RWBY: The RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWBY: The RPG

A role playing website based on Monty Oum's RWBY. Create your own character and weapon. Choose to protect the peace, or ruin it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remembering Olympus

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skylight
Approval Minion

Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Dio laughs sarcastically and says. Ya...about that...did I mention today's our anniversary? I had a well...plan...I'd say it worked out!"Dio notices Aphro looking a bit annoyed and he rubs the back of his neck and bows in front of Aphro. "I apologize missus for the 'ruckus' in the adjacent room'He also leans in close to Aphro and whispers. "How loud was the moaning..."
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 pm

Aphrodite says

"You are forgiven by me. By the way... your building super called... he heard the moaning. He asked if you had ghosts."
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:38 pm

"Errr....How am I supposed to break that to him...and Artemis....I've got it! I can call him up here and put a sheet over me so I look like a ghost! YA! That'll work!"Dio smiles and stands proudly at the plan he thinks would be amazing but in. Reality sucks and should never be used.
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Aphrodite just sighs and puts her hand on her head.

"Art does love challenges after all..."

Aphrodite looks at him and snickers saying.

"Might as well throw a sheet over you and Art. Who knows what will go on in there."
Back to top Go down
Kellenredx

Kellenredx

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Artemis turned bright red as she heard the conversation happening outside the hallway. She quickly faded from sight and exited the room hoping not to be noticed. She made her way behind Dio who was much larger than her and gave a small jab into his back to signal 'stop talking' and quickly returned to the laundry room and came back into sight and exited the room once again and as nonchalantly as possible walked to the couch and sat down hoping not to be questioned.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:09 pm

"But the taco really did come alive and give me magical powers Aphro! Ya gotta be-"Before he has a chance to finish his sentence he feels a sharp pain in his back and falls on the ground and knows exactly who it was and takes that as his que to shutup. "Agh! My back hurts! I am now an old man...haha..aren't I funny?"
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm

Aphrodite smiles.

"Oh my goddess, an invisible force hit you!"

Aphrodite face-palms knowing exactly who it is.
Back to top Go down
Skylight
Approval Minion
Skylight

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:27 pm

Dio walks over to the couch and takes a picture out of the drawer next to him. He says. "This wouldn't be a reunion without looking at the graduation leaderboards! Now lets see what we have here.

1.Ares
2.Hermes
3.Athenasia
4.Apollo
5.Artemis
6.Hephaestus
7.Aphrodite
8.Persephone
9.Uranus
10.Dionysus
Back to top Go down
DatteSa

DatteSa

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Aphrodite looks away in disgust. In my opinion I should have been in the top 5 and Artemis deserved to be in the top 3. Dio should have been higher up and Apollo should have been in the top 3 along with Art. Feels like the first three don't deserve to be in those positions. She looks back and waits for opinions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Olympus    Remembering Olympus  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Olympus
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RWBY: The RPG :: Basket :: Basket-
Jump to: