RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]

Go down 
+4
Wrecker
Haboo90
Kawazoe
Amber
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kawazoe

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 am

Taking a moment to examine the tree, she tilted her head and crossed her arms. "I'm .. not sure .. but we do still have a plentiful amount of decorations to go through." She'd bend down, pulling over a box to begin rummaging through it.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Arthur, pleased with the work he has accomplished here today, walks over to Fei, giving a polite smile and wave to the other two she was now with, and tells her; "I'm going now, I have done what I came here to do, have fun!" With that Arthur basically runs off to find something else he needs to do.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:04 pm

Looking over towards Arthur, she nodded, slowly registering his words before dropping all the decorations she'd just picked out. Quickly standing up, she looked towards her two new companions and smiled. "I'm sorry Vivian, Bai-Mao," she said turning her head to find out where Arthur was. "I should go as well, it was nice to meet you two." And quickly, she reached forward and grabbed Bai-Mao's hand, shaking it before turning to the arm-less Vivian. Blinking, she extended her arms awkwardly and gave her a hug before finally running off.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:14 pm

"Huh, what's with those two?" Robin asked nobody in particular, "Anyway, what else should we decorate?" She asked the armless wonder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3