RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]

Go down 
+4
Wrecker
Haboo90
Kawazoe
Amber
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Swordslinger

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:21 pm

"Robin Vimana." She said confidently, "Nice balancing act by the way, what's your name?" She asked, still holding onto the ornament.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:28 pm

"I'm Vivian Palladino.  Nice to meet you!"  Noticing that Robin was holding an ornament, she stuck her foot out, as if to suggest that Robin should put it on her toe.  "And thanks.  I've spent most of my life balancing like this, so it's almost second nature by now."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:30 pm

Robin put the ornament on the girl's toe, "Most of your life? You lost your arms when you were a kid?" She asked, slightly hoping it wasn't too personal a question.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Vivian shook her head, placing the ornament on the tree once more.  "My not-having-arms is because of a birth defect.  I couldn't really walk until I was two, I think?  Somewhere around there."  She smiled, seeming unaffected.  "But hey, look at me now!  I made it into the greatest academy in all of Vale!  Or at least, that's what they call it."
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

"Oh, well, good job!" Robin said, grabbing another ornament and smiling broadly, "I guess if you put your mind to it, anything's possible."
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:50 pm

Arthur looks around and sees the newcomers to the cafeteria, "Yeah, we can go say hello." Arthur gestures to Fei to start walking. After they get going, one question had bugged Arthur, if not only for a second, "What do you mean by 'are you a friend?' I'm not entirely sure what you're asking?" Arthur's usual cheery self left him for a moment, making the question sound more solemn than he first wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Nodding in agreement Fei began walking next to Arthur as they made their way to the new arrivals, her step purposefully slow so Arthur stayed at least one step ahead. Even with company, the task of meeting potential friends was still intimidating and daunting. Noticing the change in Arthur's tone, she gave him a small smile.

"Well, you never asked if you wanted to be friends. You did kind of sneak up on me, after all." She turned her head to regard the two they were approaching and rubbed the side of her neck.

"I hope I didn't offend you." Fei said with a dejected tone.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Back to his normal tone Arthur replies "No, didn't offend me, I was pretty sneaky!" As they approached the two new people to the cafeteria Arthur begins to wave, simultaneously he pulls Fei's wrist so she's infront of him. Then he says to her in a hushed tone, "Say hello to them!" Then he pushes her lightly in the back.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:57 pm

"O-oh, that's good." She replied back, letting out a small indescribable noise as Arthur practically commandeered her own hand and made it wave, and to cause even more embarrassment for the poor girl he pushed her towards them. Which may as well have been a shove as Fei found herself standing awkwardly in front of the two.

Eyes wide and unblinking, she finally managed to blurt something out.

"H-h .. hello."
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:22 pm

Vivian nodded.  "It helps a lot with my confidence, really.  It's not easy to get into a school like this, and it's certainly no easier for someone like myself."  She took the ornament from Robin again, placing it in another open spot.  The side of the tree that they were on was almost completely covered, maybe one or two more would be good.

Noticing the others that had showed up, Vivian waved with her foot at Fei.  "Hey!  Want to give us a hand?"  She giggled at her own pun, shaking her head.  The one that she had already used a million times, but loved saying again and again just to see how people would react.
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Stepping into the room, Rebecca took in the sight of the small groups of students decorating the various trees. So many new faces. So many new friends. Now all she needed was a good opening for introductions. She could either jump straight in and hope she wasn't being rude, or she could make the most awesomely awesome tree ever.

Spotting an unused tree and box she stepped upto it and looked inside it's box. There were plenty of decorations to work with, but how should be do it? Do this go there? Or there? How did that saying go? Throw it against the wall and see what sticks. Sounds like a plan!

Hefting the box in both hands she pointed the open end towards the tree and gave a few experimental swings to build momentum. 1...2...aaaand...
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Robin turned to the new arrivals and waved her hand at them. Idly looking over to where Rebecca was standing, her eyes widened as Rebecca began swinging around an box.

"Uh, we might want to get down..." She suggested warily.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Fei found the arm-less girl's exuberance and joke funny, though perhaps because it was the first time she'd ever heard it. Giggling in response, she recomposed herself and cleared her throat, nodding. "Yes, of course!" She said excitedly. Though Fei's hesitation and personal anxiety served as a venerable wall to making friends, it was easily broken down by spontaneous contact and cheerful expositions. Bending down, she picked up an assortment of random decorations, bunched them up in her arms and held them out to the two. "Ah, my name is Fei, what's yours?" Then turning her head, she regarded the girl next to her. "And yours?" She would ask, smiling. Then, when suggested by the as of yet unnamed female standing next to the limbless girl to duck, Fei tilted her head and wondered.

"Why?"

Last edited by Kawazoe on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:49 pm

As Ron waited for Hunter to continue the story, he picked up an ornament that was particularly very polished. As he moved to put it on the tree the light would catch it in such a way that it would shine in anyone's eyes who were looking in that general direction.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Placing ornaments that were in the shape of morningstar-shotguns on a red tree, Hunter continued his recap of the Night Express to Ron.

