RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankenstein Joe

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:59 am

"Weird how? I mean, the only difference is I am doing it myself instead of you doing it." Rolling her eyes and letting the bath out, she gets out and grabs a towel, starting to dry herself, "And yes I do, it is the third best thing to help me sleep. Second is thinking about having sex with you, and first is thinking of you being next to me..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:13 am

"That's not the weird part. The weird part is you telling me about it." Maria said, standing up to grab three towels off a rack. "Imperia, c'mere." Taking one of the towels, she wraps it around her torso, the other binding tightly to her head and dripping wet hair. The third towel went on Imperia's head as the bear faunus stood behind her, drying her long golden locks. "I know you do it cause you love me and that's means a lot. Really, it's kinda flattering and heartwarming to know you think of me like that but if I'm turning you sex-crazed then I don't want anything to do with you." Taking Imperia's towel, she wraps it around her torso before hugging the cat faunus' back, pressing her cheek against the nape of her neck. "I'm not just something for you to get off to, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:05 am

"No no no no!" Spinning around, she grabs Maria in as best of a vice grip as she can do, "I'm sorry! You aren't something for me to get off to!" Starting to cry at the thought of Maria not wanting anything to do with her, she digs her head into the girl's collar, "I-I just g-get urges w-what are hard to c-control. P-Please don't leave me, it'd destroy me.."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 3:16 am

Imperia's words struck a cord in the bear faunus, Maria unable to keep her arms from going around the cat faunus' waist. "H-hey, don't cry." Maria said, stroking Imperia's back. "I'd never willingly do that. Imperia, I'm just saying I don't want anything to happen to you. If it's my fault that something's happening to you, I'd leave in a heartbeat to get you out of it, as much as I would regret doing that. It'd break me too."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:05 am

"I don't want anything to seperate us, so I won't change. I mean, I joined the White Fang for you, not exactly a normal person would do in a heartbeat. Unless they were zealous or had reasons that is." Her grip failing, she just leaves her hands draped on the other girl's back (Closer to her rear but ssh) , "If you ever change, I would make sure it is for the good, or I'd get rid of it from you..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:28 am

"If you don't like me changing for the worse then you understand what I'm saying, right?" Maria asked, tightening her hug as if to make up for Imperia's loosening grip. "I don't like it that you've got sex on the brain 24/7 because of me. It hurts to see you in heat all the time. If you had it every now and again, I'd jump at the chance to help you... er... manage it. But all the time? That can't be good for you."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:02 am

"F-Fine, I will try to keep it d-down..." Starting to stroke the girl's skin but making sure to not touch anywhere inappropriate, she slowly lifts her head up and speaks, her voice starting to get it's usual self back, "B-But. C-Can we... You know... Once in the morning, midday and evening? It will help, and I can control myself till then, after that has worked could go down even more...I mean, I like it when we are close, so w-when we are doing that and I am even closer? It's amazing."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 11:12 am

"Imperia...." Maria said, happy that she was calming down and going back to normal. "That's too much. Even for me. Maybe once a day regularly to help with your... urges but not thrice. I love you but we're gonna end up sore all day everyday if we do that. I was wincing a bit in the shower already." Leaning up, she kisses Imperia, trying to keep her calm, staring at her lovingly with chocolate eyes as she stroked her ears and tail. "Darling, I love you with all my heart and soul but we must practice restraint. It'll make it more special at least when we do."
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Frowning despite the look and kiss, she thinks it over before sighing, her tail wagging softly, "As I doubt you will go up to two, fine~" After that she breaks the hug, "We should probably go to that restaurant, I mean. Milly is just sitting down there all shut down, while we pretty much do foreplay. Plus you are kinda nude." Sticking her tongue out, she opens the door just enough to get her underwear before closing it again and offering them to Maria, "You need them more than me, now let's get ready to go back."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:27 pm

"Y-you wear those." Maria said, politely pushing the underwear back to her and wrapping a towel around her torse. "For one thing, I have a towel. It's fine. And for another, the bra's prolly a few sizes too big...." She said, pushing her chest together to accentuate, suddenly turning ed after the fact, embarrassed as she was. "C'mon, lets go then. We should get dressed so we can go already." She said, opening the door and stepping out, waiting for Imperia to follow.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Nodding and putting them on, she then removed her towel and left it on the bath side, stopping herself from touching Maria's chest as she said, "You aren't that small with your chest. Though you are right." Moving out as well, she took Maria's hand and started leading her back to the Neko-cave, which was quickly becoming the Faunus-cave , but Imperia didn't care, squeezing the bear's hand passively at the happy thoughts going through her mind.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:31 am

As Imperia squeezed her hand, Maria squeezed back, happily swinging their arms as they walked back to Imperia's cave. All the while, Maria was tempted to grab Imperia's chest and give a squeeze as payback and maybe a little reward to Imperia but she refrained. I'll save that for next time when she really deserves it. She thought as they returned to Imperia's room. "So, what kind of place is it? I mean, we should dress appropriately, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:06 am

"Well we can't exactly go nude." Smiling, she watches Milly reactivate before going for some clothes, immediately going to get changed instead of drying her hair further. Placing on some formal wear, an ample amount of cleavage being shown before she walks back, "I assume we are going to a posh place, so try something like that. I mean , if you have nothing then you can borrow one of mine, but... Yeah, nevermind." Smiling slightly, she starts talking to Milly, making sure both of them are whispering and unhearable.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:04 am

