our fellow students? Most of them seem a little too hotheaded to me."
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Jet shakes his head, again frustrated at the random fights, especially this. Wouldn't someone stop fighting if they saw the ceiling collapse, or at least take it somewhere else. He rotated his arm, hoping no dust or bits of wood got into Paladin.
Back to top Go down
Myren

Myren

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Myren looks up at leo, taking in what he's just said.

"Oh, that's all? you're sure? we haven't blown out any supporting walls? or killed anyone yet?" Myren says with some amusement.
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Darting his eyes around the room without so much  as turning his head, Fallow gave some assessments.

"It seems, some are deathly silent, some entirely too hostile and a few..." he nodded at the girl who had yelling at Leonius about the bench "...are pushing the boundaries of sanity. What can I expect from you, my friend?"

Last edited by CordialBetrayal on Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dante

Dante

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:57 pm

"Again, my apologies Miss Kirkka. I'll keep that in mind..." Kicking up Zorro, he watches Yin storm off, shaking his head. "Some people just need to be more cultured," he mutters to himself, sliding his weapon onto his back as he makes his way towards the door, though stops to eye the rest of the damage to the locker room. He chuckles, glad he wasn't the only one to cause some damage.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 am

"Yes!!! BENCH IS SAVED!" Melissa shouted out to no one in particular, before turning to the older-women who had saved bench and was now sweeping the floor, "Thanks Ms Janitor Lady!"

Not knowing what to do now that the bench had been saved, she walked up to the Bench Murderer, unsure of what they were talking about. She did hear some snippet about sanity? Or insanity or something. Cool.

"So you guys are talking about sanitation?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:01 am

"Entirely too hostile is putting it lightly..." Jet responded. He looked around, ashamed of some of his other students, not understanding that kind of violent mentality.
Back to top Go down
Amber
Amber

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:02 am

Taking a deep breath before responding, Viola says "Well... normally I stick to myself, but things were really wild when I first got here and just continued to get worse, so that kinda flew out the window. I don't really see the point in making friends or fighting before we know who our teammates are, though."

Lightly closing her eyes, she continues "You and Leo at least, seem pretty level headed. I don't think we'd ever have any problems."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:03 am

Leonius chuckled at Myren's comment. "The year is still... quite early... I can only wonder... if Initiation thinning the ranks... Will limit... or promote... this kind of chaos..."

Looking down at Melissa, Leonius shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kooplah
Head Admin
Kooplah

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 am

Kirkka stops sweeping, and looks directly forward upon hearing the word 'Janitor'. Nope. Don't correct her. Its not a big deal! You can correct her at a more convienient time. Really. You don't have to correct her. Just keep sweeping. You love sweeping! Or tend to the flowers near the primary dock. You've been neglecting them, you know. They need you! Her eye twitches slightly, and she scratches the back of her head. "Flowers! Must tend to the flowers! I'll have someone else take care of this! Yep!" she exclaims very loudly and begins walking stiffly toward the door. Anyone close to the door can hear her muttering something about janitors.
Back to top Go down
Jetscream

Jetscream

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 am

Jet runs his fingers over his heavily armored arm, seeing if there were any dents or scratches. He rubbed his thumb over a few smudges, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Yuki-Chan

Yuki-Chan

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:07 am

"Bye Ms Janitor Lady!" Melissa calls out as the Janitor lady leaves the room, "Good luck with earning minimal wage!"
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

Leonius, still looking down at Mel, shook his head again. "You appear... to have broken her..."
Back to top Go down
CordialBetrayal

CordialBetrayal

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:08 am

Fallow inclined his head slightly towards Viola. "We can hope so."

Then, he turned to leave. "It's been good chatting with you two, but the cliffs await. I shall see you soon."

Before walking away, he turned back to Leo. "Oh and Leonius? Try to make sure that bubbly little bench-obsessed friend of yours doesn't destroy this school."
Back to top Go down
Vox

Vox

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:09 am

"The benches... are part of the school... So if nothing else... Beacon will endure..." Leonius chuckled as he waved at Fallow. "Until... of course... I have to sit down..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the LockerRoom before Initiation   In the LockerRoom before Initiation - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the LockerRoom before Initiation
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next