RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Arrival [Open]

Go down 
+23
Icrus505
Tanner
Dark Soul
too much idea
Qopster
FlyingToaster
Kooplah
Frankenstein Joe
LOLcron
Steven
BillyD3Kidd
AAGGRESSS
JL
mgzmgzmgz
WolffeHeart678
Laris_Cole
xariasfury55
icheego5
evilparsnips
Marcello
Queso
ecksdeeeXD
ForgottenFury
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Soul

The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:21 pm

"well ther.." she quickly stopped herself from saying what she was going to. She tried to repress the memories. she promised herself she would not tell anyone, to keep to herself. "nothing i'm fine, how about you" trying to change the subject from herself to him to keep the memories out of her mind
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:23 pm

"Well, I'm great right now. I've made some new friends, and I've met a few faunus. That's probably my favorite thing about this school. They allow faunus." Wolffe smiles to himself thinking about all of his new friends.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:27 pm

"well your lucky to have all of them friends, me, well your the first person who I've had a conversation this long with for weeks" she looked at Wolffe and smiled the first smiled she had  smiled since she left for Beacon.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 pm

"Hmph, Well these two will end up going out or something," Dusk muttered to himself, listening and watching their conversation In rapt attention. "Can't wait to see how all of this ends."
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:30 pm

"I just love faunus so much. They are just like humans but with cute and fluffy ears. I always thought I was kinda like them cos...we all get looked down on by the "normal" people"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Wolffe smiles back. "I could introduce you to them, if you want. They're all really nice. Just don't get on Dusk's bad side. He's... how can I put this lightly..." Wolffe sees Dusk listening to their conversation. "...He can get very... I guess the word would be fierce when he's offended."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:32 pm

"If you are referring to me, shut up. If you're not and are just making a general statement, please continue Top."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Dusk smiles to himself, knowing that Wolffe saw him. He shadow traveled up to the shadow behind them both, put one hand on each of their shoulders and said "BOO!" next to their heads.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 pm

"AAAAHHH!" Wolffe jumps so much he falls off of the bench onto the ground. "Geez Dusk. You almost gave me a heart attack. How'd you do that?"
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:36 pm

"You can only imagine how hard it was for me. They treated me like dirt. I felt like an outcast, like everyone hated me. That is why I stick with Faunus. They tend to know more about feeling like an outcast. The normal humans treat them differently, just like they treated me differently....But that's ok now because we are all friends!"
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:37 pm

"that would be nice of you" Adriane thought to herself, finally i will be able to be normal with friends "i am nervous when it comes to meeting new people though, especially groups"
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:39 pm

"Hahahaha," Dusk was laughing to hard and rolling on the ground to respond to his question. "He managed to get out, "M-m-my semblance!" He finally got control of himself and said more clearly. "How do you think I got to the spot we were training without getting tired?"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:40 pm

"Hehe. Well, this is Dusk. He can apparently teleport or something like that, with his semblance." Wolffe smiles. "Dusk, this is Theta, but you probably already know that."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:41 pm

"Ah yes I do, I am a master eavesdropper after all. Just tell me this, are you a racist with the Faunuses?" Dusk asked, becoming very serious.
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:45 pm

"hi dusk" she put out her hand in suggesting a hand shake "and to answer you question" Adriane pull down her hood to reveal among the mess of hair a pair of black foxes ears
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:48 pm

"Ok good, they we both can agree on something," he said, reaching one hand to shake while the other pulled back his hood to reveal his black cat ears.
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:48 pm

"Yay! Another faunus." Wolffe smiles even wider and gets up.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Top suddenly sprang up at the sight of Adrianes ears

"Cute!"

Top shot over in a flash to try and cuddle her head and feel her ears

"Cute little ears!"
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Wolffe holds Top back. "Top, come on. We don't want to offend a possible friend. Remember what happened when you did that to Dusk?" Wolffe shudders slightly.
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Dusk quickly pulled his hood back up, so that nobody else would see his ears. "Top, agh, you have permission to punch him if you don't want him to mess with your ears. I'm sorry about him, he did the same to me. And yeah, we don't need that happening again."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Dusk looks down at the ground, now a bit depressed that his new friends are scared of him.
Back to top Go down
ForgottenFury

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Jade took a large step back, clinching the now emptied plate tightly in her left hand, while somewhat raising the right one. She stared him into the eye, a bit intimidated by the strange deadpan expression.

"Uhhh. What? It's only some food.."
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Wolffe sees Dusk and feels bad. "Awww, cheer up Dusk. I'm sorry I made you feel bad. That's not what I meant by that."
Back to top Go down
Dark Soul

Dark Soul

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:56 pm

"its OK i don't bite , but i will kill you in your sleep thanks for, holding him back i dont want any accidents  to happen to anyone yet" Adriane smiled at Wolffe and Dusk. Adriane pulled up her hood aswell as she remembers the teasing from her childhood

Last edited by Dark Soul on Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bite missing)
Back to top Go down
WolffeHeart678

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm

"No problem Theta. Well, since people are pulling down their hoods, I suppose I might as well do the same." Wolffe pulls off his hood to reveal... nothing out of the ordinary for a human.
Back to top Go down
AAGGRESSS

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Top laughed as he instead went for a bear hug at Adriane

"Another joker just like me. I like this one."
Back to top Go down
Qopster

Qopster

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:58 pm

Dusk just shadow traveled away at what Wolffe said about him cheering up. He masked his aura the best he could, and went to the top of the tree where none of them could see him, but so he could hear and see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Arrival [Open]   The Fourth Arrival [Open] - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Arrival [Open]
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next