"Eh? Formal?" Maria asked, opening up Imperia's closet to get so cover while she got dressed, draping the towel over the wardrobe's door. "Maybe I could just find something here that I could fit in.... I really should unpack my stuff, huh? " Browsing Imperia's collection, she settles on a gray cocktail dress that didn't accentuate certain parts before shutting the wooden doors behind her. "I'll unpack when we get home later. So where are we going?" She asked, linking her arm with Imperia's and leaning her head on the cat faunus' shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 am

"I don't mind. You look kinda cute in my clothes, though that is a few years old. Probably more than a few, doesn't even show my chest off." Laughing, she makes sure that the conversation with Milly is closed before Maria can hear it, the robot going to get changed herself, "There is a place in town, rather expensive but has excellent food. Figured it would look better if we are in clothes like this and not tracksuits." Smiling, she then turns to have Maria see the newly dressed Milisendis, wearing a long black dress , her skin seemingly a different color to perfectly match it, though her robotic, "Cellular pigmentation reconfigured as requested, Imperatrix." told them of the true reason.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:09 pm

"Awwww look at yooooouuuu~" Maria cooed, walking over to Milly to hold the robot by the shoulders. Looking her up and down, she smiles warmly before pulling her into a hug. "You look so pretty, I can't believe it." Reaching up, she gives Milly a pinch on the cheek, squealing in delight. "C'mon, let's get going then. We wouldn't want to put our, well, Imperia's nice clothes to waste." She said, nodding at the cat faunus before linking their arms once more as her head resumed its spot on Imperia's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Laughing, Imperia kisses the girl on the cheek before taking her hand and guiding her to the car passenger seat, getting in the driver's seat while Milly gets in the back, "My things are your things, dummy. Except your body, that is all to myself. Same being said for mine." Giggling, she leans over to kiss her again before starting to drive off, "Shouldn't you be working for the White Fang again soon? I mean, all you have done for them recently is recruit a filthy rich android maker who killed some of their guys, and sleep with them. From their standpoint, you are growing lazy.. Not that I care for their opinions, my perfect girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 3:09 am

"Awww that's so sweet of you to say." Maria cooed, kissing back and smiling warmly at Imperia as she started driving before she leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. "We were ordered to stay low, weren't we? I can't go around working on jobs if the police are cracking down on White Fang, right? Besides, we're going to meet up with Silenus in a few days for those plans of your robots and Milly's new sword, right?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:53 pm

"True I suppose. I could do more stuff to my room. Like redecorate my defensive areas. They seem rather generic." Hiding her most inner thoughts though, she turns her attention to the road from Maria's face, "Speaking of those robots actually... I take back what I said, I'll probably keep some reserve systems in my command, in case the deal goes  sour. That okay with you? I mean, it's best to have an external opinion."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:48 pm

"I'll talk to Silenus. I'm sure I could persuade him, yeah." She said, leaning back in her seat, closing her eyes and smiling contentedly. "Right now though, we have enough of work talk. Back to sweet lovey dovey talk. So where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:54 am

"Don't tell Silenus. He'll think up countermeasures if he knows." Heart racing at the mention of the lovey dovey talk, she almost instinctively goes to grab Maria's chest, at the last second realising and trying to play it off as her stroking the girl's ears, failing horribly to hide her true intention, "We are going to a restaurant like you wanted. So think up what you want, as we will be there soon. I know what I'll be having." Afterwards muttering under her breath, "During and after the food at is."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 7:33 am

Maria giggled girlishly as she saw Imperia's hand move towards her ears, knowing exactly where she was headed in the first place. "I'm not sure where exactly we're going though so I can't really think of an order til we get there. Besides, I'd choose better if I had a menu to choose from." A few moments of silence pass before Maria speaks up again. "Oh and Imperia? I heard that... and I know you weren't going for my ears...." She said, blushing awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:11 am

"I have no idea what you are on about." Trying to pass it off, Imperia hides her smile and just keeps driving, her hand returning to the wheel after sufficiently stroking the girl's ears, "My intentions are completely pure and I would never go for anywhere but your ears. After all, we are driving and I can't be distracted, can I? Even if I want to acquire a starter before we arrive..."
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 9:11 pm

"Yeah right." Maria joked, giggling to herself. "I don't remember you ever being 'pure' since we've met. Woe is me. All you want this poor little bear for is her body, boohoo~" Hatching an idea, Maria's hands go to her chest. "I really doubt you were going for my ears." She teased, manipulating the front of her dress and her chest to show cleavage through the gray fabric, "Are you sure you weren't looking for these?" Maria teased, only giving Imperia a second to look before she brought her front back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Glancing at her, she laughs before going along with the joke, "Blast! She has figured out I only want her for her body. My plans are foiled, ruined. Whatever shall I do Milly?" Laughing, she stops at the side of the road, leaning over to Maria, the joking manner gone, "I know. Maybe I'll do this." With that, she starts to make out with her passenger, not caring if anyone walking by sees, one hand going to their chest.
Back to top Go down
ecksdeeeXD

ecksdeeeXD

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:17 am

"Oh my! It seems we both only love each other for our bodies" Maria played along, cupping her hands over the surprise 'O' of her mouth as Imperia steered to the side. Kissing Imperia, she lets the cat faunus have her fun before cupping her hand over Imperia's, prying it off her chest. "Imperia!" She said through their locked lips, People can see. We can't be doing such indecencies, our daughter is in the car!" Maria said, not stopping the kiss as she pointed at Milly in the back seat.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein Joe

Frankenstein Joe

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:47 am

"She can watch." Giggling, she starts stroking Maria's side, "Besides. What are they going to do? Complain to their parents? Besides, people should see our love. Even if it is just for each others bodies. Though, it hurts me slightly that you only like me for that. So I must get revenge either way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]    The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]  - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bear and the Cat. [ONGOING]
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next