"Suddenly, the guard bursts back into the room, then climbs out a window onto the roof. She follows suit, and starts asking if I want to follow. Now, since having three people up there with only two weapons was a bad idea, I let her borrow the combat knife that I keep on myself at all times. Yes, the train doesn't allow us to carry weapons, but I don't ever go around unarmed. Meanwhile, I try find my way into the cargo car. Apparently, whoever was attacking had frozen over the door with Ice Dust, so a few well placed hits shattered the thing. I enter, grabbing my sword, and was about to leave when I remembered to get her's as well. Suddenly, the train shifted, and I slipped on some ice, which led me to smashing through a window and holding on for dear life. Using her gunblades as climbing claws, I made my way up to them, trying to surround the jumper, when- Rouge. ROUGE. Point that somewhere else! You're blinding me!" The ornament Ron put up just happened to bounce the light at Hunter's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:05 am

Ron hadn't realized the light shining on that ornament had got in Hunter's eye. Although Hunter could probably just move or turn a certain way to get rid of the light going into his eye, Ron moves the ornament to another part of the tree, not knowing if the light caught anyone else's eyes. Once done, he turns back to Hunter asking, "Then?"
Back to top Go down
Seiryuu24
Seiryuu24

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:04 pm

With a final declaration of "Three!" Rebecca swung the box of ornaments forward, stopping it with a sudden jerk, sending the various ornaments onto the tree. It was chaotic blend of color and glitter, but nearly everything stuck. The sole exception was the topper. A golden star with costume diamond insets. A pretty little piece that fortunately, or unfortunately was too big to fit in her pockets. Picking it up off the ground, Rebecca slipped it onto it's proper place atop the tree. "Perfect!" She declared, stepping back to admire her work.
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:18 pm

"I'm Vivian.  It's nice to meet you, Fei!" she grinned while placing another ornament on the tree.  "Hmm...  I think we've got this side finished.  Want to get the left side, and I'll get the right?"  She lowered her foot back to the floor, finally on both feet again.  Balancing for so long would get tiring, so she would have to switch to her other soon.

Hearing the commotion of ornaments being launched, Vivian glances over at Rebecca's tree, which had been finished in a matter of seconds.  "Maybe we should try that!"  She took a few steps back, getting into a position that looked like she was going to run and punt their decoration box.
Back to top Go down
Swordslinger

Swordslinger

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Robin held her hands up, "Uh, I don't think that's a good idea..." She said, preparing to leap out of the way if necessary. Defeated by ornaments is not how she wanted to go out.
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:40 am

"I had just reached the top, when suddenly a tree branch swipes me off the train, leaving only her weapons where I was. Who knows what would have happened if I took the gunblades with me. Probably death from either stabbing myself as I fell or her if I lost them. Anyways, the branches made me fall back to the caboose, where I met up with Alex. Remember him? He was on a mission to protect some ambassador on the train by another party, so he hopped on. Initially, I was wary of him, but a few months before, we were part of a security detail for a convoy of passengers and Dust that was attacked by some lunatic. We were able to hold him off until he decided fighting five huntsmen was too much, so he ran off. Now, back to the train, Alex wanted to go and see who the other jumper was, so we went. We never made it to the cargo car, though. As we went, we were interrupted by the same guy who attacked the convoy. Small world, isn't it?" Hunter had just finished decorating the red tree with morningstar-shotguns and began to place axe-shields on.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Nodding, Fei soon turned her head to regard the sound of distant success and subtle elation. The tree Rebecca had just made piqued Fei's interest as to how she finished it so quickly, but then her eyes looked down and saw several remnants of decorations spewed unevenly across the polished cafeteria floor and realized what had transpired. Attention and eyes forward, she smiled and decided to try and replicate whatever had just happened with Vivian's tree. Taking a few steps around to the left, making sure she wouldn't instead puff an armful of decorations into anyone's face, Fei stepped forward and "threw" the decorations in her arms onto the tree.

Luckily, the decorations she had chosen were meant for being draped or stuck onto the trees branches and thorn-like leaves. Putting a hand to her mouth, she marveled at the effectiveness of such an action and wondered if this is how all decorations were done. Then again, Arthur's tree was meticulous and neat, though perhaps it was because Fei did most of the decorating. Arthur mostly threw them at her.
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 pm

And there is Alex, Ron thought while picking up some tinsel. To answered Hunter's question with, "Yep." Still intrigued with the story he asks, "What happened next?"
Back to top Go down
Wrecker
Voice Claim Minion
Wrecker

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 pm

"We tried to get Alton, the stowaway terrorist, to surrender to us and be taken in, but he wasn't listening. So, Alex and I gave chase. Myren the guard and Chiu went below with Nigum so he can talk to the ambassador, so I decided to call them up using a flare. Shooting fireballs past windows count as flares, right? Speaking of counting..." Hunter dug an ornament from the box. "Do exploding grenades count as a star for the tree?"
Back to top Go down
Metroidhunter
Metroidhunter

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:09 am

Vivian shrugged, walking back to her original spot.  "Alright, what should we do now?  We could decorate the other sides, I suppose. No point in having a tree that's only beautiful on one side!"
Back to top Go down
Shortstop
Enforcement Minion
Shortstop

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 3:36 pm

"I don't think so," Ron said pulling out another ornament. "But I think 5 swords shaped like a star will count," he says putting it on top of the tree. "That does sound like a flare though, what next?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kawazoe

Kawazoe

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 12:26 am

Taking a moment to examine the tree, she tilted her head and crossed her arms. "I'm .. not sure .. but we do still have a plentiful amount of decorations to go through." She'd bend down, pulling over a box to begin rummaging through it.
Back to top Go down
Haboo90

Haboo90

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Arthur, pleased with the work he has accomplished here today, walks over to Fei, giving a polite smile and wave to the other two she was now with, and tells her; "I'm going now, I have done what I came here to do, have fun!" With that Arthur basically runs off to find something else he needs to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]   Holiday Decorations [Open][Event] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Decorations [Open][Event]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next